Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

It's almost 2024 and some people around me are excited to get their 'combo' (covid + flu) shots. :headbash:
One guy was disappointed that his appointment was postponed, but still praised the efficiency of vaccination centers: "I only need to wait a few minutes to get the shot, it's very fast." I looked into his eyes and saw this emptiness, this lack of sharpness, this blind authoritarian energy, as if he were not really 'there.'

Notice how the poison is nearly always available and is distributed very fast, while people are stuck on endless waiting lists for real care. Total inversion of morals...

Toulouse, France - "We have to pile them up": a hospital puts its dead in a refrigerated lorry in a car park because there is no space in the morgue
morgue.jpg

Fit and healthy Joshua Powell, 27, suddenly dies at $10,000 three-day retreat

Joshua Powell.jpg
Mr Powell collapsed while training next to the lake. Other attendees at the fitness camp rushed to nearby cafes to find a defibrillator, the Sunshine Coast Daily reported, but he could not be saved.

His cause of death is unclear.

It's almost 2024 and some people around me are excited to get their 'combo' (covid + flu) shots. :headbash:
One guy was disappointed that his appointment was postponed, but still praised the efficiency of vaccination centers: "I only need to wait a few minutes to get the shot, it's very fast." I looked into his eyes and saw this emptiness, this lack of sharpness, this blind authoritarian energy, as if he were not really 'there.'

Notice how the poison is nearly always available and is distributed very fast, while people are stuck on endless waiting lists for real care. Total inversion of morals...
It's hard to fathom, but yes this is still going on. I was just talking with a friend who casually mentioned that her family had just had their "fall" boosters. She proudly said that she was the lucky one who only had a runny nose for 24 hours after the shot, while the other two family members were apparently laid up in bed sick for a week. Absolutely no awareness whatsoever that maybe these shots aren't a good idea? Totally onboard with the program, no questioning of anything, shots are necessary even if they actually make you quite sick.

It's hard to fathom, but yes this is still going on. I was just talking with a friend who casually mentioned that her family had just had their "fall" boosters. She proudly said that she was the lucky one who only had a runny nose for 24 hours after the shot, while the other two family members were apparently laid up in bed sick for a week. Absolutely no awareness whatsoever that maybe these shots aren't a good idea? Totally onboard with the program, no questioning of anything, shots are necessary even if they actually make you quite sick.
It is weird but people seem to be quite happy with the fact that the vaccinations are having such a dire immediate effect on them. Why do they not think that something that makes you so ill for a week has got to be toxic? Didn't some fool mention a few years ago that feeling really ill after vaccination means the vaccines are working...? or was that my imagination. Actually on reflection that probably does mean the vaccines are working, just not in the way that the public are hoping they are.

I met a colleague at work a few days ago who had been off sick for 6 weeks. Apparently the doctor thought she had either had a mini-stroke or Bell's Palsy. She definitely had a droop to one side of her face. The vaccine was not mentioned but I didn't need to ask if she had taken it. On a happier note; quite a few vaccinated friends I have spoken to have told me that they were so ill after their last vaccination they were absolutely NOT having any more doses...good news.

Didn't some fool mention a few years ago that feeling really ill after vaccination means the vaccines are working...? or was that my imagination. Actually on reflection that probably does mean the vaccines are working, just not in the way that the public are hoping they are.
In March 2021, when people lined up for their first shot, they were eager to report the 'effects' right after the injection. One of my colleagues said it was "like being hit by a strong fist in the shoulder." The social pressure was so intense that, instead of questioning the shots, my colleagues cheered each other up. The second shot was apparently the 'scariest' and the most 'unpleasant.' It was like a competition to see who would get the worst symptoms. Then, a few months later, after a regular check-up, suddenly, one of them said: "I didn't know I had [insert hidden, but well documented Pfizer vax side effect]; my doctor prescribed me [insert potentially harmful medication for the wrong condition]."

The plandemic effectively used humans against themselves by amplifying their already fragile emotional centers. To get through the turmoil unscathed, you would have had to exhibit some 'non-human' characteristics acquired by knowledge.

Last edited:
On the local radio station I heard an advertisement about heart health, warning advertisement for "ATTR-CM (transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy) is a rare, serious, underrecognized and underdiagnosed type of amyloidosis that affects the heart and is associated with heart failure." That struck me, and I had to look it up when I got home (I remembered a few keywords from the ad).

I did a quick search for ATTR-CM and vaccination, most research still focus on COVID, but the spike protein (declared harmless by the CDC), comes up a lot. Here's one paper

Abstract​

Amyloidosis is a complex disorder characterized by deposited insoluble fibrillar proteins which misfold into β-pleated sheets. The pathogenesis of amyloidosis can vary but can be the result of immune dysregulation that occurs from sustained high inflammatory states, often known as AA amyloidosis. Multi-organ involvement including hepatic, gastrointestinal, renal, cardiac and immunological pathological manifestations has been observed amongst individuals presenting with amyloidosis. The recent global pandemic of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, also referred to as coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), has been shown to be associated with multiple health complications, many of which are similar to those seen in amyloidosis. Though COVID-19 is recognized primarily as a respiratory disease, it has since been found to have a range of extra-pulmonary manifestations, many of which are observed in patients with amyloidosis. These include features of oxidative stress, chronic inflammation and thrombotic risks. It is well known that viral illnesses have been associated with the triggering of autoimmune conditions of which amyloidosis is no different. Over the recent months, reports of new-onset and relapsed disease following COVID-19 infection and vaccination have been published. Despite this, the exact pathophysiological associations of COVID-19 and amyloidosis remain unclear. We present a scoping review based on our systematic search of available evidence relating to amyloidosis, COVID-19 infection and COVID-19 vaccination, evaluating current perspectives and providing insight into knowledge gaps that still needs to be addressed going forward.

Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt, a German pathologist, presents an unsettling slide show revealing that in vaccinated males, the spike protein from the COVID vaccine has entirely replaced their sperm.

professor Arne Burkhardt.jpg

"... shows that actually we could confirm that the spike protein is produced in the deltoid muscles where the vaccine is administered, injected. But we could show it in almost all organs, more or less explicitly.

And here you see a case where we show the testis. And you can see that in this 28-year-old man who had a healthy son and who died 140 days after injection, the spike protein is strongly expressed in the spermatogenic organ in the testis. And you can see there are almost no spermatocytes in here, but it's strongly expression of spike protein in the spermatogonic tissue.

So also in an older person, this is an old man, and you can see here also a strong expression in the spermatogonia. There's not one single spermatozoon in this, and a strong expression of the spike protein.

So if I may make a personal comment, this is not a scientific comment. If I were a woman in fertile age, I would not plan a motherhood from a person, from a man who has been vaccinated, unless --

I think these pictures are very disturbing, very disturbing."

The father of a man I've known for a few years died recently. He fell ill after receiving his 5 doses of "vaccination", this time the flu vaccine but covid vaccine included. He became ill with lung disease, phlegm and infection, difficulty breathing for days and no doctor did anything to improve the situation, just pills but nothing else. He was a gentleman of good constitution, strong as a bull, in very good health. But then he got vaccinated.

shots are necessary even if they actually make you quite sick.
Since the early days of mass vaccination, I'm talking about the 20th century, we've been brainwashed to believe that when you get vaccinated, it's normal to have some side effects, that these effects are in fact a sign that the vaccine is doing its job. I can't criticize them, I believed it me too for so many years myself, and it's thanks to Sott that I've begun to see things clearly. But if I'd known! My husband wouldn't have MS today. Because it was a vaccine that gave it to him.

We're really lucky to have the knowledge of all this brought to us by Sott.net and this forum.

Since the early days of mass vaccination, I'm talking about the 20th century, we've been brainwashed to believe that when you get vaccinated, it's normal to have some side effects, that these effects are in fact a sign that the vaccine is doing its job. I can't criticize them, I believed it me too for so many years myself, and it's thanks to Sott that I've begun to see things clearly. But if I'd known! My husband wouldn't have MS today. Because it was a vaccine that gave it to him.
The Covid crisis made me reconsider the validity of all the 'traditional' vaccines my parents ever made me take. My parents said that I became allergic to 30+ foods after one of the vaccines. It profoundly disrupted my life. I developed a lot of fears (mostly transmitted by my mother), was isolated from all the other kids during lunch hours, had to explain my condition to everyone, and always carried my adrenaline injection with me. To many people, I was 'alien.' My diet was extremely strict from an early age and mainly consisted of meat, fruits, and vegetables. Every meal was prepared at home—no restaurants, no fast foods. A life that was set to be very restrictive...

As always, there are positive consequences. I have no attachment to food, no desire to enjoy food—I only eat in order to survive, and if I could, I would never eat anything. So it is easy for me to 'give up' this or that. No more dairy? No more bread? No problem!

But it took years of self-observation, knowledge gathering, and networking on the forum to address most (if not all) the fears that I had accumulated, which, surprisingly, were not mine. Not living in fear is one of the most precious lessons we can learn.

Last edited:
A few days ago at work, I was scheduled to be in the hall of the main train station to provide help to travellers regarding the trains, connections, how to buy tickets or how to get from A to B. I had hardly arrived, when somebody touched my arm from behind, something that I don't normally like. In this case it happened to be a young man who was in distress. He asked for a doctor and complained about pain in the heart. I was immediately alerted to what this might be, so I helped him to the medical service center at the station. We talked as I walked him to the place and he said he suddenly felt dizzy and felt a pain in his heart. He was a student from out of town studying at the university. I stayed with him for a bit at the medical center to make sure he was taken care of.
It was however a shock to be personally confronted with one of the people at the moment when then likely suffered a side-effect from the vaccine. Perhaps it wasn't the case, but it raised my suspicion as we have heard so many stories of young people collapsing or worse from heart trouble following the vaccine.

On the noticeboard at work, every month or every second month another death notice appears of someone who has unexpectedly died, mostly around the early fifties and above. It didn't use to be like that some years ago, but now it is the new normal. :-(

Back
Top Bottom