Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Just a quick update on my wife's situation. Things have luckily improved a bit. During the night between Wed-Thu she coughed a lot less and managed to sleep pretty good. Maybe the FIR treatment she did (blanket) had something to do with it. As she felt better the next day, and stubborn as she is, she didn't want to see a doctor on Thursday. I don't blame her – our experiences with the local doctors have not been encouraging (they sometimes almost ridicule you). She now appears to have more energy, so I'm not too worried anymore. However, the cough isn't gone completely – I'd say she still coughs at least every 10min or so. Some of our neighbours, who are 2-3 times jabbed of course, have complained about a similar chronic cough that they can't seem to get rid of. And I've read and heard about a number of others experiencing the same thing. The mysterious 'long covid' symptoms...

I did mention the potential connection to the jabs (reduced immunity, embolism) to my wife just so that she might consider getting some blood work done on her, but she didn't appear to be receptive to that perspective, so I quickly dropped the subject. The good thing was that neither of us got agitated or 'worked up' by briefly talking about it. Basically, she's blaming her reduced immunity on stress and too much work, which is completely plausible. However, noticing and hearing about other people having this chronic cough (and it's not even 'flu season' yet!) makes you wonder...

I checked out the HBO (Hyperbaric) clinics but unfortunately there are none in the vicinity of where we live.

She now appears to have more energy, so I'm not too worried anymore. However, the cough isn't gone completely – I'd say she still coughs at least every 10min or so.
Hi @aragorn, when I had a reoccurring persistent cough after covid back in Feb 2020 I remembered that licorice root is used in some Chinese medicine cough syrup. I had some licorice extract on hand so I put a few drops in some water and the relief was almost instantaneous. However I know not everyone should take that supplement too regularly so I didn’t want to rely on it so I instead tried elderberry syrup and my cough cleared a few days later. The relief with elderberry wasn’t as quick as the licorice but still worked pretty well.

However both supplements need to be researched as there may be issues with each individual person.

Has your wife tried a nebulizer for relief? I’ve never tried it but I have seen people on the forum recommend them. I hope your wife feels better soon.

I was drinking a lot of Sideritis tea, also known as Ironwort or Mountain Tea. Used traditionally in Greece and the Balkans for coughs. It's really nice and definitely helps reduce coughing while drinking it - although most hot drinks will, I suppose. There is evidence for its respiratory health benefits though.

Je suis contente de savoir qu'il y a du mieux pour sa santé Aragorn, merci de nous tenir au courant...
Prenez bien soin de Vous...

I'm glad to know that there is better for his health Aragorn, thanks for the news and for keeping us informed...
Take good care of yourself...

It believe Dr Ute Krüger, is the same doctor who works at Lund’s University in Sweden - who got interviewed at the Corona Investigative Committee a longer time ago - reporting about the phenomena of rapid increased breast cancers in vaccinated patients. Albeit I do not remember in which session that was.

I am glad that Sott.net picked up her latest report and in between both occasions, it seems to me that the cancer cases have increased even further. Uh !

This is over at SOTT.net today:

Basically (like so many of us), this doctor says that "I'm Watching People Being Killed"
In the documentary, Uninformed Consent, it was mentioned that the mRna vaccines prevents the immune system from recognizing tumors, and cancers that are forming, so they can grow out of control. Pretty scary.

I am glad that Sott.net picked up her latest report and in between both occasions, it seems to me that the cancer cases have increased even further. Uh !

Thank you for the article reference! I have personally experienced co-workers being diagnosed with rare forms of cancer after vaccination. Yesterday I received an internal work email that Roger a co-woker from Mexico City died from a rare aggressive form of Skin Cancer. His brother wrote the following: "It was so unexpected and hard to understand, I mean his disease was detected in April and he died in June. everything happened so fast!"

Roger was 45 years old, in excellent health and a loving and kind spirit. In 2021 he was working in hospitality on an International Recruitment Visa. Part of the requirement for his Visa was to get the Vax. In July last year he was very distressed, he came to me and shared that he was told by immigration that his Visa would be revoked if he did not get the 'mandatory medical intervention'. He asked for advice and I shared that there were religious exemptions available and that I had copies of the document if he needed. He said that it was very clear that immigration would not allow any exemptions Period. I was horrified by this information, while our job has been heavily pressuring and coercing employees to get jabbed, I had looked into the religious exemption laws and knew that the vaccine mandate could not be forced on those with religious or medical exemptions. I had also made hard copies of all the intimidating/coercing emails employees had received when it came to this company wide 'vaccine mandate'. I had no idea that the US was mandating all foreign workers to show proof of vaccination to work in the U.S.

