Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Mike Krause death, Wrestling coach passed away unexpectedly

Mike Krause
According to official reports, Mike’s passing was indeed unexpected, and at this time, there is no additional information available regarding any underlying health issues or the exact cause of his death.

He is a doctor. He gives a vitriolic summary of CoVid-19 pharmaceutical injections.

vaccine conference.jpg

Video:
"The science is settled. There's an overwhelming consensus that nothing worked. Nothing could
work, nothing did work, and nothing will work. That includes the vaccinations which are
not just unnecessary, experimental, untested, and are actually killing people.

I want to take this moment to point a finger directly at the principal cause of why we're all here
today. And it's not the government. No, it's us physicians who have been intimidated
by our colleges both eventually and internationally. If physicians had not been intimidated by
the very body that is supposed to protect you from me, if they've been allowed to speak
their mind without the threat of losing their income and their positions, then an individual
patient, such as you and me in a closed, examining room, would have been told the truth.
The truth, they have been denied that ability to do that. We have had that for centuries.

The two principal medical ethics have been trampled on by this government. First do no
harm and informed consent. First do no harm has been trampled on. The mandates have killed
as we've heard. More people, many more people than they've saved. But informed consent,
I will put it to you. How can you give informed consent if you are not informed? And you have
been denied information intentionally by the colleges that are supposed to protect you.

So I say this, putting a point on it. The colleges of physicians and surgeons across
this country and internationally are co-conspirators with government in state-sanctioned murder.
Thank you."

Argentine actress-beauty queen Jacqueline Carrieri dies due to plastic surgery blood clot during surgery

Jaquelin Carrieri
Former Argentine beauty queen and actress Jacqueline Carrieri died due to cosmetic surgery in a hospital at the age of 48.

A big name in Latin American cinema, the news of the model-actress, who died in California, came as a shock to her fans. The cause of her death was revealed to be a blood clot that formed during the intervention process.

Excess mortality in Quebec - The phenomenon is accelerating in the under-50s

dead beds.jpg
The 0-49 age group in Quebec has seen more deaths than expected since the start of the year, according to the latest data published by the Institut de la statistique. While some explanations have been put forward to account for this discrepancy - such as the impact of the opioid crisis - it is still too early to determine the exact causes.

Deaths on the rise​

Excess mortality is accelerating among Quebecers under the age of 50 this autumn. This is according to the latest data published on Thursday by the Institut de la statistique du Québec (ISQ). Since the start of the year, the ISQ expected to record 1991 deaths in the 0-49 age group by mid-September. By that date, the number of deaths had actually risen to 2,450, a difference of 23% compared with demographers' forecasts. Excess mortality is defined by the Institut national de santé publique du Québec as "the number of deaths from all causes that exceeds the number expected 'in normal times'".

Quebec - Trends in excess mortality by age
Trends in excess mortality by age

Shiva Singam’s Mysterious Death: Fashion Icon’s Passing Leaves Melbournians in Shock

Shiva Singam.jpg
The Melbourne fashion world is mourning the loss of fashion designer Shiva Singam, who died aged 50 on Saturday, his sister has confirmed.

The fashion star and socialite’s death was “sudden” however the cause of death was not revealed.

'Larger than life' father who ran popular Sydney burger shop dies suddenly, six years after losing his wife

Jimmy Sagiotis.jpg
A "larger than life" father who ran a popular burger shop on Sydney's Northern Beaches has died suddenly, six years after his wife passed away in similar circumstances.

Jimmy Sagiotis, 48, who ran Salty Rooster takeaway in Manly died on Thursday.

According to reports, he suffered multiple heart attacks.

The US nursing home data is devastating for the narrative; now it's time for our own peer review before we submit this to a journal

spreadsheet.jpg
From the US Nursing home data, we can now prove that the vaccines increased the odds of death from COVID by 6%. I need 20 data scientists to validate my work before I submit to a journal.

Executive summary​

The US nursing home data shows that the COVID vaccines increased the odds of death from COVID by 6% on average. The result is highly statistically significant. The 95% confidence interval is 4.2% to 7.8%. This is devastating because it means that the vaccine made things worse, not better. Also, that is with only about 60% fully vaccinated so the actual effect size on a given individual would be about a 10% increase in the odds of death.

Emory University infectious disease Professor Carlos del Rio reviewed my work, thought it was flawed, and encouraged me to submit it to a peer-reviewed journal where he presumed it would be rejected.

When prompted, he was unable to articulate a single flaw and refused to talk to me.

So I’m going to follow his advice.

But before I attempt that, I want to make sure I have at least 20 peer reviewers who have reviewed my work. If there is a mistake, I want to find it before I submit it to the journal. I want to make sure this is bulletproof so that the journal will not have any excuses for rejecting this important result.

If you are a data scientist or epidemiologist who is willing to verify my result, this would be extremely helpful. Please sign up here.

[...]

I had Covid in June of 2021 and was not jabbed. I was exhausted afterwards, lost my sense of smell (still hasn't returned much), and a month or so later my tinnitus and the resultant anxiety developed and the fatigue continued. This lasted for months and at the time, all the research I could find called issues that developed from covid or drug on that they didn't know how to deal with "long Covid." I tried telling the psychiatrist I was seeing for the anxiety that I didn't have some deep seated childhood issues (well, I did but not relevant to this issue :-P) and that I was suffering from "long Covid" symptoms. He didn't believe in it and most other people never even heard of it then.

So I guess now a few years later, it's a "thing" that anybody can lay claim to. :rolleyes:
I posted about this in Health protocol for vaccinated thread. I actually thought of you and your tinnitus when watching this video. Too bad we didn’t know it then as it seems solvable with nicotine patch. Since you are still suffering from loss of smell I think it doesn’t hurt to try. One 7mg nicotine patch change every morning for 6 days.

Very long video but IMO worth watching

I had Covid in June of 2021 and was not jabbed. I was exhausted afterwards, lost my sense of smell (still hasn't returned much), and a month or so later my tinnitus and the resultant anxiety developed and the fatigue continued. This lasted for months and at the time, all the research I could find called issues that developed from covid or drug on that they didn't know how to deal with "long Covid." I tried telling the psychiatrist I was seeing for the anxiety that I didn't have some deep seated childhood issues (well, I did but not relevant to this issue :-P) and that I was suffering from "long Covid" symptoms. He didn't believe in it and most other people never even heard of it then.

So I guess now a few years later, it's a "thing" that anybody can lay claim to. :rolleyes:

I had Covid (probably Delta, as Delta was big in my city), around Dec 2021, right when they were rolling out the vax (which I refused). I kept checking on my sense of smell, it disappeared, and I remembered reading on THIS very forum about zinc, so I started taking zinc tablets daily and my sense of smell came back in a few days. I really appreciate the knowledge that was in this forum, I still have my sense of smell today. Of course, everyone responds differently, but zinc helped me keep my sense of smell. And I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom