Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

5 Doctors session 3

Only an hour long. The subject is: what do you personally do to protect yourself. Homemade HCQ, seeds, oils, saunas, EMF, and so forth along with a few side topics.

I have ongoing 'vibrant' discussions with husband who is leaning towards Pfizer. I keep an eye out for grounded, professional, credible science people who are cautious, so these two links with a Viral Immunologist fit the bill. The emergency authorization should be withdrawn (as in petition I saw/signed on Robert F. Kennedy's newsletter). There is effective prevention and treatment available if the evidence can finally penetrate the fortresses of health authorities. Protocol from the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance and the British group BIRD and the many countries and individual physicians who promote treatment and prevention in a protocol that is nearly as (or more ?) effective than these vaccines. Data accumulating.

Recent audio, interview with Guelph, Ontario professor, Dr. Bridle. Nine minutes. He is a Viral Immunologist, works on vaccines. He is shocked at new research on the spike protein on it's own showing that it causes vascular disease plus evidence that the stuff lodges in many organs in the body after the vaccine, especially spleen and ovaries. May 27th interview.

And Dr. Bridle, January symposium on Covid-19 vaccines, a bit more than an hour. He has the opinion that they may not be as effective as represented by Pfizer, as more data from Pfizer emerged and the new data, parsed, suggested efficacy was 19 to 29% not the heights promoted to us all. Also that they may be more dangerous than people think. He talks about variants, so far not being 'deadly' - yet - but also that the way vaccines were rolled out in Canada would be the ideal way to lead the virus to mutate more. He also suggests 99% of people survive and let these people fight off the virus and gain immunity and protect those who are vulnerable. That's a nutshell overview from a man who researches and tests vaccines. I like this man. Looked up more of the things he works on at Guelph U. as well as vaccines particularly for oncology, and boy, it looks heavy-duty research.

Perhaps, and this is my hope in sharing these two articles, these will be interesting to friends and family who are into getting injected.

UBER roped in to accelerate vaccination (in France, USA, UK, India...)

Uber participe à l’accélération de la campagne de vaccination et offre 20 000 trajets vers les principaux centres de vaccination | Uber Newsroom Uber helps speed up the vaccination campaign and offers 20,000 rides to the main vaccination centres

https://www.uber.com/us/en/coronavirus/ Your free ride to the vaccine is waiting. We’ve teamed up with the White House to provide free rides¹ to and from vaccination centers across the country. Tell your friends and family—these rides are available to everyone.

Uber helping to vaccinate the UK Vaccinating the UK. We'll get there together. We're offering up to 15£ off trip to or from mass vaccination centres

Uber pledges Rs 3.65 crore for Covid relief package (...) As part of its larger commitment to help communities recover, Uber will continue supporting India's ongoing vaccination drive where it has already pledged free rides worth Rs 10 crore for citizens travelling to and from authorized vaccination centres.

UBER roped in to accelerate vaccination (in France, USA, UK, India...)

Uber participe à l’accélération de la campagne de vaccination et offre 20 000 trajets vers les principaux centres de vaccination | Uber Newsroom Uber helps speed up the vaccination campaign and offers 20,000 rides to the main vaccination centres

https://www.uber.com/us/en/coronavirus/ Your free ride to the vaccine is waiting. We’ve teamed up with the White House to provide free rides¹ to and from vaccination centers across the country. Tell your friends and family—these rides are available to everyone.

Uber helping to vaccinate the UK Vaccinating the UK. We'll get there together. We're offering up to 15£ off trip to or from mass vaccination centres

Uber pledges Rs 3.65 crore for Covid relief package (...) As part of its larger commitment to help communities recover, Uber will continue supporting India's ongoing vaccination drive where it has already pledged free rides worth Rs 10 crore for citizens travelling to and from authorized vaccination centres.
Sorry I've got the wrong thread. I I wanted to post it on the corona thread :-(

Also, the fact that the vaccines aren't mandatory at the moment kind of protects the governments from having to take responsibility. In case of issues people can be told that it was their responsibility to check whether the jab was safe for them specifically. No one held a gun to their heads and forced them and therefore they only have themselves to blame for the issues resulting from their own decision to take the shot.
Thanks Ant! That is precisely what my organization is doing......
It is the personal responsibility of each staff member to attend the vaccination location if they wish to receive a vaccine. While (redacted) recommends you have the COVID-19 vaccine, it is voluntary, self-managed and not reportable to (redacted). Due to this, COVID-19 vaccinations should be arranged outside of (redacted) work time and having the vaccine while on shift is not supported by (redacted).
If you plan to receive an influenza vaccination, NSW Health recommends you wait at least 14 days before or after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination.
If you plan to donate blood, please wait 7 days after either brand of the COVID-19 vaccination.
That was a few weeks ago and they remind us constantly....
FYI – Please note there are some in our area if you are close by & want to get your COVID shots 😊, remember though it is voluntary & should not have it done whilst ‘on call’/working
Not on the company time or dime. If anything goes wrong you're not covered.

