Strange scratches on body after sleep?!?

I'd like to share my own experience here. In the very beginning of my belief in aliens, which goes way back into my childhood, I started to become more and more afraid of aliens, at some point I couldn't even look drawings of them with the big eyes anymore. But as I started to read the Wave, the fear diminished and I stopped caring about being afraid of them or even worrying about them, I learned that these are the things that actually feed them. Sometimes I do get afraid though, but praying/POTS helps me with that.

The best protection, or so it seems to me, AdonRy, is knowledge. And I personally (please correct me if I'm wrong) think that it is best for you to read the Wave in its entirety, so that you will have a bigger view and understanding of our reality and the hyperdimensional one, instead of focusing on aliens, alone.

Oxajil said:
The best protection, or so it seems to me, AdonRy, is knowledge.

I second that. my observeration is that the more I learn the less I'm afraid.

Pashalis said:
Oxajil said:
The best protection, or so it seems to me, AdonRy, is knowledge.

I second that. my observeration is that the more I learn the less I'm afraid.

I agree, fear makes great food.

POTS is awesome for alleviating fear and for me, kinda 'resets' me during times of stress. It's like "hmmm well I can get through this situation also."

[quote author=AdonRy]

Thanks for sharing. That was incredibly personal.

[/quote]

I didn't think it to be all that personal as I can't prove anything, aside from that luckily for me, whatever happened "in my dream" was masked perhaps over with a different experience, not me on a table getting tested or worse. I do sometimes wish I could figure out what really happened, if it was just dreams or if it was real. I'll never know without regression therapy, and the last time I tried that out, I can't be put under anyway.

Either way, it doesn't really matter now if that makes sense. :)

Had this problem since I was around 6 after my Father died the flood gates opened that or a botched seance or both idk,mine were always thinner then a pencil head but were penetrating the flesh and leaving an actual wound no pets,spring less bed so idk.

After my dad died things got weird fast from a disembodied voice that was impossible to be human to a river that visually swelled up and appeared to try to grab me.

That freaking voice though I'll never forgot it,all it said was so deep and it was bubbling is the only way I can explain it what it said was "meeeeaaaaat" but it said it in a consistent voice for roughly 10 secs I was actually with someone that can confirm it we were only 6 or 7 at the time,idk how to explain it it wasn't even speech to me but somehow was audible.It was like a composition of many voices.Take the deepest voice you ever heard and go 10 octaves lower and layer it I been trying for the longest time to recreate it just to give an example but to no avail.

I have deadened myself and it helps i'll still get smells or glimpses or hear something or see it in my minds eye but nothing like I used to and I am quite thankful for that.

I am happy and grateful I got to see my brother smiling at me 3 days before I knew he had passed,first time I had seen him happy in along time.

Fear leaves you vulnerable yes but it's not the only factor in leaving ones self open to attack.

Back
Top Bottom