Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Look like the trend is not lowering.

Journalist and presenter Géraldine Carré died aged 54​

Géraldine Carré.jpg
On TF1, she was the face of the cult programme "Confessions intimes". Géraldine Carré has also worked for Canal+, where she presented "La Vie en clair" in the early 2000s. This was a society magazine show with an air of "La Grande Famille", produced by Jean-Luc Delarue.

The circumstances of Géraldine Carré's death have not been revealed. She leaves behind her four children: Sasha (1998), Alma (2000), Ava (2005) and Lazslo (2007).

Austria 50,000 cases of vaccine-related injuries more than 8,000 deaths​

Austria 50,000 cases of vaccine-related injuries more than 8,000 deaths

The video is German speaking with French subtitles. English translation below:

More than 7,000 cases of damage by Covid-19 vaccinations
were officially registered in Austria.
The actual number should, however, be much higher.
But when it comes to compensation, it looks bleak.
An example is Rudolf Wagner from Upper Austria,
who was severely hit after his vaccination.
Once a martial arts athlete, he is now a nursing case.

My then GP assured me
that the vaccination would be safe and safe.
But the bitter reality caught me
without any mercy.
Immediately after the first vaccination,
I had dizziness, circulation problems,
feeling of deafness, scotoma.
At home, my condition deteriorated rapidly.
Fever, a strong head,
joint pain and breathing still bothered me.
Lung embolism the next morning.
I cough blood next to my son.
Today I am in the nursing home,
fight for the recognition of my suffering
and for the chance of a half-life.

According to the right-hand man, Gottfried Forsthuber,
politics has abused the trust of the population
and betrayed the people.
They forgot about the people, or, to put it emotionally,
they betrayed the people. Now we have the salad.
We have a number of victims.
People must know that this vaccination causes damage
to many people.
And they only believe that if you see these victims immediately.
It doesn't work before.
And in this respect I thank all the media representatives
who are here today, that this message is also coming out.

Dr. Hannes Strasser emphasizes
that these victims must be recognized as such
and not just be treated as long-COVID.
What is also important,
and this is important to me as a doctor,
is that we finally help the vaccine victims.
On the one hand, we need medical help,
that they are treated, that we take them seriously,
that we don't treat them as crazy and simulants.
But also financially, that we replace the vaccination.

Again, the Republic of Austria knew from the beginning
that it is responsible for the damage.
It should take the responsibility.
And what we also need is finally a processing of all this madness.
At the moment, everyone is desperate
to turn under the carpet.
Only yesterday a colleague wrote me the following,
and I would like to say that here.
He said, "There are now so many corpses in the basement
that you can no longer hide the stench."

That's what a colleague wrote me yesterday.
And that's exactly how it is.

There are many vaccine victims.
There are many, many diseases
that occur after the vaccinations.
There are many silent processes that occur again
in people who had any disease before.

And what we observe again and again
is that diseases that were more or less considered healed,
for example cancer patients, after the vaccinations,
are as if they had exploded.
The vaccination is a weakness of the immune system,
a weakness of the vitality.

You can talk about a poisoning.
A poisoning is always a weakness of the organism
in all cases, and a weakened organism
is naturally more susceptible to the outbreak of various diseases.
The fact is that we have a large number
of people who have problems after the vaccination.

Unfortunately, much more than is recognized in the public,
we see people in the ordinations,
we see them in the ambulances.
Often it is the case that they have to go from doctor to doctor,
from hospital to hospital,
because no one knows or wants to know.

But in general, the topic is hardly
talked about in public because you don't want to talk about it.

The Vaccine Victim Association stands for
making vaccination damage visible for the first time
through our Vaccine Victim Gallery,
which is held again and again on the Neue Hilfe Straße,
and also through our Vaccine Victim Archive,
where 50,000 cases are already described.

We will make these massive
vaccination damage that prevails in Austria
and which is unfortunately
absolutely hidden by the government,
made visible and the second big goal
is of course to help the vaccine victims.

After AstraZeneca admitted that its vaccine, Vaxzevria, caused side effects such as thrombosis syndrome last week in a class action in the British courts, the 51 victims and their families are claiming up to £100 million in damages from AstraZeneca for its effects; now the European Commission has responded to the request made by the company since March and has ceased the marketing in Europe of its covid-19 vaccine, as of this Tuesday, May 7.
The mass media in Europe have come out in force reporting such messages from the Astrazeneca office itself:

AstraZeneca withdrawing Covid vaccine, months after admitting rare side effect

Company says decision is purely commercial as jab has been superseded by alternatives

The Oxford-AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide, months after the pharmaceutical giant admitted for the first time in court documents that it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect.
The vaccine can no longer be used in the European Union after the company voluntarily withdrew its “marketing authorisation”. The application to withdraw the vaccine was made on March 5 and came into effect on Tuesday.
Similar applications will be made in the coming months in the UK and in other countries that had approved the vaccine, known as Vaxzevria.
The decision to withdraw it brings to an end the use of the jab, which was heralded by Boris Johnson as a “triumph for British science” and credited with saving more than six million lives.
AstraZeneca said the vaccine was being removed from markets for commercial reasons. It said the vaccine was no longer being manufactured or supplied, having been superseded by updated vaccines that tackle new variants.
Vaxzevria has come under intense scrutiny in recent months over a very rare side effect, which causes blood clots and low blood platelet counts. AstraZeneca admitted in court documents lodged with the High Court in February that the vaccine “can, in very rare cases, cause TTS”. TTS – which stands for Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome – has been linked to at least 81 deaths in the UK as well as hundreds of serious injuries. AstraZeneca is being sued by more than 50 alleged victims and grieving relatives in a High Court case.
But AstraZeneca has insisted the decision to withdraw the vaccine is not linked to the court case or its admission that it can cause TTS. It said the timing was pure coincidence.

In a statement the company said: “We are incredibly proud of the role Vaxzevria played in ending the global pandemic. According to independent estimates, over 6.5 million lives were saved in the first year of use alone and over three billion doses were supplied globally.
“Our efforts have been recognised by governments around the world and are widely regarded as being a critical component of ending the global pandemic.
“As multiple, variant Covid-19 vaccines have since been developed, there is a surplus of available updated vaccines. This has led to a decline in demand for Vaxzevria, which is no longer being manufactured or supplied. AstraZeneca has therefore taken the decision to initiate withdrawal of the marketing authorisations for Vaxzevria within Europe.

“We will now work with regulators and our partners to align on a clear path forward to conclude this chapter and significant contribution to the Covid-19 pandemic.”
What Astrazeneca doesn't said is that after it requested the withdrawal of its vaccine “Vaxzervria (ChadOxl-S (recombinant)” vaccine Covid 19, on March 27, 2014, which was granted by Decision C(2021)698 (final) of the European Commission.These same day, March 27, 2014, Astrazeneca filed another request amending the authorization request for the same product ,“Vaxzervria (ChadOxl-S (recombinant)”, that was granted by Decision C(2022)8011 (final) of the European Commission. This happens because the European Medicines Agency dictates new requirements and Astrazeneca had to apply for them.

So the distraction is in this type of disinformation deliberately made to entertain, reassure and mislead the target public into believing that they have withdrawn vx and that it has been a victory for all, so that there is no protest, no union among those affected, nor that someone professional would even think of complaining. Damage control. When what they are really talking about is some kind of license modification of the same vaccine.
We cannot have any certainty in this matter because of the information given to us by the media, not to mention the pharmaceutical companies. As someone said “the present is a passing cloud” they will persist in their deception, if you trust do it based on knowledge.

An old friend and bandmate went on to work with Steve Albini in his studio for many years right up until the present - and to be in his band, which just released a new record and was about to tour the UK a few weeks from now. Sudden heart attack was given as cause of death. Steve Albini, Noise Rock Pioneer and 'In Utero' Engineer, Dead at 61

He really was different in his approach to recording, and to being compensated as a producer/engineer.
For his role on (Nirvana's) In Utero, Albini insisted on a $100,000 flat fee with no stake in future royalties. “I think paying a royalty to a producer or engineer is ethically indefensible. I would like to be paid like a plumber: I do the job and you pay me what it’s worth,” he wrote. “There’s no way I would ever take that much money. I wouldn’t be able to sleep.”

Last edited:
This athlete was a professional baseball player and also won the little league world series when he was a kid. He was coaching his son's little league team when he collapsed and died.
Former MLB infielder Sean Burroughs has died at the age of 43. The seven-year major leaguer collapsed while coaching his son's Little League team on Thursday

27 year old model Stephanie Dubois, has died after having a brain bleed and coma from the AZ (2021)​

Stéphanie Dubois.jpg
Stéphanie Dubois, a model with RMG Model Agency, was hospitalised in a coma after suffering a cerebral haemorrhage and died on 22 May. Her condition is thought to be a reaction to the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine.

On 14 May 2021 at 11.20am, the British model recounted how she felt fine when she woke up and then suddenly everything changed: headache, dizziness, trembling. Thinking she had Covid, her parents took her in for a test, which turned out to be negative. Excited and happy about her plans for a weekend in Cyprus, she decided to cancel everything and leave for a full blood test.

At 4.20pm, she thanked all her supporters and announced that something was wrong with the results of her tests, which showed an elevated white blood cell count. Completely drained, with no energy and aching joints, the young model admitted that she had been very frightened and decided to take some time off to get back into shape.

On 18 May, everything seemed to be getting better, but she had to undergo a few tests.

On 19 May, Stéphanie's uncle published a message from Brigitte Davenport (Stéphanie's mother): the news was not good. The young model was hospitalised and seriously ill. Her prognosis is not good. According to her mother, the AstraZeneca vaccine caused a brain haemorrhage.

I just found out from a close friend that, he's also been having "episodes" of fibrillation, but of a much lighter nature than I. He said that a girlfriend of his and a neighbor also have had the same type of issues as of late. The neighbor went to the hospital for an ECG and was told his heart showed signs that he had a heart attack in the past. The guy was surprised because he did not know when that could have happened. The common thing about them is they all had 2 injections and also got Covid afterward. I did not get the injection.

My friend also observed on some live cam websites that many girls now wear FitBit to monitor their BPM because they have heart issues...

My father's landlord is a radiologist and works at a big Hospital. Last week she finally admitted to my dad: "You were right about those injections. I've never seen so many young people dying from heart attacks in all my life. But Sshhh! I'm not allowed to talk about it..."

This is clearly no coincidence that everyone is having heart issues all of a sudden.
I'm really itching to know how much is caused by covid/covid injections vs 5G EMF, or maybe a combination of both aggravating each other. There are also all those "cosmic" changes that might be taken into account as an aggravating factor.

I do live close to high-tension power lines (200 meters away), and those cursed 5G antennas have popped up everywhere in the neighborhood like weeds.

I have a few elderly family members who have been vaccinated against Covid and so far there is nothing negative to report. Considering that many people are getting vaccinated around us, I thought it might be good to log some of the side effects that we hear about. In that way, if we are confronted by people who say that no side effects or deaths are known from these vaccines, then at least there will be some anecdotal evidence to point to. I just had a look at somebody's collection on the internet and there appears to be many instances on social media of people who have lost a relative or had adverse reactions after having had the vaccinations. Sometimes the reaction is immediate and sometimes, the reactions happen some times later.

Here is the link:

What are recorded are likely a tiny fraction of the real number. Many will accept the doctors' verdict that "the death was not due to the vaccine but due to underlying health problems". A great many other will not write about it on social media and even if they do, it does not mean that it is spotted. We can be pretty sure that there is not a worldometer type collection of data on the negative effects of the vaccines, like there is with Covid.

So if you hear of family members or friends/colleagues who have negative experiences with the Covid vaccines, then this is a thread where such stories can be recorded.
I have not been on this platform a lot since I joined...but every now and then I check for the latest session and have a look at the latest posts.

I am sharing this for information purposes and awareness and my intention is for as many people as I can to be informed of what is being researched and the findings. I do not mean to make any one feel that I am fear mongering as that is 100% not my intention. I am being affected by all of this too as are my family and pets...but the more we know the better our awareness..... and as the C's have said .....it is all lessons..... and, knowledge is power!

I have no idea whether any of you guys have heard of Dr Anna Maria Mihalcea? She has been doing so much research on the blood of the jabbed and the unjabbed and is finding pretty much the same nanotech inside both! She is on Substack and I get her newsletter every week.....actually she has been reporting consistently for years now on her findings and collaborating with other Doctors and scientists that have also been digging in to what has been pushed upon the unsuspecting population. Unfortunately, it would seem from the many reports she has made, all accompanied by photos of her dark field microscope findings.....it is not only nano tech but parasites and other anomalies.....like the amyloid plaque clots that have been reported by many enbalmers, from around the world, first kicked off by a UK based enbalmer. Also the PCR test swabs were coated with the nano tech and it would seem that it is being sprayed over us, perhaps the chemtrails have been added to or they have included the Graphene Oxide all along. The masks were found to have nano filaments and or Morgellons...from the research I have done, they are not the same, the Morgellons I read were not from Earth but the nano filaments are part of the MOD new tech that you can read about online. Basically they have something to do with interfering with Radar...I am going off memory as I have done a lot of research and sometimes get a bit frazzled with it all, so don't quote me but just wanted you to get the gist of exactly how we are literally being bombarded by it all, and all at once. Dr Anna has also found that there is nothing, or no one that she has taken samples from that do not have this nano tech inside them/it. The self assembling, blinking lights inside of the blood samples resemble circuit/motherboards. She has also found them in the blood sample of a squirrel that she tested. It seems to also be in some anti biotic, the flu jab, the HPV jab, some muscle building powder (the kind you mix with water) and I am sure that the research newsletters that I have not read (and there are a quite a few as I mostly run out of time to read them) probably have a lot more. I have read that recently, subsidiaries of big Pharma are buying out and or trying to buy out the health industries smaller manufacturing businesses....that means that we wont know if our supplements will be spiked once they get their grubby hands on them. Considering what was said in the last session that a good percentage of the truther communities have STO walk-ins....then, you can see the patterns here...they are infiltrating every part of our life and even our attempts to help ourselves from this onslaught of chemical and energetic warfare. If it is being sprayed, then it is in our water and has probably by now made its way down to the water table, all plants and animals in the wild will have it. I also recently heard that there are traces of spider web material that is being tested by the MOD...but cannot remember whether it has been found in the blood samples. So we basically cannot escape it getting into our bodies. However there is a something that I personally believe is able to remove the nano tech and anything that you wish to by just naming it within the prayer itself. That is what I had been guided to do intuitively then got confirmation when Gene Decode himself adapted this prayer in another different video, so that he incorporated what was relevant for that particular video and the guest that he had on air.

A friend of mine sent me a prayer.....he got the prayer from Gene Decode on one of his videos where he addresses the issues of the above mentioned stuff. I am ever grateful for this share. The prayer is said to have been given to Gene in one of his meditations. I will link the video below and it has another video accompanying it, which is that of a woman who is also doing some testing of different everyday substances that we all use some, medical and some health supplements and such. It would seem that the nano tech is in all of the samples she takes and when she has managed to remove it with some kind of chelation or other method, she said it always seems to come back. So she tests the prayer, to see if it will remove the nano tech aka Graphene Oxide....and she puts some weight gain type of powder on a slide then adds purified water to it and then focuses in on the slide, and she points out the obvious shapes of the GO.....they look like dark grey/black round donuts with a hole in the middle. She keeps her phone recording, and says the prayer over the slide....and over the span of an hour or so, you can see this nano tech literally disappearing from the slide...in real time! Whilst I know that there are many video filming tricks that can be done these days.....I really don't feel that this is one of them. I am not a religious person although I was brought up RC but left the church of my own volition to pursue my own spiritual path at 15. I have not looked back since. However, I do believe that Jesus walked the Earth and is part of the Christ Consciousness that he brought to our awareness all those years ago, and I believe that it is being reasserted by all of us who carry the power and energetic sequences of Christ Consciousness even if we don't realise it. It is a particular energetic frequency and has nothing to do with religion.

