Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Also, there is not any "increased activity" of planes, it's just that when the atmosphere changes, you see their "leavings."

Re: Strange sounds: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping - In The Skies Around the World..

Well, fwiw, I have watched the planes in the skies of FL, and at least some of the time, what the planes are spitting out is not just exhaust. A glint caught my eye a couple months back. I watched this plane flying with out an exhaust plume, and then it started 'dumping' a long cloud into the sky. There most certainly are planetary changes happening, but that alone can't explain what I've seen with the vehicles darting through my sky all the time.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
Well, fwiw, I have watched the planes in the skies of FL, and at least some of the time, what the planes are spitting out is not just exhaust. A glint caught my eye a couple months back. I watched this plane flying with out an exhaust plume, and then it started 'dumping' a long cloud into the sky. There most certainly are planetary changes happening, but that alone can't explain what I've seen with the vehicles darting through my sky all the time.

Kris

Various environmental factors such as variations in temperature and pressure contribute to the production of a visible contrail. The plane you saw could have simply been flying in a part of the sky where the temperature and pressure were not conducive to a contrail, and then entered a part of the sky where the atmospheric conditions were different.

Ask_a_debtor said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

Various environmental factors such as variations in temperature and pressure contribute to the production of a visible contrail. The plane you saw could have simply been flying in a part of the sky where the temperature and pressure were not conducive to a contrail, and then entered a part of the sky where the atmospheric conditions were different.

Exactly. I've seen that many times. That's evidence of the variability and possibly instability, of the upper atmosphere.

anart said:
c.a. said:
I am on the same page as to your research, ( which is light year's more investigated than what i have been able to figure out ) of what it really all means. i have also taken into account of what the C's refereed to as having some of the element's of this phenomena to do with the disconnect of consciousness of the Mass by some of this activity. Thus the term spraying.

i refrained from calling then chemtrails, and just listed them as c- trails, not as means to allude to something that they are not.

c.a. - just to be clear, calling them 'spraying' IS calling them chemtrails. Why else would you call it 'spraying'? It is exhaust, not spraying. I think you are doing some legalistic nitpicking in order to appear 'right' even though you are not in this instance.

OK, i can appreciate that, as possible unconscious adaptive behavior. When i use the term spray it remind me of how skunk blinds his adversary, to escape. So to the exhaust could be laced with chemical agents that disconnect the the link cognisance of the human brain.

i can understand that it may appear iam trying to have the last word, or reinsert my postion of what has already been discussed and explained. i should used the term exhaust.

I would ask you both Laura and anart, the C's also stated the some this exhaust was also had some fall out that was responsible for Morgellons fibers. i believe that was also what i was moving towards to the use of that term.

Thanks, i will pay more attention to being more conscious to expressing my thoughts in context to a forum discussion.

Laura said:
Also, there is not any "increased activity" of planes, it's just that when the atmosphere changes, you see their "leavings."

Fair enough. Twenty five years ago, when things were more stable, i would proably not even noticed the amount of air traffic. Though the amount of air traffic has more than doubled since then do to baby boomers having retired and do more traveling than other age groups i think more often.

But now living in an transportation corridor as well as living next to two major airports in the bay area in California for 19 years from 1987 to 2006 ( one being international) it has became quite noticeable that thing's were changing with the atmosphere, as this activity seemed to kick off from about 1987 though that might not be accurate i think it in the ball park. It was moving quite well at the start of the Gulf War under Bush Sr.

And now an even an bigger increase here, on a daily basis given all the activity, with astronomical interactions.

Please if some has the link about the discussion to the SOTT article on this subject it would be apprecited, as i will and should review it in it entirety, Thanks.

i remember that the sky's were so blue back then, and documented it quite often using 35 mm Kodak Kodachrome 25 color slide film. i would just sit on a hill side over looking the Bay Area, and for hours just be mesmerised by the beautiful shades of the twilight sky's before dark and before all this stated.

So many factors that have changed this beautiful canopy. The blue ski's do still exist if your at 9144 meters (35000 ft.) in a high allditude jet, and it is noticeable.

It is really rare to see a full day of blue sky at sea level, and go out of my way to digitally recorded it when it happens.

Unfortunately film is much more sensitive too the true colors witnessed to the color spectrum of what the human eye sees. So digital is not quite the same.

Ask_a_debtor said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

You know there times when some aircraft are running clear and then the exhaust appears, then stops, then goes on again, as if there is a selection of an application. I also see a few jets (white ones) that leave no exhaust what so ever. Know that could be do to an altitude adjustment or intentional i not sure and or so it could be design to through a wrench into adding a diversion.

If you cite the Cs, please give session date and snip from the transcript.