I know it's easy to demonize big pharma but at the end of the day we all are trying to do our best to save lives. Medicines save lives, every single day.

I see many elderly citizens as a medic and handyman. Long story short, statins lead to detached muscles and vascular dementia. Osteoporosis meds destroy the lower jaw. Does the doctor tell them this? No, the doc is merely a dispensary for big pharma.

In the mid '90s I knew 2 doctors who worked in a small Swedish town, in their house they a huge cabinet packed with the latest snake oil, I asked them where they got it from. They said that the pharma giants flew them all over the world for conferences and they'd return with lots of samples, followed by even more samples delivered to their door. They were 2 ordinary doctors in a small Swedish hospital in a small Swedish town, a town that won the 'Most Boring Town in Sweden' prize back in the day.

Pharma dangles carrots everywhere and many doctors take the bait to the detriment of many.....

With lockdowns, every city became the most boring town in the world, equality by boredom. Most? doctors and pharmacists are well intentioned, but that is not sufficient. If they are wrong, manipulated or misinformed, they do harm despite what they think.

It used to be said (often by doctors) that if a doctor gives you medications for a simple cold, he's a bad doctor. So there are good and bad doctors. Today, one would argue that a doctor who recommends lockdowns, masks, statins, sugar-base diet, and experimental genetic manipulation is a bad doctor. It all depends on the context and the situation.

That's why healthy skepticism is healthy, especially to stay healthy. Antibiotics have saved some lives, but overmedication, some vaccine compaigns, malpractice and diet recommendations destroyed others. The shady dealings of big pharma, the corruption, the pseudo-science, and sometimes criminal practices are well documented, so a blind faith in these big corporations is naive at best.

This jab is hitting some people I'm connected with hard! Here's a screen shot of some messages with my mum. A married couple who are friends with the family seem to have descended into mental health hell after the jab

Screenshot_20210603_161247.jpg

My mum has become wise to these jabs as believe it or not, she's witnessing people deteriorating after this jab including my own dad.

Meanwhile, at work, people happily getting these jabs and cracking jokes. Just from earlier today

Screenshot_20210603_161725.jpg

Question:

I was about to send the homemade HCQ recipe to friends, and then stopped to check myself. Do I know this is right, has it passed muster yet? So, I looked up ‘what is HCQ? I found that they ‘say’ it is just quinine. How to make it is the grapefruit and lemon recipe we have seen and heard about. That would mean quinine water (tonic water) in the store is HCQ…right? If so, can we just drink a certain amount of quinine/tonic throughout the day? Is the quinine in quinine water too low of mg?

From the blog post:

3. WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME…AND SOMETHING THAT IS BEING MANUFACTURED EACH AND EVERY DAY IN THE FORM OF SOMETHING WE HAVE ALL SEEN AT THE GROCERY AND LIQUOR STORES…NONE OTHER THAN TONIC WATER.

The blog with a lot more detail:

See same recipe:

Here is all you need to do to make your very own quinine……take the rind of 2-3 lemons, 2-3 grapefruits. take the peel only and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels. Put a glass lid on your pot if you have one, a metal one is fine if you don’t. Let it simmer for about 2 hours.

Does this sound right?

I have ongoing 'vibrant' discussions with husband who is leaning towards Pfizer. I keep an eye out for grounded, professional, credible science people who are cautious, so these two links with a Viral Immunologist fit the bill. The emergency authorization should be withdrawn (as in petition I saw/signed on Robert F. Kennedy's newsletter). There is effective prevention and treatment available if the evidence can finally penetrate the fortresses of health authorities. Protocol from the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance and the British group BIRD and the many countries and individual physicians who promote treatment and prevention in a protocol that is nearly as (or more ?) effective than these vaccines. Data accumulating.

Recent audio, interview with Guelph, Ontario professor, Dr. Bridle. Nine minutes. He is a Viral Immunologist, works on vaccines. He is shocked at new research on the spike protein on it's own showing that it causes vascular disease plus evidence that the stuff lodges in many organs in the body after the vaccine, especially spleen and ovaries. May 27th interview.

And Dr. Bridle, January symposium on Covid-19 vaccines, a bit more than an hour. He has the opinion that they may not be as effective as represented by Pfizer, as more data from Pfizer emerged and the new data, parsed, suggested efficacy was 19 to 29% not the heights promoted to us all. Also that they may be more dangerous than people think. He talks about variants, so far not being 'deadly' - yet - but also that the way vaccines were rolled out in Canada would be the ideal way to lead the virus to mutate more. He also suggests 99% of people survive and let these people fight off the virus and gain immunity and protect those who are vulnerable. That's a nutshell overview from a man who researches and tests vaccines. I like this man. Looked up more of the things he works on at Guelph U. as well as vaccines particularly for oncology, and boy, it looks heavy-duty research.

