Taylor Swift shilling for the PTB?

Yeah, but her appeal in that respect seems to go far beyond any others who shared similar attributes. She seems to provoke adoration in many that goes beyond the average stuff that surrounds pop stars.

Is that not because our culture got saturated with superstars and we’re not used to seeing someone so famous anymore?

I’m thinking of The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis.

I know she’s the biggest star at the moment, but is she really much bigger than those guys or embodies the archetype more? Relatively speaking, with social media and the internet, is her level of fame just bigger relative to the exposure she can get now?

In the past, if a star released an album, you bought the album and maybe went to their show if they came to a city near you. That album and that ticket were one-time payments. When you listened to them at home, you listened to them in an isolated context on you stereo system. There must be artists who I’ve listened to albums 100 times.

Now if you like an artist, you play their songs on Spotify, and every time you do, that’s logged in ‘the system’ and they get that count in the charts, and they get like £0.001 or something.

The more plays they get, the more exposure they get, the more the industry promotes them, and the more plays they get… etc.

There’s always been adoration of stars. There’s lots of artists whose fans you see fainting at concerts, crying in the front row, chasing the tour bus as it leaves the venue. I think it was always pretty common. At least since rock n roll started.

There’s a famous story of Bill Haley coming to England and doing a theatre tour. He played “Rock Around the Clock” at one place and the kids went so crazy there was damage to the concern room.

She seemed to maintain some connection to the roots which made her popular, but something else was animating her, and her lifestyle had gradually drawn her into a sort of gilded prison that was a whole lot bigger and meaner than she was. If I had been one of her true fans I don't think I would be able to separate myself from the old Taylor and what she is now.

Yeah, and perhaps its the same with other aspects of entertainment. Take Star Wars, many thought that the same connection they had with the previous movies would be carried on when Disney took over, and boy it turned out to be otherwise. Or take the Barbie movie from last year, everyone thought it would be a silly, funny movie with a good message, but found "The Message®" instead, the woke message that is.

Its taking what we thought endearing at some point and then use it make the agenda more palatable or present in culture hoping that not many would complain or notice.

Even without the artist being a "deep level punctuator" music and lyrics by themselves can influence us at a subconscious level according to the Cs.

Session 13 June 2015:
Q: (L) I assume that means answers about Putin, 4D STS having fun playing games with people, and so forth. Okay, let's go back to this other topic here. A forum member writes:

(L) Does a person's taste in music reflect their state of awareness, development, and being?

A: Yes, more or less, though there is a range of preferences at various "levels".

Q: (L) Okay, next question:

A: It can be strongly affected if only subconsciously.

Q: (L) Okay:

A: The sound opens the door for the lyrics to enter for good or ill.

Q: (L) Does that mean that a song that sounds really horrible and mechanical and like somebody just beating on a pot or clanging on the hood of their car or something, and if that's the kind of music the person likes, but it also has good lyrics, then that's okay?

A: Not exactly. The sound can open gates at - or of - different levels and parts of the internal makeup.

Q: (L) Okay, next forum question:

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Next:

A: Sadly, in some circles, yes.

Q: (Galatea) So, if people like anarchy music about hating the government and law, then they're gonna stir up some trouble?

(L) I dunno. Maybe they would track somebody like that and think that they could turn that person to their own uses.

(Perceval) They said there are some types of music that are listened to by certain types of people... Certain types of emo music or whatever that certain types of young people listen to, like outsiders or loners and that kind of thing, and those people could be tracked as candidates for "use"...

A: The 70's were the time of development of such concepts and technologies. The 80's were the period when implementation became more widespread. At present 90 percent of broadcast music has corrupting elements.

Q: (Pierre) So we have to listen to old music. Music from before the 70's. Or classical music.

(L) Obviously we need to be paying much closer attention to our musical tastes, and analyzing what it is about songs that we like. And obviously, we need to pay a lot more attention to what we listen to in the background. But that means I'm safe since I only listen to old classic rock like Bob Seger, whose music is the best! [laughter]

A: Yes. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Does anyone have any idea what the attraction of Taylor Swift is to so many people, young and old, politicians etc. etc.?
This is an article from a newspaper in Spain from when she gave a concert in Madrid.

I think she explains it very well:

Taylor Swift's event in Madrid was not a concert, it was a mass.

As a mass that it was - because it was, with all its liturgy, its key messages, its blessings - what happened at the altar was fifty percent of what happened. The rest took place in the stands. And it was quite a spectacle.

But you know what? I cried. Half a dozen times I have had to look away to fight back tears during the concert. And not exactly because Taylor Swift's songs or her approach to them moved me. No. What has moved me has been the public. The nine-year-old redhead girl who was right behind her and who sang at the top of her lungs, with a dramatic attitude, each of the songs, with the concentration of a chess player. Or the two teenagers, to my left, who screamed during each song and all celebrated them with jumping, applause and contortions. The 65,000 people, in short, who sang each and every one of the songs in the repertoire with extraordinary tuning and who managed to make Swift's voice remain in the background almost every time. That made your hair stand on end, all at once, of course. Because what was there was communion.

Over many years of life and therefore concerts I have seen dozens of artists, Madonna, and Prince, Metallica, Underworld, Depeche Mode, Moderat, the Pet Shop Boys, what do I know, Queens of The Stone Age, a Royal Blood, the Damned, George Michael... but I had never seen this. That communion, which is expressed in singing, but also in the clothing of the thousands of fans attending the concert. Interesting: despite the very high density of miniskirts, bustiers, tops and tight sequin dresses, and the tons of glitter on eyebrows, eyelids and cheeks, one thing dominated the entire scene: here no one came to flirt, to please others ; here you came to be part of something, to reaffirm your militancy; to like yourself.

Taylor Swift herself, with her eternal bangs that are a pure image of innocence, displays on stage a way of being that separates her light years from other divas like Beyoncé or Rihanna... Swift never tries to be erotic, not even when She walks around the stage in a sequined bodysuit and a garter on her left leg. The league (pardon the redundancy) where she plays is another. That's why girls and teenagers love her. Because she resolves the transition from girl to woman without conflicts. Because she avoids the often conflicting male gaze. How can she not be a hero to the girls?

In classic tales, such as those collected by the Brothers Grimm throughout the 19th century, nothing is whimsical. If Sleeping Beauty's prince has to cross a thorn forest to access the palace where the princess sleeps, what tradition is talking about, symbolically, is a rite of passage from childhood to adulthood, which always It is a real suffering (as teenagers, but also their parents, know well). Taylor Swift, beyond the fact that she sings, plays the piano and guitar and is super nice on stage, she fulfills a role for the younger generations that fits seamlessly into that tradition. It represents the 'normal' girl who becomes a woman (dark forests included in the scenery, it is difficult to believe that that floaty blue dress reminiscent of the one Snow White or Aurora would wear is casual) without surrendering to any authority other than herself, and teach others how to do it. At the concert, her mass, Taylor Swift officiates the ceremony like a priestess, and as a good intermediary between the goddess and her faithful, she gives herself. And the girls, the girls, say, shout, roar amen.

Recently, myself and a few other childhood friends got together to have a small week long reunion at the beach. My one friend who flew in from CA found out that she was suddenly able to get Taylor Swift tickets (at a hefty price) for her recent concert in Wales. So she ditched the rest of the get together to fly out to Wales to see Taylor. She was buzzing with excitement, blasting TS until her flight the next day. She sent us pics of her face covered in glitter. Oh, and she's 65 years old. I know a few other geriatric swifties too.

I remember getting super excited and saving my after school job money to get tickets for Led Zeppelin, The Who, and other super groups of the day anytime they were at the Garden. But I don't remember seeing any "old" people there, lol. The Swiftie thing is unusual for sure.

I always thought just sheer marketing must be a large part of why she's so popular. I had seen people on the internet say her name but didn't know who she was, then when her album '1989' came out in 2014, it was on the shelves at the checkouts in my local [huge corporation chain] supermarket, in rural Australia.. Rows of Taylor Swift CDs right in front of you, at child eye level, where they usually have chocolate bars. This supermarket doesn't even sell CDs! I've never seen another album there like that since.. That album cover art is a faded polaroid photo with handwritten "T.S. 1989", which is obviously designed to give the impression of something home made, authentic, down to earth - which I feel was appealing to the tastes of many young people at that time. It looked like some indie band had somehow convinced the shop to stock their album. So it seemed like it had been Decided at top music industry levels that she was to be the next big thing..

