Supporters of Israel's genocide and their assertions

In a Jerusalem Post article a survey of Jewish and Arab students and teacher's perceptions shows a marked difference in in how they perceive one another. It seems like the jews foster much more negative news of the arabs than vice versa, but that mutual dislike was strongly mitigated by exposure and interaction with people of different backgrounds.

Summary of the results
The first subject that the Initiative’s letter raised concerns regarding hatred between the two groups. According to the survey, nearly half of the Jewish students (40%) reported high levels of hatred. In contrast, within the Arab population, less than a sixth (11%) reported high levels of hatred, and a third (30%) reported medium levels of hate toward their Jewish counterparts.

Among teachers, the figures were lower, with a little less than a quarter (23%) of the Jewish teachers and less than a tenth (9%) of the Arab teachers reporting high levels of hatred.

When asked about the levels of exposure each group has to members of the other group, most (81%) Jewish students reported that they do not interact with their same-age Arab peers. Less than a tenth (9%) reported that they frequently interact with Arab students.

Among Arab students, half of the participants reported frequent interactions with Jewish students. Among teachers, there is a similar gap between levels of interaction, where most (82%) of the Arab teachers interact with Jewish teachers frequently as opposed to only half of the participating Jewish teachers.

In addition to examining levels of negative feelings and interaction with others, the survey also tested for levels of knowledge and understanding of their cultural counterparts. According to the survey, compared to Jewish teachers, more Arab teachers report familiarity with the challenges and culture of the Jewish people.

Moreover, a little over a quarter (26%) of the Arab teachers reported empathy toward Jews, while only a little over a tenth (14%) of the Jewish teachers could report the same thing concerning Arabs.

Positive effects of interacting

Additionally, “an encouraging result of the survey is a significant positive correlation between interaction and views,” the letter stated.

According to the letter, the percentage of students and teachers who reported that they would feel fine had a family of the other cultural group lived near them was nearly three times higher after they met and interacted with members from the other cultural group.

Participants' views on the levels of hate became considerably lower post-interaction, while levels of affection rose.

The letter summarized the presented data, stating, “the significant positive effects of interaction between the two cultural groups clearly raised the need to dramatically expand interactions between Jews and Arabs that are in the Education system.”

In a Jerusalem Post article a survey of Jewish and Arab students and teacher's perceptions shows a marked difference in in how they perceive one another. It seems like the jews foster much more negative news of the arabs than vice versa, but that mutual dislike was strongly mitigated by exposure and interaction with people of different backgrounds.

The value of interaction and an attempt to understand one another! It reminds me of the cool story about this black musician who befriended KKK members and ended up drawing them away from hate.

There's something here about why Russian and China can do ethnically diverse mutliculturalism, while the West can't. I have been wondering why this is the case.

Is it the case? I see Canada as a successful example of multiculturalism, with the English and French coexisting in peace for over 150 years.

It's a complex peace, if we can call it that. Most constitutional crises of distant and recent past in Canada have been based on French-English tension (Meech Lake Accord, Chharlotteton Accord, Separation Referendum, FLQ). Nowadays, equalization payments to Quebec mean that the social programs enjoyed by Quebecois are paid for by the rest of Canada - to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars. Albertans pay most of it, and they know it, and many absolutely hate the French because of it.

This is by design, and began at Canada's inception. French elite were installed in Canada by the British Empire, given religious and language rights and some autonomy as a bribe to prevent them from joining the American Revolution. You can read Ehret's 'Untold history of Canada' series to get the details. It's similar to other imperial divide-and-conquer tactics, like Taiwan-China, Ukraine-Russia, or Israel-Palestine, though not as geostrategically important as those.

Aside from French-English issues, there's ongoing Native-white issues, and also now growing migrant issues.

I don't know much about multiculturalism in Russia or China, tho. I've heard it works from two fairly reliable sources. Need more research tho.

At any rate, your post about the benefit of Arabs and Israelis simply speaking to each other was a good one, hopeful, as sometimes all these ethnic divides seem to be getting only more deeply entrenched, especially with some on the 'new right' embracing racism as necessary and justified here in the West. It'll be a fine line to walk in the future, protecting borders from weapons of mass migration and not sliding into race hatred.

There's something here about why Russian and China can do ethnically diverse mutliculturalism, while the West can't. I have been wondering why this is the case.
What gives you that idea?

Historically, there were many ethnicities in what is now considered China. And yet, Han people dominate China and have done so since very long. Even with the ethnic minorities in China today, they're still grouped under the Han cultural identity, which has lately been replaced with party ideology. Throughout history, conformity towards one culture/ideology has always been the goal of Chinese culture, which is pretty much the opposite of any real multiculturalism. Ask Tibetans and people in Xinjiang how they feel about "multiculturalism".

