Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Rest in peace Bram Moolenaar, author of Vim and hero of many developers
The open source software legend left us on August 3 at age 62. Moolenaar passed away on August 3 at the age of 62. The post did not share his cause of death, stating only that he had been suffering from a medical condition for a few weeks.

Today, a peer and acquaintance among local musicians, with whom I have worked, passed away. A written description of his passing begins with "died suddenly" and "without warning." Found dead in bed.
And yesterday, yet another local musician passed suddenly, though I did not know him. These were active, outwardly healthy guys in their 50s. During the covid nonsense, to keep working, "vax or test" entry requirements to music venues like theaters, music halls, arenas, even clubs were a stimulus for musicians to get the jab and keep working.

A few weeks back I learnt of the death of the mother of one of my sons friends...stage 4 breast cancer...she was 49 and had less than 6 months between diagnosis and her passing. Today I hear of another, a lady I went to playgroup with when our children were little, again, stage 4 breast cancer and a short time between diagnosis and death. She too was 49. A friend of mine is currently undergoing chemo for her aggressive breast cancer...she is 58. A lady just a mile ago was diagnosed with cancer, three days later she was dead...56 years old. Another friend's sister passed away a couple of months ago, 1 month after diagnosis of breast cancer, 56 years old. Four of these five ladies I know were vaccinated, the other I am unsure.

I would imagine that is the “regular “ vaccine like MMR - i don’t think COVID shot is given to infants.
Make that plural, the child received several “vaccine” injections, on the same day.

“[…]Melissa went to the same pediatrician for a baby wellness checkup, where the doctor insisted Sawyer, despite Melissa’s reservations and the baby still having a rash, receive the scheduled childhood vaccines.
These included: RotaTeq (for rotavirus), Hib (for Haemophilus influenzae b),Prevnar 13 (for 13 types of pneumococcal bacteria) and Pediarix (for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, hepatitis B and polio).”

Also, I have information that may prompt you to “think” again about who may be on the receiving end of the Covid injections.

In the province of British Columbia, Canada, the “Health Officials” have been all for injecting e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e....

COVID-19 vaccines for children​

COVID-19 vaccines for children 6 months to 11 years old are safe and effective at preventing severe illness.​

Last updated: February 11, 2023

Capital FM sports commentator Sean Cardovillis is dead

According to the police, the body was found at his staircase by a cleaner who had gone to clean the area leading to his house on the fourth floor of an apartment, police and witnesses said.

"Sean has been hospitalized for a while now. The chest pains he had been experiencing for a while turned into pneumonia and one of his lungs collapsed, he also had an infection around his heart," the notice from the family read in part

Back
Top Bottom