Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

axj

Dagobah Resident
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but in addition to people reporting that magnets stick to them, there are now also reports that magnets stick to meat purchased in supermarkets.

This video has a compilation of such examples from various people:

axj

Dagobah Resident
Sarah Westall has obtained some microscopic images from a doctor she knows and has vetted. These show the damage that happens in the blood cells after the injection, as well as particles that this doctor has never seen before in blood samples:

(skip to 1:18 in the video)

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
My condolences too, WK! What is really sad to see is when family members as you mention are not likely to see any link to the vaccines. The death toll is likely much much higher that what is reported at VAERS, which is a self-reporting site. FB fact-checkers has already been quick to tell me because of a post on FB, that VAERS is not reliable and that there are no deaths from the vaccines. Yes, what should we do without these fact-checkers, who are not even qualified to look at the material they are censoring, but then that was never the point, like in "1984".

Today I picked up the free paper in the tram and it mentioned that a 64 year old had died on the tram on monday of a heart attack. No mention about vaccine but just an outrage that nobody had cared to discover this dead person on the tram, who had remained in the tram for 6 hours, before somebody did notice.

I am not sure if it is because of having been sensitized to the subject of heart attacks, but I have started to notice it very often now and each time I wonder if it was due to vaccines. Without any curiosity to investigate these deaths, we will never know but it sure looks suspicious.

Windmill knight

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I am not sure if it is because of having been sensitized to the subject of heart attacks, but I have started to notice it very often now and each time I wonder if it was due to vaccines. Without any curiosity to investigate these deaths, we will never know but it sure looks suspicious.

The guys from The Highwire seem to think so. I haven't watched this video yet but it's on my to-watch list:

They also interviewed Dr. Roger Hodkinson recently (this one I did watch). I love that guy:

PaleFace

Padawan Learner
Old people seem to be the main segment of the population eager to get the vax across the board.

They also seem to be the most ardent promoters of the lockdown and all the ridiculous measures. They don't go out much and don't have to earn money, so they don't seem to understand the effects of the measures on everyone else.

What happened to caring about your descendants and the virtue of keeping calm and carrying on?

Just madness and panic.

My condolences to anyone who has suffered a loss in the family. We may never know the true hidden cost of this lockdown, hysteria and forced vax regime.

United Gnosis

Jedi Master
Old people seem to be the main segment of the population eager to get the vax across the board.

They also seem to be the most ardent promoters of the lockdown and all the ridiculous measures. They don't go out much and don't have to earn money, so they don't seem to understand the effects of the measures on everyone else.

What happened to caring about your descendants and the virtue of keeping calm and carrying on?

Just madness and panic.

The only two Covid deaths I directly know of date from working as retirement home cook during first wave. Out of about 120 residents in the few homes I was assigned to, 2 of them (in separate residences) killed themselves, stating they did not want their kids/society to have to go through lockdowns. For months their only allowed in-person interaction with families had been to wave through a bay window, that is what they had been reduced to.

I'm never going to see lockdown proponents as anything less than enemies of humanity.

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
am not sure if it is because of having been sensitized to the subject of heart attacks, but I have started to notice it very often now and each time I wonder if it was due to vaccines. Without any curiosity to investigate these deaths, we will never know but it sure looks suspicious.

I guess it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the overall death rates, especially the non-covid ones. In 2020, before the vaccination programme started, nothing dramatic happened in terms of deaths pretty much anywhere in the world.

I’ve been trying to find data about the recent spike in hospitalisations to see what the ratio of the vaccinated to unvaccinated has been. So far I haven’t found anything trustworthy. I have however found articles claiming that the vaccinated end up in hospital with covid because they must have caught it right before they got the jab and their antibodies didn’t have time to kick in. It’s a pretty dumb excuse in my opinion but an average covidiot will no doubt be convinced.

Last edited:

Ant22

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
My cousin just died. :-( I'm counting that as the first vax casualty I know of personally, because in all likelihood that's what it was. It happened so fast, to someone still fairly young and healthy, with the secondary effects that critical doctors warned about, and all because of the stupid scamdemic. I wish his death was not in vain, if only my family put two and two together - but that's not going to happen any time soon.
I’m really sorry to hear about your cousins’s death Windmill knight, my sincere condolences :-( Although he chose his own fate I can only imagine how hard it must be for the family to deal with the loss. May he Rest in Peace.

BHelmet

Dagobah Resident
Sorry to sound so pragmatic but according to the C's the answer of the bolded part is: Indefinitely until lesson is learned.
Right. That was a rhetorical question. The lesson involves acting in favor of ones own destiny rather than sitting in the passenger seat, however comfortable, IMO. I am dogged by a question: what is the required action To do that? One lesson is to refuse domination and I will do that on an individual basis.

I am also wired up to Think that a more powerful and impactful vibration of acting FOR a shared human destiny that isn’t so draconian can be achieved as a function of a conscious group effort. I certainly could be wrong or misguided.

Top Bottom