I currently live in Kansas City, and Taylor has taken over this town. I have never been a fan. My oldest daughter liked her when she was first becoming famous and I even took her to a concert in 2014 I believe? (May have been 2015 or 16) My daughter is 26 now and she can't stand her either. It seems 'magical' the mesmerization she instills in her fans. I do feel something creepy or dark behind her. So from a female perspective, I also do not see the draw.

Where is the hero to go with the heroine? There is none because the 'patriarchy' is in the 'doghouse'. The action-taking, masculine principle that embodies self-confidence, knowledge, and power is represented where? Who represents the hero on the world's stage today? "for wherever the carcass is, there will be the eagles gathered together", (Matthew 24:28). Putin of course. Actually who would better represent the idea of 'white patriarchy' than Putin?

Talor Swift is attractive, she has a cute, innocent face and a slim body like a high school sweetheart. She seems to exude an innocence that brings out the protective instinct in men, at least that's how her appearance and manner affect me. Yes, she's a tool, but I wonder how conscious she is of what's going on - not much probably. In a healthier society, there would be an impressive male counterpart to Swift, but he is missing, we only have 'men in soft clothes', or we have anti-heroes, or we have flawed heroes, but no ringer.

Look at the swooning over the Beatles in the early 60’s. I never “got” that. But it’s rooted in deep psychic stuff. Now the media machine/programmers are even more refined and advanced far beyond that era. Who knows how much subliminal encoding goes into each recording. She’s a witch, esoteric sell-out of the highest order. She’s got the Lizzie’s and major dark entities behind her. She’s Bathsheba, the girl in the red dress and Mata Hari rolled into one.

I think it would be great if some of the women on the forum chimed in.

(Oh yeah, she’s every temptation of the devil also. A living archetype. An advertisement for every conceivable sin. One stop shop. )
Well, here’s my “chimes”.
As a “natural born woman” and, apparently considered a “geriatric” by some, :lol:from @Leelee post […] “She sent us pics of her face covered in glitter. Oh, and she's 65 years old. I know a few other geriatric swifties too. ”, I do prefer “Boomer”, but, whatever!

I do NOT do “glitter”.
I most definitely am NOT a “Swifty”, and I am pretty sure the use of that term is used as an oxymoron, and part of the “hilarious” 4th Density Service to Self joke on humanity.
Sure, it may be the young ladies surname, but she and her devoted worshippers are anything but mentally or intellectually “Swift”.

Her lyrics are emotional triggers, and are encouraging toxic behaviour.
She’s encouraging emotional manipulation of young, immature guys.
It’s toxic feminism, 2.0, , but now...dressed like a Princess.
And, even tho’ ol’ Stevie has been “befriended” by Taylor, I think this meme still stands:
3452EA98-FA6D-4555-8AA5-900B32359CE2.jpeg

Does anyone have any idea what the attraction of Taylor Swift is to so many people, young and old, politicians etc. etc.?

Purely speculative: Her "girl next door"-ness? The white blonde normie-ness? She feels a bit like an OP to me, perhaps all other OPs (half of "us" humans, give or take) can immediately identify with? They would call that quality "being down to earth" or similar, no doubt.

I know of a few guys, some of them as old as my own middle age, who claim to be "in love with her". One apparently secured a "hall pass" for her from his lovely wife, apparently (in a quid pro quo for Zak Efron, i think). The weirder part is that I am also aware of supposedly straight women also claiming to be in love with her (sort your heads out, please folks!).

Many drove from Brisbane down to Sydney just to see her in concert (the flights were unavailable due to having been booked out by... her fans, again)! That's an incredibly boring 10 hour drive in each direction.

To me personally, she comes across pretty mediocre as both her singing and her pop musical opus go. Look wise, reasonably attractive, but nothing out of ordinary.

