Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

You say, that a nice bloke in Australia recommends, to take AstraZeneca's vaccine, what he considers least harmful of all the covid-19 vaccines. Would you be willing to look a little bit deeper in that claim ? How do we even know that AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine would be "least" harmful ?

Hi XPan, I see where you're coming from but he did say if you HAVE to take it then take AZ. He thinks the whole thing is a scam and would rather have nothing to do with the C19 vax. He's operating based on information received from his counterparts around the globe.

You have to understand he's in a difficult situation. In the current climate, if he stated that he didn't recommend the residents and staff taking any untested C19 vax he'd get crucified by the press, politicians and relatives. Especially after the inevitable deaths due to the coming cold and flu season.

He no doubt realizes that 2 or 3 years down the track when the full horror of this tragic episode comes to light. He could get crucified by the press, politicians, relatives and staff for just allowing residents and staff to take the untested vax or at least not warning them about the risks involved.

He could get sued, criminally charged and lose everything. Meanwhile, big pharma execs will walk away with fat bonuses. The culpable politicians will retire on fat pensions. The media will not be held accountable.

I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. I'm an emergency services worker, have done good things for my fellow humans, you could call it STO I suppose. I love the job, however if I go to an incident as the person in charge and I or someone else makes a mistake I can get crucified. Got told off the other week for putting an O2 mask on a 86 year old woman with heart problems, worked at treat, happy days! The paramedics rocked up and were horrified at what they saw, an elderly lady feeling better with an O2 mask on her face! You see, an O2 mask creates an aerosol and aerosols vector C19! I put everyone at risk by applying that mask! I said it was either that, possible heart damage or crushing her ribs if she went into full cardiac arrest, however the Covid card trumps all!

Thanks for the information, it's been copied and pasted into my C19 folder along with so much other valuable info from this forum to be used in the coming weeks when the vax arrives downunder. Gonna need it, I'll be getting a whole deck of Covid cards thrown at me soon!

Cheers and take care, Brewer

Hi XPan, I see where you're coming from but he did say if you HAVE to take it then take AZ. He thinks the whole thing is a scam and would rather have nothing to do with the C19 vax. He's operating based on information received from his counterparts around the globe.

You have to understand he's in a difficult situation. In the current climate, if he stated that he didn't recommend the residents and staff taking any untested C19 vax he'd get crucified by the press, politicians and relatives. Especially after the inevitable deaths due to the coming cold and flu season.

He no doubt realizes that 2 or 3 years down the track when the full horror of this tragic episode comes to light. He could get crucified by the press, politicians, relatives and staff for just allowing residents and staff to take the untested vax or at least not warning them about the risks involved.

He could get sued, criminally charged and lose everything. Meanwhile, big pharma execs will walk away with fat bonuses. The culpable politicians will retire on fat pensions. The media will not be held accountable.

I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. I'm an emergency services worker, have done good things for my fellow humans, you could call it STO I suppose. I love the job, however if I go to an incident as the person in charge and I or someone else makes a mistake I can get crucified. Got told off the other week for putting an O2 mask on a 86 year old woman with heart problems, worked at treat, happy days! The paramedics rocked up and were horrified at what they saw, an elderly lady feeling better with an O2 mask on her face! You see, an O2 mask creates an aerosol and aerosols vector C19! I put everyone at risk by applying that mask! I said it was either that, possible heart damage or crushing her ribs if she went into full cardiac arrest, however the Covid card trumps all!

Thanks for the information, it's been copied and pasted into my C19 folder along with so much other valuable info from this forum to be used in the coming weeks when the vax arrives downunder. Gonna need it, I'll be getting a whole deck of Covid cards thrown at me soon!

Cheers and take care, Brewer

Thank you @Brewer

I fully empathize with what you wrote - that he is in a difficult position. Your latest text actually made me understand the circumstances much better... Boy, what a mad Catch-22 position. Ultimately... it is a matter of his conscience - and nobody can make that choice for him, or against his will. Unless the Universe is throwing an interesting perk into the scenario - that might help him somehow.

I wonder, though: Would I want to stand trail for lies, or would I want stand trial for truth ? There is, I believe, a difference in spiritual and mental power attached to each scenario.

I think you did great with giving the old lady an O2 mask ! I am sure you felt that, too - despite the risk of others criticism. I would love to give you advice - human to human - and yet I get this feeling of... that I have nothing "smart" to come up with as supportive words.

You on the other hand, appear to know intuitively what needs to be done, and what actually helps your patients. Isn't that what the Hippocratic Oath means - to save lives ? Isn't that what wisdom in your heart already knows ? (even if the circumstances are "hostile").

Reminds me a little of the "Matrix" movie, in which the Oracle said to Neo: "You already made the decision. You've come here to understand, why you made it".

00771F46-02A6-4611-B387-3432E7C3B733.jpeg

i quoted the oracle a bit wrong

the find the original saying even better.

I usually try to write out of memory with my own words. (A way to train my memory but also not to be afraid to use similar/other words instead of exact words)

Later I re-read things anew - and that is when words/sentences stick better.