After several in-depth discussions with Roger and his desire to continue to work until the end of the season I suggested that maybe the J&J vaccine was his best option, it was only one dose and wasn't the MRnA variety.
He reluctantly took the jab. Spring 2022 he did not come back to work in the US for the season, as he had a cancer diagnosis.

Roger is one example 2 additional employees have contracted rare cancers in the last year. My current supervisor, a 45 year old retired Marine, also received a Skin Cancer diagnosis in April. The exact same cancer diagnosis as Roger. He had 2 shots of the Moderna variety and then contacted a serious case of Covid in March, he was out sick for almost 3 weeks. He decided to take the 'medical intervention' rout and had major surgery in May, they removed his lymph nodes and his salivary glands on the right side of his head. He experienced paralysis as a result and has very limited use of his right arm. The cancer has now spread to the rest of his body and he is currently undergoing 27 radiation treatments. He is on Long-term disability and unfortunately his prognosis is not good. I continue to talk and meet with him through his treatments and offer support when he needs it. He has not made the connection that Covid Vaccination may have something to do with his cancer diagnosis.

The other employee is a 65 year old man who after 2 shots, a booster and Covid 19 infection was diagnosed with stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. With his case it took doctors 6 months to give him a diagnosis, at first they told him he had a rare blood disease, and then maybe it was Liver Cirrhosis and then finally Lymphoma.
He is undergoing treatment and seems to be getting better - he did have to take early retirement as the doctors said he was in no physical shape to continue working. He has not made the connection that the Vaccination may have something to do with his illness.

Basically (like so many of us), this doctor says that "I'm Watching People Being Killed"

I too feel like I am watching people being killed by this medical intervention and if not killed, maimed and made disabled. It's heartbreaking really and I say nothing about the vaccine to these folks, I feel like it's best to just listen to their struggles and be supportive.

Appreciate the opportunity to share these stories here as it's not something I can talk about with my fellow employees.

It's perhaps time to focus on the mass awakening in respect of these matters which (judging by the people i bump into) seems to be rapidly gathering pace - hence a new thread.

Health Conference Ireland is a virus/vaccine injury/pandemic focused doctor/professional conference running today Saturday 8th August 2022 in Ireland - in association with the Global Covid Summit:

Robert Kennedy is doing the intro, Robert Malone is also speaking.

Health Conference Ireland | World Council for Health

There's a choice of livestream links available here: Health Conference Ireland

1659960583653.png

Another kind of "vaccine side effect":

Sudden Deaths Occurring Among Senior Experts in China’s COVID Vaccine Industry

August 4, 2022

A few prominent researchers associated with the development of COVID-19 vaccines in China have died unexpectedly at an age much younger than China’s average.

In light of their causes of death being largely unknown, heated discussions on Chinese social media have bloomed.

Zeng Bing, a notable researcher and vice president of China’s state-owned COVID-19 vaccine developer China National Pharmaceutical Group (Sinopharm), passed away at the age of 52. According to local media, Zeng, who was also the vice mayor of the city of Dalian since June 24, died from “sudden illness” on July 23.

Zhao Zhendong, Director of Science and Technology at the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, passed away on Sept. 17, 2020, at the age of 53. According to a death announcement by Chinese media The Paper on Nov. 30—nearly three months later—Zhao had suffered from “excessive fatigue” and collapsed at the Beijing Capital International Airport on the night of Sept. 16 and passed away the following morning.

Zhao was a well-known figure for his contributions as a leader of the vaccine development task force of the Joint Prevention and Control Mechanism of the State Council (JPCMSC). The JPCMSC is a platform of experts created on Jan. 21, 2020, by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

In another instance, Zhou Yusen, one of the most prominent CCP military scientists in microbial epidemiology, passed away in May 2020. However, little to no information can be found about Zhou’s death, as the CCP did not announce his death other than quietly changing his profile to “deceased.”

According to the New York Post, Zhou filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine in February 2020 on behalf of the CCP’s Academy of Military Sciences before passing away under mysterious circumstances three months later, citing a report obtained by The Australian.

The Epoch Times was not able to independently verify the report by The Australian.

Multibillion-Dollar Vaccine Industry

The COVID-19 vaccine industry is currently one of the biggest and most profitable industries in China.

However, under the ideologies of communism, the political systems are largely intertwined with the economic sectors. One example of this would be the CCP’s mass lockdowns under its draconian zero-COVID policy and the massive expansion of pharmaceutical companies in China.

According to a press release by the National Health Commission on June 28, over 3.4 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in China.

Sinovac Biotech, China’s largest COVID-19 vaccine manufacturer, generated approximately $19.4 billion in revenue in 2021, a 37-fold increase over the previous year, according to the company’s 2021 annual report.

Some Chinese commentators have speculated that the unusual deaths among Chinese medical experts might be a reflection of the political power struggle among high-level CCP leaders behind the multibillion-dollar COVID-19 vaccine industry in China.

Xia Yifan, a China current affairs expert based in Japan, told The Epoch Times it’s possible that these medical researchers in the vaccine industry, given the massive growth in profits and the fierce power struggles in Beijing, were “silenced” by the CCP.

Epoch Times reporter Ellen Wan contributed to this report.

Petra Skiöld Alricsson 🇸🇪
Second best sprinter in the world (6 hours Ultra)
4 Aug 2022

I stumbled across her Facebook entry (via Telegram), and this is what she had to say after 3 Pfizer jabs...

2019-12-22 • Petra Skiöld Alricsson is the second best in the world: "I've never been stronger"
2022-08-04 • Three doses later - how is the world star doing now?

IMAGE-2022-08-08-19-00-58.jpg IMAGE-2022-08-08-19-00-55.jpg

Hi!

I want to share my story from taking my first vaccine which was Pfizer.

Before that I can add that I was ranked 2nd in the world on 6-hour ultra. I had the Swedish Championships 100km ahead of me which would be my qualifying race for the World Championships! But my body didn't respond!

After the first vaccine, I became restless & got numbness in my right arm & fingers. And left foot. Was admitted to the hospital as an emergency. They "found nothing specific" but blamed everything else. Against my will I took my 2nd dose as I travel a lot & to compete & enter venues you had to be vaccinated. I got even worse. Got short of breath, hard to breathe.

As soon as I exerted myself in training, my calves cramped & my veins popped. (Almost looked like I was competing in fitness, which I am NOT) Just got more & more tired, had to rest every afternoon to get through a day. Ear fatigue, hard to concentrate. They kept sending me in & out of the hospital. Some doctor expressed "-You're imagining things, you have anxiety!" Anxiety I have never had anxiety in my life. I am a strong, stubborn athletic woman in my prime otherwise I would never have been ranked so highly in sports.
No one believed me, in other words!

So it was time for the 3rd dose & I had to take this one too because of the above text!

The energy, energy is like blown away. Losing extremely much hair. Got asthma medication to cope with everyday life. (Never had this before) pain all over my body! Pain that never wants to give in completely, despite yoga & other help. My bowels went out completely after the first vaccine & then I was blamed for being "stressed" before the Swedish Championships ?!? Competed since 2012 wonder this didn't happen then. Today I have to think about what I eat, to keep food down. Do have the energy to train, but at a "low level" but then I must add that some days I can't even jog the 500m bow, legs cramp or body just refuses to move on suction. NO, it doesn't show on the outside. But I am tired through and through!

From being able to train & compete at an elite level to feeling like a restless slug who has done nothing but lie in his shell & sleep!

Not only have I taken 3 vaccines & been "badly treated" in healthcare, I've also had Corona 2 times & gotten really bad both times.

I'm sorry, but I will never take another vaccine no matter what people say or society.

"Jump into my body one day & feel what I feel."

THANK YOU for reading my lines!

//Petra

Hej!

Jag vill dela med mig av min historia från att jag tog mitt första vaccin vilket var Pfizer.

