Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Victor Sálvaro, fashion designer and producer from Curitiba, dies

Victor Sálvaro vaccinated.jpg
Fashion producer and stylist Victor Sálvaro died on Friday (18) in Curitiba. The 49-year-old's death was confirmed by family members via social media.

The cause of death has not been announced.

"A brutal loss": Gap's Centre secondary school in mourning after the death of Principal Natacha de Matos

Natacha de Matos.jpg
The principal was found in the car park of the neighbouring lycée, but emergency services were unable to revive her. A tribute will be paid to her in the coming days.

The entire Centre de Gap secondary school was in mourning on Tuesday 14 November. The school's principal, Natacha De Matos, died of cardiac arrest on Monday 13 November. She was found in the car park of the neighbouring lycée, but emergency services were unable to resuscitate her, BFM DICI has learned, confirming a report in Le Dauphiné Libéré.

Raphael Dwamena is dead: the 28-year-old footballer collapsed in the middle of a match and never got up again

Raphael Dwamena.jpg
In the 24th minute, the player suffered a heart attack and collapsed. The match was quickly suspended and Raphael Dwamena was evacuated. Unfortunately, he did not survive. "Paramedics on the pitch rushed him to hospital, where the striker died at the age of 28," said the Albanian Football Federation in a statement.

Yesterday a member of my laughing club was going to a friend's funeral, but now 6 of her friends have died. Another friend was also going to a funeral of a friend's daughter, 40 years old. And another member of my Yoga group had her nephew died, 50 years old. Still, they don't connect the dots. In these three cases I have not said anything, I remain silent in an inner silence and silence remains, because nothing can be said, only to see that things will get worse.

My mother-in-law is in the hospital awaiting surgery and chemotherapy. She has Pancreatic Cancer. She is vaccinated with three doses against Covid. No one can tell me that the vaccines have nothing to do with her deteriorating health day by day.
Yesterday my wife and her sister wanted to visit her mother.
They found out that visiting was not possible because mother tested positive for Covid.
If it weren't for the fact that she is post-surgery and has to be constantly under the care of doctors, they would have taken her out of the hospital at their own risk.
A difficult situation. I completely distrust the doctors working in the system. I think my mother-in-law may become another victim of the procedures imposed in hospitals after the "pandemic".

My father-in-law got away with his life before the procedures.
I wrote here how after being locked in solitary confinement for 24 hours without drinking or eating with the lights on all the time, he escaped by discharging himself on demand. The procedure fools didn't take into account that someone could discharge on demand. We were then threatened with quarantine confinement, which ultimately did not happen.

Whatever happens I hope my mother-in-law will not suffer needlessly.

I thought about smuggling Ivermectin or Amantadine into her at the hospital but I don't know how.

Neurological Side-Effects in 1/3 of Vaccinated People: Study

Vaccine Neurological Side Effect.jpg
According to a new study coming out of Italy, nearly one in 3 covid vaccine recipients suffered some type of Neurological Side Effect: including things like headaches, tremors, muscle spasms, insomnia, sleepiness, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, and so on.

However, according to this research, the side effects (as well as their general prevalence) differed from one brand of vaccines to another — and so, let’s go through them all brand by brand.

Episode Resources:
- Italian Paper:
- October 2021 Paper:
- November 2022 Paper:
Video:

Yesterday a member of my laughing club was going to a friend's funeral, but now 6 of her friends have died. Another friend was also going to a funeral of a friend's daughter, 40 years old. And another member of my Yoga group had her nephew died, 50 years old. Still, they don't connect the dots. In these three cases I have not said anything, I remain silent in an inner silence and silence remains, because nothing can be said, only to see that things will get worse.
In my family I think I witness the sudden ageing of family members who are in their 70 but who were in good shape. One is now very thinner and another one, who was very active, now ask to let her quiet and complain about tiredness.

It's vicious because it could be the normal process of ageing of course. So it's hard to have a definitive conclusion but it's seems to me the curve have been bended.

And yeah, impossible to say something.

In my family I think I witness the sudden ageing of family members who are in their 70 but who were in good shape. One is now very thinner and another one, who was very active, now ask to let her quiet and complain about tiredness.

It's vicious because it could be the normal process of ageing of course. So it's hard to have a definitive conclusion but it's seems to me the curve have been bended.

And yeah, impossible to say something.
We have always been told that older people live longer thanks to a better quality of life. That was the mantra before plandemia. With the flu vaccine, which also has the covid "vaccine", older people are going to die sooner than expected. No more mantra.

Wow, this one is brutal!

It is looking good in Europe, as the current infection rates have subsided considerably.

Daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases per million people

7-day rolling average. Due to limited testing, the number of confirmed cases is lower than the true number of infections.
Quote:

Our goalat Our World in Data is to make data and research accessible so that we can achieve progress against the world’s largest problems.

My father and his wife both got the booster and the flu shot (the 2 shots combined on the same day) about a month ago. Now they are both down with the flu. There is no point talking about the possibility of them getting the flu due to an immune system being compromised as a result of vaccinations. They are both convinced about vaccinations playing a role in good health and that the health authorities would not recommend it if it wasn't doing something good. Getting the flu at this time of the year is of course quite normal so there is that, yet getting the flu vaccine was to stop getting the annual flu. Both my father and his wife are people who until recent years rarely got sick, though now it is every year.

At work there is every month or two a notice on the noticeboard that another colleague has died, usually in their 50ies or 60ies. On top of that, colleagues talk about this person or that person who suddenly got turbo cancer or died etc.; something which wasn't a topic 4 years ago just like death notices of colleagues were very uncommon back then.

A3164B85-DD2E-4921-AFC8-A73B8EE41727.jpeg
This information is based on the results of unofficial laboratory studies of doctors and scientists from at least three countries: the USA, Spain and Germany.

According to their statement, this is what is contained in vaccines: vanadium, chromium, manganese, nickel, copper, arsenic, selenium, strontium, molybdenum, cadmium, lead and uranium. The presence of all these elements is confirmed and they are present in all major mRNA vaccines.

One of the mechanisms of influence on the human body through vaccines is self—assembled biostructures, which increase in size over time. And as they increase, they extract from the blood and accumulate electrically conductive elements, in particular tin, aluminum and sodium, forming something similar to a nanowire.

A kind of self-assembling microfibres based on graphene, turning into a motherboard.

This information is based on the results of unofficial laboratory studies of doctors and scientists from at least three countries: the USA, Spain and Germany.

According to their statement,...
Apart from saying that your post probably would fit better in the general Corona thread, then it would be good with a link to the statement and the unofficial studies on which it is based.
The presence of all these elements is confirmed and they are present in all major mRNA vaccines.
Confirmed by whom? I get a little suspicious when sweeping statements are made such that they are present in ALL mRNA vaccines. It might be the case, but sometimes findings are generalized too easily without the necessary backing. That it has been found in one sample does not necessarily mean that it is present in all samples as we have seen in the difference in batches.

Again, this discussion might be better for the general Corona thread as it will gain more eyes and interest.

Apart from saying that your post probably would fit better in the general Corona thread, then it would be good with a link to the statement and the unofficial studies on which it is based.

Confirmed by whom? I get a little suspicious when sweeping statements are made such that they are present in ALL mRNA vaccines. It might be the case, but sometimes findings are generalized too easily without the necessary backing. That it has been found in one sample does not necessarily mean that it is present in all samples as we have seen in the difference in batches.

Again, this discussion might be better for the general Corona thread as it will gain more eyes and interest.
Aeneas,

That is a post from private TG channel, that’s why i did not post a link.

As we all know, i believe, that heavy and toxic metals are in all jabs, may be in different variations/quantities. Not only in covid ones (that antivax theme we studied thoroughly before). Many researches about that are in the net. Pharma mafia claim them to be ‘safe’ auxiliary substances/adjuvants.

Please feel free to move the post to the thread you mentioned. Thanks for advise👍

Last edited:
At work there is every month or two a notice on the noticeboard that another colleague has died, usually in their 50ies or 60ies. On top of that, colleagues talk about this person or that person who suddenly got turbo cancer or died etc.; something which wasn't a topic 4 years ago just like death notices of colleagues were very uncommon back then.

Got a such message from my company recently:

Corporate message.jpg

Aeneas,

That is a post from private TG channel, that’s why i did not post a link.

As we all know, i believe, that heavy and toxic metals are in all jabs, may be in different variations/quantities. Not only in covid ones (that antivax theme we studied thoroughly before). Many researches about that are in the net. Pharma mafia claim them to be ‘safe’ auxiliary substances/adjuvants.

Please feel free to move the post to the thread you mentioned. Thanks for advise👍
FMHI, you could copy paste your post in the the general Corona thread by yourself; It's not a big deal if it ends up in two threads, it happens with other posts.

Back
Top Bottom