Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Palinurus said:
The NASA quote is about the Leonid meteor swarm which can be one source of creepy sounds. Laura speaks of the opening up of the planet and heat(ing) sources, which would be a completely different source of possible sounds. And maybe there are more others as well, I don't know yet.
Then we need transducers capable of direct conversion into audible frequencies, i.e. audible to the human ear and to recording devices within the same range of frequencies.
Thereafter, those audible frequencies have to be propagated over large areas in order to be captured by recipients and their devices.
So it seems we have some considerable explaining left to do before we fully understand what is going on exactly.

there are indeed various strange sounds being reported and recorded.
there's the overhead "booming", there are crackling / cracking sounds, consistent humming (as in the Australia case) and then there is this phenomena.
i think it would be safe to assume that even though some of the sounds might be correlated, different sounds are produced by different causes.
if indeed "gravity is opening up" even in a minute manner, one which humans would not necessarily "feel" directly (yet?), then that means any type of wave propagating through the air/ground would act differently. sound included.

Rumblings in Sooke Sparks Mystery

VICTORIA – In the last 48 hours a number of people in Sooke have reported feeling powerful tremors that some believe are an earthquake.

“I heard what sounded like a freight train coming, that rumble, and it was very brief. My bed actually shifted,” one Sooke homeowner told CTV News.
Seismologists say there are no indications of an earthquake in the Sooke area and all calling the recent reports a mystery.

On Wednesday several employees downtown felt similar shaking but believed it was a result of blasting at a downtown construction site.

Alison Bird with the Pacific Geo Science Centre says, “It would have to be an extremely large explosion for people in Sooke to feel the Victoria blast”.

The District of Sooke, the Sooke Fire Department, and the RCMP were all contacted but were unable to shed any light on the rumblings. The Department of National Defense also denied have any part in the tremors.

South of the border the Whidbey Island Naval Air Station says they didn’t have any aircrafts operating Tuesday because of high winds.

Video report -
http://www.ctvvancouverisland.ca/2012/01/rumblings-in-sooke-sparks-mystery/

Re: Rumblings in Sooke Sparks Mystery

Hi treesparrow,

something was already posted:

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240654-Canada-Mysterious-rumbling-creates-cloud-of-fear-across-Vancouver-Island

Nonetheless thanks for reporting.

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Rec on FB in a thread about the strange sounds:

"David Wilcox explains this on projectcamelot.org 1-24-12 Live Question with Bill Wood, an ex-Navy seal. David explains how the underground military camps are compartmentalized. Each room is designed with metal fire-smoke ventilation pipes to safely release it. In the past few years military underground camps around the globe are activily incinerating data that would incriminate them if discovered. As they incinerate data in the rooms, the smoke, fumes travel through the long metal vents, coupled with the heat, make a trumpet-groan sound. But you say you hear the sound coming from the sky, so I'm not convinced..."

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said:

"David Wilcox explains this on projectcamelot.org 1-24-12 Live Question with Bill Wood, an ex-Navy seal. David explains how the underground military camps are compartmentalized. Each room is designed with metal fire-smoke ventilation pipes to safely release it. In the past few years military underground camps around the globe are activily incinerating data that would incriminate them if discovered. As they incinerate data in the rooms, the smoke, fumes travel through the long metal vents, coupled with the heat, make a trumpet-groan sound. But you say you hear the sound coming from the sky, so I'm not convinced..."

hahahaha that's amazing!! Sounds absolutely convincing! :pinocchio:

Is this some king of field test to know how stupid the people is? :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

seriously ?!

seriously ??

Any chance that a thinning of the veil, between densities, that theoretically happens when the wave approaches, cause these kinds of sounds?
Just "putting it out there".

Laura said:

the thing is that I watched the recent interview with Bill Wood the supposed Navi Seal.
I found it to be an interseting video.

_http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/bill_wood/bill_wood.html

the first three quarters he talked about his work while he was in the military. he supposedly was bombing villages in Iran, Syra, Afghanistan etc. later he found out that he was mostly bombing civilian populations and the people who gave the orders most probably knew it etc.
his story seems coherent.

in the last part of the video he goes in a area wich I don't know much about but is likely called by some people unbelievable or crazy.

my impression at the moment is that he is honest.

well we know that Wilcock is pure disinfo. Wilcock is making this statement not Wood.
Wood came later into contact with Wilcock who gave him the exess to Wilcocks "insider network".
Wood was very suprised how much he has in common with Wilcock and is very happy to have found Wilcocks and hiss "work" etc.

Well....

You actually think a former Navy SEAL is going to come out and tell anything useful?

Laura said:
You actually think a former Navy SEAL is going to come out and tell anything useful?

I don't know. to be honest I don't know much about what a seal is supposed to do in military or not ...

Laura said:

So that would mean that the sounds heard around Shohone Lake and Yellowstone Lake in 1893 were caused by time-travelling underground military types . . .

Pashalis said:
Laura said:

I don't know. to be honest I don't know much about what a seal is supposed to do in military or not ...

Let me ask it another way: do you actually believe that anybody with insider knowledge of deep, dark secrets, would be allowed to come out and talk about them? On a cheesy internet show, no less?

jovichmk said:
what about this " TAOS HUM "
Its litle similar, but very low frecwency instead of this today which sound like trumpets ,or whatever

Maybe they're related. Maybe the hum was more of a 'normal' sound that some people could hear - but now that conditions have changed, the sounds have changed and more people can hear them?

There is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGHe7rdq0Ds where a guys mentions that it could be caused by magma and crustal interaction.

And then this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07dVPYkxnOY where one of the guys that hears it hears it louder when he goes into a copper mine.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
Laura said:

Let me ask it another way: do you actually believe that anybody with insider knowledge of deep, dark secrets, would be allowed to come out and talk about them? On a cheesy internet show, no less?

I think it is not impossible but not likely. if someone wants to come out that really has something like "deep secret" it would be most likely disabled in any way possible from coming out at all.

maybe he is a agent (either half conscious, conscious, unconscious).
maybe he just likes the attention and makes things up.
maybe he is a mind controlled man who truely believes in his programmed storys.
maybe a part of the story is true and whoever is making sure that it will be desiabled by putting BS into it
etc

Pashalis said:
maybe he is a agent (either half conscious, conscious, unconscious).
maybe he just likes the attention and makes things up.
maybe he is a mind controlled man who truely believes in his programmed storys.
maybe a part of the story is true and whoever is making sure that it will be desiabled by putting BS into it
etc

Take that to the next logical step: Anything that is TRUE will be useless info, background, stuff that doesn't and can't lead to anything. And that information that allegedly concerns secrets will be sufficiently misrepresented, twisted, or lied about, that it will likely lead the seeker in the opposite direction of truth.

ADDED: We would all LIKE to believe that there is some caring whistle-blower out there who is going to tell us the Truth about what the heck is going on, fer gawd's sake. But it is so unlikely that there is almost no point in spending time with that sort of thing, especially not nowadays when the Pentagon is spending BILLIONS on disinfo and COINTELPRO.

Just as our own unconscious hides almost everything that is going on inside from us, and we lie to ourselves every day about ordinary things, wanting to believe in whistle blowers is one of those lies we tell ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom