Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

50% of young men who contracted myocarditis after vaccination now have permanent heart damage.

“It took my breath away.” —Dr. Drew on the new study shows 50% of young men who got myocarditis after the vaccine now have permanent heart damage and he doesn’t understand why this isn’t front page news. And he recommends injured students sue any school that mandated it.

Dr. Drew.jpg

(UK Excess deaths govnmt debate) respect to Andrew Bridgen. It is absolutely disgusting they way he is being treated. He seems to be the only MP that is actually working for the people. If he were in my constituency he would certainly get my vote. My only hope is that the debate will produce some honesty and accountability along with well need action in regards to the COVID cover up.

Last edited:
50% of young men who contracted myocarditis after vaccination now have permanent heart damage.

View attachment 83625

Kind of strange

that Dr Drew is refering to "We have a good treatment... we have Paxlovid". Giving me one of those strange WTF moments; Paxlovid by Pfizer, is just another bull product, with a highly mutagenic impact on human cells. The company also made big money on that product, by the way.

It is NOT a good treatment.

I just heard a television ad with Kareem Abdul Jabbar talking about his heart problem (A-fib) and how a person shouldn't ignore symptoms, but go to a doctor for diagnosis. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Speaks About His Atrial Fibrillation Diagnosis, Importance of Getting Your Heart Checked

In checking to see what he had said about the covid shot, I found that not only did he take it, he mouthed off that NBA players who did NOT take it should be kicked off the team.

TURBO CANCER - ANGIOSARCOMA (Cancer of the blood vessels)

When weird becomes even more weird (in terms of extremely rare diseases)

F9CLS6vaMAA5js2.jpg

Here in New Zealand, :-(

Within the last few days Liz Gunn, head of NZ Loyal, one of the few political parties willing to speak out revealed leaked documents indicating that tens of thousands of the population have died from the experimental gene therapy. If you appreciate that the population of New Zealand is just 5 million it gives some idea of the scale of the slaughter. In one clinic in one day 30 people were given the jab. All 30 are now dead.

Back
Top Bottom