Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Some persons showed the magnetic effect here in Chile after the Sinovac jab and others had severe skin, neuro and other reactions covered up by the local media. Was it bad manufacturing/quality control, sabotage, cooperation 3D/4D?
Magnetic beads

In the beginning people showed magnetic properties on the injection site, because for example Pfizer used magnetic micro beads in order to clean up the solution from rest DNA.

Well apparently the beads were in the vials where they (and a lot of other stuff) wasn’t supposed to be - and went into people’s arms. Now they don’t use micro beads anymore but we know that the DNA contaminations are severe. So that didn’t work either. Or perhaps… they didn’t care. Or perhaps… it was on purpose.

And when you with all that DNA contamination, put on top in the SV40 enhancer/promoter - which really has no beneficial function for this “vaccine” at all (the T7 alone does it sufficiently, by kickstarting the modRNA translation process).

While the SV promoter makes sure that the foreign bacterial DNA is being transported and then translated into the human DNA. It ensures a stable integration into the human genome to at least 10-20%. The SV40 Enhancer is basically a guaranty for this to occur (and can never be in there by “accident” or by “itself”)

Now who would do such a thing 👿

Pfizer also used control measurements and type of processes which covered up the DNA contaminations. As well deliberately used controls which are useless to show the amount of DNA contaminations. (According to Dr Sabine Stebel in another session several weeks ago, in an interview with the Corona Investigative Committee session in Berlin).

Political commentator Megyn Kelly has reacted to the fact that she was singled out and monitored by the large pharmaceutical corporation, Moderna, after sharing her adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine publicly. Last year, Kelly voiced regret over her decision to get the COVID shot which, in her case, reportedly resulted in autoimmune complications. As a healthy 52-year-old woman, Kelly, in her podcast, expressed doubt over the necessity of getting vaccinated, as she contracted COVID “many times” after.

Pfizer also used control measurements and type of processes which covered up the DNA contaminations. As well deliberately used controls which are useless to show the amount of DNA contaminations. (According to Dr Sabine Stebel in another session several weeks ago, in an interview with the Corona Investigative Committee session in Berlin).
A brief digression, but since I think you're the one around here who has followed most closely and for the longest the 'Corona Investigative Committee' I want to ask you: has anything cleared up or reached a full understanding regarding Reiner Füllmich's role in the group? Is he, as is alleged, a dishonest grifter? I'm just curious if they've said anything about him in the sessions after his departure?

On Reiner Fullmich, I am still unsure on what to believe. The latest information I have seen is this interview:

In the interview, he claims that both him and Fischer did take some money, but that it was consensual and meant to cover expenses and prevent confiscation as has happened to other activists.

A brief digression, but since I think you're the one around here who has followed most closely and for the longest the 'Corona Investigative Committee' I want to ask you: has anything cleared up or reached a full understanding regarding Reiner Füllmich's role in the group? Is he, as is alleged, a dishonest grifter? I'm just curious if they've said anything about him in the sessions after his departure?
A couple of my friends know Fuellmich and helped create his political party Die Basis in Germany. They also say that they see him as controlled opposition now. One of their main arguments is that everyone who is or was part of the actual resistance was harrassed by the police, banks, etc. And this never happened to Fuellmich.

It is complicated, and to be honest I have not followed that subject intensely. I know that Vivian Fischer did mention quite a lot about it in her Telegram channel - but the details are confusing. For example the original founders (the other two lawyers, male and female) are now trying to sue her, and demand 700.000 € from her - which is outmost strange and in my opinion unfounded - given that Füllmich took the money - and never paid it back.

It is complicated, and to be honest I have not followed that subject intensely. I know that Vivian Fischer did mention quite a lot about it in her Telegram channel - but the details are confusing. For example the original founders (the other two lawyers, male and female) are now trying to sue her, and demand 700.000 € from her - which is outmost strange and in my opinion unfounded - given that Füllmich took the money - and never paid it back.
All of this, all these side stories of possible corruption, inter-fighting, so confusing and deliberately so, imo. And it's not to say that we shouldn't pay attention to them as the details are information that we can use...but in the same way that racial/gender/religious stories are used to distract, I believe this is the same.
We dont need to nail our colours to any mast, other than that of what we fundamentally know to be true. All the rest is bread and circuses.

Cancer Is Striking More Young People, and Doctors Are Alarmed and Baffled​

cancer striking more young people.jpg
Meilin Keen was studying for the bar exam and preparing to move to New York City last June when she started throwing up blood.

