strange experience happened in childhood (with picture)

The Mechanic said:
Thank you for sharing your story Pashalis, a real mystery indeed! I wonder why you and your brother both can't remember what the pelican was saying. I can imagine being quite startled or upset about it being there all of a sudden, and I can also imagine that your alertness would be heightened by that. Or were you too asleep still at the time? Do you remember being awake fully or was it more like a half wake half dreaming state? And I'm definitely not saying you imagined it, I fully believe your story. It's just that I'm trying to reconcile the fact that you witnessed something truly out of the ordinary with the fact that you and your brother do not remember an important but distinct part of it. Do you remember what language it spoke? Do you remember understanding what it said while it was talking?

We both remember being fully awake. After a while we decided to leave the room to tell our mother about that pelican in the room. We were talking to our mother about what is happening in our room (she did not believe us and thought we were dreaming), after a while of persuasiveness from our side, she finally went with us into the room. The bird was gone, but the window was still open and the shutters too, which they never were at night. We both do not remember what that "bird" said to us, but we remeber clearly that it spoke in a human like voice to us, facing into my direction. What the content was of what it was talking about, I don't know. I only know that it talked to us quite a while and whatever it has said to us, was not some gibberish, but something that was clearly understandable to us at that moment. So I'm guessing that the language must have been german.

The pelican is also a symbol of freemasons both a destructive male principle as well as the female saviour. I don't know if that adds some more clues given your's had a male voice:
http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/masonicmuseum/sr_rose_croix_18th_degree_jewel.htm

Pashalis. I am from Louisiana, the "Pelican State". It is our state bird and is featured on our state flag. I cannot explain how I know this, but pelicans are symbolic of life evolving itself and I believe relate to the deep unconscious of archetypes. I do believe these symbols are somehow embedded in us, perhaps in our DNA and they are powerful, though most often unconscious reminders of some purpose, path or destiny in our lives. We are not supposed to concsiously (sp?) remember what these visitations remind us of or we would not learn. I do believe they make appearances in our lives from time to time to set us back on the path of our destiny.

I am very sure of the symbolism as regards us here in New Orleans at this time, but feel it would be imprudent to say so. Symbols are messages not only to ourselves but to other life in all universes.

I did have a similar experience of a "lady" who used to come and get me at night, take me up to the moon and tell me many things. I never wanted to go (I was young and wanted to sleep) though she was never mean and I was not frightened. The symbolism and light of that moon came back to me in a big way when I had my awakening. The synchronicity and complexity of life is breathtaking and orchestrated, with free will of course.

I hope this helps you a little bit.

Peace,

Val

Villival said:
Pashalis. I am from Louisiana, the "Pelican State". It is our state bird and is featured on our state flag. I cannot explain how I know this, but pelicans are symbolic of life evolving itself and I believe relate to the deep unconscious of archetypes. I do believe these symbols are somehow embedded in us, perhaps in our DNA and they are powerful, though most often unconscious reminders of some purpose, path or destiny in our lives. We are not supposed to consciously (sp?) remember what these visitations remind us of or we would not learn. I do believe they make appearances in our lives from time to time to set us back on the path of our destiny.

I am very sure of the symbolism as regards us here in New Orleans at this time, but feel it would be imprudent to say so. Symbols are messages not only to ourselves but to other life in all universes.

I did have a similar experience of a "lady" who used to come and get me at night, take me up to the moon and tell me many things. I never wanted to go (I was young and wanted to sleep) though she was never mean and I was not frightened. The symbolism and light of that moon came back to me in a big way when I had my awakening. The synchronicity and complexity of life is breathtaking and orchestrated, with free will of course.

I hope this helps you a little bit.

Peace,

Val

Thanks for sharing your inside and experience.

You might want to read "High Strangeness" from Laura and a couple of Karla Turners and John Keels books...
What you describe there about that Lady sounds like a similar experience my brother and I had, that maybe has more to do with abduction scenarios then anything else, as you'll see when you have read the books.

Doesn't mean though, that experiences like this can not also tell us something symbolically about our lives.

Pashalis,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I realize it could have been an "abduction" but I try not to get too hung up on what it was so much as the fruits it produces. I have read "High Strangeness", "The Wave", Laura's Grail series and more books on these subjects and others then I could even attempt to remember. I've been a voracious reader all my life. I feel this lady was more of a guide, but I believe they all come from a place we have to grow to understand. It's funny how certain words like "alien" or "abduction" initially (not for me anymore) bring up that frightful, emotional response. I guess it doesn't really matter how we get there as long as we do get there. Laura's "Secret History" helped me understand more than I can articulate and also led to other things. It's a stairwell and we all have to climb it. I'm just not afraid anymore. All explanations are possible.

