Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Popular YouTube Influencer Astonished at Number of Fellow YouTubers Dropping Dead​

1727223838437.png
Popular YouTube influencer EONutrition recently posted a video expressing astonishment at the increasing number of fellow influencers who are suddenly passing away.

The video touched on the untimely death of several influencers, including the creator of the popular channel “Pretty Pastel Please.” At just 30 years old, she succumbed to lymphocytic myocarditis, a heart condition previously considered rare. This pattern of sudden deaths doesn’t stop there. Just a few weeks earlier, Farah El Khadi, a 36-year-old architect and influencer, died from cardiac arrest while on vacation. Similarly, viral TikTok influencer Dr. Tatiana Guluate, only 39, reportedly died from a brain aneurysm.

Tragically, Jessica Petway, another influencer, lost her life after a swift battle with cervical cancer, diagnosed merely a year ago. With these losses in mind, viewers are left pondering, “What is causing these sudden and severe health conditions in individuals who were once in their prime?”

I believe Ute Krüger, the former in Sweden operating pathologist for decades, german by origin, is about to bring out a unique medical book (in german only) about the pathology of diseases (e.g. turbo cancers) after the modRNA shots in people. "The atlas is aimed primarily at pathologists, but also at doctors from other disciplines and non-medical people interested in health".

"Vaccinated - died"
Histopathological atlas of corona vaccine damage
• 138 pages with 112 histopathological illustrations and 57 case reports

Geimpft – gestorben
Histopathologischer Atlas der Corona-Impfschäden

image-2024-08-04-11-47-21-jpg.99744.jpeg

"Vaccinated - Died"

I found a very recent (29 Sep 2024) in german held interview between Paul Brandenburg och Dr Ute Krüger (24 min). She was active in pathology in Southern Sweden for 25 years, and wrote an unique book together with Walter Lang (and with samples made by Dr Prof. Arne Burkhardt); a histopathologic Atlas regarding Corona "Vaccin" Damages - documenting 99 cases in total / Post-mortem examinations with many tissue samples.

Apparently the book is written in such a way, that it is easier to understand for the reader and medical staff

Should I add this in the Corona thread as well ?

I no more really follow all the known people who drop dead. This is just today glimpse.

Older people paid a heavy toll.

1727341664784.png

Broadway star Gavin Creel, known for performances in 'Hello, Dolly!' and 'Hair,' dies at 48​

Tony Award-winning Broadway star Gavin Creel died Monday, months after being diagnosed with an aggressive, rare cancer. He was 48.

Former Cal Poly track and field star Shelby Daniele, 23​

Former Cal Poly track and field star Shelby Daniele reportedly died from a brain aneurysm following the 23-year-old stand-out athlete’s death on Wednesday.

I've had two aunties diagnosed with breast cancer over the last year, one late last year and the other just last month. Also one male friend was diagnosed with early stage lung cancer and has just finished the first round of treatment. Luckily they all managed to find out about it early and so far they seem to be getting on top of it.

The mRNA vaccines are high on the list of culprits although I wouldn't bring this up with any of them. I'm fairly certain they all followed the recommended health advice during lockdowns.

A Danish singer and song writer aged 55 years old, collapsed with a brain hemorrhage during a concert on Saturday and died the next day.
1727938731596.png
Officially 91% of people over 18 years of age got vaccinated in Denmark. Whether that number is true or whether the government just would like to convince people about it so as to push more vaccines is a question, but the likelihood that she was vaccinated is high. She had a background as a nurse.

Patient, still producing spike proteins after 3.75 years !

In the Swedish+English Telegram Channel "Läkaruppropet" [The Doctors' Appeal] referring to an X-Tweet of Dr Tim Goyetche yesterday. Notice (again) the widespread cognitive dissociation / denial of doctors in the healthcare system

Vaccinees still produce spike protein.

Doctor Tim Goyetche met a new patient the other day who,
3.75 years after mRNA covid 'vaccination', is still producing spike proteins. He is a previously healthy 48-year-old man with no comorbidities.

His medical history after vaccination:

* Develops myocarditis almost immediately. The doctor says it is not related.
* Develops embolisms in both lungs in early 2022. The doctor says it is not related.
* Develops a blood clot in the calf that travels to the lung in 2023. Doctors say it is not related.
* Has a heart attack in the spring of 2024 with no history of heart problems or even cholesterol problems. The doctors still say it is not related.

D-Dimer levels (a substance that indicates the presence of blood clots) have been consistently high since he received the first injection, showing that the man is still producing spike protein.

🇸🇪 Vaccinerade producerar fortfarande spikprotein.

Läkaren Tim Goyetche träffade häromdagen en ny patient som 3,75 år efter mRNA-covid-”vaccinering” fortfarande producerar spikprotein. Det rör sig om en tidigare frisk 48-årig man utan komorbiditeter.

Hans sjukhistoria efter vaccineringen:

• Utvecklar myokardit nästan omedelbart. Läkaren säger att det inte är relaterat.
• Utvecklar embolier i båda lungorna i början av 2022. Läkaren säger att det inte är relaterat.
• Utvecklar en blodpropp i vaden som tar sig till lungan 2023. Läkarna säger att det inte är relaterat.
• Har en hjärtattack våren 2024 utan någon historia av hjärtproblem eller ens kolesterolproblem. Läkarna säger fortfarande att det inte är relaterat.

D-Dimer-nivåerna (ett ämne som indikerar förekomst av blodproppar) har varit genomgående höga sedan han fick den första injektionen, vilket visar att mannen fortfarande producerar spikprotein.

For those who speak / understand Swedish, here is an intervju with alternative media reporter Per Shapiro at "The people's Radio" (Folkets Radio), where the now 46 year old Linda Wester tells her personal story what happened since the first jab. The absurd harrowing journey with Swedish Healthcare systems (denial).

“The betrayal of the vaccinees” (in swedish)
"Sveket mot dem Vaccinskadade"

Since it is a YT video (to my surprise) you can enable auto e.g. English translation, i believe

About the video:

Linda Wester is one of many people whose health has been devastated since she was vaccinated against COVID-19. She has a plethora of symptoms and has been on sick leave since August 2021. But there is no one taking overall responsibility for her care, no coordinated plan to help those harmed by the vaccine.

She wonders where the government's much-touted safety net is:

“You promised to be there for us if we got sick from the vaccine. Where is the help we are entitled to?”

It is also an almost classic example of a woman who has been what i would call "classic Swedish naive", relying / trusting on Gov, Politicians, Authorities and the overall Swedish system - which for sure would help you in need / when something goes wrong. You pay tax and everything, you are an orderly citizen with work, husband, house and dog - and then suddenly the sh** hits the fan. Like big times. Along that challenging road... she eventually woke up to a gradually new reality, which didn't have much in common with the safe illusion about the old Swedish System she believed in (She got 40+ severe side effects).

"Vaccinated - Died"

I found a very recent (29 Sep 2024) in german held interview between Paul Brandenburg och Dr Ute Krüger (24 min). She was active in pathology in Southern Sweden for 25 years, and wrote an unique book together with Walter Lang (and with samples made by Dr Prof. Arne Burkhardt); a histopathologic Atlas regarding Corona "Vaccin" Damages - documenting 99 cases in total / Post-mortem examinations with many tissue samples.

Apparently the book is written in such a way, that it is easier to understand for the reader and medical staff

Should I add this in the Corona thread as well ?

I forgot to add the SECOND part of the interview.

It is here (spoken in German):

Two young'uns below. No cause of death for either:

Beloved Australian singer-songwriter Jack Colwell died on Thursday at the age of 34.
An accomplished artist and musician who worked extensively within the music industry, Colwell’s years of work belied his relatively small recorded output: He released just one studio album, Swandream, in 2020.

That album, coming five years after stirring debut single Don’t Cry Those Tears, was produced by fellow singer-songwriter Sarah Blasko and was praised at the time as one of the best Australian releases of the year.

In what was to be his final social media post, he shared on his Facebook page just one week ago that a long-awaited follow-up album wasn’t too far away.

Taylor Rousseau Grigg has died aged 25, according to an Instagram post made by her husband.

On Saturday, October 5, Cameron Grigg confirmed his wife’s passing was “sudden and unexpected,” but did not reveal the cause of death. “No one ever expects to have to deal with this kind of pain and heartache, especially at our age,” his post began, including multiple images of the couple together.

“This past year Taylor has dealt with more pain and suffering than most people do in a lifetime. And in spite of that, she still has been such a light and always brought joy to everyone around her.”

He described the TikToker as “brave” and “strong,” despite the “circumstance she’s faced” and relying on her faith to help her overcome her struggles.

Former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond has died aged 69.

Mr Salmond, who led the Scottish National Party between 1990 and 2000 and then again between 2004 and 2014, was a prominent figure in the country's nationalist movement.

The second time around he used his mandate as first minister to hold a referendum on Scottish independence in 2014.

The "Yes Scotland" campaign was defeated and he resigned as a result.

At the time of his death, he had been the leader of the nationalist Alba Party since 2021.

He died on Saturday afternoon at the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy Forum in the North Macedonia resort town of Ohrid, Chris McEleny, the party's general secretary, confirmed.

Apparently looked unwell for some time and died of a heart attack.

Apparently looked unwell for some time and died of a heart attack.
He always looked unhealthy, I think...although 69 is, in my mind, not old.

Two young'uns below. No cause of death for either:

Cause of death for Taylor Rousseau Grigg has been confirmed as Addison's Disease, an autoimmune disease where the body attacks the adrenal glands. Details in the story below:

Seem like she started with symptoms just over a year ago and went downhill fast.

This BBC online news is interesting. This previously fit and healthy man is complaining of being left with extremely painful side effects after receiving the covid booster in December 2021. That is not surprising to us but what is surprising is that the article is on mainstream media. A couple of medics give their usual spiel about how the vaccines are effective but it will give the public, who read this article, pause for thought.

Back
Top Bottom