Perhaps, and this is my hope in sharing these two articles, these will be interesting to friends and family who are into getting injected.
Yes, Dr. Bridle is sharing some down right scary info !!!

Some speculate that the interview was short because the interviewer had no clue how bad the information will be. Notice the qualifying statements at the end.

Dr. Bridle is not serving his opinion, he is sharing peer reviewed science. Science today is a no-no in mainstream media.

Any parent that allows or encourages their children to take this stuff is not a good parent. There is very high probability that this medical experiment will destroy their health and who knows what else.

My grandmother, who had problems with the joints (the body did not produce collagen and had to have prostheses) a few days ago went for the second dose of the vaccine and ended up in the hospital (a few days after the vaccination). Additionally, the father of a colleague from work was found in front of the shop after the vaccination - a heart attack. The quick arrival of the ambulance did not help - the lack of oxygen in the brain caused irreversible changes and he will probably die in a few days. Serious blockages in the veins were found.

I'm disgusted by the amount of disinformation that is being thrown around by so called experts, some with a biblical christian background, which as far as I am concerned, strikes me as nothing more than an evangelical fervor, they seem to me to be feeding off one another, in a self righteous ideology. If one finds this offensive, tough, if one is so easily offended, without looking and searching for truth. Tough, we have to learn discernment and sift to find the truth. For one example, how can HCQ be obtained from boiling grapefruit skins. Really!

There are two excellent videos presented by Peter Mercola, one from Stephanie Seneff, and more recently and interview with Stephanie Seneff and Judy Mikovits. Both are familiar with molecular biology and genetics and the effects on human physiology and the disease process. Links below, not sure if they have been posted previously, but wanted to share my thoughts.

And the second with Stephanie Seneff and Judy Mikovits

Stepanie Seneff, and is well know for her documented work on glyphosate, which she mentions in the first interview, and the detrimental effects, used worldwide on human health, not only in a human populations but also animal health. She mentions that the areas that have had the most devastating numbers of COVID are countries that have used glysophate in agriculture.

Judy Micovits, give some of her suggestions for health interventions at the end of the second video.

Also there was a daily wrap up from The Last American Vagabond, a couple days or so ago, some useful information can be gleaned from the links presented below the video, but to my mind, I find it more like a 2-3 hour rant, reminiscent of Alex Jones.

One in particular I found interesting is this mice study, no date, and I wonder if this was from previous studies regarding testing of mRNA technology, in ferrets. It's a study that demonstrates (by my understanding the concentration of mRNA) in the organs of the mice starting from 15mins up to 48 hours after injection.

This is a PDF supplied by Pfizer, I want to draw attention to page 17 on the PDF or page 7 of the report

Note the most areas affected with high concentrations, the ovaries, the spleen and the thyroid. Also it is my understanding that glysophate also has an impact on those organs. I note the liver is not added. I don't have the knowledge base to make an evaluation, but possibly there members of the forum can asses this report.

It also makes me wonder about the neurological issues, not withstanding, the devastating other effects that have been reported, for me one comment from a woman that had received the first, jab way back in January. From memory I am quoting "where I felt the connection to god (the divine) had been severed". To me I find this most disturbing. Are we truly in for a zombie apocalypse, where the vast majority will be walking around like some mind control drone, bending to the will of a pathological elite. I am reminded of the very old dystopian non talking movie created in Germany in the early part of the 20th century. Metropolis, I find it strange, it was created in Germany, and the given date of it's of showing according to sources, was in 1927.

Also another thought that struck me from the videos is the increase of neurological issues, that the MSM and some areas of the medical pathological process thought, are calling a terminal illness. The "Do Not Resuscitate" directives. Is this just another ploy, for the population to agree, to self police, in effect, agreeing to a genocidal agenda. Regardless of age or gender, reminds me of of what was fought against tyranny at that time the Nuremberg Code, all those mandates of what it was to be human, created in the 50's by the UN and Dag Hammarskjold have slowly been abolished with a new order of thought. A recreation and denial of history.

A new a new day, a new dawn await for those that are willing and able to stay the course and live a life in truth and love.

I forgot to mention, when talking with a former healthcare colleague, those that had recived the jab, several, had complained of increased swelling in the armpit, pause for thought.

I know what you mean about The Last American Vagabond. I had to stop listening awhile back. He may have some good information but his presentation style is very much like Alex Jones and it's hard to take for very long.

My daughter had her first accident today doing something she has done many times before with no problem. She probably broke her finger. She was screaming in pain for awhile and then collapsed and just started sobbing in seeming frustration at the turn her life is taking. She kept saying she couldn't take it anymore. Even without some of the vaccinated being switched into zombie mode I think some may just flip out from the pain and frustration. That's what I am beginning to see.

This is all so sad. Heartbreaking really. But yes, stay the course and live a life in truth and love. Some days are easier than others though.

Back
Top Bottom