Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

We don't know for sure what happened to her, but professional tennis player which suddenly collapse on the ground is not common. There can be some narrative to rationalize something that was widely brodcasted and so witnessed by a lot of people.
Agree and that is also what I thought when I saw it and perhaps didn't explain so well. It is strange that so many young super fit people collapse and the MSM willfully ignores it and/or presents some lame rationalisation for it.

Italian Motorcycle Racer Filippo Mometto Dead At 24

Filippo Mometto dead
The motorcycling community has just lost a young talent with a lot of potential. Young Italian racer Filippo Mometto passed away on September 18, 2023. The racer was found lifeless in his home in Trento, Italy. No cause of death has been identified.

A promising young talent in the world of motorcycle racing, Filippo participated in the National Trophy 1000 early in 2023 where he demonstrated great skill and performance. He then went on to compete in the Trofeo Aprilia RS 660. Prior to his passing, Mometto managed to secure a third place finish in the Trofeo Aprilia RS 660’s second race. His success on the race track wasn’t the only impressive thing about Mometto. Alongside his racing career, Filippo was also a student, who had just completed his degree in computer engineering.at the University of Trento.

The motorcycling community has just lost a young talent with a lot of potential. Young Italian racer Filippo Mometto passed away on September 18, 2023. The racer was found lifeless in his home in Trento, Italy. No cause of death has been identified.

Now that it’s Hockey season in Canada, we are seeing several reports of “retiring” players.
The most recent one got my attention, Brandon Sutter.
Young guy, 36 years old, we enjoyed cheering him on when he played for the Vancouver team, and we were looking forward to his move to the Alberta team.
AA1hxlws.img

The announcement was made on a local news broadcast, and they emphasized “long Covid” several times, switched to the weather announcer, who also made mention of “long Covid” being a “common” thing “these days”.
A bit of digging, and there’s this:
“Like most of his teammates, Sutter first contracted COVID-19 in the Canucks’ team-wide outbreak midway through the 2020-21 season. Despite some harrowing moments for him and his wife and their kids, they recovered and Sutter finished the season.”
[…]
“I came back and played after (shutdown) and I didn’t really noticed any issues. Then in May and June, I started having a couple of issues of being short of breath and then I’d be okay. I could train and skate and it wasn’t really an issue,” Sutter

Oh, but wait, then this happened in September 2021:
“The NHL plans to punish unvaccinated players more harshly if they test positive for the coronavirus as part of new protocols for the upcoming season.”

Teams will be able to suspend unvaccinated players without pay if they cannot participate in hockey activities as part of the protocols, according to a person with knowledge of the new rules. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Friday because the protocols had not been announced.”

[…]
“And he went to get vaccinated, because that was just the right thing to do. But, it seems, the vaccine triggered bigger symptoms, putting his off-season training to a halt.
His heart-beat would race to extreme levels during exercise and then wouldn’t settle when he would rest. He struggled at times climbing stairs. He would get exhausted helping out around the house and playing with his kids.
The universe just wasn’t on his side, something he long ago came to terms with. Getting vaccinated was the right choice; his timing was just very, very bad he believes.
“I wish I would have waited until I felt 100 per cent healthy before getting the vaccine, but at that time, nobody really knew the answers on this stuff,” he said. “It was trial and error and really didn’t work out for me. I’m in no way an anti-vaxxer.”

Must be attributed to “long Covid”, not the mystery juice, my guess is because...$$$

The announcement was made on a local news broadcast, and they emphasized “long Covid” several times, switched to the weather announcer, who also made mention of “long Covid” being a “common” thing “these days”.
So they are now calling those who have had a vaccine and who knows how many booster who become ill as having "long covid".

It just amazes me how "they" are doing everything they can to cover up all of the deaths and illnesses that these jabs are causing. And, then, keep on telling people to get more jabs. I guess they haven't maimed and killed enough people yet.

So they are now calling those who have had a vaccine and who knows how many booster who become ill as having "long covid".

It just amazes me how "they" are doing everything they can to cover up all of the deaths and illnesses that these jabs are causing. And, then, keep on telling people to get more jabs. I guess they haven't maimed and killed enough people yet.
There is something even stranger about "long covid" - quite miraculous in fact. Even those people who have not had covid can become victims of "long covid". I was chatting to a colleague at work and she told me she was feeling very exhausted and tired due to "long covid". I asked when did she have covid. She replied "I haven't had covid." She was vaccinated though....hmmm.

I had Covid in June of 2021 and was not jabbed. I was exhausted afterwards, lost my sense of smell (still hasn't returned much), and a month or so later my tinnitus and the resultant anxiety developed and the fatigue continued. This lasted for months and at the time, all the research I could find called issues that developed from covid or drug on that they didn't know how to deal with "long Covid." I tried telling the psychiatrist I was seeing for the anxiety that I didn't have some deep seated childhood issues (well, I did but not relevant to this issue :-P) and that I was suffering from "long Covid" symptoms. He didn't believe in it and most other people never even heard of it then.

So I guess now a few years later, it's a "thing" that anybody can lay claim to. :rolleyes:

Italia: Farewell to Samuel Casadei: the famous DJ leaves us at the age of 50

Samuel Casadei
The tragedy occurred on the afternoon of Sunday, 10 September. Samuel Casadei felt ill, but it did not seem to be anything serious. In fact, he called the ambulance himself and appeared to be in such a stable condition that he got into the rescue vehicle himself.

Worsening Condition and Unexpected Farewell

Despite Samuel Casadei's apparent good health, his condition suddenly worsened during the night. Arriving at the hospital, he died of a heart attack. A tragic event that left everyone speechless.

U.S. Gov. data confirms a 143,233% increase in Deadly Cancer cases due to COVID Vaccination

Number of Adverse Events related to Cancer reported to the CDC

Cancer begins when genetic changes interfere with the normal replication and replacement of cells in the body. Cells start to grow uncontrollably and may form a tumour. It is the No. 2 leading cause of death in the United States.

Unfortunately, it appears the disease may be on the rise thanks to the experimental Covid-19 injections. Because official U.S. Government data confirms the risk of developing cancer following Covid-19 vaccination increases by a shocking 143,233%.

Nashawn Breedlove, ‘8 Mile’ Actor and Rapper, Dies at 46 in his sleep

Nashawn Breedlove dead
Nashawn Breedlove is the one on the left.

Actor and rapper Nashawn Breedlove, who faced off against Eminem in an “8 Mile” rap battle, has died in New Jersey. He was 46.

He died Sunday in his sleep, according to TMZ, and the cause of death is unknown.

His mother Patricia confirmed his death on Facebook, writing “Nashawn was a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. No one could deny his talent. Nashawn’s departure from this world has left an immense void in my life, one that words cannot fully express. I can’t put into words the pain and hurt that I feel. He was not just my son; he was a remarkable man whose character and strength inspired all who crossed his path.”

Veronika Varga (The Serpent, The Witcher) died suddenly aged just 54

Veronika Varga
The world of French cinema is in mourning. On Monday 2 October, actress Caroline Proust revealed that Veronika Varga had died in a post on Instagram. "Veronika Varga whom I had lost sight of and with whom I had been in passionate discussion for 2 years. She passed away suddenly and it's terrible. All my condolences to her daughters and her man, to her family and friends", she wrote in the description. Actress Veronika Varga died at the age of 54, and the cause of her death has not yet been revealed.

There is something even stranger about "long covid" - quite miraculous in fact. Even those people who have not had covid can become victims of "long covid". I was chatting to a colleague at work and she told me she was feeling very exhausted and tired due to "long covid". I asked when did she have covid. She replied "I haven't had covid." She was vaccinated though....hmmm.
Cognitive dissonance at its best :(

Expert Doctor confirms 50 Million Americans may have serious Heart Damage due to COVID-19 Vaccination

Dr Thomas Levy.jpg
The vaccines are causing heart injury in at least 2.8% of people who receive the covid injections.

According to Dr. Thomas Levy, a minimum of 7 million Americans now have hearts damaged by covid “vaccines.” And, although there’s no way of being certain at this time, he said, it’s within the realm of possibility that over 100 million people in America have some degree of heart damage from the injections – not myocarditis, but heart damage that will be detectable with a troponin test.

Story at-a-glance​

• Many symptoms of long COVID and injuries from COVID-19 shots may be due to microclots throughout the body
  • Investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson speaks with Jordan Vaughn, founder and president of the Microvascular Research Foundation (MVRF), in Birmingham, Alabama, about the issue, revealing a triple anticoagulant therapy — aspirin, fibrinolytic enzymes and ivermectin may help
  • Vaughn and colleagues have treated more than 1,500 such patients, with close to 80% experiencing a significant reduction in symptoms
  • Typical diagnostic scans can’t detect microclots, and many people suffering are told by their doctors that symptoms are all in their head
  • MVRF is planning clinical trials in early 2024 to test the use of triple anticoagulant therapy, nutraceuticals and supplements to eliminate microclots due to long COVID and COVID-19 jabs

'LOVED SO MUCH' Youth football coach, 43, dies after falling ill on flight home to UK leaving his heartbroken wife and kids ‘devastated

Matt Milne
“He had never had any health problems and was reasonably fit, so it has come as a huge shock.”

“The doctors said he’d suffered a thrombosis during the flight which had travelled to his lung.”

Jeff Alessi Death: Motocross racer Mike Alessi mourns brother who died last night from heart attack

Jeff Alessi
Jeff Alessi Death – Tony Alessi father of Victorville, California Motorcross racers Mike Alessi and Jeff Alessi says one of his sons passed away Monday night. Jeff Alessi died last night after suffering a massive heart attack, according to reports. The 34-year-old was pronounced dead after suffering a medical emergency.

Both Jeff and his brother Mike Alessi were prominent figures in the world of professional motocross racing. The Alessi brothers, especially Mike Alessi, became well-known in the world of motocross thanks to his successful racing career. Mike Alessi raced professionally in both the Monster Energy AMA Supercross series and the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, both of which he won.

Back
Top Bottom