Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Bronny James, the eldest son of Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James, suffered a cardiac arrest Monday and is in stable condition.

"Yesterday while practicing Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest," a James family spokesperson said in a statement. "Medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU. We ask for respect and privacy for the James family and we will update media when there is more information.

James, 18, is entering his freshman year at USC and is ranked 20th in the 2023 ESPN 100 rankings. He is the sixth-rated point guard in the class of 2023.

Clearly, the bodies of those vaccinated are still producing the spike protein two years later. How long will this last? There's no long-term answer yet, but since the human genome has been modified by the injected mRNA, the worst is yet to come.
I suspect so too. Study out of Sweden showed that this shot actually changes DNA which means we are dealing with a new type of “human” and these changes are forever i.e. passed onto their offspring.
I wonder if those with adverse reactions are only collateral damage in creating new species and large numbers are meant to survive. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I think we're again in a period called "the calm before the storm," with rising pain (and knowledge!) between the "storms."

"calm before storm 1"
"storm 1"
"calm before storm 2"
"storm 2"
and so on...

It's cyclical and very energetically draining, as a "storm" is always in the making...
Fortunately, the 4D STS lab is running out of "gas!"
Well according to Naomi Klein so called Shock Doctrine is based on successive tightening and loosening of the leash until they break your spirit. We are now in loose leash phase probably until winter.

I think one of the main reasons is that the innate immune system got hit really hard, which then has left the body pretty defence left against all kinds of illnesses which that system normally would keep in check. To what extent the immune system will recover will depend on whether more vaccine 'boosters' are taken, whether measures are taken by the individual to recover the body's strength and on the individual's genetic makeup to start with. One can speculate that a person's spiritual connection might play a role too and to what extent a person is oriented towards truth versus lies.
What you say Aeneas is in line with what was explained in the session of September 18, 2021:

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Well, that's good. Some people are just kind and sweet, and they're just doing it because they have to.

(L) Yeah.

I think we're again in a period called "the calm before the storm," with rising pain (and knowledge!) between the "storms."

"calm before storm 1"
"storm 1"
"calm before storm 2"
"storm 2"
and so on...

It's cyclical and very energetically draining, as a "storm" is always in the making...
Fortunately, the 4D STS lab is running out of "gas!"
In her book Chronique du totalitarisme, Ariane Bilheran explains this phenomenon of psychopathic behavioral psychology as an attitude of decompensation. The psychopath can hold back from acting for a while (he manages to compensate for his needs), until he can no longer hold back and acts out, which corresponds to decompensation.
His analysis of the psychopathic functioning of some of our elite is excellent. She also relates what resonates with "normal" people, so that the des program can be applied.
So we're in a compensation phase... let's make the most of it!

Irish singer Sinead O’Connor Dead at 56

View attachment 78764

🙏
It looks like she had at least two servings of cupcakes

We don’t know if her son got the cupcakes too, but he died in January 2022.

It is sad I use to love her back in the 90-ies, very tragic life seems like really bad karmic influences.

Last edited:
Interesting film - they build the case how all this was never about the virus but weaponised lipid nano particles and ultimately transhumanism

Has anyone seen this? Creepy…
Hard to say if it is a real or a manipulated video. I searched for videos in recent times and found one of him from the end of June 2023, where there were no problems to detect. Something which would be easy to check in future interviews with him. I also doubt that he has taken the vaccines himself, so if the video is real, then it might not be a side effect issue but something else. Anyway for now, I hold the video to be suspicious until there is more evidence to back it up.

Hard to say if it is a real or a manipulated video. I searched for videos in recent times and found one of him from the end of June 2023, where there were no problems to detect. Something which would be easy to check in future interviews with him. I also doubt that he has taken the vaccines himself, so if the video is real, then it might not be a side effect issue but something else. Anyway for now, I hold the video to be suspicious until there is more evidence to back it up.
Watched it again and I am leaning towards manipulated, blurry edges are the giveaway OSIT

Back
Top Bottom