Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I am 64, birthday next month hopefully, had 3 Pfizer shots, and a diagnosis of Parkinson's after the 2nd shot. No shots since January 2022. I never had a Parkinson's diagnosis until I returned to Israel. I saw a neurologist at Peace Health in Eugene, Oregon in 2018 who said I did not have Parkinson's. Israeli doctors disagree, I can control the symptoms most of the time with Sinemet and medical cannabis. I've seen videos on Twitter of other patients who had tremors as a result of the vax. I did not have these kinds of tremors before the vax. I had a tiny tremor in my right toe. So if it was undiagnosed Parkinson's for 62 years it got diagnosed. Or maybe it got worse after the vax as a result of it? I can say no doctor wants to investigate THAT theory, and I'm not the only one in Israel who has that question for the doctors. FWIW, I have not seen any doctor in person since February 2022, I just visit the pharmacy once a month. It's not gotten worse. It's about the same as it was 3 years ago if I do not take meds, if I take meds it's more or less the same as before the vax. FWIW.

Regarding the previous post:

I am not sure how she came to the number of "3000x increase". From the study it shows that the previous expected rate was 0.0035%, compared with the actual rate of incidence being 2.8%.

Excuse my terrible math, but how can a "3000 times increase" be derived from the data? 0.0035% vs 2.8%

I can't find any calculation to justify that statement, so if anyone who knows or can help, that would be great! Statistics is not my forte...
Withdrawn. Flawed methodology.

Young Male Athletes Now Developing “Turbo” Testicular Cancer – Are Covid “Vaccines” to Blame?

My younger son (37) had his surgery a few weeks ago. Doctors told him the biopsy gave the all clear, that they got it all but the concern is still there for me. He is going for another blood test this week as he has been having dizzy spells the past couple of weeks and passing out at work for a few seconds.
He does feel it coming on so he sits down to be safe. Working as a roofer, it is not a good thing. He, too, had to take the jab to keep working and held off as long as he could.
I really hope to have him around for many more years while at the same time be realistically prepared and remain positive and supportive. Truly heartbreaking. 🥹

Oh, steller, I have no words of widsom to give you, just want to say I am so sorry that you and your son and whole family have to go through this. That this is happening to so many people nowadays, and we know why most of it is happening, and those in control and those that were "believers" won't tell the truth about it is just infuriating. I just wanted to give you a :hug: and hope that things work out for your son.

CUP SHOCK Colombia sensation Linda Caicedo, 18, collapses for SECOND time in just three days on pitch at Women’s World Cup

Linda Caicedo collapse.jpg

Pro basketball player Óscar Cabrera Adames who previously blamed COVID vaccine for rare heart condition dies of heart attack

“I got a damn Myocarditis from taking a f—ing vaccine. (I got 2 doses of Pfizer) And I knew it! Many people warned me,” Cabrera Adames wrote on social media.

He also said the vaccine was a work requirement

COVID vaccines increase risk of serious cardiac events by 18X

The results of my survey of 5,684 families (12,511 children) is in.

The results are statistically significant (the p-value was <1e-12).

For ages 10 to 25, you are 18 times more likely to suffer a serious cardiac event if you take the COVID shot (95% confidence interval: 6.5 to 70).

This matches the observations of cardiologist friends of Dr. Peter McCullough, one of the world’s most respected cardiologists.

Les Echos (French N°1 economic newspaper):
"From January to June 2023 in France, the number of deaths (313,300) almost exceeded the number of births (314,400)."

Unprecedented. Another 7% fall in the birth rate, and an explosion in the death rate.

Les Echos 2307.jpg

Oh, steller, I have no words of widsom to give you, just want to say I am so sorry that you and your son and whole family have to go through this. That this is happening to so many people nowadays, and we know why most of it is happening, and those in control and those that were "believers" won't tell the truth about it is just infuriating. I just wanted to give you a :hug: and hope that things work out for your son.
Thank you for your kind words and compassion. :hug2:
The C's, the forum have already given me the the strength and knowledge to endure whatever outcome. All there is, is lessons. Mine to know what I can control and leave to the Divine what I cannot. I've shared all I could, tactfully, and ultimately their choice was their own.
That doesn't mean it is not hard and painful but I think it is another lesson to remain steadfast in faith, courage and compassion.

Back
Top Bottom