Innan dess kan kan jag tillägga att jag var rankade 2:a i världen på 6-timmars ultra. Jag hade Svensk Mästerskap 100 km framför mig vilket skulle vara mitt kval lopp till Världsmästerskapet ! Men kroppen svarade inte!

Efter första vaccinet, blev jag orkeslös & fick domningar i höger arm & fingrar. Samt Vänster fot. Blev akut inlagd på sjukhuset. Man ”hittade inget specifikt” utan skylde på allt annat. Mot min egen vilja tog jag min 2:a dos då jag reser väldigt mycket & för att kunna tävla & komma in på arenor var du tvungen att vara vaccinerad. Jag blev ännu sämre. Fick andnöd, svårt att andas.

Så fort jag ansträngde mig vid träning så krampade vaderna & ådrorna la sig utan på. (Såg nästan ut som jag tävlade i fitness, vilket jag INTE gör) Blev bara tröttare & tröttare, fick vila varje eftermiddag för att orka med en dag. Öronsus. Svårt att koncentrera mig. Man fortsatte att skicka mig in & ut på sjukhuset. Någon läkare uttryckte sig ”-Du inbillar dig, du har ångest!” Ångest jag har aldrig haft ångest i hela mitt liv. Jag är en stark, envis idrottande kvinna i mina bästa år annars hade jag aldrig blivit så högt rankad inom idrott.
Ingen trodde mig, med andra ord!

Så var det dax för 3:e dosen & även denna var jag tvungen att ta pga ovanstående text!

Orken, energi är som bort blåst. Tappar extremt mycket hår. Fått astma medicin för att klara vardagen. (Aldrig haft detta tidigare) ont i hela kroppen! Värk som aldrig vill ge med sig helt, trots yoga & annan hjälp. Tarmarna slogs ut helt efter första vaccinet & då skylde man på att jag var ”stressad” inför Svenska Mästerskapet ?!? Tävlat sen 2012 konstigt inte detta hänt då. I dag måste jag tänka på vad jag äter, för att få behålla maten. Orkar träna, men på en ”låg nivå” men då måste jag tillägga att vissa dagar orkar jag inte ens jogga 500m fören, benen krampar eller kroppen bara vägra flytta på sug. NEJ, det syns inte på utsidan. Men jag är genom trött!

Från att ha kunnat träna & tävla på elitnivå till att känna sig som en orkeslös snigel som inte gjort annat än legat i sitt skal & sovit!

Inte nog med att jag har tagit 3 vaccin & blivit ”illa bemött” inom sjukvården så har jag även fått Corona 2 gånger & blivit riktigt dålig båda ggr.

Jag är ledsen, men jag kommer aldrig ta ett vaccin till oavsett vad folk säger eller samhället.

”Hoppa in i min kropp en dag & känn det jag känner.”

TACK för att ni läst mina rader!

//Petra

Petra Skiöld Alricsson 🇸🇪
Second best sprinter in the world (6 hours Ultra)
4 Aug 2022

I stumbled across her Facebook entry (via Telegram), and this is what she had to say after 3 Pfizer jabs...

2019-12-22 • Petra Skiöld Alricsson is the second best in the world: "I've never been stronger"
2022-08-04 • Three doses later - how is the world star doing now?

View attachment 62203 View attachment 62204

Hi!

I want to share my story from taking my first vaccine which was Pfizer.

Before that I can add that I was ranked 2nd in the world on 6-hour ultra. I had the Swedish Championships 100km ahead of me which would be my qualifying race for the World Championships! But my body didn't respond!

After the first vaccine, I became restless & got numbness in my right arm & fingers. And left foot. Was admitted to the hospital as an emergency. They "found nothing specific" but blamed everything else. Against my will I took my 2nd dose as I travel a lot & to compete & enter venues you had to be vaccinated. I got even worse. Got short of breath, hard to breathe.

As soon as I exerted myself in training, my calves cramped & my veins popped. (Almost looked like I was competing in fitness, which I am NOT) Just got more & more tired, had to rest every afternoon to get through a day. Ear fatigue, hard to concentrate. They kept sending me in & out of the hospital. Some doctor expressed "-You're imagining things, you have anxiety!" Anxiety I have never had anxiety in my life. I am a strong, stubborn athletic woman in my prime otherwise I would never have been ranked so highly in sports.
No one believed me, in other words!

So it was time for the 3rd dose & I had to take this one too because of the above text!

The energy, energy is like blown away. Losing extremely much hair. Got asthma medication to cope with everyday life. (Never had this before) pain all over my body! Pain that never wants to give in completely, despite yoga & other help. My bowels went out completely after the first vaccine & then I was blamed for being "stressed" before the Swedish Championships ?!? Competed since 2012 wonder this didn't happen then. Today I have to think about what I eat, to keep food down. Do have the energy to train, but at a "low level" but then I must add that some days I can't even jog the 500m bow, legs cramp or body just refuses to move on suction. NO, it doesn't show on the outside. But I am tired through and through!

From being able to train & compete at an elite level to feeling like a restless slug who has done nothing but lie in his shell & sleep!

Not only have I taken 3 vaccines & been "badly treated" in healthcare, I've also had Corona 2 times & gotten really bad both times.

I'm sorry, but I will never take another vaccine no matter what people say or society.

"Jump into my body one day & feel what I feel."

THANK YOU for reading my lines!

//Petra

Hej!

Jag vill dela med mig av min historia från att jag tog mitt första vaccin vilket var Pfizer.

Innan dess kan kan jag tillägga att jag var rankade 2:a i världen på 6-timmars ultra. Jag hade Svensk Mästerskap 100 km framför mig vilket skulle vara mitt kval lopp till Världsmästerskapet ! Men kroppen svarade inte!

Efter första vaccinet, blev jag orkeslös & fick domningar i höger arm & fingrar. Samt Vänster fot. Blev akut inlagd på sjukhuset. Man ”hittade inget specifikt” utan skylde på allt annat. Mot min egen vilja tog jag min 2:a dos då jag reser väldigt mycket & för att kunna tävla & komma in på arenor var du tvungen att vara vaccinerad. Jag blev ännu sämre. Fick andnöd, svårt att andas.

Så fort jag ansträngde mig vid träning så krampade vaderna & ådrorna la sig utan på. (Såg nästan ut som jag tävlade i fitness, vilket jag INTE gör) Blev bara tröttare & tröttare, fick vila varje eftermiddag för att orka med en dag. Öronsus. Svårt att koncentrera mig. Man fortsatte att skicka mig in & ut på sjukhuset. Någon läkare uttryckte sig ”-Du inbillar dig, du har ångest!” Ångest jag har aldrig haft ångest i hela mitt liv. Jag är en stark, envis idrottande kvinna i mina bästa år annars hade jag aldrig blivit så högt rankad inom idrott.
Ingen trodde mig, med andra ord!

Så var det dax för 3:e dosen & även denna var jag tvungen att ta pga ovanstående text!

Orken, energi är som bort blåst. Tappar extremt mycket hår. Fått astma medicin för att klara vardagen. (Aldrig haft detta tidigare) ont i hela kroppen! Värk som aldrig vill ge med sig helt, trots yoga & annan hjälp. Tarmarna slogs ut helt efter första vaccinet & då skylde man på att jag var ”stressad” inför Svenska Mästerskapet ?!? Tävlat sen 2012 konstigt inte detta hänt då. I dag måste jag tänka på vad jag äter, för att få behålla maten. Orkar träna, men på en ”låg nivå” men då måste jag tillägga att vissa dagar orkar jag inte ens jogga 500m fören, benen krampar eller kroppen bara vägra flytta på sug. NEJ, det syns inte på utsidan. Men jag är genom trött!

Från att ha kunnat träna & tävla på elitnivå till att känna sig som en orkeslös snigel som inte gjort annat än legat i sitt skal & sovit!

Inte nog med att jag har tagit 3 vaccin & blivit ”illa bemött” inom sjukvården så har jag även fått Corona 2 gånger & blivit riktigt dålig båda ggr.

Jag är ledsen, men jag kommer aldrig ta ett vaccin till oavsett vad folk säger eller samhället.

”Hoppa in i min kropp en dag & känn det jag känner.”

TACK för att ni läst mina rader!

//Petra
Do you happen to have a link to that text in Swedish, is it on FB or somewhere else? I'm asking since I might send it to a Swedish speaking friend and I'd like to have more 'legitimacy by showing the original page.

🇨🇦 14 young Canadian docs die after getting the shot

So, the number seem to be rising fast - which is unparalleled.

Fourteen young Canadian docs die after getting the shot. Normally would be ~0 over 30 years.

This is a list of just the docs my doctor friend in Canada heard about passively. In the past 30 years, he's never heard of a single death like this. Not one. Now there are 14.

Steve Kirsch • Aug 7

Executive summary​

A doctor friend in Canada heard about 14 deaths of Canadian doctors over the last 9 months. He’s been in practice for 30 years. He’s never heard of any such deaths before. Zero. Why is he now all of a sudden hearing of so many deaths, and these deaths are all happening very soon after vaccination.

The fact checkers assure us all that this is simply coincidence. The Canadian doctors continue to believe what they are told to believe. I predict the next shots will be even worse.

Sadly, I don’t think the Canadian doctors are ever going to figure this out.

Introduction​

Canadian doctors keep lining up to get the shots to be protected from a disease which is easily treatable with a combination of drugs with little to no side effects.

A doctor friend in Canada has been passively noticing the untimely death of doctors in Canada shortly after they were forced to get the third and fourth doses of the vaccine. He sent me these images below which have been sent to him. He’s not proactively researching these. There are likely a lot more he doesn’t know about.

What’s astounding is that this is a vaccine, which according to this CDC study, makes it nearly impossible for you to die after the shot. Yet, these doctors all died shortly after the shot.

Apparently, none of the deaths were covered in the Canadian mainstream media, so I thought you should know about them.

There was coverage of six recent deaths in Health Impact News: 6 Canadian Medical Doctors Died Within 2 Weeks After 4th COVID Booster Shots for Employees Started at One Hospital.

Let me be very clear. You cannot have 6 Canadian docs die within 2 weeks after the vaccine if there isn’t something wrong with the shot. Period. Full stop. Each of these is a very rare event. Having them clustered like this is a sure sign the vaccines killed them. Any honest scientist would start with this hypothesis as the most obvious hypothesis and only reject it if there was compelling evidence to the contrary.

14 deaths of young doctors in the last 9 months, all shortly after the jab​

As of August 6, 2022, my doctor friend only knows about these 14 deaths this year.

Guess how many similar deaths (young doctors dying unexpectedly) he’s noticed in the past 30 years in practice? Yup, zero.

In short, this vaccine is disaster and the proof is in public view.

Will they stop the shots? Of course not.

According to the fact checkers, none of these doctors died from the shots, they all died of other causes. Duh. The vaccine always kills people by stopping their heart, brain, etc. so it always looks like they died from something else because they did.

But when normally healthy people all of a sudden die like this in rapid succession, you are being totally disingenuous if you rule out the vaccine as the likely instigator of the death.

What the fact checkers fail to point out is that in many cases, the diseases often first started after the first vaccine shot, and then got worse with progressive shots. Somehow, they always miss that point that the vaccine accelerated the death. The fact that all these doctors died in close proximity to the shots is just too coincidental.

Canadian docs will keep believing the “safe and effective” narrative because that’s what they are trained to do: trust the authorities​

My doctor friends in Canada simply cannot believe how brainwashed his colleagues are. Zero deaths in 30 years, now all of a sudden 14 deaths in 9 months each happening shortly after their shots. Come on. That’s not bad luck. No way.

The Canadian docs will continue to ignore the stats, believe the “fact checkers,” and line up for the shots. It will get worse on the next round.

7471e400-849c-41c1-b869-75a8bd14d169_1283x877.jpg

It’s not just doctors being affected​

Doctors, athletes, celebrities are all very visible.

But this “problem” is happening to pretty everyone who is aware of what is going on around them.

Read this post by Anita Jader. It’s just one example. Have you ever seen a post like this in your life? Do you think this is “normal”?

Summary​

This is a partial list. There are more in the comments.

The key point is the sheer number of events are simply too high in the doctor category. These doctors all dying shortly after the jab suggests a most likely hypothesis be that the jab killed them, e.g., by accelerating their existing medical condition, or creating a new medical condition, or by a mysterious sudden death.

So while it could be that one or maybe two of the deaths were just coincidences, odds are that the rest were not.

Back
Top Bottom