Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Recent Data Shows ‘Stunning Increase’ in Serious Harm Reports in Young Healthy Pilots: Army Lt. Col. Theresa Long

military troop.jpg
It’s been a year since four Department of Defense (DOD) whistleblowers found a sudden increase in various diseases in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), which coincided directly with the introduction of COVID-19 vaccinations. Now, new data shows more evidence.

That’s according to Lt. Col.Theresa Long, M.D., MPH, a board-certified aerospace medicine doctor and Army Brigade flight surgeon with specialty training as an aviation mishap investigator and safety officer, who was one of the four whistleblowers. Long’s background has uniquely equipped her to recognize what she described as “unusual diagnoses and alarming trends only after the introduction of the COVID-19 vaccinations.”

[...]

USA - number of disease and injuries [reportable events] in pilots.jpg
Number of disease and injuries [reportable events] in pilots across the DOD.

[...]
“When I found the DOD data, they pulled my credentials and took all my patients off my schedule,” said Long, noting that only left her more time to thoroughly look into the data.

(pay article)

This is getting worrying now.
For how much longer will the MSM continue to ignore all these 'Sudden' deaths...

BREAKING NEWS: 3rd PILOT has died suddenly! (3rd pilot death this week, 5 pilot collapses in total)

However, the heading of second tweet (X ? 🤔) above could be misleading.

The source article states:
NEW DELHI: A senior pilot — who had operated SpiceJet’s inaugural flight in 2003 and was currently working with Qatar Airways — died while flying as a passenger from Delhi to Doha on Wednesday morning (Aug.16, 2023). The Qatar Airways flight, QR 579 (Airbus A350, Registration A7ALM), diverted to Dubai due to the medical emergency when the pilot, 51 years old, fell ill onboard. However, he could not be saved.
MSN , PILOT Died inFlight - Aug.16, 2023 - Qatar Airways QR579 (DEL-DOH) Delhi to Doha, Qatar diverted to Dubai as 51 year old pilot collapsed inflight and died! 2nd pilot death & 4th collapse THIS WEEK!

Last edited:
Theresa Long, army flight surgeon, on DMED reportable events on pilots loosening rules.

Theresa Long - Army flight surgeon.jpg

(Theresa) - ...broader actually puts the public at greater risk of a pilot having a cardiac event that didn't get caught because they've extended that range.

(Tucker) - So I mean that's inexplicable. Everything the FAA does is you just said, has to be designed with one goal in mind and that's the safest possible flight commercial military pilot I mean, and pilots think that way. So there is no way in your opinion, as a flight surgeon, that this change, whatever its cause, could make air travel safer.

(Theresa) - No and in light of the emerging and overwhelming data that is showing the cardiac damage from COVID and the COVID vaccines on cardiac muscle, I can't imagine why they would make this move. And I think it's a question that really should be taken to Dr. Susan Northrup, she's the senior flight surgeon for the FAA, and ask what data they use to support this. And I think it only undermines aviation safety. If you realize that in the military, pilots receive an EKG every year, whereas for commercial air, they receive it at 35 and then at 40 and every year annually after age 40. So those are you know, very we hardly see them to begin with in terms of, you know a five-year gap in there and so.

(Tucker) - So I mean this is baffling. I'm sorry I think there's an audio delay but let me just say I appreciate you're confirming what seems like common sense, that there's no good answer for why they're doing this and we are going to follow up Dr. Theresa Long and asked to interview the head flight surgeon FAA because...

Captain Robert "Bob" Snow revealed he suffered a cardiac arrest on the final approach of an American Airlines flight. He said he was vaxxed in order to maintain his employment status with the airlines.

Alison Morrow - Bob Snow.jpg

An article about him:

Genes May Explain Why 20 Percent of People Who Get COVID-19 Are Asymptomatic: Study

DNA.jpg

Scientists recently discovered a gene variant that may explain why 20 percent of people who get COVID-19 never develop symptoms.

It's not totally new, it was already known in 2020, at covid time. It was explained by Pr. Raoult but the information was of course completely discarded. Interesting to see how, even in science, "new" is made with "old".

Most Intensive Ivermectin Use Had 74 Percent Reduction in Excess Deaths in Peru: New Study

ivermectin
According to a new peer-reviewed ecological study, a natural experiment occurred when the government of Peru authorized ivermectin for use during the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in evidence of the drug’s effectiveness and ability to reduce excess deaths.

The paper’s results, published August 8 in Cureus, found a 74 percent reduction in excess deaths in 10 states with the most intensive ivermectin use over a 30-day period following peak deaths during the pandemic. When analyzing data across 25 states in Peru, researchers found these reductions in excess deaths correlated closely to ivermectin use during four months in 2020.

When ivermectin was available without restriction, there was a fourteenfold reduction in nationwide excess deaths. Once access to ivermectin was restricted by the government, a thirteenfold increase in excess deaths was observed in the two months following the limitation of its use. The findings align with summary data from the World Health Organization for the same time period in Peru.

Ivermectin is a widely-known and inexpensive treatment against parasitic diseases. Scientists believe the drug can also bind to the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, limiting its morbidity and infectivity.

There were 342 men who participated (or 344 if the 2 dead competitors were not included in the first number). So 2 dead out of 342 participants is 0.58%, which is not a good stats for such a race. Admittedly I am not a follower of these races, so it could be totally normal ;)

Edit: There were 348 participants, so the percentage is 0.57.

The famous celebrity agent and member of the Miss France 2023 jury suffered "a heart problem" after the event
Dominique Besnehard.jpg
The president of the jury for this year's edition of the famous beauty contest may well have saved his life. "Thanks to Francis Huster and my friend Hubert for realising that I was going off the rails, and they made the car stop as they magically passed a fire engine", he recounted on social networks. It was a happy coincidence that enabled Dominique Besnehard to be treated quickly. His health has even improved: "Everything is in order now. I think I'm being well looked after by my cardiologist and the team at Georges-Pompidou Hospital", added the 68-year-old agent.

'Brits are dying in their tens of thousands - and we don't really have any idea why' (May 2023)

Brits are dying
Tens of thousands more Brits were dying than expected and experts aren’t quite sure why that is.
From May to December last year, there were 32,441 excess deaths in England and Wales, excluding deaths from Covid.

Back
Top Bottom