It's an interesting life, isn't it?

Val

Pashalis said:
I can not remember how old I was but probably about 10 years.
me and my brother were sleeping in our room as we suddenly both woke up.
infront of my brothers bed on the floor stood a pelican (in front of the opened window) facing in my direction.
the pelican started to talk to us with a male human voice, we were pretty suprised as you might guess.
I/we don't remember what he was saying (at least not conscious). after a while we stood up to call our mother to see the pelican.
first she refused to come to the room and said that we dreamed it. after talking to her for a while saying to her that this is not a dream she finally went with us to the room .
as we entered the room the pelican was gone, the window stood open and the shutter was opened.

some notes: we always shut our shutters in the evening and the windows are closed. so something wind the shutter up and opened the window !
we live in germany, a pelican is not part of the natural environment here.

so the question is what could it have been? what's the meaning behind it (if there is a meaning)
it's a shame that I don't remember what the pelican said :cry:

Pashalis, I find your dream "rich with symbolism" and protective benevolence. I would suggest - exploring your hereditary background, on both Parent's side, with extra attention to your Father's genealogy. In Medieval European Customs, the Son's inherited from the Father - property, Title and material goods including medals (Gold, Silver, Copper and Gems). Many items would be marked with a waxed or metal Heraldic Seal. The Seal would correspond to a Family Emblem on a Coat of Arms. The Coat of Arms would be placed on a metal Shield, with a matching Flag. Colors are part of the symbolism.

You state that you and your Brother were sleeping and both woke up "to witness the Pelican" at the foot of the bed. I would suggest, each of you were just waking up (twilight sleep) and what you experienced was telepathic. I sense, the Pelican is a symbolism for "Family Protection" and not to be feared. The answer to what the Pelican symbolizes might be found in your Family's history - in the past?

This link will give you some information and explain in deeper detail, what I'm trying to explain.

Self-Representation in Heraldry
http://web.ceu.hu/medstud/manual/SRM/heraldry.htm

Are you aware, the Pelican is the Coat of Arms of Germany? And that your "Family history" may be connected in some way?

https://www.google.com/search?q=german+symbolism+for+Pelican+bird&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&tbm=isch&imgil=tjcdJ9veU50iUM%253A%253B8Ay1Ddnwl8UKNM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252Fwiki%25252FCoat_of_arms_of_Germany&source=iu&pf=m&fir=tjcdJ9veU50iUM%253A%252C8Ay1Ddnwl8UKNM%252C_&biw=1280&bih=907&usg=__ixz5_IsKSwPA5VFQ0Dulge7wFlE%3D&ved=0ahUKEwiY6r-vwvDJAhWL0h4KHRmPDk4QyjcIMQ&ei=8c55VtitDIule5meuvAE#imgrc=tjcdJ9veU50iUM%3A&usg=__ixz5_IsKSwPA5VFQ0Dulge7wFlE%3D

Coat of arms of Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Germany

It's an interesting life, isn't it?

Like many of you, I find this particularly interesting history.
At home I have a board "Ouija" but I never managed to use it. As I already mentioned a few times, I use the clock method (angel liberated soul ...) that guides me on dictionary words and phrases. I am aware that there may be many harmful interference, and deceive my message. Besides the pendulum had meant that I had problems connecting to "The ouija board." But here's what I gathered my clock, it seemed relevant enough:
Question: Why is Pashalis his brother saw this pelican in their room when they were children?
Answer: Religion, reread. New housing. Persistence: Partial persistence of a phenomenon after the cause has disappeared. Hysteresis: phenomenon by which the visual sensation remains after the disappearance of objective excitement.
Question: Why is the vision of the pelican appeared?
Answer: First-year student. Chicks locked in a cage. Power.
Question: Why did they not understand the language of the bird?
Answer: Logo (words and speeches). The law comes from afar. This means the science, systematic reviews, how to talk and rhetorical figures (ambiguity).
Question: What was the message?
Answer: Logo
The end

That's small talk, as I had the dictionary under the eyes, so I watched a pelican word. Its definition is short, but he says it symbolizes paternal love.
But beyond the symbol, if I can afford to have an opinion, I think it really sounded like "the language of birds" and the subliminal message is awakening.

Back
Top Bottom