Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I got a flash story on my phone yesterday about hundreds of AA flights bing cancelled over the weekend and today due to massive numbers of sick calls and related staffing shortages. I could not find the story today. I did find this other, more vague explanation. I do wonder if it might be vaccine complication related.

Seriously, the quality of their arguments to dismiss the truth is truly amusing. Your brother's "I would not trust anything from a man with the name Byram Bridle" reminds me of my friend's response to a forum link I shared in a group chat we're both members of on Telegram. She responded that she didn't trust anything shared by moms on Mumsnet. Never mind that the original poster worked in a hospital, and doctors and nurses do have children too.

I guess what Laura once said is true: the most effective way to avoid seeing the truth is to kill the messenger - or his character. Which is what your brother and my friend are doing.

I don't think high IQ and working intellect are any indication of whether someone has the capacity to see through the BS. I have a personal friend who is a member of Mensa, very smart, a covid believer and a global warming alarmist. If a mind doesn't want to see the truth it will not, no matter how capable of it it is. Selection and substitution of data (among other issues) doesn't seem to be an alignment affecting average thinkers only. It is present and doing well in both the highly intelligent and those of mediocre intellect alike.

Yes, my highly educated, high IQ brother is very similar, filled with contempt for anyone looking at ANYTHING outside the mainstream narrative. If it's not in the mainstream news, it's simply not worthy of any examination, much less a conversation about it. He believes that we all have to do our part, get jabbed and everything will magically go back to normal, and those of us resisting the vax are selfish and holding others back! Meanwhile, the labourer who was doing some building work in my house and I had a conversation and within 2 minutes it was clear he understood EVERYTHING about the scam. I agree, from what I've seen, the more educated people seem to SEE a lot less!

Dealing with this reality avoidance is shaping up to be OUR lesson, to allow them to get on with it as they choose. I've had waves of sadness, frustration, and helplessness watching one by one many of the people I love get vaxxed. None of them had any pressing requirement to take it yet. All that matters to them is possibly getting their freedom back, going along with the majority, being a "good" citizen - it's simply too much for them to question the whole thing, the implications of that, AND have the backbone to resist social pressure.

This whole thing has really ripped the blinders off in the sense that people we never dreamed would fall for the whole scam are not who we thought they are. (Though there have been a few pleasant surprises in the other direction). All those years ago the C's talking about those who ignore and shut out reality, those who do not SEE, well that's exactly what we are all experiencing.

But, as has been said many times , they are actually simply expressing where they are in terms of the learning cycle. They are at where they are at, and nothing we do or say can change that. It could even be for some that they need to take the vax and have whatever personal experience that causes in order to progress and grow in knowledge. I often have to remind myself lately that it is not STO to determine the needs of others.

Part of the process, for me at least, has been trying to take a step back, trusting that even as this nightmare unfolds, Cosmic Mind does know what it's doing. The cycle is ending, and it ain't pretty. It never was going to be any other way, and we knew that, and now we have to endure it as bravely and stoically as we can.

I just received a call from my sister who was very shook up by the fact that her 18 year old daughter had ended up in the hospital after fainting twice and, as they found out, having very low hemoglobin (40 g/l). That’s very low, right?

At this point I didn’t find it appropriate to ask if the daughter had just had her jab, especially knowing how my sister and her husband are both very mainstream medical doctors (years ago my sister was very upset and angry when she found out that we hadn’t given all the ‘normal’ vaccines to our newborn). At this point this is just speculation, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the daughter was jabbed, since both parents had theirs months ago.

Naomi Wolf said in a recent interview with Delingpole that she has received hundreds of messages from women whose bleeding during menstruation has become significantly excessive after the jab. So, I was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of something similar.

My sister already had a narrative for the reason for this, saying that “she’s probably been stressed and forgot to eat properly etc”. I hope I’m wrong about suspecting the jab. In any case, I feel very sorry for my sister’s daughter, whatever the reason. :-(

Last edited:
Yes, my highly educated, high IQ brother is very similar, filled with contempt for anyone looking at ANYTHING outside the mainstream narrative. If it's not in the mainstream news, it's simply not worthy of any examination, much less a conversation about it. He believes that we all have to do our part, get jabbed and everything will magically go back to normal, and those of us resisting the vax are selfish and holding others back! Meanwhile, the labourer who was doing some building work in my house and I had a conversation and within 2 minutes it was clear he understood EVERYTHING about the scam. I agree, from what I've seen, the more educated people seem to SEE a lot less!

Dealing with this reality avoidance is shaping up to be OUR lesson, to allow them to get on with it as they choose. I've had waves of sadness, frustration, and helplessness watching one by one many of the people I love get vaxxed. None of them had any pressing requirement to take it yet. All that matters to them is possibly getting their freedom back, going along with the majority, being a "good" citizen - it's simply too much for them to question the whole thing, the implications of that, AND have the backbone to resist social pressure.
Perhaps it is a case of "think more, see less" or in this case "see practically nothing." It is sad but as you rightly point out, our lesson is to let them experience their lesson.

This is Microsoft Telling You How They Will Use 5G Grid Along With The Covid19
Jab Yo Kill You

MS Video 5m 17s

This is why it needed a magnetic delivery system. To get it into parts that were not normally penetrated by a liquid shot. Listen to what this b**tard Dr. Andrew Philips is saying. It is exactly what they are going to do. They are going to turn your body against itself and kill you. They have already tested this in China. It will come here.

They talk about trial and error and research being slow. What if you could test millions at a time? You could speed it up right? You would kill and maim billions but who cares right?

These b**tards are so evil that there is no good way to describe them. Look at this son of a bitch Phillips looking sideways and sneering as he tells what this can do. He knows exactly what horrible uses this can and will be used for. I hope he burns in hell.

Source: CensoredVideos1984

I have had dreams about this phenomenon...about the masses being taken along for a ride with the unconscious at the steering wheel. It's a real problem. At what point are the passengers responsible for allowing the lunatics to drive? How many times can this lesson repeat with the same results?
I've found myself wondering lately if at some other cycle of life on earth I was where my daughter is. Maybe I am looking at the situation from the other side now. If all there is are lessons as the C's say this could be a lesson. A different viewpoint. I hope I wasn't ever that gullible but who knows? It doesn't change the here and now but it shifts my perspective back to all there are are lessons. A very dangerous lesson though that could wipe out a majority of humanity again. It would be nice if at some point this lesson could be learned once and for all though.

One month ago I wanted to visit my grandparents who live in different town, they are 85 & 87 and
I do my best to see them few times a year while they are still here.. but this time my aunt told me on the phone that I better don't bother to come to their place if I didn't get the vaccine. Because they all did.
Few days after my grandmother told me that she (aunt) forbide anyone to pay a visit.
I didn't know what to say... Just 'I love you and take care..'... and I don't know what to do.
I feel it's not so smart going there anymore cause they will consider it inappropriate and provocation.
This year the biggest lessons definitly are (and thanks to romantic novels as well) love, understanding and acceptance of those who see the world different then us.

One month ago I wanted to visit my grandparents who live in different town, they are 85 & 87 and
I do my best to see them few times a year while they are still here.. but this time my aunt told me on the phone that I better don't bother to come to their place if I didn't get the vaccine. Because they all did.
Few days after my grandmother told me that she (aunt) forbide anyone to pay a visit.
I didn't know what to say... Just 'I love you and take care..'... and I don't know what to do.
I feel it's not so smart going there anymore cause they will consider it inappropriate and provocation.
This year the biggest lessons definitly are (and thanks to romantic novels as well) love, understanding and acceptance of those who see the world different then us.

I can relate to this. My grandparents are only a few hours away, but with the border still closed, and Canada refusing to let anyone in without being quarantined for two weeks, and having indicated that if that changes in the near future it will only be for those who have let themselves be spiked, I haven't seen my family in a year and a half.

And that includes my grandparents, who are in their mid-90s.

I will never forgive the pathocrats for what they have taken from us.

Yes, certainly big lessons when they involve near anyone one might know, involve whole families that tug at deep emotional sleeves. There are indeed lessons to be silent, to find something within (as you say) - when there is nothing one can really do.

Have experience this too with some professions who I've worked with for near a couple of decades - listening to their mental gymnastics of how 2+2 does not equal 4, and they know better, a lot better, however as Victor Pigeon mentioned above, those easily hypnotized are in great numbers.

I´m very sorry to hear that.
Have your grandparents actually told you not to come as well? Does your aunt live with them? Maybe you can drive by and talk with them outside...?

...those petty tyrants really make me sick....

Today, all severe reactions are assigned as "good indication of the effect". The stronger the reaction the better the effect of vaccination. Completely scuriel this herd behavior inclusive verbal uniform mush in the sense of: I am with it and everything will be good.

I heard this too, and watched the videos.

Doris Schröder-Köpf (former wife of former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder) together with the Saxony Refugee Council & Lotto Sports Foundation in Lower Saxony are involved in a vaccine campaign targeted towards immigrants, in which they say exactly what @Nachtweide pointed out: e.g. the claim, that the side effects from the "vaccines" - is a good sign that the vaccine work :umm: They do that in 16 different languages, containing all the vaccine bs you can imagine - and of course the representers are all dressed in white coats :whistle: (What is a doctors white garment called ?)

2020News (Investigative Corona Committee Berlin) writes about it here in 🇩🇪 language.

Another thing is that the tactic of claiming that the majority of population have been vaccinated and therefore the jab is safe isn't exactly working to change the mind of people who don't want to take the jab.

Just yesterday I noticed in the "corona new ticker" - the swedish mainstream media DN.se leisurely wrote, that already more than 50% of the Norwegian people got "vaccinated". The vaccine Tracker from ECDC instead shows that Norway has 37% fully vaxxed, and 21% first dose vaxxed people...

hmm 🤔

Back
Top Bottom