Strange sounds In The Sky: Trumpets - Groaning - Scraping

About the Yakutia noises....
I looked up Yakutia, and it is known for its coldness, and also being a site for gulags. It has winter tours for people who want a winter experience 'in the coldest place'... And it looks pretty flat - like tundra.
Then there's fires...
And then the daylight receeds - I mention this because in Alaska on Monday, a town called Eagle had both the coldest statewide temp, and the hottest. (37°F - 83°F)
So it might be temp fluctuations acting on something in the geography.
Maybe air blowing through a mine shaft since there are mines.

someone has compiled a video of strange sounds from all over the world during January 2012

Strange Frequency Sounds World Wide January 2012

These have probably already been covered or noted previously, but there may be some new ones here as well.

Really bizarre - and if volume level on video to be trusted - extra loud sounds recorded near Melbourne, Australia, 03/04/2023.

Also from March and on the opposite side of the world, from Ireland...

Last edited:
Really bizarre - and if volume level on video to be trusted - extra loud sounds recorded near Melbourne, Australia, 03/04/2023.

Also from March and on the opposite side of the world, from Ireland...

My guess? It's HAARP and 30 antennas malfunctioned while someone took an unauthorized coffee break. That sound sounds like I think HARRP mind control might feel if (when?) we could feel it. I'm enjoying the little story, seeing that Array in Alaska with smoke coming up from a section somewhere in the middle, lol!

But it could be anything - definitely sounds technological though, like grinding gears.

Saw this yesterday but hadn't got around to posting it.. very strange! It's a couple hours drive from where I live.. Dunno what to make of it. TBH at first it sounded quite like someone messing with a guitar fx pedal, to me.. I was thinking maybe fake (it's weird how the guy asks "you can hear that right?").. no idea though! It's nothing like any of the other "trumpet" type sky sounds I've seen videos of..

I found the tiktok channel of the guy who recorded it - Jai_misanthropic (@jai_misanthropic) | TikTok - and he has a few videos where he's showing poltergeist type activity in his house (door closing by itself, weird fingerprint left in dust on a shelf, plastic round thing moving by itself when he asks the spirit (or whatever) to move it)... Then in one of his videos he says (paraphrase) "I've been mucking around with ouija boards and I was stupid enough to invite demons to come and possess me, cos I didn't believe in it...but now all this weird stuff is happening"... Reeeally dunno about this guy :umm: Very interesting if it's real though. That sound does sound like it's echoing through the hills...

The first really loud recording sounds a bit like a record I bought sometime in the late 80s or early 90s. NASA had been recording the sounds the planets makes. There were individual tracks like these

and also mixes, of how they would sound together when they were synched in their various orbits. Very intriguing.

Does anyone remember this? I can't find anything in a search. It had a plain brown cover.

I get the impression that the 'trumpets' or 'roars' coming from the sky kind of slowed down for a few years. There was a time (like a decade ago) that they seemed way more common. Or at least they were being reported much more. And it was creepy because it felt like something big was imminent. Then the videos with audios became rarer, and there were entire years that at least I didn't see any new ones.

However, a day or two ago I came across this compilation that appears to be of recent videos - like less than a year or so. Particularly strange is a video of a strange sound in the middle of a storm, and then an object flying past in the opposite direction of the wind! (UFO?)

Now I don't like getting all biblical, but I was wondering: Assuming it's true that these events happen on a sort of cyclical basis, with a few years of activity and then a period of calm, could it be that the trumpets in the book of the Apocalypsis refer each to one of these cycles? Like, the angel sounded the first trumpet is roughly equivalent to a period of strange sounds. Then quiet, then the second trumpet would match the next cycle, and so on. Too literal?

Another thought - again assuming that there is a cycle to the 'sky trumpets' and it's not just my perception: It would be interesting to see if they match other cycles, for example the 11 year sunspot cycle. Or astronomical alignments, etc.

I had been wondering about those, they did make such a big... buzz... a few years ago and then disappeared.

I suppose the answer to your biblical question would lie somewhere in the origin of the phenomenon, if it is something related to a cyclical set of conditions, perhaps the companion star to our sun and the exposure of earth to it as it rotates through space, or maybe there's an internal process within the earth that also has a cyclical nature to it, or both..or more!

Back
Top Bottom