Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

"Time is of the essence": geneticist Dr. Michael Nehls warns against switching off our brains​

„Die Zeit drängt“: Genetiker Dr. Michael Nehls warnt vor Ausschaltung unserer Gehirne​

If you want to install a new operating system, you first have to delete the old one": With these simple words, physician, molecular geneticist and bestselling author Dr. Michael Nehls sums up in the "Great Interview" with Elsa Mittmannsgruber the terrifying plan to turn us into obedient subjects and zombies.
And this process is already in full swing.
According to Dr. Michael Nehls, our "mental immune system" is being paralyzed. The consequence is that our brains no longer function properly. This facilitates the control and indoctrination of people.
In his new book "The Indoctrinated Brain", Dr. Michael Nehls supports these theses with comprehensive scientific data.

Michael Nehls offers us a possible global explanation of why the Spike protein was chosen for use in both a bioengineered virus and gene injections.
His global analysis of the situation is that we are in a real formatting of the hard disk of society to receive a new cultural program and he studies the phenomenon from his knowledge of the index neurons of the hippocampus that are in charge of registering the order and location of memories.
Shock and awe left the way open to insert by repetition and necessity new and increasingly dystopian approaches since they had eliminated the oppositional capacity of society.
He argues that they chose the spike protein given its affinity to the receptors of neurons that are also affine to stress signals to produce neuroinflammation that deactivates the regeneration of the hippocampus which is the area of the brain in charge of the capacity for analysis and alternative thinking.
In short, they eliminated the ability to use common sense to force everyone to follow the mass and feel protected by it.
They sought to create a docile society
He, as he explains the relationship of hippocampal health with Alzheimer's disease, opens a window of hope for patients and all those who live with the apprehension of diseases associated with aging.
A life closer to the needs of our bodies, with a lot of movement and physical exercise, social contact and a diet rich in omega 3 and above all lithium in low doses can help to avoid many cases of this disease although the use of lithium appears as a trace element that should be prescribed as an essential supply to help reduce the levels of depression, criminality and suicide in society.
He has published all the results of his studies on lithium in a substack so that everyone can consult it and request it from their doctor.

As a summary to his studies he concludes in the demand that all those who still retain the ability to use common sense should speak out and do so loudly to denounce what has happened so that we can take control of our lives and our society.

(Version Español)

Here is a interview on the highwire with Dr. Michael Nehls about is book The Indoctrinated Brain.

Haven't watched it yet but will do later.

Japanese Professors' from "Vaccine Study Group" Unveils "Unprecedented" Side Effects in Press Release, Jan 11, 2024​

Japanese Vaccine Issues Study Group.jpg
On January 11, 2024, in Japan, the Vaccine Issues Study Group convened a press conference to reveal the critical and worrisome findings of their initial six-month investigations into the side effects of vaccines. The results, as presented by a panel of esteemed medical experts, have been nothing short of alarming, drawing particular attention to a wide range of medical concerns, from cancer to neurological disorders.

Professor Emeritus Masanori Fukushima of Kyoto University urgently addressed the diverse array of side effects uncovered by their study. “A systematic review of the literature has unveiled some shocking information," he stated, setting a grave tone from the outset. "Thousands of papers have reported side effects after vaccination, affecting every possible aspect of human pathology – from ophthalmology to psychiatry." Noting the broad scope of these findings, he highlighted that "This kind of reporting on drug side effects or the like is unprecedented."

Providing more specifics, Professor Fukushima mentioned significant spikes in certain conditions following vaccination campaigns, "For example, the age-adjusted mortality rate for leukemia has increased. And there are significant findings for breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and so on," pointing to serious implications for critical illness due to vaccines, which is unlike anything previously documented.

The press conference did not shy away from discussing the suppression of such information. "Japanese doctors are trying hard, but they face various obstructions," Professor Fukushima remarked, shedding light on the undercurrents of medical censorship that have stonewalled professional discourse around the vaccination issues.