Keen, 27 years old, learned days later that she has gastric cancer. She postponed the bar exam. Brain fog from chemotherapy made it hard to do her legal work.

Surgeons removed her stomach in December. Keen is coming to terms with all that means for her diet, her health, even her dating life. “That’s a fun icebreaker: I don’t have a stomach anymore,” she said.

Cancer is hitting more young people in the U.S. and around the globe, baffling doctors. Diagnosis rates in the U.S. rose in 2019 to 107.8 cases per 100,000 people under 50, up 12.8% from 95.6 in 2000, federal data show. A study in BMJ Oncology last year reported a sharp global rise in cancers in people under 50, with the highest rates in North America, Australia and Western Europe.

Doctors are racing to figure out what is making them sick, and how to identify young people who are at high risk. They suspect that changes in the way we live—less physical activity, more ultra-processed foods, new toxins—have raised the risk for younger generations.

“The patients are getting younger,” said Dr. Andrea Cercek, who co-directs a program for early-onset gastrointestinal cancer patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York, where Keen was treated. “It’s likely some environmental change, whether it’s something in our food, our medications or something we have not yet identified.”

Actor Chadwick Boseman’s death at 43 from colon cancer in 2020 drew public attention to the rising prevalence of colorectal cancer in people under 50, a trend that first alarmed oncologists during the prior decade. They soon realized the crisis extended to some other cancers, including pancreatic, appendix, stomach and uterine.

“Colorectal cancer was the canary in the coal mine,” said Timothy Rebbeck, a cancer epidemiologist at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

The U.S. cancer death rate has dropped by one-third since 1991, thanks to a plunge in smoking and better treatment. Screening to catch cancers earlier, including breast cancer, has helped, too.

Although cancer still strikes older people far more often than the young, the rise in early-onset cancers threatens to stall progress. One in five new colorectal cancer patients in 2019 was under 55, a near doubling since 1995. These younger patients are often diagnosed at late stages. Colorectal cancer death rates among patients over 65 are going down, but for those under 50 they are going up.

“We are seeing more and more young people who don’t fit the classic teaching that cancer is a disease of aging,” said Dr. Monique Gary, medical director of the cancer program at Grand View Health in Pennsylvania.

Keen had weathered heartburn and acid reflux since high school. She took antacid tablets for months while studying for the bar exam. She lost her appetite. When she vomited blood, she thought she had drunk too much coffee.

When she started seeing white and feeling as though she might pass out, she went to the emergency room.

At the hospital, doctors stabilized her and ran tests to figure out what was wrong. When a doctor suggested a cancer-causing bacteria might be the culprit, Keen was so surprised she almost laughed.

“I didn’t really think that much about cancer until I got it,” Keen said. “It messes with your identity.”

Not all cancers are on the rise among young people. Breast cancer, the most common cancer diagnosis in the U.S. for people under 50, is rising some, and gastrointestinal cancers like Keen’s are increasing the fastest, studies suggest. Hoping to capture more cases sooner, medical groups have lowered to 40 the recommended age for breast-cancer screening to begin, and for colorectal cancer, to 45. Some people who get diagnosed at an advanced stage are still too young for such screenings to be recommended.

Doctors are desperate to figure out what puts people at higher risk.

“If we’re not understanding what it is now, there’s another whole generation that’s going to be dealing with this,” said Dr. Kimmie Ng of Dana-Farber.

Ng was among the first oncologists to investigate a troubling rise in colorectal cancer cases, which she has seen in her own patients over the past decade. One of them was Patrick Beauregard, a Marine diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 2017, at 29. A bout of intense stomach pain had sent him to the E.R. two weeks after his honeymoon.

Beauregard and his wife, Amanda Beauregard, had a son during his treatment. Beauregard died less than two months later, in 2020. Last year, Amanda had their second son using in vitro fertilization. Much about the boys reminds her of her husband, including their love of Halloween and “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”

“He would have been such an amazing and hands-on dad,” she said.

The risk of developing some cancers at a young age has increased for each generation born since the 1950s, studies suggest. One found that people born in the 1990s are at double the risk for early-onset colon cancer and four times the risk for rectal cancer, compared with people born around 1950.

“We have to find out why,” said Ahmedin Jemal, an author of the study and a senior vice president at the American Cancer Society. “Otherwise, the progress we have made in the last 50 years may stall or reverse.”

Cancer starts with genetic mutations that spur cells to multiply uncontrollably, spreading and forming tumors. Such mutations pile up as we age, so cancer risks do, too. For more young people, though, something is triggering that cascade of haywire cellular production earlier.

Researchers are scrutinizing possible causes ranging from inactive lifestyles to microplastics. Oncologists have found a greater risk of developing colorectal cancer at a young age among women who spent a lot of time sitting in front of the TV. Drinking sugary drinks in high school correlated with higher risk, too. Even being born via caesarean section seemed to link another group of women with higher risk of getting colorectal cancer early.

Deep-fried and highly processed foods have been implicated in other studies of early onset colorectal cancer, while diets with fiber, fruits and vegetables likely lower risks. Cancers including colorectal, breast and pancreatic have been tied to obesity, and studies support a link between excess weight and some early onset cancers.

But doctors said obesity and lifestyle can’t fully account for the plight of the people arriving at their clinics.

“A lot of the young patients are very healthy,” said Dr. Y. Nancy You, a colorectal cancer surgeon at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.

The first patient You saw at the cancer center more than a decade ago was 48. He had a genetic disorder that explained why he developed cancer so young.

Then, there was the 37-year-old who competed in Ironman triathlons. After that, a 40-year-old, uninsured single mother who had made three trips to the E.R. for rectal bleeding. She arrived at You’s office with rectal cancer that had spread to her liver.

You and her colleagues have studied bacteria and other microbes in tissue samples from rectal cancer patients. They found differences based on age. You said changes in the makeup of microorganisms in the digestive tract spurred by diet, antibiotic use or other factors might drive inflammation and increase cancer risks.

Some doctors suspect that cancer-causing exposures might have started during patients’ childhoods, something that is difficult to trace. Unlike when smoking drove up lung cancer deaths in the 20th century, doctors suspect there isn’t a single carcinogen responsible for the current trends. Some worry young people’s rising cancer risks are a sign of deeper trouble.

“Is it part of a larger trend of, are we just getting unhealthier?” said Dr. Sachin Apte, chief clinical officer at Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah.

Researchers at Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center in Nashville are recruiting U.S. appendix-cancer patients to provide saliva and tumor samples to learn more about the rare disease.

Other cancer centers are tracking groups of patients over time. Doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering are collecting tumor samples and asking young patients about exposure to possible risks, from alcohol to anxiety medication. They are probing patients’ origins, too: How old were your parents when you were born? Were you breast-fed?

Keen was born in China and adopted when she was 2 by parents who raised her in Iowa. Her cancer was linked to H. pylori, a bacteria that causes ulcers. Keen suspects she picked it up in an orphanage in China, where the infection rate is higher.

After her June diagnosis, Keen started hormone injections to improve the odds she could get pregnant after chemotherapy. But the injections were expensive and exhausting, and Keen wasn’t certain she wanted to have children. She stopped after a few weeks.

Keen and her cat Pudge moved to an apartment in Manhattan close to the cancer center. She threw herself into cancer support groups.

During chemotherapy, Keen gained weight and lost her long black hair. When it started falling out, friends filled her apartment to help her cut it. Keen went alone later to get the remnants buzzed off. She cried in the salon chair. “It felt like I was losing a part of myself,” he said.

Keen wore a wig under a hat when she met law-school friends on a Saturday night in December at a favorite Chinese restaurant in Brooklyn. She wanted a decadent meal to celebrate her stomach before it was removed.

They ate family style. Keen knew everyone’s favorite dishes, ordered seconds and led a round of guessing the bill. It might have been a typical Saturday night for a group of 20-somethings in New York.

A few days later, Keen and her parents trekked before dawn to Memorial Sloan Kettering for her 5:30 a.m. surgery. Hours later, she woke up in a hospital bed in pain with a row of stitches up her abdomen.

Her stomach was gone, but so was her cancer. Keen will get scans and blood tests every few months to make sure cancer hasn’t reappeared.

Surgeons had stitched her esophagus to her small intestine, which absorbs most nutrients. The first week after surgery, it felt like food was getting stuck in her throat. She learned to eat slower, avoiding bread, meat and sugar for now.

“I ate a whole bag of gummy worms and paid the price,” she said.

Keen is going to restaurants again, sticking mostly to appetizers, and is walking for exercise. She re-downloaded dating apps. Keen included her diagnosis in her profile. Some responses made her cry. Her matches were nicer than before her cancer. She has been on a few dates.