I'd argue that multiculturalism has a hard time surviving anywhere for long, just how people with very different vibes generally don't get along. For example, despite Chinese often bringing up the idea of a "5000 year old culture" or India trying to expand its soft-power through Ayurveda and Yoga, both states follow a very Western ideology that is founded on nihilistic philosophical materialism, the same one used around the world. Most people are encouraged to become engineers, doctors, lawyers etc. with local traditions dying out at a fast rate. Culture is very surface-level, at this point. We do have a one-world government, especially in terms of the underlying philosophy of things. Can you think of any state anywhere in the world that does not follow materialist principles and employs Western-style infrastructure?

What gives you that idea?

Well, many people like to quote the Edgar Cayce statement that Russia will save the world. Fewer know of his similar predictions about China.

Decades before the rest of the world was thinking about the enormous impact that China would have upon the global stage, Edgar Cayce predicted great things for China and its people. On one occasion, Cayce told a group of people that eventually China would become “the cradle of Christianity, as applied in the lives of men.” — Edgar Cayce reading 3976-29

On another occasion, when a thirty-six-year-old book publisher asked about the destiny of China in 1943, just prior to his own trip to the country to serve in the capacity of a missionary, Cayce promised amazing changes in the country that would lead to more democracy and greater religious freedom. He also suggested that eventually the height of civilization would move from the West to the Chinese people: “And these will progress. For, civilization moves west.” — Edgar Cayce reading 2834-3

So is there evidence for these claims? I've been looking at material from Brian Berletic, Carl Zha, Matthew Ehret, Arnaud Bertrand, Michael Hudson, Eva Bartlett, and listening to Chinese politicians, looking at their domestic policies, geopolitics, etc. Plus reading SOTT articles on the topic. My conclusion is yes, there is evidence to Cayce's claims.

To be specific, China looks to have its act together and peoples interests as fundamental. Insofar as a country can be governed well in 3D during the influx of The Wave, China seems to be doing pretty good. Germane to my point - better than the West.

They also generally get geopolitics right - look at foreign minister Wang's statements on Palestine.

That's all probably because China doesn't seem to be very far along in its next cycle of ponerization. It's in good times mode, prosperity mode. Time will tell if and when these good times create an accumulation and overabundance of pathologicals, leading to another cycle of collapse into chaos. Same goes for Russia. So far, China is executing corporate fraudsters and banning others from the country (including having banned Soros), so they seem to have some grip on the pathologicals for now.

That's the general overview. As a sub-category to this, we have the question of cultural policy, and multiculturalism within China's borders. Based on my reading of the authors above (who are Sino-philes, yes, but also have pro-truth traits that probably trump that), and then looking at the internal disharmony of Western countries, China seems much more harmonious. I could be wrong, and I don't live there, but that's my current hypothesis.

Here's an example:

Historically, there were many ethnicities in what is now considered China. And yet, Han people dominate China and have done so since very long. Even with the ethnic minorities in China today, they're still grouped under the Han cultural identity, which has lately been replaced with party ideology. Throughout history, conformity towards one culture/ideology has always been the goal of Chinese culture, which is pretty much the opposite of any real multiculturalism. Ask Tibetans and people in Xinjiang how they feel about "multiculturalism".

Beware of Deep State propaganda, aka standard Western MSM talking points.

In the case of Tibet, it was a CIA/MI6 operating base, with the aim of destabilizing China. The creepy old man who is revered as the Dalai Lama was on CIA payroll, too. That's all documented. Tibet was also a violent feudal theocracy not too long ago.

If I ask a Ukrainian about Russia, what will they say? It depends if they've bought into Banderite Nazism or if they're a decent human being.

So if I ask a Tibetan about their ideas on China, it all depends. Is it likely that I will find someone who is programmed, or someone who has the objective data to make an accurate assessment of their situation?

And I hope to God you're not towing the 'Uyghur genocide' line. The people in Xinjiang are doing just fine. Look at the material from the content producers I mentioned above for more details. Or just do a SOTT search.

As Putin said, this 'evil China' thing is a bogeyman, a story for children. Tibet and Xinjiang are major plot points in that fairy tale.

I'd argue that multiculturalism has a hard time surviving anywhere for long, just how people with very different vibes generally don't get along.

Yep, it's probably due to ponerological cycles.

For example, despite Chinese often bringing up the idea of a "5000 year old culture" or India trying to expand its soft-power through Ayurveda and Yoga, both states follow a very Western ideology that is founded on nihilistic philosophical materialism, the same one used around the world.

It's curious, you mentioned how cultures don't get along due to different vibes. Then you said 'for example' - but the example you bring up is actually lending evidence to how different national cultures do get along - via an adoption of the same vibe nihilistic materialism.

Anyways, didn't China's philosophy predate the West? And same with India? So they can't really be said to 'follow' a Western ideology as you write above. That said, yeah, I agree the nihilistic materialism is definitely there in China. But so is a relatively humanist focus that ironically comes from their Marxism. I find that dash of humanism to be better than the nihilistic materialism with the transhumanism of the West. Just my preference, if I had to choose. About India I am ignorant.

Anyways, this is getting pretty far off topic.

Back
Top Bottom