Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Old people seem to be the main segment of the population eager to get the vax across the board.

They also seem to be the most ardent promoters of the lockdown and all the ridiculous measures. They don't go out much and don't have to earn money, so they don't seem to understand the effects of the measures on everyone else.

What happened to caring about your descendants and the virtue of keeping calm and carrying on?

Just madness and panic.

My condolences to anyone who has suffered a loss in the family. We may never know the true hidden cost of this lockdown, hysteria and forced vax regime.

Old people seem to be the main segment of the population eager to get the vax across the board.

They also seem to be the most ardent promoters of the lockdown and all the ridiculous measures. They don't go out much and don't have to earn money, so they don't seem to understand the effects of the measures on everyone else.

What happened to caring about your descendants and the virtue of keeping calm and carrying on?

Just madness and panic.

The only two Covid deaths I directly know of date from working as retirement home cook during first wave. Out of about 120 residents in the few homes I was assigned to, 2 of them (in separate residences) killed themselves, stating they did not want their kids/society to have to go through lockdowns. For months their only allowed in-person interaction with families had been to wave through a bay window, that is what they had been reduced to.

I'm never going to see lockdown proponents as anything less than enemies of humanity.

am not sure if it is because of having been sensitized to the subject of heart attacks, but I have started to notice it very often now and each time I wonder if it was due to vaccines. Without any curiosity to investigate these deaths, we will never know but it sure looks suspicious.

I guess it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the overall death rates, especially the non-covid ones. In 2020, before the vaccination programme started, nothing dramatic happened in terms of deaths pretty much anywhere in the world.

I’ve been trying to find data about the recent spike in hospitalisations to see what the ratio of the vaccinated to unvaccinated has been. So far I haven’t found anything trustworthy. I have however found articles claiming that the vaccinated end up in hospital with covid because they must have caught it right before they got the jab and their antibodies didn’t have time to kick in. It’s a pretty dumb excuse in my opinion but an average covidiot will no doubt be convinced.

Last edited:
My cousin just died. :-( I'm counting that as the first vax casualty I know of personally, because in all likelihood that's what it was. It happened so fast, to someone still fairly young and healthy, with the secondary effects that critical doctors warned about, and all because of the stupid scamdemic. I wish his death was not in vain, if only my family put two and two together - but that's not going to happen any time soon.
I’m really sorry to hear about your cousins’s death Windmill knight, my sincere condolences :-( Although he chose his own fate I can only imagine how hard it must be for the family to deal with the loss. May he Rest in Peace.

Sorry to sound so pragmatic but according to the C's the answer of the bolded part is: Indefinitely until lesson is learned.
Right. That was a rhetorical question. The lesson involves acting in favor of ones own destiny rather than sitting in the passenger seat, however comfortable, IMO. I am dogged by a question: what is the required action To do that? One lesson is to refuse domination and I will do that on an individual basis.

I am also wired up to Think that a more powerful and impactful vibration of acting FOR a shared human destiny that isn’t so draconian can be achieved as a function of a conscious group effort. I certainly could be wrong or misguided.

My cousin just died. :-( I'm counting that as the first vax casualty I know of personally, because in all likelihood that's what it was. It happened so fast, to someone still fairly young and healthy, with the secondary effects that critical doctors warned about, and all because of the stupid scamdemic. I wish his death was not in vain, if only my family put two and two together - but that's not going to happen any time soon.
My condolences WK, not only for your loss, but for the pain of knowing that it needn't have happened, and that his family will likely never understand the real situation.

My family, except for one sister-in-law, are big on mainstream medicine. Even my kids have bought partly into the story and got the vax because of work/social guilt pressures. In a way, I've been steeling myself for the possibility they all may be gone within five years. And there noting really that can be done about it. They aren't asking. :(

I am sorry for your loss WK, my condolences for your family. May he rest in peace.

If only most of the people whom are eager to get the vax would do the 2+2...but.

Many family members and friends had and are getting the jab, this week in this City was from 40-49 years old with Pfizer. A friend told me that she did not want to hear anything about the risks of the so called "vaccine" because she had made her choice and, she did not want to know of adverse reactions... She is obese and she said "I had Covid and was awful and being a person of risk I want to feel safe" 🙄🤨... People are so programmed.

condolences WK, not only for your loss, but for the pain of knowing that it needn't have happened, and that his family will likely never understand the real situation.
That is so true and difficult.

I had an interesting experience yesterday. My husband and I were at a market with our little food trailer. It wasn't busy and so we had time to talk to our neighbor. She had a booth next to us. I estimate it to be around 40 years. Very nice and humorous person. In any case, we came up with the subject of vaccination. It seemed like she was carefully probing our opinion on the subject. When she realized that we would never get vaccinated voluntarily, she told us that she had got her 2nd vaccination Astrazeneca last week, but regrets it. She said she would never get the vaccination again and wished she could get it back.

I asked why, of course. She said that she has had severe side effects to this day and that she is very afraid of the long-term consequences (I will explain her side effects later). Based on her descriptions, I advised her to see a doctor immediately. For me it was a tightrope walk in communication because I knew that on the one hand I couldn't scare her, on the other hand I had to somehow make her plausible about the seriousness of the situation. But as I said, she was very open and grateful for my advice. In any case, she promised to seek medical treatment. I told her this was just a precaution and, at best, it would turn out to be healthy (which I don't really believe based on her symptoms). As for the long-term damage and future contact with viruses from the Corona family, I could only advise her to strengthen the immune system and give her some recommendations for food supplements. She wrote everything down.

She said it was strange. I kept saying I wouldn't get vaccinated! And then it flipped a switch in my head and I picked up my shot! Somehow she couldn't explain it. I told her not to blame herself. And that the subliminal pressure of your own family and friends is sometimes so strong that you make such decisions even though you really don't want them. It is important that she realizes NOW that it may have been a mistake and that she is doing something. I hope I could help her a little and prevent the worst. For them, it is probably the lesson of a life. At least she's beginning to see the true extent of the lie. And I'm starting to wonder how many of those vaccinated might still recognize it?

Here are their symptoms:

extreme tiredness, headache at intervals, difficulty remembering things, dizziness

since the 2nd vaccination:

persistent diarrhea and abdominal cramps, complete intolerance to alcohol

She told me that she likes to drink wine more often, but is now completely drunk after just one glass. This is bad, because if the liver is unable to break down alcohol, then this is either a sign that there is an even more harmful toxin in the body that primarily needs to be broken down, or the function of the liver due to other factors (possibly Thrombosis) is already massively disturbed.

I am not a doctor but to me these symptoms were alarming in connection with what I had seen and read lately about the spread of Spike Protein in the body.

She is on my mind and although I don't really know her, I hope that she listens to her body and gets help. :-(

Take your pick how to interpret this story. The article is cleverly written.

JERUSALEM, June 23 (Reuters) - Israel empowered health officials on Wednesday to quarantine anyone deemed to have been exposed to an especially infectious variant of COVID-19 (BS in my opinion), even if they were previously vaccinated or recovered from the disease with presumed immunity.

The decision followed a warning by Prime Minister Naftali Bennett on Tuesday over new outbreaks caused by the Delta variant (certain to be a never ending story for this point on), with daily infections rising after weeks of low plateau credited to Israel's record mass-vaccination drive (But of course !!! It couldn't be anything else).

Under the updated Health Ministry directives, vaccinated or formerly infected people can be ordered to self-isolate for up to 14 days if authorities believe they may have been in "close contact with a carrier of a dangerous virus variant".
link

Back
Top Bottom