Laura said:
If you cite the Cs, please give session date and snip from the transcript.

i don't have CD with search engine i bought when it was offered, so it may take some time to dig into it, but will research it in the coming days. It's was one of the few session's concerning this activity that caught my eye and remember containing this information.

c.a. said:
I would ask you both Laura and anart, the C's also stated the some this exhaust was also had some fall out that was responsible for Morgellons fibers. i believe that was also what i was moving towards to the use of that term.

Actually, the Cs never said that. Morgellon's has been mentioned twice in the sessions, and the pertinent part about the origin of Morgellon's is the following:

7/29/06 said:
Q: (Perceval) What is the origin of Morgellons disease?
A: Off planet plague.

Q: (Galahad) Oh geez! (Perceval) Is it set to become more..eh..widespread throughout the…
A: To those who are genetically predisposed.

Q: (Perceval) Got a number?
A: Open.

Q: (Galahad) And is this something that the pathocrats are aware of and doing consciously?
A: No.

Shijing said:
c.a. said:

Actually, the Cs never said that. Morgellon's has been mentioned twice in the sessions, and the pertinent part about the origin of Morgellon's is the following:

7/29/06 said:
Q: (Perceval) What is the origin of Morgellons disease?
A: Off planet plague.

Q: (Galahad) Oh geez! (Perceval) Is it set to become more..eh..widespread throughout the…
A: To those who are genetically predisposed.

Q: (Perceval) Got a number?
A: Open.

Q: (Galahad) And is this something that the pathocrats are aware of and doing consciously?
A: No.

My error then, thanks Shijing for the correction, and the thread from that session.

c.a. said:
Ask_a_debtor said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

You know there times when some aircraft are running clear and then the exhaust appears, then stops, then goes on again, as if there is a selection of an application.
I also see a few jets (white ones) that leave no exhaust what so ever. Know that could be do to an altitude adjustment or intentional i not sure and or so it could be design to through a wrench into adding a diversion.

Laura said:
Exactly. I've seen that many times. That's evidence of the variability and possibly instability, of the upper atmosphere.

Ask_a_debtor said:
c.a. said:
Ask_a_debtor said:
RflctnOfU said:

Kris

You know there times when some aircraft are running clear and then the exhaust appears, then stops, then goes on again, as if there is a selection of an application.
I also see a few jets (white ones) that leave no exhaust what so ever. Know that could be do to an altitude adjustment or intentional i not sure and or so it could be design to through a wrench into adding a diversion.

Laura said:

It would be like layers of the atmosphere that fluctuates or as if the jet stream is acting like wave, which is osculating the jet stream perhaps like wavy line.

Thank you Gawan, it's worth allot to have the proper knowledge then to be misinformed.

Don't want to nitpick here, but I just wanted to point out, c.a., that you've been shown Laura's "chemtrail" article before, almost a year ago.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg246058.html#msg246058

Did you read it last time?

dugdeep said:
Don't want to nitpick here, but I just wanted to point out, c.a., that you've been shown Laura's "chemtrail" article before, almost a year ago.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg246058.html#msg246058

Did you read it last time?

No not fully, but did the last couple of days. As you can see the response's were almost as long as the article, as there were many personal opinion's on the topic. It is a global condition, and a very contriversital debate. Not all have this information, and as you can see when shared, some still doubt it as being something other then what is. i can see to that information, and research gives plenty of credence that indicated it to be what it all really represents. Still, people that responded (and who knows whom some of these people are, and what there agenda is) had some interesting experience's of the situation from different parts of the planet. But, it is what is.

Intersting this air corridor has been very quite over the last couple days, with very few planes or billowing exhaust trails. A few, but they dissipate quickly. It is as also starting to get warmer here, like late spring condition's, as of this time last year, there was still snow on the ground, and it was much cooler. What does mean, maybe they just reroute the air traffic to move with upper atmospheric trade winds, which are alway's shifting (like the ocean currents) over the planet, to save fuel, and make time.

A while back, while in Nevada, i did wittiness what would be considered a low flying C-130 military plane, putting out a trail that would not be typical of the altitude that would be called exhausts. This has been the few times i have witnessed this situation, and if there other time's i don't recall. During that same day there were as well your typical high attitude air traffic, and the plume's of exhaust seen quite frequently in the area, as here. And as i stated before there have been some (related, or unrelated who knows???) UFO activity in the area as well at different times.

An in the desert in NV. is Fallon Naval Air Station, (hmmm no ocean out there) that is only 96 kilometers away from Reno, and who knows what there doing out there, behind the curtain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Air_Station_Fallon
_http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fallion+naveal+air+base&oq=fallion+naveal+air+base&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=youtube-psuggest.12...3319l13735l0l17141l23l23l0l0l0l0l142l2717l0j23l23l0.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_C-130_Hercules

Attachments

• 350px-C-130H_Line_Drawing.png
    350px-C-130H_Line_Drawing.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom