Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Would be interesting to know the statistic of this kind of accidents before the covid.

France: Schoolgirl dies after collapsing in PE class
The 12-year-old girl died after collapsing during a PE class. A psychological unit has been set up.

A pupil in the fifth year of secondary school in Neuilly-Saint-Front (Aisne) lost her life when she collapsed during a physical education and sports lesson on Wednesday, according to the Amiens education authority, as reported by France 3 Hauts-de-France.

The accident that claimed the life of the 12-year-old took place in the morning. "She could not be resuscitated despite the rapid intervention of the emergency services", said the Aisne prefecture in a press release. The cause of the illness has not yet been identified, but an autopsy should shed light on the circumstances in the next few days.

mRNA Detected in Breast Milk After COVID-19 Vaccination Can Be Passed on to Infants: New Study

A new study found lactating women recently vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine had detectible mRNA in breastmilk that can potentially transfer to their infant.

vaccines shoot.jpg

Findings​

Of 13 lactating women receiving the vaccine (20 exposures), trace mRNA amounts were detected in 10 exposures up to 45 h post-vaccination. The mRNA was concentrated in the BM EVs; however, these EVs neither expressed SARS-COV-2 spike protein nor induced its expression in the HT-29 cell line. Linkage analysis suggests vaccine mRNA integrity was reduced to 12–25% in BM.

Interpretation​

Our findings demonstrate that the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA is not confined to the injection site but spreads systemically and is packaged into BM EVs. However, as only trace quantities are present and a clear translational activity is absent, we believe breastfeeding post-vaccination is safe, especially 48 h after vaccination. Nevertheless, since the minimum mRNA vaccine dose to elicit an immune reaction in infants <6 months is unknown, a dialogue between a breastfeeding mother and her healthcare provider should address the benefit/risk considerations of breastfeeding in the first two days after maternal vaccination.

“The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem. I have made an amazing finding. This figure is an enlarged view of Pfizer’s vaccine sequence. As you can see, the Pfizer vaccine sequence contains part of the SV40 sequence here. This sequence is known as a promoter. Roughly speaking, the promoter causes increased expression of the gene. The problem is that the sequence is present in a well-known carcinogenic virus.

The question is why such a sequence that is derived from a cancer virus is present in Pfizer’s vaccine. There should be absolutely no need for such a carcinogenic virus sequence in the vaccine. This sequence is totally unnecessary for producing the mRNA vaccine. It is a problem that such a sequence is solidly contained in the vaccine. This is not the only problem. If a sequence like this is present in the DNA, the DNA is easily migrated to the nucleus.

So it means that the DNA can easily enter the genome. This is such an alarming problem. It is essential to remove the sequence. However, Pfizer produced the vaccine without removing the sequence. That is outrageously malicious. This kind of promoter sequence is completely unnecessary for the production of the mRNA vaccine. In fact, SV40 is a promoter of cancer viruses.”

COVID-19 Vaccine Found in the heart of Dead People

vaccine syringes.jpg
Tissue samples from people who died within 30 days of a shot tested positive for messenger RNA

COVID-19 vaccine was detected in patients who died within a month of vaccination, according to a new study.

U.S. researchers analyzed tissue samples from the autopsies of 25 people, including 20 who were vaccinated.

Samples from the hearts of three patients, all of whom died within 30 days of a Pfizer shot, tested positive for messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA).

Eight bilateral axillary lymph node samples, from people who died within 30 days of a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, also tested positive. The companies' shots utilize mRNA.

The research shows "the vaccine can persist for up to 30 days, including in the heart," Dr. James Stone, with the departments of pathology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, told The Epoch Times via email.

The study was published by npj Vaccines. Authors declared no conflicts of interest. They said the research was supported by Massachusetts General Hospital, which is in Boston.

In testing of heart and bilateral axillary lymph node tissues from other vaccinated people who died, no vaccine was detected.

Additionally, no vaccine was detected in the liver, spleen, or mediastinal lymph nodes—vaccine was detected in the liver and spleen in preclinical rodent studies before—nor was any detected in tissues from the unvaccinated patients.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are known to cause myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation that can result in death.

The people who had mRNA detected in the heart did not have myocarditis, though they did have detectable heart injuries, researchers found.

The researchers said they believed the heart injuries stemmed from underlying diseases and not the vaccines.

"There is no indication as yet that the vaccine in the heart is causing any problems in these patients; neither the causes of death nor the causes of the myocardial injury were linked to the vaccines in that study," said Dr. Stone, one of the authors of the paper.

That position was challenged by Dr. Clare Craig, a British pathologist who reviewed the research.

"The vaccine should not have been there. There was evidence of heart damage. Those three people are now dead," Dr. Craig told The Epoch Times in a message.

She said the researchers were setting too high of a bar for causality.

"At postmortem if there is significant narrowing of the coronary arteries then heart damage is attributed to it on the balance of probabilities. Here this is a clear cut association, an unusual picture of myocardial injury, and a failure to call it out for what it is," Dr. Craig said.

More on Research​

The tissues were collected from autopsies performed between January 2021 and February 2022 at the Massachusetts General Hospital. Researchers excluded tissues from some dead people, including from patients who had no clear history of vaccination or non-vaccination and those who had a documented prior COVID-19 infection.
The researchers wanted to test the tissue for vaccine in light of research that has found both spike protein and mRNA persisting in axillary lymph nodes and blood for weeks or even months after vaccination. The testing would help "gain a better understanding of the biodistribution and persistence of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines," they said. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19.

Researchers ended up with tissues from 20 vaccinated patients, including six who received one dose, 12 who received two doses, and two who received three doses. They also formed a control group of five unvaccinated patients.

Six bilateral axillary lymph node samples were available for people vaccinated with Moderna's shot. Two tested positive for the vaccine. Thirteen were available for people vaccinated with Pfizer's shot. Six tested positive for the vaccine.

Overall, of the 11 bilateral axillary lymph node samples from patients who died within 30 days of a shot, eight tested positive. None of the samples from patients who died beyond 30 days of vaccination tested positive.

Researchers also examined samples from each of the vaccinated people from the cardiac left ventricle and cardiac right ventricle. Of those, four samples tested positive across three patients. These were the three who received Pfizer's shot within 30 days of dying. The samples also tested negative for COVID-19.

Vaccine was not detected in any of the unvaccinated people.

The vaccinated patients were on average older, with a mean age of 64 compared to 57. A higher percentage—55 percent to 20 percent—had recent heart injury.

Covid vaccine booster now does more harm than good, says Prof Angus Dalgleish
Professor Angus Dalgleish.jpg

Professor Angus Dalgleish is Professor of Oncology at St Georges Hospital Medical School London. He is renowned for his ground-breaking work into HIV/AIDS. His conclusions on the Covid virus confound the Government line. We invite you to make up your own mind.

I have been a member of a number of groups researching and lobbying the true effectiveness of Covid vaccines, particularly in children and young adults. As a result of many such similarly minded groups, the vaccine has been withdrawn for everybody under 50, which is the case throughout much of Europe, although that figure has been raised to 75 in some countries.​
Meanwhile, it has been reported that the Government is increasing the number of people dealing with vaccine injuries up from a current four people to 80. This is absolutely staggering.​
The Government is dealing with an avalanche of vaccine injuries on one hand, whilst persuading everybody else over 50 to continue with this madness.

This alone should have led to the total cessation of the vaccine programme, as was the case in the 1976 swine and flu outbreak in America. The vaccines used in over 40m people were closely monitored and as soon as it became clear that the numbers of spinal paralyses, known as Guillain-Barré Syndrome were slowly rising at four to five times the normal level expected, the vaccine programme was pulled immediately.​

I believe that we reached this point with the Covid vaccine 18 months ago.​
With regards to the side effects, they are particularly severe in young adults, who clearly were never at risk of dying from Covid any more than they were from the annual flu.
The rise in cardiac damage, excess stroke and death did not start in the young people until the vaccine programmes were rolled out and many leading cardiologists have been making it very clear that the side effect profile is way in excess of any potential benefit.​
We have been brought up on a diet of ‘follow the science’ through this pandemic but there now appears to have been no science performed whatsoever, at any stage - it is pure political hegemony.​
Right at the beginning of the pandemic I co-authored two major papers, one with my Norwegian colleagues, pointing out that this virus has been engineered and clearly had escaped from a laboratory, with the warning that the virus had an 80 percent homology with human proteins​
[...] It is now official that one in 800 people who received the vaccine develop severe adverse events or disability.
[...] If this was not bad enough, the side effect profile is getting worse and broadening and I and many oncologists from around the world have been alarmed at the sudden increase in cancer relapses and new cancer growths, which only have a recent Covid booster vaccine in common.​
This is put down as scaremongering (by the same people who were keen to threaten you with variants all the time to make you stay at home) and cases dismissed as mere anecdotes.​
However, there is very good science involved on the issues of over vaccination.​
Giving a booster vaccine for Covid is associated with T-cell suppression and a change in the type of antibody induced which, taken together, explains why the immune system is no longer able to control the cancers it was previously doing very well.
[...] However, having been given a chance to present our data, we were thanked by the majority of the GPs present for explaining scientifically why they were observing so much damage post their Covid booster and why they would not be giving any more again.​
[...] Whatever the reason, there is no justification for pursuing messenger RNA based vaccines, particularly when the recent Moderna trial showed that a messenger RNA flu vaccine was not only no better than any other available vaccine but also had far worse side effects.​
That alone should be the death nail for this technology for infectious diseases.

Norwegian music icon Stephen Ackles dies at 57, cause of death unknown

Stephen Ackles
The music industry was recently dealt a severe blow with the untimely passing of Stephen Ackles, a highly regarded Norwegian singer, pianist, and songwriter. The news of his death, which occurred on September 28, 2023, has sent ripples of sorrow across the globe, particularly within the music fraternity. Ackles, who had a wide-ranging and distinguished musical career, was most notably recognised for his brilliant interpretation of 1950s rock music. The full details of his death have not yet been disclosed, causing distress and confusion amongst his fans and fellow musicians.
[...]
His death was made public by his contemporaries, Marian Aas Hansen and Zelimir, who expressed their grief and shock over the loss. Reports suggest that Ackles was found dead at his residence in Langhus. But the exact circumstances leading to his death remain uncertain

Some link? :

Stephen Ackles vaxx.jpg

Last edited:
“The Pfizer vaccine has a staggering problem. I have made an amazing finding. This figure is an enlarged view of Pfizer’s vaccine sequence. As you can see, the Pfizer vaccine sequence contains part of the SV40 sequence here. This sequence is known as a promoter. Roughly speaking, the promoter causes increased expression of the gene. The problem is that the sequence is present in a well-known carcinogenic virus.

The question is why such a sequence that is derived from a cancer virus is present in Pfizer’s vaccine. There should be absolutely no need for such a carcinogenic virus sequence in the vaccine. This sequence is totally unnecessary for producing the mRNA vaccine. It is a problem that such a sequence is solidly contained in the vaccine. This is not the only problem. If a sequence like this is present in the DNA, the DNA is easily migrated to the nucleus.

So it means that the DNA can easily enter the genome. This is such an alarming problem. It is essential to remove the sequence. However, Pfizer produced the vaccine without removing the sequence. That is outrageously malicious. This kind of promoter sequence is completely unnecessary for the production of the mRNA vaccine. In fact, SV40 is a promoter of cancer viruses.”

Oh gosh - I didn't realize i was in the "wrong" thread. This should be in the Corona thread instead.

- - - - -

BioNTech totally screwed up
at so many levels, that it is literally an amateur "Frankenstein product", not even higher students in genetics would make such mistakes (as many of the company's errors are taught to high end students what, how and why to avoid)

It isn't only that - because the creators of the modRNA** injections, have been doing so many manipulation on a genetic level - which in real genetics are basically totally out of alignment - that even students are taught the many things Pfizer/BioNTech did, what NOT to do - because it is well known that the effects create all kinds of cancers and side effects. The CEO of BioNTech, Uğur Şahin, has in his book revealed many embarrassing revelations (more or less indirect), when looking through the veil of glossiness, how absolutely amateurish these genetic injections where created - while he makes it look like they accomplished great achievements (!)

One example: as they targeted the modified RNA sequence of an artificial (computer generated) RNA code (not from the real corona virus), so that the outcome to be extra stable - by enhancing the so called codons. So that wouldn't break them down too easily. They "optimized" so many things, that are totally detrimental at many levels for those who receive such injections.

For example, when you speed up the translation of this modified code which goes then though the cell's ribosomes - you will easily screw up that balance (the way ribosomes translate RNA code to produce proteins). Biontech of course wanted cells to produce extra many spike proteins...

But here is the kicker:

By doing so, he created two things:

1) the outcome of the protein "product" is in most cases not even the desired spike protein, but many unknown substances and structures - due to the total screw/alteration of the translation mechanism in the ribosomes

2) in the modRNA code, they exchanged certain bits in the sequences, e.g with Proline - but used even TWO Prolines - which in itself (if i understood it correctly?) is the more unstable and erratic part. You want preferably avoid to use Proline. What did Biontech do ? Using TWO... which is literally a genetic a disaster: e.g. many mutations, very different (and often unknown) compared to the desired (and claimed) outcome of one type of spike protein.

What could possibly go wrong ?

Uhm. Everything. Literally.

Proline is known, to be the most unstable genetic component - because it creates large amounts of mutations. Therefore what comes out of the ribosomes after translating the modRNA code - is a whole spectrum of different protein-"things", and not "one and the same type of spike protein". (you basically lost control over the results of what is finally translated and produced by the cells).

BionTech manipulated for example the speed of how ribosomes translate information and create proteins (which happens in various speeds, sometimes faster, then comes a break or stop, and then it starts again... but everthing in a coherent, harmonic way. Once this ever so slightly is altered or changed in any way - things get seriously disrupted, and become uncontrolled.

2) toxic biproducts will be created as well, so the cell tries the get "rid" of it, and the only it can - is to store it somewhere in a "dark corner" within the cell. Eventually that garbage built-up and disturb the function of the cell further, and/or lead to its death / regardless what cell that is, e.g. heart, brain, organs, blood vessels).

I also heard about pseudouridine, which is another component which they put into the modRNA code (replacement for uridine) - which leads into that if you have too much of that, it further leads to many problems (I can't recall what problems - but it was problematic) Even THAT was known from scientific papers written earlier on... (If BionTech Uğur Şahin would have read a little among scientific papers, before playing Frankenstein or God, he could have avoided a lot of amateur errors) Unless of course, he just wanted to play around and "have fun" ?! :umm:

Note:
I wrote this spontaneously, totally out of memory.

I will make a translation of the content that I listened to in german language around 6 weeks ago 2.5 months ago at the Corona Investigative Committee, Berlin, (plus another video interview which i still have to search for again) in an interview which i thought was one of the most fascinating ones - albeit perhaps the most complex i have ever listened to in my life, too.

Ah, i found it - and can already link to the video here:

Her name is Dr. Sabine C. Stebel | Sitzung 165 (21 July 2023) : "Wettlauf mit der Zeit" (2 hours)
in german lanauge

(German language)

Since the Corona Committee seems to have stopped with english translations (which is really a pity, given the great work they are doing, and still do) - it becomes really quirky for me to wrap my head around the exact genetic mechanisms and consequences which have been explained in the interview. In a way i dreaded to even think of translating the core content here at the forum *grin* because I wasn't sure if i could compress that into english. Yet - at the same time - it was so endlessly fascinating what was said - how severely BioNTech actually screwed up at almost all levels in genetics.

So, I'll sit down, listen to it a third time, and eventually will write an english recap of what was said, and embed all links related to it

modRNA**
The "products" they have made - are never mRNA products. Those should always be referred as modRNA, because they all are artificial, modified RNA, and not natural RNA. Even the vector based injections, are in essence genetically modified "products" and have not much in common with natural viral/virus sequences.

Last edited:
No 7 among the people in my surrounding

2023-09-25-23-08-23-Gunilla-har-dött-efter-lugn_o_hjarntumorer-efter-Covid-19-injektionerna.jpg

A couple days ago, my former colleague, Gunilla, who worked at the Stockholm subway train depot - died suddenly. She was triple injected, and got an onset of lung cancer (she never smoked), which quickly spread into her brain creating further tumors. She had taken the shots because during her last years at the subway, she built a house in Thailand - so she needed to travel...

She was such a gem of woman. Strong, good spirit, solid and consist in so many ways, a doer, and very healthy woman. Which you could see in her face, even after she went into pension - still all the same: she radiated health just a couple years ago (2019/20) when I last saw her.

Another colleague at our subway division, only 34 of age, got a sudden onset of breast cancer only recently - also triple jabbed (from what I have heard).

It is a bizarre, partially unreal experience, when it get's this close, accelerating into many cases of people i have known (more or less), all in just 2.5 years. And yet - here in Sweden, people walk around with tomatoes on their eyes. Nothing is spoken or discussed. No connected are made. And even when i mention that 7 people i knew within only 2.5 years have passed away - way below their natural age - yet, people do not react, do not connect, but reject.

THAT makes me so sad, but also very angry at times.

Well-known American guitarist Al Di Meola suffers heart attack onstage while performing in Romania

Guitarist Al Di Meola heart attack
Well-known American guitarist Al Di Meola is in stable condition after he suffered a heart attack while performing in Romania Wednesday.

Di Meola was admitted to Bagdasar-Arseni hospital in Bucharest, where it was revealed that he was experiencing a segment elevation myocardial infarction.

According to the American Heart Association, a STEMI is a heart attack that is “caused by a complete blockage in a coronary artery.”

Tennis star Clara Tauson collapses in Guangzhou, leaves court in a wheelchair after retiring
CLARA TAUSON.jpg
Clara Tauson fell right on the ground while she was serving for a breakpoint in the very first game of the third set. The medical team gushed towards her as things looked really intimidating from the stands.

Video:

Tennis star Clara Tauson collapses in Guangzhou, leaves court in a wheelchair after retiring
I looked her up and it appears as if she has been struggling with injuries for quite a while. Currently it is apparently a back injury. In this case it does not appear to be heart attack or other such things which we have been used to in recent times though the body might be experiencing these injuries due to a weakened immune system.

I looked her up and it appears as if she has been struggling with injuries for quite a while. Currently it is apparently a back injury. In this case it does not appear to be heart attack or other such things which we have been used to in recent times though the body might be experiencing these injuries due to a weakened immune system.
We don't know for sure what happened to her, but professional tennis player which suddenly collapse on the ground is not common. They won't hesitate to use some narrative to rationalize something that was widely brodcasted and so witnessed by a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom