Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Which is to force. Here's #2 definition for the verb (to) force in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
fwiw
: to compel by physical, moral, or intellectual means

True, it may seem like they spun a choice, and at the skinny root level one might see they were left with the barest of choice (having chosen not to myself as others did, yet at a price), however it was coercion all down the line.

wiki
Coercion involves compelling a party to act in an involuntary manner by the use of threats, including threats to use force against that party. It involves a set of forceful actions which violate the free will of an individual in order to induce a desired response.

And yet, the former part was not just that in all locations, there was also 'forceful' actions involved to further make one comply if not directly mandated, as they did in some countries.

One of the most despicable Western gatekeepers used in helping set up pliable minds, was this guy (beloved by many and in some subjects he makes perfect sense), along with his 'Peoples Vaccine' the great hope. Here he plays at going against the pharmaceutical industry and its driving politics, mainly because he sets up conditions where the vaccine is withheld from lesser countries through patents and economics - it is divisive at one level, yet the message is vaccines available for all.

Noam played a few dismissive tricks during the 9/11 narrative too.

Go to the 1 min. mark:

Here, his comments stand for themselves, yet he is his usual tricky self in presenting choice with the allowance of consequences. Point being, people often hang on to his words and he has the ability to move people to one side who might not otherwise be movable, yet for him they will follow.

RIP
Having my PoTS like symptoms aggravated over the last two years I'm thinking 8 to 10 years, max 12, left to live. It is sad to hear, but in a way good to know, so one can pay all debts including the karmic ones.

Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) is when your heart rate increases very quickly after getting up from sitting or lying down. It can get better with changes to your lifestyle, but some people may need treatment with medicines. It's also known as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.

RIP
Having my PoTS like symptoms aggravated over the last two years I'm thinking 8 to 10 years, max 12, left to live. It is sad to hear, but in a way good to know, so one can pay all debts including the karmic ones.

Postural tachycardia syndrome (PoTS) is when your heart rate increases very quickly after getting up from sitting or lying down. It can get better with changes to your lifestyle, but some people may need treatment with medicines. It's also known as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.
I'm sorry to hear about your POTS, Ina. My understanding is that the underlying cause is an autonomic dysfunction. It is becoming very prevalent in young people who took the Covid Jabs. You may want to have a look at Elliot Overton's videos on Youtube on thaimine deficiency. Sometimes, autonomic dysfunction can be resolved with high dose thiamine. Something to look into.

Best of luck and keep up the good fight! :hug:

One of the most vocal jab pushers downunder has died of a brain tumor. Probably had two AZ plus a Pfizer or Moderna booster.
In April 2021 claimed that blood clots had probably nothing to do with the AZ jab, didn't age well but still pushed for jabs and restrictions to the end.
Blood clotting is likely "nothing to do" with the AstraZeneca vaccine, one of Australia's leading epidemiologists has said.
Marylouise McLaws, advisor to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and professor at UNSW, said that we should not "be worried at all" that some countries have suspended their vaccine rollouts and that clotting is likely not linked to AstraZeneca.

SEN. RON JOHNSON ON COVID: "This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people. Event 201… This is very concerning in terms of what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom. We’re up against a very powerful group of people.”

SEN. RON JOHNSON ON COVID

(Maria) - I mean, it's just extraordinary to me that, you know, the government was working with social media to amplify lies and suppress truth and has been doing so repeatedly. Why couldn't the American people know that, you know, there were other alternatives to treat COVID? Why can't the American people know that there were side effects with the vaccine?

(Sen. Ron Johnson) - This is all pre-planned by an elite group of people. That's what I'm talking about. In 2001, it occurred in late 2019 prior to the rest of us knowing about this pandemic. Again, this is very concerning in terms of what has happened, what is happening, what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom.

Again, it needs to be exposed, but unfortunately, there are very few people even in Congress that are willing to take a look at this. They all push the vaccine. They don't want to, you know, be made aware of the fact that vaccines might have caused injuries, might have caused death, but, you know, so many people just simply don't want to admit they were wrong, and they're going to do everything they can to make sure that they're not proven wrong, but we're up against a very powerful group of people here at, Maria. But, you know, fortunately, you say, what can we do?

Well, you know, we do have reports like yourself, like John Solomon, other people that have the courage to report the truth against the mainstream media and against the narrative. But that's the only way this is going to be solved is we need the truth to be exposed. We need more Americans to listen to the truth, to be exposed to the truth, to pull their heads on the sand, quite honestly, open up their eyes and understand what has happened in this country.

We are going down a very dangerous path, but as a path is being laid out and planned by an elite group of people that want to take total control over our lives, and that's what they're doing bit by bit, they do it by massive government spending, increase the size of government, take over the WHO, these amendments that are coming up that are going to be voted on in 2024, and the WHO bare frightening, and they really risk taking away all of our sovereignty, people have to awaken to the dangers of the moment.

Treatment for the treatment. Isn't it nice? By the way the name of the director of the lab is just weird.

A new treatment for people with vaccine clots.jpg
A new treatment for people with vaccine clots?

A new lifesaving treatment for people suffering from vaccine-related blood clots has been demonstrated by scientists at McMaster University.

Researchers at the McMaster Platelet Immunology Laboratory (MPIL) are recommending two treatments, a combination of anti-clotting drugs with high doses of intravenous immunoglobulin, to combat vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT).

The treatment's effectiveness was described in a report describing three Canadian patients who received the AstraZeneca vaccine, and who subsequently developed VITT. Two suffered clotting in their legs and the third had clots blocking arteries and veins inside their brain.
[...]
"We now understand the mechanism that leads to platelet activation and clotting," said Nazy.

The study was published by The New England Journal of Medicine today.

A photo/meme posted yesterday on Facebook.
I haven’t phoned the number, lol, cause, I STILL maintain that “Just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they aren’t trying to get ya! “
Edit: I DID do a search on the phone number, and it is a Canadian Federal Government number, based in Ottawa, at the Canadian Parliament Building.
That’s the “They” I was referring to. :cool2:
77526308-41A6-48F1-A976-0A1BFA239984.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom