Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Since the early days of mass vaccination, I'm talking about the 20th century, we've been brainwashed to believe that when you get vaccinated, it's normal to have some side effects, that these effects are in fact a sign that the vaccine is doing its job. I can't criticize them, I believed it me too for so many years myself, and it's thanks to Sott that I've begun to see things clearly. But if I'd known! My husband wouldn't have MS today. Because it was a vaccine that gave it to him.

We're really lucky to have the knowledge of all this brought to us by Sott.net and this forum.

yes, i also thank sott.net to provide articles we would spend a too long time to find by ourselves. i thank laura for having created sott, and the forum and all this which feeds and expands our minds...
but unfortunately it is very difficult to discuss these subjects with unreceptive and uninterested people. so, let them take their vacs and be happy to have obeyed...

Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt, a German pathologist, presents an unsettling slide show revealing that in vaccinated males, the spike protein from the COVID vaccine has entirely replaced their sperm.
Alas, this adds another confirmation to the sinister plan of replacing humans with their 'completely controlled' counterparts, i.e. undergrounders.
Q: (TK) Well, we'll never explore all of what is under the ocean. (L) It just staggers the mind to think about it. What do they want these people for?
A: To replace you.

Q: (TK) And why? Because they can control them better. Right?
A: Completely.

An observation I've noted here in the UK recently. There's a horrible flu / virus bug going around that's knocking people off their feet. Not sure if it's connected to COVID or the vaccine in some way.
Yes, I'm seeing it too. It's crazy to think that if this were 3 years ago there would panic, but now, certainly where I live, people just say " I've got this bug that's going around."
A work colleague has had a terrible bout of it, lasting weeks with a hacking cough. Now, two other work colleagues have it and another had to leave work today because of it...home in bed and really not well. I know all are Covid vaccinated, recent boosters. The lady who had to finish work early today told me how, after having her Covid booster 2 weeks ago, her arm shook and spasammed for 2 hours after, uncontrollably.
My ex boss, a landlord of the pub I used to work in, died a few weeks ago. Immediately after his 1st Covid shot he developed liver problems. He was due a transplant...his parents had to make the decision to turn his life support off after his aorta burst and doctors said they could do nothing for him...he was 34.

Be careful, a heart attack can happen so quickly from futile causes.

View attachment 85005
Less than 2 weeks ago a 28 year old man, a very fit young man at that, was making his bed at his workplace. His colleagues heard a loud thump and they rushed in to find him dead, cardiac arrest. CPR was performed, the ambulance arrived and they got his heart going, he survived but his heart will be permanently damaged and his long term prognosis won't be good. (The only patient we ever brought back died one year later) None of this has made the MSM or even the organization's social media sites but I do know that a fair few of this highly vaxxed organization are quietly shitting themselves. That's 2 serious cardiac events in the <30s and there's been a few 'died suddenlys' in the 40s and 50s cohort. Some of my colleagues got their job back and are retraining, the paramedic conducting the CPR refreshers stated bluntly to the class. "It's important to know this, we've been seeing a lot of cardiac arrests lately"

On a lighter note I've been told that I've earned another medal!!!!!
1699566249280.png
Yep, they actually have these, I should have swords, opals and gum leaf clusters on mine for surviving it unvaccinated!
However, even though its got my name engraved on the back I won't be getting it because I'm not compliant! However many serving ambulance officers aren't either because they stopped at 2 and the service didn't mandate it. Australian authorities mandated 3 in order to 'fully vaccinated' My nation is insane, this week a major phone and internet provider failed nationwide. The authorities shall investigate but won't investigate the thousands of excess deaths since the jab rollout.

I was talking to my ambulance friend the other day, he's been suspended for over 2 years now but they won't sack him nor many others. They don't even bother calling or emailing him. Probably means they screwed up procedurally.

Vaxed or not, Wozniak did become infected by COVID-19 during the early onset of the virus back in 2020.

Apr 25, 2020, 09:26am EDT

Guardian staff and agencies Thu 9 Nov 2023 17.00 EST
The 73-year-old had been slated to speak at a business conference when he suffered a ‘minor but real stroke’
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak was hospitalized for a “minor but real stroke” on Thursday in Mexico City while he was in the city to speak at a business conference. After a brief stay in the hospital, he said he was “flying home,” according to ABC News.

Wozniak, 73, told ABC he was at his computer in the morning when he felt vertigo and dizziness. He had been scheduled to speak at the World Business Forum in Mexico City, a two-day gathering billed as the world’s most important management event. Other advertised speakers were Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of Hewlett-Packard, and Muhammad Yunus, a pioneer in microfinance who was awarded the Nobel peace prize.

The convivial Wozniak, who teamed up with the late Steve Jobs to found Apple in 1976, had been scheduled as the conference’s closing speaker on Wednesday afternoon. He did not make the scheduled speech.

Wozniak suffered the “health problem” shortly before he was scheduled to arrive at the event, the source said, declining to detail what the health problem was.

Wozniak left Apple in 1985 to pursue a wide range of other interest, but has remained a fervent supporter of the company and a technology evangelist. More recently, he has pursued a range of other interests including competing on Dancing With the Stars in 2009 and participating as a judge in an online video show called Unicorn Hunters that assesses ideas from entrepreneurs vying to build startups potentially worth $1bn or more.

While dabbling in other startups, Wozniak also has helped keep alive the memory of his longtime friend, Jobs, who died of cancer in 2011.

Yes, I'm seeing it too. It's crazy to think that if this were 3 years ago there would panic, but now, certainly where I live, people just say " I've got this bug that's going around."
A work colleague has had a terrible bout of it, lasting weeks with a hacking cough. Now, two other work colleagues have it and another had to leave work today because of it...home in bed and really not well. I know all are Covid vaccinated, recent boosters. The lady who had to finish work early today told me how, after having her Covid booster 2 weeks ago, her arm shook and spasammed for 2 hours after, uncontrollably.
My ex boss, a landlord of the pub I used to work in, died a few weeks ago. Immediately after his 1st Covid shot he developed liver problems. He was due a transplant...his parents had to make the decision to turn his life support off after his aorta burst and doctors said they could do nothing for him...he was 34.
I'll tell you a story, there's this big honcho at my job. On some paper with some numbers, there was a mistake. Rather than tell the client, he decided we keep quiet and on the next version we issue, we correct it and it'll be up to them to spot the correction. I thought to myself, hmm, interesting.

I reckon a similar thing is happening with the COVID jabs and related side effects. I reckon they are busy re-writing what they know about the risks and potential side effects e.g. lowering immunity to other viruses but they'll simply remain quiet and pretend there's nothing out of the ordinary. 99% of the public in turn have moved on despite a deterioration in their general health and well being. Nobody wants to know 😬.

So that's where we are. Living in a period with a big elephant in the room that both the public and health officials/government are happy to not recognise.

Yet another local musician passed yesterday, in his 40s, some type of rapid cancer. I cannot plot a graph with data, but I know there was nothing like this steady stream of severe health-related incidents prior to 2021. Either the vax or choosing to leave early during this dangerous time, or both. What the Cs said about Covid might apply to any cause of death.

March 21, 2020:
A: For those who choose to leave, it is not so “deadly”.

I just got a phone call from the other caregiver for Robert, the man I help. She's sick as a dog as she's just gotten her covid booster because she doesn't want to get Robert sick. She explained she got sick like this last year when she had the covid booster as well which is flu like with very achy bones. So she's had 4 shots now and she has a congenital heart problem. I may be the only caregiver left at some point :-(.

Last winter Roberts mom got sick and tested positive for covid (for what thats worth) she self isolated but none of the other 2 caregivers would come, only me. Then the father got sick and Robert started getting sick as well. I offered Ivermectin with zinc for Robert, for everyone actually, and they were good with having him take it. So, he never got really sick but only a few days of mild symptoms. Success!

Certain COVID-19 Vaccines Linked to Elevated Risk of Guillain-Barré Syndrome

vaccine flacons.jpg

As the vaccination rate continues to rise, an increasing number of side effects are being reported. Research indicates that COVID-19 viral vector-based vaccines increase the risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) by three to four times compared to mRNA-based vaccines.

The Link Between Vaccines and Guillain-Barré Syndrome Risk

Increasing evidence suggests an association between COVID-19 vaccines and Guillain-Barré Syndrome. One study revealed an increase in GBS cases within 42 days of receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine. The researchers suggest a potential link between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the increased risk of GBS.
In March, a prospective surveillance study published in Scientific Reports indicated that out of 38,828,691 doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea, between February 2021 and March 2022, 105,409 adverse events were reported, including 55 cases of GBS.

After assessing the risk factors for GBS following COVID-19 vaccination, it was found that viral vector-based vaccines were linked to a three-to-fourfold higher risk of GBS compared to mRNA-based vaccines.

In terms of age and gender, the incidence of GBS was higher in individuals aged 60 and older compared to younger age groups, and it was more common in men than women.

Based on a vaccine mechanism evaluation, the incidence rate of GBS for viral vector-based vaccines was 4.49 cases per million doses, higher than mRNA-based vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) which had an incidence rate of 0.80 cases per million doses.

The researchers are urging health care providers to closely monitor individuals following COVID-19 vaccination, especially men who received their first dose of viral vector-based vaccines.

Onset of GBS Following COVID-19 Vaccination

In 2021, the British Medical Journal published a case study in which a 48-year-old man from Malta experienced facial paralysis on the left side of his face 10 days after receiving the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine. He was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy grade III and received treatment with prednisolone, an oral corticosteroid, as well as eye drops and eye care.
The patient had pre-existing blood lipid abnormalities before vaccination, but no other relevant medical history or history of infections.

The patient also experienced intense and excruciating pain in the central area of the back, with conventional pain relievers proving ineffective. Over the next 24 hours, the patient's facial paralysis symptoms progressively worsened, and similar symptoms appeared on the right side of the face.

Three days later, the patient developed grade V facial nerve paralysis on both sides of the face, and the severe back pain persisted. However, neurological examinations did not reveal any defects. The patient underwent a lumbar puncture, which revealed elevated protein levels (1,264 milligrams per liter) and an excess of lymphocytes beyond normal values, leading to a diagnosis of GBS. Subsequently, the patient was discharged after an improvement in facial paralysis symptoms.

However, in less than 24 hours, the patient returned to the emergency department with symptoms including lower limb weakness, absent reflexes, foot drop, moderate weakness in the hands, and pain sensations when wearing gloves or long socks. The doctor administered intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) at a dosage of 2 grams per kilogram of body weight, which continued for five days, along with oral prednisolone.

Subsequently, the patient's condition rapidly improved, with significant recovery in muscle strength and limb paralysis, and complete disappearance of the facial paralysis symptom. After undergoing intensive physical rehabilitation therapy, the patient regained the ability to function independently. A follow-up examination two months later revealed only mild weakness in both hand muscles.

Researchers believe that among the various side effects of different vaccines, neurological complications may be one of the most severe, thus causing the greatest concern.

GBS affects multiple peripheral nerves in the body (polyneuropathy). Peripheral neuropathy can also affect the nerves controlling functions of the heart and circulation system (cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy).

Symptoms of Guillain-Barré Syndrome

According to National Health Service in the UK, Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a rare and severe neurological disorder caused by an immune system dysfunction, with an extremely low incidence rate.
Under normal circumstances, the immune system attacks any pathogens that make their way into the body. When the immune system malfunctions, it can mistakenly attack and damage the nerves.

The symptoms of GBS typically begin in the hands and feet before spreading to the arms and legs. Common symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, muscle weakness, pain, as well as balance and coordination problems. These symptoms may worsen over the next few days or weeks and then gradually improve. In severe cases, GBS can lead to difficulties in walking, breathing, or swallowing. Occasionally, it can be life-threatening, and some individuals may experience long-term complications. If you experience any symptoms of GBS, it is crucial to seek immediate medical attention.

According to the latest records released by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program of the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare on Aug. 10, a total of 150 GBS cases related to adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination have been reviewed. Among them, a 56-year-old Mr. Tsai from Taipei experienced numbness in all four limbs, breathing difficulties, and unsteady walking after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine. Additionally, two individuals who received the Moderna vaccine reported symptoms, including numbness and weakness in their upper and lower limbs, thigh pain, and more. All of them sought medical attention, and neurological tests confirmed Guillain-Barré Syndrome in all three cases. The Ministry of Health and Welfare offered compensation of TWD 450,000 (nearly $14 million), TWD 70,000 ($2,166), and TWD 250,000 (nearly $8000), respectively.

Treatment of GBS

According to the National Institutes of Health, there are currently two commonly used treatment methods to interrupt immune-related nerve damage: plasma exchange and intravenous immunoglobulin therapy. Both treatment options show no significant difference in effectiveness if started within two weeks of GBS symptoms onset.
1. Plasma exchange: This procedure involves extracting some of the patient's blood through a catheter, treating it to remove blood cells, and then reintroducing it into the body. Plasma contains antibodies, and plasma exchange helps remove harmful antibodies that damage the nerves.

2. Intravenous immunoglobulin therapy: Immunoglobulins are proteins naturally produced by the immune system to target invading organisms. This therapy can lessen the immune system's attack on the nervous system and shorten recovery time.

According to Taiwan's Far Eastern Memorial Hospital, it is recommended to closely monitor fluctuations in heart rate and blood pressure, as well as regularly assess the degree of respiratory muscle weakness. This is crucial because the condition can progress to respiratory failure or lead to life-threatening arrhythmias, necessitating intubation or pacemaker implantation to maintain cardiopulmonary function. Additionally, pain management and early rehabilitation exercises can help alleviate symptoms and restore muscle strength.

UK recorded 50,000 more excess deaths in 2022 than in 2019

Ambulances.jpg

There were more excess deaths in Britain in 2022 than almost all of the past 70 years. According to an analysis by the Times, more than 50,000 more people died last year than in 2019. Excluding the first two years of the pandemic (2020/21), this was the highest excess death toll since 1951.

Citing data from the statistics offices of the countries of the United Kingdom, the newspaper reported, “Overall the 656,735 UK deaths last year were 51,159 above the pre-Covid five-year average. The figure was exceeded only in four years prior to 1951 since records began 130 years ago.”

It reported 1,600 more deaths than usual during Christmas week, due to “long waits for ambulances, cold weather and surging flu infections” that “increased mortality rates by a fifth.

“Figures from the Office for National Statistics yesterday [January 11] showed the third consecutive week of more than 1,000 excess deaths in England and Wales and confirmed that last year one of the highest death totals in Britain was recorded.”

Excess deaths are rising among all age groups. Stuart McDonald, a partner at LCP Health Analytics who works on the Faculty of Actuaries’ Continuous Mortality Investigation, commented, “Had we not just had two years of very extreme mortality, 2022 would really stand out… At the start of the year we were seeing fewer deaths among older people because a lot of those people had frankly already died [of COVID], but it was clear even then that we were seeing higher deaths among younger people. Since the spring and beyond we’ve had fairly consistently high levels at all ages.”

While the UK saw tens of thousands more deaths last year due to COVID (around 40,000), the excess deaths, concluded the Times study, were prominently not due directly to COVID.

Years of brutal austerity, including the slashing of the National Health Service (NHS) budget, which was underfunded by £400 billion over the last decade, have resulted in many people dying earlier. In December 2022, ambulance response times were the longest since new call categories were introduced in 2017.

Cambridge University statistician Professor David Spiegelhalter said it was “very difficult to divide up the causes of the excess, but I find evidence around delayed admissions compelling”.

The Times reported Speigelhalter saying that since the summer “there had been more than 40,000 excess deaths in England and Wales. Adjusting for an ageing population and subtracting Covid ‘still leaves an average of around 450 excess non-Covid deaths each week since June.’”

According to Spiegelhalter, “multiple factors will be contributing to this: early flu, Covid, the impact of disrupted care in the pandemic, and the acute crisis in the NHS”.

The excess death analysis of the Times backs up the recent estimation by the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) President, Dr. Adrian Boyle, who said that Accident and Emergency (A&E) delays and problems with urgent and emergency care are leading to 300-500 additional deaths per week.

NHS England said it did not accept the RCEM figures on excess deaths, but the BBC noted, “it's roughly what you get if you multiply the number of people waiting long periods in A&E with the extra risk of dying estimated to come with those long waits (of between five and 12 hours).”

Another study by the Economist magazine published last week concluded that hundreds of deaths per week were taking place, with extended waiting times a key factor. It concluded , “Our model suggests that an additional 3,400 A&E-associated deaths occurred between August and November 2022 compared with a scenario in which waiting times remained at 2019 levels. At around 260 per week, that number is below the ballpark figure from the RCEM, but would still account for one-quarter of the excess deaths in England over that period.”

The Financial Times provided further evidence of surging excess deaths in an analysis by chief data reporter John Burn-Murdoch in December. It noted, “Life expectancy has stagnated, with Britain arcing away below most other developed countries, and avoidable mortality — premature deaths that should not occur with timely and effective healthcare — rising to the highest level among its peers…”

The author found, “In the last decade Britain has dropped away from its peers on overall health spend, while investment in healthcare infrastructure halved between 2010 and 2013. This left the NHS with less spare capacity than any other developed country when the pandemic hit. This proved a huge drag on productivity, leaving UK health workers hamstrung by shortages of beds and equipment.”

Alas, this adds another confirmation to the sinister plan of replacing humans with their 'completely controlled' counterparts, i.e. undergrounders.
It's one way to get rid of the population but also a very effective way to rob people of hope and will to fight for a better future, because there can't be a future without children. How many men and women are holding on to life mainly because they have children who need them? I don't want to see the chaos and despair it would unleash if people realise they are becoming barren and have blighted their kid's future by giving them the shots. I hope a way will be found reverse it😔.

Shot Dead movie is out and free to view.
It is very distressing.

From the synopsis:
This is the movie we wish we didn’t have to make. But this is a movie everyone needs to see. For the first time ever, hear the stories of covid shot deaths as told by the parents who lost their children. Shot Dead premiered on November 9, 2023 – the one-year anniversary of 18 year-old Trista Martin’s death from the shot, in her hometown of Tulsa (Trista is featured prominently in the film).
Hear from the families brave enough to speak up and admit that the shot killed their children. Hear from the ones who have refused to keep quiet. We all know that there are so many who have sold out to pharma, denying that their loved ones were hurt or killed by the shots. But there is no amount of money or threats that can keep these parents from speaking truth in honor of their children…and so this doesn’t happen to one more child.
This is the first film that focuses on the deeply personal aspect of the devastation unleashed by the shot and the mandates, as told by the families who lost loved ones. This film will make you cry. This film will make you think. And this film will prompt you to take action for children everywhere.

Insurance Industry Execs ‘Alarmed’ by Surge in Deaths Among Young People — But Stop Short of Blaming COVID Shots

mortality.jpg
According to InsuranceNewsNet, insurers are especially concerned by data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that show “mortality rates alarmingly rising for different categories,” including younger adult mortality rates that are up more than 20% above historic norms in 2023.

Executives at the largest insurance companies in the United States are alarmed that teenagers, young and white-collar Americans in the prime of life are inexplicably dying at a record pace, causing a “monumental outflow” of death claims and drag on profits that is shaking the industry and causing some to take a fresh look at the problem.

According to an Oct. 26 report in InsuranceNewsNet, U.S. insurance companies expected higher-than-normal payouts from excess deaths during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Insurers saw death benefits rise 15.4% in 2020, the biggest one-year increase since the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic, followed by a record $100.28 billion — nearly double the historic norm — in total death benefits paid out by the industry in 2021.

“The numbers were naturally forecasted to climb during the pandemic, but some industry and health authorities are concerned the rates haven’t greatly diminished as COVID infection rates have declined,” InsuranceNewsNet reported.

According to InsuranceNewsNet, insurers are especially concerned by data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that show “mortality rates alarmingly rising for different categories,” including younger adult mortality rates that are up more than 20% above historic norms in 2023.

The CDC numbers reported in August show the death rate for Americans ages 15-45 rose 20-24% above normal in 2020, and soared in 2021, to a nearly 30% death increase for 15-year-olds and a more than 45% increase for 45-year-olds.

[...]

Back
Top Bottom