I often use intuition first (but that is a space without much words). So later, I try to make sense of it in a more ‘logical’ way, in order to be able to communicate with others...

;-)

I don't know what others think, but let's keep (please) this thread with personal experiences about the stories of Covid vaccinations side effects, which is the title of the thread. Other related comments (technical or scientific) could be posted in other forum threads about Covid. Thank you.

Sorry, But hard to tell where to but it. But this is the Science-> Diet and Health department. And the TS starts with not indicating that it must be personal.
I have a few elderly family members who have been vaccinated against Covid and so far there is nothing negative to report. Considering that many people are getting vaccinated around us, I thought it might be good to log some of the side effects that we hear about. In that way, if we are confronted by people who say that no side effects or deaths are known from these vaccines, then at least there will be some anecdotal evidence to point to.

Maybe here then?

Sorry, But hard to tell where to but it. But this is the Science-> Diet and Health department. And the TS starts with not indicating that it must be personal.
Yes, it can be hard to tell at times, though in this case I think it does belong to the other long thread on Covid as you yourself suggested afterwards.

The other thread has all about Covid, whereas this one was meant to be more the effects of the vaccines with special focus on friends, family and acquaintances who receive the vaccines. There has been links to sites about bad effects from vaccines experienced by people whom we don't know and that was also what I intended by creating this separate thread. The reason being that we are confronted with many people who are lining up for the vaccines and it can be good to have some links to point to for those who are open minded enough. For those who write articles for Sott, it is also helpful to have specific threads to go to, to find that information.

Having said, it is however better to post in the 'wrong' thread that not to post at all.

Another nice Australian bloke chiming in ... looks like there will be no wriggle room to give the Covid shot a miss here in Australia (under the Biosecurity Act no less). Not unless you are prepared to loose you job and basically be confined to your home for a very long time.

Interestingly, the first step will be mandatory flu vaccines for health professionals - just to lay the ’groundwork’.

So the choice here in Australia seems to be to either take the shot or slowly starve to death.

If that is the case I might well take the shot, knowingly, with all the risks, because dead I am not much help to anyone. Of course, it might mean disability, and not death. But with all the knowledge we have accumulated over the years on this forum, I am fairly confident that we can fend off the worst.

Of course my preference still is to dodge this bullet as long as I can!

Just the thing to convince you to take the vax! Mandatory defibrillators for all GP surgeries involved in the great Aussie vax rollout, a steal at just $1990!!!

I've used de-fibs dozens of times, they're good, however in 12 years and 2000 calls as a medic I've helped bring exactly one person back to life. ONE! "We usually arrive too late to be of any help.

It's all very well having an AED and your staff is trained and by trained I mean a lazy afternoon with some clapped out dummy perhaps once a year. However, using these devices for the first time is a daunting experience and even though there may be a GP present it doesn't mean they know how to perform CPR. Like anything it takes a few real experiences before you start to get the hang of it.

Looks like they're expecting some serious reactions! Clown world. Take care.

1613771719099.png
1613773171280.png

Vaccine deaths in the Netherlands.
87 deaths have been counted so far, but I can't find anything on DutchNews or NLTimes. Or is it just me? :huh:

The British Medical Journal published a letter a few days ago from a consultant who claims that the coronavirus vaccine has caused many members of medical teams be off of work due to sickness, some with neurological problems; she also strongly criticizes coercing medical staff to have it, saying the situation is "firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health" - highlights mine, but it's worth reading the whole thing.

Going by the name of the author, i would guess that - like the Polish-Canadian vicar - that they have experience or at least better insight into ponerized regimes than the average English person:

Rapid response to:

Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?​

BMJ 2021; 372 doi: Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine? (Published 29 March 2021) Cite this as: BMJ 2021;372:n810

Read our latest coverage of the coronavirus outbreak​

Re: Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?​

02 April 2021
K Polyakova
Consultant
London

Dear Editor
I have had more vaccines in my life than most people and come from a place of significant personal and professional experience in relation to this pandemic, having managed a service during the first 2 waves and all the contingencies that go with that.

Nevertheless, what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.

Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?

Flu is a massive annual killer, it inundates the health system, it kills young people, the old the comorbid, and yet people can chose whether or not they have that vaccine (which had been around for a long time). And you can list a whole number of other examples of vaccines that are not mandatory and yet they protect against diseases of higher consequence.

Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.

I and my entire family have had COVID. This as well as most of my friends, relatives and colleagues. I have recently lost a relatively young family member with comorbidities to heart failure, resulting from the pneumonia caused by Covid. Despite this, I would never debase myself and agree, that we should abandon our liberal principles and the international stance on bodily sovereignty, free informed choice and human rights and support unprecedented coercion of professionals, patients and people to have experimental treatments with limited safety data. This and the policies that go with this are more of a danger to our society than anything else we have faced over the last year.

What has happened to “my body my choice?” What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don’t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn’t need it as they are
02 April 2021

K Polyakova

Consultant

London

healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?

Competing interests: No competing interests

Screenshot for reference just in case the letter is pulled: View attachment 44228

The British Medical Journal published a letter a few days ago from a consultant who claims that the coronavirus vaccine has caused many members of medical teams be off of work due to sickness, some with neurological problems; she also strongly criticizes coercing medical staff to have it, saying the situation is "firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health" - highlights mine, but it's worth reading the whole thing.

Going by the name of the author, i would guess that - like the Polish-Canadian vicar - that they have experience or at least better insight into ponerized regimes than the average English person:
According to the latest italian government's decree on Corona the medical staff will be forced to take the jab otherwise they risk being downgraded in their job positions or worse not getting paid or loose their job. Now that i call a real pressure and coercion. The italian PTB aren't kidding around. Will see how things will develop in the next few months though.

In the meantime I'd have a few rhetorical questions and will like to apologize in advance for my lashing out.

What if the majority of the medical staff gets vaccinated and sooner than later will start getting sick in high numbers thus not being able to perform their duties thus bringing the entire Healthcare system to the verge of collapse? If such a scenario were to manifest, will it get people's attention this time and will they be ready or have the guts to open their eyes and see what really is going on before it's not too late? Or should they reach first the covid concentration camps (for those who will refuse to get the jab), high numbers of deaths and illnesses among those who took the jab, covid-free passports (being tracked at every move like animals), a shattered economy, a little famine maybe, some earth changes and a real plague in order for the people to get it? Or even that won't be enough?

I know that we should be calm and patient but when you see this whole madness increasing by each passing day and no changes in people's perception it gets one really flabbergasted.

Enough with this lashing out, better to get back to reading the novels and find some peace of mind.

A few people at my work have already been vaccinated. One woman has been warning everyone in our team meetings to self-isolate for the first couple of weeks after the jab because she had covid, pneumonia and a chest infection of some sort within the first couple of weeks after her vaccine. She said she was better last time the topic came up but she continues to struggle with her health. Her cognitive abilities seem to have declined too and her manager hinted at her not coping well with work at the moment. What's most shocking is that she continues to encourage everyone to get the jab because it's somehow worth it.

If covid is the last chance the universe mercifully gave humanity to see the truth then it seems to me that the UK is quite doomed. Most of my non-British friends, as well as friends in other countries, don't buy into the idiotic propaganda - or at least admit it's exaggerated to some degree. Brits seem to swallow everything they're told. The commitment to going down with this ship is really sad - and disturbing - to watch. The C's said that 60% of the French public don't buy into the official narrative. I would cautiously estimate that this number if much lower for the UK.

What if the majority of the medical staff gets vaccinated and sooner than later will start getting sick in high numbers thus not being able to perform their duties thus bringing the entire Healthcare system to the verge of collapse? If such a scenario were to manifest, will it get people's attention this time and will they be ready or have the guts to open their eyes and see what really is going on before it's not too late?

The UK government has already imposed non-disclosure agreements on the NHS staff. I won't be surprised if they forbid (or have already forbidden) them to talk about the levels of sick leave among their ranks too. Or they'll use those sicknesses to continue to sell the lie about the NHS being at a breaking point becuase there are not enough doctors. They've already done that with the first and second lockdowns.

Here's an article about the NHS non-disclosure of the covid-induced situation and here's a petition to the government to remove the NDA.

What I find surprising is that despite being able to see the situation first hand doctors don't speak up. Many seem to believe we do have a pandemic, it just magically hasn't impacted their ward/hospital/town. Every time I needed to see a doctor or go to A&E over the past year waiting rooms have been pretty much deserted, it really takes a lot of mental gymnastics to believe the official version.

I won't be shocked if they use high level of post-jab sickness to claim there's another deadly variant decimating hospital staff. And the fact that those doctors and nurses didn't die before won't even enter the equation. What a perfect excuse for another lockdown.

Last edited:
But, people don't HAVE to take it. The more people who refuse, the more they are obliged to 'come down heavy' and turn into something like China's totalitarian state. It's not something people are going to like. At the moment its just some vague threats that make people take the jab. It's because people think they have less power than the governments who are supposed to have our best interests at heart, but don't.

Most of my non-British friends, as well as friends in other countries, don't buy into the idiotic propaganda - or at least admit it's exaggerated to some degree. Brits seem to swallow everything they're told. The commitment to going down with this ship is really sad - and disturbing - to watch.

The frustration is shown by a few others. It's quite scary this whole situation in the UK.

Screenshot_20210405_151745.jpgScreenshot_20210405_151612.jpgScreenshot_20210405_151555.jpg

Not only us who've noticed the level of brainwashing going on in the UK. Lots of people living here who are worried about this situation.

Some people are also REALLY struggling with the thought of people dying from the vaccines, especially their family and friends who have got the vaccine.

Screenshot_20210405_152622.jpgScreenshot_20210405_152653.jpg

Lots of groups organising all over the place as people scramble to connect with other like-minded individuals in these crazy times!

Back
Top Bottom