Any way.....see what you think....I have been saying this prayer for the last 9 months or so. I say it for my nearest and dearest that don't have a voice at this time, so my pets and my baby granddaughter.....I can only do it on behalf of those in my care that are not of the age to do it for themselves. Also it can be said on behalf of those who are incapacitated like dementia sufferers or those with what is termed by the medical profession as "mental illness" (that is a whole other topic for later lol) I have asked about this so that I am not interfering with the free will of any of those that I name when saying the prayer. I have extensively researched Souls/Soul Groups and Soul contracts so I am respectful of all Free Will at all times. I have also added some very particular known chemical and technical weaponry that they maybe and probably are using on us...... I am going by my gut/intuition and that is what I feel I should name (like when priests are doing an exorcism the priest has to name the demon directly in order to affect the changes, I have also researched this topic). I always feel very guided.... so I know I am not doing this alone:)

Here is the Gene Decode video....some of you may have seen this already....and I also share the link for the video which has Croation subtitles on it....but it is all said in English. Please take what resonates and leave what does not. My take on the journeys that we are all on is that we are all at different stages and so I respect that in everyone....so not everything will be obvious straight away, if at all. Some of us will opt to come back and do it all over again.....sheesh......not sure if I'll have the stamina lol:)

If you scroll down the Prayer is written out as it was originally given to Gene Decode.....

After AstraZeneca admitted that its vaccine, Vaxzevria, caused side effects such as thrombosis syndrome last week in a class action in the British courts, the 51 victims and their families are claiming up to £100 million in damages from AstraZeneca for its effects; now the European Commission has responded to the request made by the company since March and has ceased the marketing in Europe of its covid-19 vaccine, as of this Tuesday, May 7.
The mass media in Europe have come out in force reporting such messages from the Astrazeneca office itself:

AstraZeneca withdrawing Covid vaccine, months after admitting rare side effect

What Astrazeneca doesn't said is that after it requested the withdrawal of its vaccine “Vaxzervria (ChadOxl-S (recombinant)” vaccine Covid 19, on March 27, 2014, which was granted by Decision C(2021)698 (final) of the European Commission.These same day, March 27, 2014, Astrazeneca filed another request amending the authorization request for the same product ,“Vaxzervria (ChadOxl-S (recombinant)”, that was granted by Decision C(2022)8011 (final) of the European Commission. This happens because the European Medicines Agency dictates new requirements and Astrazeneca had to apply for them.

So the distraction is in this type of disinformation deliberately made to entertain, reassure and mislead the target public into believing that they have withdrawn vx and that it has been a victory for all, so that there is no protest, no union among those affected, nor that someone professional would even think of complaining. Damage control. When what they are really talking about is some kind of license modification of the same vaccine.
We cannot have any certainty in this matter because of the information given to us by the media, not to mention the pharmaceutical companies. As someone said “the present is a passing cloud” they will persist in their deception, if you trust do it based on knowledge.

Thank you Liliea for posting this info, as I had not had a chance to research what exactly went on so I appreciate this summary! The thing is that with every news report highlighting the deception, the vagueness and whatever other traits they show in these legal showdowns....for want of a better description....the public, little by little are having the seeds of doubt sown in their minds and hearts and they may or may not talk about their feelings about it to their friends, co workers and families.......so gradually, more of the Collective are being nudged and maybe even some woken up....the feeling I am getting is that the beast is revealing itself...so whilst it may seem like they are getting away with it through their legal tricks and sneaky manipulations.......the seed is being sown and that is exactly how Humankind as a collective wakes up! I feel very hopeful and uplifted by this!

Ex-CDC Director Says It's High Time To Admit 'Significant Side Effects' Of COVID-19 Vaccines​

Dr Robert Redfield.jpg
Dr. Robert Redfield, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said Thursday that many officials who tried to warn the public about potential problems with COVID-19 vaccines were pressured into silence and that it’s high time to admit that there were “significant” side effects that made people sick.
Dr. Redfield made the remarks in a May 16 interview with Chris Cuomo on NewsNation, during which he lamented the loss of public confidence in public health agencies because of a lack of transparency around the vaccines, which he said “saved a lot of lives” but also made some people “quite ill.”

Those of us that tried to suggest there may be significant side effects from vaccines ... we kind of got canceled because no one wanted to talk about the potential that there was a problem from the vaccines, because they were afraid that that would cause people not to want to get vaccinated,” Dr. Redfield said.

In his role as head of the CDC, Dr. Redfield was part of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed, a project to surge COVID-19 vaccine development at a time during the pandemic when little was known about the virus and rapid vaccine rollout was widely seen as key to getting the outbreak under control and lockdowns lifted.

In September 2020, a few months before the first COVID-19 vaccines were given in the United States, Dr. Redfield testified before the Senate that COVID-19 represented the “most significant public health challenge to face our nation in more than a century,” and that the prevailing view among scientists at the time was that the overall case fatality rate of the disease was somewhere between 0.4 and 0.6 percent in the United States.

If you were to look right now, individuals under the age of 18, it’s about 0.01 percent, 19 to say 69, it’s more like 0.3 percent. And if you’re over the age of 70, it’s about 5 percent now,” he testified at the time.

While there’s lingering controversy about the severity of COVID-19, a recent study estimates that the global case fatality rate was 8.5 percent in February 2020 but had plunged to 0.27 percent in August 2022, meaning that the estimated relative risk reduction over that time was a whopping 96.8 percent.

In his interview on NewsNation, Dr. Redfield said that the vaccines that were developed as part of Operation Warp Speed were “important” and saved “a lot of lives.” However, despite their benefits, the drawbacks of the vaccines must be a matter of open discussion, he said.

“They’re important for the most vulnerable people, those over 60, 65 years of age. They really aren’t that critical for those that are under 50 or younger. But those vaccines saved a lot of lives, but they also—we have to be honest, some people got significant side effects from the vaccine,” he said.

“I have a number of people that are quite ill and they never had COVID, but they are ill from the vaccine,” he continued. “And we just have to acknowledge that.”

Vaccine Controversy​

The severity of COVID-19 remains a matter of debate because it’s unclear whether deaths were overcounted or undercounted due to various factors, such as lack of clarity around the role of underlying medical conditions in fatalities in cases where COVID-19 was listed as the primary cause, or underreporting of asymptomatic infections. Aside from the issue of whether people died “from” COVID-19 or “with” a positive test for SARS-CoV-2, there have also been questions about the role of secondary pneumonia caused by mechanical ventilation.

Either way, a study from January 2023 indicates that the global case fatality rate from COVID-19 has dropped dramatically over the course of the pandemic. Global case fatalities ranged from 1.7 to 39.0 percent in February to March of 2020, according to the study—but fell to below 0.3 percent in July to August 2022.

The researchers estimate that the risk of death from COVID-19 has dropped by 96.8 percent over the course of the pandemic.

Along with a decline in COVID-19 fatalities, there have been growing concerns about vaccine side effects, given that a significant number of vaccinated people have reported various adverse reactions.

The most common COVID-19 vaccine adverse events are those that affect the body generally, with fever, fatigue, and overall discomfort being the top three, according to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). But there are others.

For instance, heart muscle inflammation (myocarditis) and inflammation of the lining outside the heart (pericarditis) have both officially been acknowledged by the CDC as a known side effect of Moderna’s and Pfizer’s mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Nervous system disorders have also been reported, with such disorders being the third most common in the Pfizer trials, coming after general and muscle-related adverse events.

There have also been papers linking spike-protein-based COVID-19 vaccines to skin problems, a dull ringing in the ears known as tinnitus, visual impairments, blood clotting, and even death. Recent reporting from EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders“ program indicates that the likelihood of death associated with COVID-19 vaccines (in close proximity to the shot rather than proven as caused by it) was over 100 times greater than for flu vaccines.

There are also concerns about a post-vaccination jump in excess deaths and disability.

The CDC still recommends that people of all ages receive a COVID-19 vaccine, saying that the potential side effects do not outweigh the potential harms of getting sick with COVID-19.

In a notice published in late April, the agency again called for adults aged 65 and older to get the latest version of the vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom