Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I met up with an English friend for coffee/tea, initially with misgivings since she has more or less gone along with the whole covid nonsense, albeit, not especially militant or opionated. Since she's always been so friendly and kind in the past, I accepted her invitation.
We spoke about our kids, school, etc,. Her son is waiting for his exam results before moving to the UK in September to study.
He doesn't yet know which uni he will get into yet, so everything is rather up in the air. Then she's worried about all the testing necessary getting from Germany to the UK, which airport is the lesser evil (apparently Heathrow is super stressful atm), the Delta variant, possible lockdowns in the UK and online university (rooms are quite expensive), shopping for bedding, cooking utensils, etc.,

I remained neutral/sympathetic. At the end she said if I minded if she asked me a question. I thought to myself, "Oh no, here it comes." "Have you had the vaccine?" I just said I would rather wait a bit to see what happens. She said she didn't want to, but she was starting to get bullied at work due to her irresponsible hesitation. I felt relieved and angry on her behalf. We agreed how crazy the whole thing is. I mean, aren't they protected? I think it cheered her up that she is not the only one!

I went to a homeopath last week. We both agreed that the whole world has gone mad, but she advised me not to be too vocal about my anti-vaxx stance. She said 50% of her clients had taken the shot. She thought that number quite high, since most of her patients are a bit more clued up in general, and that they would regret it. She also deals in orthomolecular therapy, so that's good to know. She said if it became mandatory, she would probably be able to help ameliorate some of the damage.

Another friend is trying to get her 3 young children vaccinated, but her doctor refused to do so, so she will try elsewhere. Good for that doctor.

I'm hearing and seeing ambulances at all times of the day, whereas during the lockdown, before the mass vaccinations, it was extremely quiet on that front.

On day +1 she had a regular mosquito bite which reacted severely, swelling to ping pong-ball size. On day +2, she had what nearly looked like a chemical burn appear on one side of the neck.
My mother said similar; she was in her garden and said that something bite her arm.
She applied juice from Hens and Chicks (Sempervivum tectorum) Plant (it grows everywhere and is instant first aid for insects bites when you are outside) and then the area grown and swelled like a blister.
I asked her is that the same arm where she got her vaccine, she said yes.
No further comments were made from my or her side.
Since it was an arm (as opposed to neck as it was in you mother’s case) she didn’t go to the doctor or had any bigger problems.
Weird!!!!!

I'm hearing and seeing ambulances at all times of the day, whereas during the lockdown, before the mass vaccinations, it was extremely quiet on that front.
Same! Pretty much everyday... the other day I was driving and saw an ambulance by a house with people rushing in and out - clearly someone in there had, had an 'event'.

I don't know if I'm becoming hypersensitive to these stuff and in fact the frequency of ambulances I'm hearing is normal or if indeed there are more call outs happening. At work as well, I'm finding myself observing people who've been vaxxed to try and see if anything has changed - so far I can bet at least 1 person isn't having a good time of it but as is the case, pretending everything is a-okay in the world and just getting on with your job is the norm.

Sally Beck, a health reporter from the UK

told during yesterday's Investigative Corona Committee Meeting in Berlin, No 58, that the Government in the UK has bought 1 billion doses** (?!!!) [1:09:30] for the 67 million people living in the country. I was puzzled by the insane number... being beyond all common sense. "Boosters" will definitely be encouraged and mandated in the future, if the "1 billion doses" number is true (Sally Beck got a document from the UK Gov with the number in it)

Also, pilots from • German • Canadian and • Indian Airlines are reporting lots of side effects from the "vaccines" - with discussions running high regarding not flying. (Which might be part of the Climate change / lockdown agenda being rolled out, but still dwelling in the background)

The interview with Sally Beck is in english.

Well, this numbers look terrifying

15,472 DEAD 1.5 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots​

I got slightly different numbers
revolving the total amounts of injuries, the latter being 1.65 Million as of 19 June 2021, instead of 1.5 million reported above.

Either way - it is just plain psychopathic in terms of a medical product being unleashed onto the public, creating so many damages ad deaths, in such a short time of 6 months, without even the slightest intention of retracting it. Pretty much unheard of. And the possibility that those numbers we read, may only cover 10% of the real damages/deaths in Europe. (UK is not included in those numbers, by the way. They have their own system, Yellow Card)

IMG_7323 2.jpeg
5 June 2021

photo_2021-06-19 20.44.16.jpeg
19 June 2021

Well, I finally got it...the threatening letter from work that is. My reaction was one of feeling trapped and very, very angry. Considering my infertility issues, my husband and I have decided to go ahead with a process called embryo adoption. It's basically adopting an embryo from another couple in the context of an open adoption relationship. It's going to take a while to get through the process. I work as a nurse in a psychiatric hospital but, like many hospitals, we are part of a larger Boston hospital system. All my colleagues are vaccinated, I'm holding out of course. Since it's America, I get our health insurance through my job. What I am not relishing is that if I get a medical exemption, that means wearing a mask forever at work. I absolutely know it does.