Keen had worried her diagnosis would delay her life, and it had. But it also redirected her, she said: “I’m more intentional.”

Her hair is growing back. Keen plans to take the bar exam this July.

We have the suspicion that something has happened from 2020 onwards to make cancers more common but doctors are unable to see what, so doctors are not good doctors. Besides, it's 'fashionable' to talk about cancer these days. I think it's social engineering at work. I was watching an ad on the bus yesterday that said: "One woman in three will get cancer". I think that's a terrible thing to say. It's a bit sadistic. Not for me, because I know the song, but most people read that advert and it enters their subconscious. And that's half the work done by... them.

Italian Police Unions Sound the Alarm Over Surge in Officer Deaths Post-COVID-19 Vaccination.​

Many diseases  and sudden deaths are happening among the police.jpg
Highlights---- Statement from Antonio Porto, Secretary-General of the Italian Police Union: "Here we have young colleagues, 29, 34, 40 years old But people who were well. In the last month, from December 15th until today, I became aware of seven police officers who died suddenly. In the last year, we are almost at 50. If not more." Statement from Aldo Di Giacomo, Secretary-General of the Penitentiary Police Union "In the last 13 months, we had 41 penitentiary police officers who died of sudden deaths. With a 200% increase compared to previous years. But these data on these sudden deaths worry us, and not a little."

As explained by Antonio Porto, to join the police, specific and rigorous medical exams must be passed. Therefore, the presence of sudden deaths among the police is even more alarming and requires investigations. To join the police, you must have robust health and physical constitution. It is a basic requirement to enter the police force. So, if someone joins, it means they are healthy and should not die after two years. We have our dear Rafaela De Luca, who entered and died after three years of service. So, what caused this death?

Full transcription/translation:
Hello, welcome everyone.

In Italy, the Italian police union has activated the alarm button. Many sudden illnesses and deaths are happening among the police. The police union, the OSA, the Autonomous Union Organization, asks for data from the General Directorate and an investigation.

The union has declared that many agents are reporting that after the vaccination against COVID-19, they feel bad. Sudden illnesses and deaths in the police are alarming the police. There is something worrying happening, but the silence on this topic is deafening. The number of police officers suddenly vaccinated is on a continuous rise, as confirmed by Antonio Porto, the General Secretary of the union.

We have young colleagues, 29, 34, 40 years old, who died of sudden illness. People who were fine. In the last month, from December 15 to today, we have known 7 police officers who died of sudden illness. In the last year, we are almost below 50, if not more. In fact, the problem is that there are no official statistics on these numbers of deaths. That is why the police union, the OSA, sent a request to the Ministry of the Interior to know the precise data of the recorded deaths. As stated in the document, there is an exponential increase in sudden deaths among state police officers. The situation is really worrying. Even the penitentiary police is trying to raise the problem.

Aldo Di Giacomo, General Secretary of the Penitentiary Police Union, in an interview with the Italian program "Fuori dal coro", made an alarming statement. In the last 13 months, we have had 41 penitentiary police officers who died of sudden illness. It is an increase of 200% compared to previous years.
But these data on these sudden deaths worry us a lot. But why are governments not facing this problem that can no longer be hidden?
In the face of all this, it is evident the importance of the testimonies of the victims' relatives. If more and more people decided to raise the problem and demanded investigations on these sudden deaths, then the problem could no longer be ignored.

And finally, we could shed light on the true epidemic of sudden deaths. Because, as Aldo Di Giacomo explains, in Italy we have great difficulties because, first of all, there is no investigation, as it happens in Brazil and other countries in the world. In Italy we have great difficulties. First of all, we don't investigate.
We try and we have asked loudly to have clarity on these deaths. If we continue to hide the problem, evidently, all these deaths will never have an answer. However, when you investigate, the answers come. As happened with the death of Davide Villa, a policeman of the Catania Mobile Squad, who was perfectly healthy before the COVID vaccine. Davide's brother's lawyer told the microphones of the open TV program "Fuori dal coro" what happened after the policeman's death. Investigations are opened on the deceased, also because it was the first death in the history of the AstraZeneca vaccine,
at least in Italy. Investigations are opened, an autopsy is done, the case is entrusted to a consulting college, who come to say that there is a link of causality between the death of Davide Villa and the administration of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Davide Villa, the policeman, was killed by the vaccine. And this is the atrocious truth that emerges from the investigation.