On brain-related adverse events, the evidence was equally disturbing, with Professor Fukushima expressing, "mental disorders, psychiatric symptoms, depression, mania, anxiety, came up in abundance, but it's endless." He emphasized that the sheer volume and variety of neurological issues raised in response to the vaccines were unforeseeable, "So this is just a part of it."

Speaking out about the implications of these findings, Professor Yasufumi Murakami from Tokyo University of Science did not mince words regarding the responsibility to halt the use of vaccines based on their adverse effects. "It's very clear what happens when you administer a toxic gene to a human. There are cases that occur within one or two weeks after injection, but there are also many cases that appear after one or two years," he specified, indicating the long-term risks involved with vaccine-induced conditions.

The novelty of the immune response to the vaccine was also a major point of discussion, with Professor Murakami highlighting that "with the current messenger-type vaccines, a significant amount of IgG4 is being induced," which defies the expectations for a normal vaccine response and could interfere with immune functions.

Professor Masayasu Inoue, Emeritus Professor at Osaka City University School of Medicine, reaffirmed the gravity and the unforeseen nature of these issues. "It is unprecedented in human history for a single vaccine to have this much literature out on it," he said. Such a statement draws attention to the historically unparalleled level of concern and scrutiny the vaccines have attracted.

Wrapping up the discourse with a sobering critique, Professor Masanori Fukushima emphasized the indiscriminate dissemination of mRNA vaccines throughout the body. “It doesn’t know where to go. If it goes into the bloodstream, it goes to the brain, liver, and kidneys," he explained, painting a picture of potential systemic vulnerability widely overlooked by the public and professionals alike.

Fukushima then addressed the superficial level of understanding that has been guiding the current vaccine narrative. “With fragments of such knowledge, they exaggerate things and think they can go with this," he remarked, hinting at a misplaced confidence among authorities who promote the vaccines as safe and effective based on an incomplete grasp of the facts.

Calling for a foundational review of biological understanding, he stated, “So, honestly, they need to go back and redo from middle school biology to high school and university entrance exams." This stark advice implied that those at the helm of decision-making lacked the necessary biological insight to comprehend the full spectrum of vaccine implications.

He succinctly summed up the situation by acknowledging the nascent state of modern medicine, "As I mentioned earlier, medicine is still immature." This final note served as a cautionary reminder that the medical field must adopt a more circumspect and knowledge-driven approach in its dealings with new and emerging medical technologies like mRNA.

Original Video Source from @JINKOUZOUKA_jp.

Here is a interview on the highwire with Dr. Michael Nehls about is book The Indoctrinated Brain.

Haven't watched it yet but will do later.

Here is the Foreword to ‘The Indoctrinated Brain’, by Dr Michael Nehls written by Naomi Wolf (from her Substack):
Please enjoy - to the extent you can - my Foreword to ‘The Indoctrinated Brain’, by Dr Michael Nehls. The book, which explains the neuroscience of propaganda, will chill your soul, but may explain a great deal.

Dr. Makis weighs in once more on Vandaelle's life/death at

guy looks like a schizo who's afraid of needles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120-145557.png
    Screenshot_20240120-145557.png
    546.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240120-145359.png
    Screenshot_20240120-145359.png
    349.3 KB · Views: 22

Colon cancer is killing more younger men and women than ever, new report finds​

Sierra Fuller, 33.jpg
Experts are stumped as to why colorectal cancer is rising dramatically among people in their 30s and 40s.

Even as overall cancer deaths continue to fall in the U.S., the American Cancer Society is reporting for the first time that colon and rectal cancers have become leading causes of cancer death in younger adults. The finding was published Wednesday in CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.

Cancer is traditionally a disease among the elderly, although the percentage of new cases found in people 65 and older has fallen from 61% in 1995 to 58%. The decrease, attributed mainly to drops in prostate and smoking-related cancers, has occurred even though the proportion of people in that age group has grown from 13% to 17% in the general population.

In contrast, new diagnoses among adults ages 50 to 64 have increased since 1995, from 25% to 30%.

Fauci admits that COVID vaccines cause myocarditis, particularly in young men​

Fauci admits that COVID vaccines cause MYOCARDITIS.jpg
"Again, we have experience with this type of vaccine in billions of people. It's a safe vaccine. Of course, with the mRNA, there's a very, very, very low risk, particularly in young men, of getting a myocarditis. But if you look at the risk of myocarditis from COVID itself is greater than the risk of the vaccine."

Fauci admits that COVID vaccines cause myocarditis, particularly in young men
Now apply the Scooby Doo song to Ebola... 😉
Ebola-bola-la, Where Are You?
We got some work to do now.
Ebola-bola-la, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.
Ebola-bola-la, here are you.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Ebola-bola,
I know we'll catch that villain.
Who said 'cleansing' didn't apply to Fauci? :lol:

David Gail of ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ Dies at 58​

David Gail 2.jpg
The death was announced on Saturday on Instagram by his sister, Katie Colmenares. The cause was complications from sudden cardiac arrest, his family said on Monday.

Neil Kulkarni: Tributes paid to 'genius' music critic, he was 51​

Neil Kulkarni.jpg
The former Melody Maker writer died suddenly on Monday, confirmed his bandmates from Coventry's Moonbears.

He passed away following a suspected heart attack on Monday afternoon (January 22) in Coventry, with news of his death being confirmed earlier today (January 23) via a social media post by The Moonbears, the band of which Kulkarni was a member.

Co-author of "Animal Musings" book series, Douglas Maymon, passes away suddenly in Florida​

Douglas Maymon.jpg
Douglas Maymon, a renowned author and co-creator of the beloved Animal Musings book series, has tragically passed away in Florida. The sudden and unexpected news of his demise has left fans and colleagues in shock and disbelief.

While the cause of Maymon’s death remains unknown, his legacy will continue to live on through his works.

Some members may remember (or not :-) ) my posting about my eldest brother having an elevated d-dimer result when he had his blood examined after a possible DVT scare about 2 years ago. A clot was excluded at that time. I remember asking him if the hospital were going to do further investigations to try to discover the reason for the elevated d-dimer. (I do realise that an elevated d-dimer is not always indicative of a clotting problem but in his case I think it was). He said that they had just left it and he did not want to pursue it himself. He is triple vaccinated btw and is totally blindsided to all and every criticism of the vaccines and the general narrative.

He and his partner have now retired to Portugal. I regularly zoom with them and on the last zoom it was mentioned that he had had a chesty cough for around 5 weeks and an uncomfortable area in the calf of one leg. He said there was no lump there. I was told that he was planning to visit a private hospital as a precaution. However, he felt better in the next few days and the appointment was cancelled. I thought this was a bad idea and so it proved.

I heard yesterday that he was now in hospital having suffered severe chest pain during the night. He is a very typical English "gent" - very stoical and not wanting a fuss to be made. However he told his partner that he needed to go to the hospital asap. It turns out that the pain in his calf was a DVT and he now had a pulmonary embolism which was causing the chest pain. He has been put on the appropriate treatment and hopefully will make a good recovery. They did the full battery of tests but did not come up with any explanation for the 5 week cough. They kept him in last night as his sats were 95% on oxygen. He is a very fit and normally healthy individual.

It is glaringly obvious to me, and probably everyone else, that the vaccinations are to blame. I have not mentioned that possibility as he has not proved receptive on that front in the past and I certainly don't want to badger an unwell person. I do worry for his future health though. It is very hard to see loved ones suffering through the evil of others and their own ignorance but I guess in this case there is no choice and I know that many other forum members have gone through, and are going through, very similar scenarios. Thank goodness for this wonderful forum where we can discuss such things....🥰

Back
Top Bottom