And the mask wearing will be purely for the purposes of public shaming and making patients paranoid. I am not relishing the possibility. The other option is to just say "screw it" and maybe get the J & J before the embryo is transferred and get some IVs of vit C, do the far infrared sauna, and generally get it out of my system. Of all the evil vaccines, I guess I fear that one the least. I do wonder if the FDA is going to "approve" it or if it's just going to be down to Pfizer and Moderna. If that happens the J & J will all be for naught. I did find this good video about if Ivermectin will be able to block the vaccine. No is the answer. But it does seem like it could be effective in blocking the inflammation involved after vaccination.

So, I'm interested to hear all of your opinions. I'm not making any big decisions any time soon. I also want to talk with the doctors at the embryo donation center in Tennessee before doing anything, i.e. if, in their experience how much effect the vaccine has on level of hormones/condition of the womb. I am hoping that since they are Southern and actually are invested in having successful pregnancy outcomes maybe they won't be as brainwashed as some of these doctors in the Northeast. Pretty sure that I could build up the lining of my uterus pretty quick with continuing to take DHEA.

I don't want to build up a tremendous amount of fear to this vaccine as I would expect that would be the same as the those who fear COVID with every fiber of their body. And think that they're going to die from it. Screw this vaccine. It is not going to kill me or keep me from having a child.

Does anyone know when the FDA is planning on approving the Pfizer vaccine? So, below is the letter. I really hope that this vaccine-induced deadly variant comes out soon and perhaps everything just goes to hell because I'm getting pretty sick of brainwashed people, especially "medical professionals." Sorry, it's just getting me.
Dear Colleagues:

Over the past 16 months we have come together as a system to care for our patients and each other as never before. Your efforts have been extraordinary and inspiring. We have administered more than 1.1 million COVID-19 tests and treated nearly 19,000 COVID-19 positive inpatients. Our researchers have worked around the clock to develop and assess new approaches to test for, treat and prevent COVID-19.

We enter this new phase of the pandemic with optimism. Community case rates, hospitalizations and deaths have plummeted as vaccination rates rise. Across the country, more than 172 million individuals have been vaccinated. These massive vaccination efforts nationally and specifically in Massachusetts have proven central to reducing the spread of the virus and saving lives. We have administered more than 450,000 vaccine doses to our patients and employees. More than 85 percent of our employees are vaccinated—one of the highest rates nationwide among healthcare systems.

The evidence of COVID-19 vaccine safety and effectiveness is overwhelming. Getting vaccinated is the single most important and responsible step each of us can take to put an end to this devastating pandemic and protect patients, families and each other.

Based on the research, data and trends, we have made the decision that we will require that all Mass General Brigham employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 once the FDA has granted approval of one of the three vaccines. We will inform you of specific dates as soon as available. This step to require the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment is consistent with our approach to the flu vaccine requirement implemented in 2018.

Given the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the outlined mandated vaccination policy, we strongly encourage those employees who have not yet been vaccinated to do so as soon as possible.

In taking this action to require employee COVID-19 vaccinations to protect our patients, our families and each other, Mass General Brigham joins many other leading healthcare systems across the country. It is imperative that we – as a community of caregivers – ensure that our patients are being cared for in the safest clinical environment possible.

We are fully committed to supporting our colleagues who may be concerned about receiving the vaccine and have developed FAQs to help answer questions. More details on all aspects of this requirement will be provided in the coming weeks. If you have already received a COVID-19 vaccine, you do not need to be vaccinated again, and at this time no booster shot is required.

Consistent with our practice for other vaccines, employees will be able to request exemption for medical and religious reasons for the COVID-19 vaccine. Employees who are pregnant or who intend to become pregnant may also request an exemption.

Your incredible work through the pandemic highlights what we can accomplish when we work together as a healthcare system to care for our patients, our communities and each other every day. Thank you for joining me in getting vaccinated and for helping us to create the safest care environment possible for our patients and each other.

Anne Klibanski, MD
Would it be possible for you to change job? Maybe move to a smaller structure. The work would be perhaps less interesting, the pay more modest, but you could perharps dodge the bullet of mandatory vaccination for a while longer.