Both Davide and Raffaella De Luca, 29 years old, perfectly healthy, with their health in good condition, had the same end. Raffaella's father, in an emotional report in front of the cameras, told how his daughter died. Since he was not at home with her, he could not speak to her, he was suspicious, he called my wife, worried, my wife fell down and found her in the bathroom, with the child who had fallen from the bedroom and fell to the ground. She was dead. I owe this to her, to her mother, to my son, to my brother, to my husband, to all those who loved her. And to know, in the end, what happened. Raffaella died for...

As Antonio Porto explained, to join the police you need to pass specific and rigorous medical exams. Therefore, the presence of sudden deaths among the police officers is even more alarming and requires investigations. To be in the police you have to enjoy a healthy, robust physical constitution. It is a basic thing to enter the police. So if one enters, it means that he is healthy and cannot die after two years. We have our dear Raffaella De Luca, who entered and died after two, even three years of service. So what triggered that death? Raffaella died only three years after entering the police and was forced to submit to the COVID vaccine. She had no previous illness and was on her exams. What caused this death? Raffaella's family is looking forward to this answer.

Meanwhile, in Brazil, no open TV channel had the courage to do a journalistic and investigative service on this topic, interviewing the victims, as Italy is doing. The sudden deaths of children, adolescents and young adults continue to grow in the country without any investigation. The Brazilian Ministry of Health continues to disseminate false news about the mRNA-based vaccine against COVID-19, opposing the vaccine's own vaccine, and forcing vaccination for babies and children. Remembering that Brazil is the only country in the world that is coercing this age group, which is not a priority according to the WHO itself, to inoculate itself, in addition to ignoring all the victims who died of sudden illness after vaccination.

This whole situation can only change when the victims' relatives start talking and demanding a true investigation of causal link, without contortionism and without state manipulations and pharmaceutical companies. In Italy this is already happening. And in Brazil? Let's recap the data given by the trade unions. In the last year, about 50 police officers died of sudden illness, 7 in the last month. While in the penitentiary police in the last year 41 agents died, 200% more than in the past. But then why does no one investigate? Why does no one face a problem that can no longer be hidden?

Davide dies on March 6th. The memory of the last 30 hours of agony is still vivid. He leaves while with one hand I squeeze his and the other is resting on his chest. Davide was healthy. If he had not had the AstraZeneca vaccine, he would still be alive. Why these sudden deaths? Maybe they don't depend on the vaccine, because we still can't say. But the doubt arises. Because if one dies, two die, three die, then if you investigate you can understand if the vaccines are effective. Only those who have suffered these struggles can understand. Because they are devastating things. I always say, I give an example, even if it may seem like a word, that it is a way of dying while staying alive. Because you live day by day, moment by moment, with this pain. The most important thing is to stay alive.

A writer to The Daily Show died unexpectedly at 55 years of age. His attitude to those who didn't get vaccinated indicates a little about him. Perhaps someone close to him will put two and two together and learn from it and perhaps not.
View attachment 91418
I still find myself amazed at the attitude of those vaccinated and those that chose not to be be. How hateful is this guys stance?? It beggars belief. I won't ever be of the opinion of 'lol!' at his death because I would never want to be like him, wishing the worst for those that don't have the same mindset.

A writer to The Daily Show died unexpectedly at 55 years of age. His attitude to those who didn't get vaccinated indicates a little about him. Perhaps someone close to him will put two and two together and learn from it and perhaps not.
Let us hope that each time one of these "diehard (no pun intended) vaccine believers" dies at an earlier age than would be expected, a tiny little light goes on in someone's brain and starts them on a train of thought which will hopefully eventually lead them to the true state of affairs.

There's certainly a lot of factors involved but what about the cumulative effects of vaccines among generations? Grands-parents received vaxx, procreate children who in turn received other vaxx and so on...

Dramatic rise in cancer in people under 50​

“From our data, we observed something called the birth cohort effect. This effect shows that each successive group of people born at a later time — e.g., a decade later — have a higher risk of developing cancer later in life, likely due to risk factors they were exposed to at a young age,” said Shuji Ogino, a professor at Harvard Chan School and Harvard Medical School and a physician-scientist in the Department of Pathology at the Brigham. “We found that this risk is increasing with each generation. For instance, people born in 1960 experienced higher cancer risk before they turn 50 than people born in 1950, and we predict that this risk level will continue to climb in successive generations.”

Back
Top Bottom