People like you are precious, in the next months or years, your community will need people like you who are healthy to care for people. If the Cs are right, we have less than a year left before a real and deadly pandemic arise. When that happens, hospitals won't be choosy with their employees.

Finally, regarding you wish to conceive, ideally, I would wait after the birth of the child before considering taking those vaccine, because we don't know what it does to the foetus and to the immune system of the child once he/she is born. There also has been an increase of miscarriage in vaccinated women as well a genecological problems.

At my work, many people are on short term contracts and since most are vaccinated, many people are on sick leave, or just tired. As a result, some may not keep their job when the contract comes to an end. In every sectors of the industry, there are shortages in raw material, prices are soaring. It won't be long before everything crashes, if things continue their course.

Same! Pretty much everyday... the other day I was driving and saw an ambulance by a house with people rushing in and out - clearly someone in there had, had an 'event'.

This didn‘t happen one single time before the vaccine. I especially made a note of how many ambulances I saw or heard. I would ask people why no one was being carried out in a stretcher or why there seemed so few ambulances (and didn’t they think the situation was being overhyped?)

This link might have some relevance for those feeling powerless in this insanity. Fingers crossed.

Just to add a bit more information on this, these disclosure forms are designed to culpify (if that's a word) whomever is enforcing a vaccine. So currently, if a school or employer is enforcing a vaccine mandate, they aren't liable in case of injury. They can just walk away, or dump employees for being sick. This was noted earlier in this thread about nurses who've been vaxxed, then fall ill, and then aren't able to return to work - and not compensated.

As far as I can understand it, with these forms, a school or an employer can be made liable. The liability hinges on disclosure of vaccine ingredients. It makes a legal challenge to schools and employers to disclose exactly what they're forcing their students and employees to take into their bodies. If there's an injury, or death, and those reactions are caused by known toxic substances, this gives legal grounds for a lawsuit. In an ideal situation, the institutions in question will have to take the responsibility and pay the cost of vaccine injury. It may also slow down a mandatory vaccination campaign when the form is brought forwards, leading to a legal battle over disclosure itself.

In America, this process is no small thing, given that health problems are the #1 source of financial problems in the USA, according to Ms. Austin-Fitts. And vaccines are fast becoming a huge health problem. The vaccines are a fast-track to destroying physical and financial health in one fell swoop. And, of course, forcing the taxpayers to pay for their own destruction.

Just to add a bit more information on this, these disclosure forms are designed to culpify (if that's a word) whomever is enforcing a vaccine. So currently, if a school or employer is enforcing a vaccine mandate, they aren't liable in case of injury. They can just walk away, or dump employees for being sick. This was noted earlier in this thread about nurses who've been vaxxed, then fall ill, and then aren't able to return to work - and not compensated.

As far as I can understand it, with these forms, a school or an employer can be made liable. The liability hinges on disclosure of vaccine ingredients. It makes a legal challenge to schools and employers to disclose exactly what they're forcing their students and employees to take into their bodies. If there's an injury, or death, and those reactions are caused by known toxic substances, this gives legal grounds for a lawsuit. In an ideal situation, the institutions in question will have to take the responsibility and pay the cost of vaccine injury. It may also slow down a mandatory vaccination campaign when the form is brought forwards, leading to a legal battle over disclosure itself.

In America, this process is no small thing, given that health problems are the #1 source of financial problems in the USA, according to Ms. Austin-Fitts. And vaccines are fast becoming a huge health problem. The vaccines are a fast-track to destroying physical and financial health in one fell swoop. And, of course, forcing the taxpayers to pay for their own destruction.

Perhaps something you may find worth looking into, @candasiri ?

My condolences for the pressures you're under currently. I very much appreciate how you're going about it - not in haste, and without illusions, sharing your concerns. And holding firm to your Aim! Best of luck with it, and please do keep us posted.

It might in theory give grounds for a liability suit, but there are very big forces behind the push for vaccination. Moreover, the judicial system in USA has shown itself to be stinking corrupt. We see what happens when people go up against these forces. It might be different if it was almost everyone banging the same drum.

It might in theory give grounds for a liability suit, but there are very big forces behind the push for vaccination. Moreover, the judicial system in USA has shown itself to be stinking corrupt. We see what happens when people go up against these forces. It might be different if it was almost everyone banging the same drum.

My thought on the above:
The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.

I had the same thought, too. I don't think these forms are a sure thing by any means. Maybe a stall tactic at best at this point. The courts haven't been totally, fully Stalinized though... not yet, anyways, as indicated by the battles, and even victories, over CRT and child-targeted gender nonsense in a few States.

Back
Top Bottom