As a kid, I spent many, many hours watching cartoons, and especially, mind-bending cosmetic ads. In almost every ad, there were very slim, tall young women with long hair wearing lingerie. The extent of my programming was such that I eventually knew all these ads by heart, and took pleasure in repeating them to my parents, as I mimicked the borderline sexual gestures of these women. When I was 5 years old, I dreamed about seeing my female educators in sexy lingerie (you can imagine the damage!). Even today, whenever I see a slim, tall woman with long hair, something in me gets "triggered" (and no, I don't salivate like a Pavlovian dog, but there is definitely some deep programmed response that resurfaces).

If I take into account all the programming I was subjected to, and the fact that I have been born and raised in a toxic leftist woke culture, I think Taylor Swift is a "psychic front" for transgenderism. Her slim, tall figure, coupled with excessive makeup, overlaps "beautifully" with the "ideal" physique of the "transitioned" man. Her "gender-neutral" name, and her initials (TS), also subliminally condition her followers to accept the "New World Order." So here we have somebody (perhaps an Undergrounder?), who is a role model for the feminization of men and and the masculinization of women. Nice combo, eh?

The PTB seem to be very proficient at "growing" superstars and suddenly corrupting them, along with their followers. In the past, superstars needed to project a more "traditional" image to entice new followers. Now the new generation of superstars promotes distorted values mercilessly. Traditional values are flipped upside down and people go along with the new "trend," which may be their last if they are not careful. The songs don't need any depth to make it to the top. Disintegration of society.

Taylor Swift - Then and Now
1719144766199.png

Miley Cyrus - Then and Now
1719144673350.png

As a “natural born woman” and, apparently considered a “geriatric” by some, :lol:from @Leelee post […] “She sent us pics of her face covered in glitter. Oh, and she's 65 years old. I know a few other geriatric swifties too. ”, I do prefer “Boomer”, but, whatever!
Oh Debra, I too prefer "boomer", I am one and am "OK" with it. :) I was just having some fun because I'm still a little salty that our good friend ditched us for that Siren!

I don't know whats so special people go nuts about her, but I like many songs of her, indeed.
My doughter used to listen to her and that's how it got my attention.
But Taylor is probably one more agent or useful idiot of matix. Sad but true.

Taylor Swift's event in Madrid was not a concert, it was a mass.

As a mass that it was - because it was, with all its liturgy, its key messages, its blessings - what happened at the altar was fifty percent of what happened. The rest took place in the stands. And it was quite a spectacle.

But you know what? I cried. Half a dozen times I have had to look away to fight back tears during the concert. And not exactly because Taylor Swift's songs or her approach to them moved me. No. What has moved me has been the public. The nine-year-old redhead girl who was right behind her and who sang at the top of her lungs, with a dramatic attitude, each of the songs, with the concentration of a chess player. Or the two teenagers, to my left, who screamed during each song and all celebrated them with jumping, applause and contortions. The 65,000 people, in short, who sang each and every one of the songs in the repertoire with extraordinary tuning and who managed to make Swift's voice remain in the background almost every time. That made your hair stand on end, all at once, of course. Because what was there was communion.

Over many years of life and therefore concerts I have seen dozens of artists, Madonna, and Prince, Metallica, Underworld, Depeche Mode, Moderat, the Pet Shop Boys, what do I know, Queens of The Stone Age, a Royal Blood, the Damned, George Michael... but I had never seen this. That communion, which is expressed in singing, but also in the clothing of the thousands of fans attending the concert. Interesting: despite the very high density of miniskirts, bustiers, tops and tight sequin dresses, and the tons of glitter on eyebrows, eyelids and cheeks, one thing dominated the entire scene: here no one came to flirt, to please others ; here you came to be part of something, to reaffirm your militancy; to like yourself.

Taylor Swift herself, with her eternal bangs that are a pure image of innocence, displays on stage a way of being that separates her light years from other divas like Beyoncé or Rihanna... Swift never tries to be erotic, not even when She walks around the stage in a sequined bodysuit and a garter on her left leg. The league (pardon the redundancy) where she plays is another. That's why girls and teenagers love her. Because she resolves the transition from girl to woman without conflicts. Because she avoids the often conflicting male gaze. How can she not be a hero to the girls?

In classic tales, such as those collected by the Brothers Grimm throughout the 19th century, nothing is whimsical. If Sleeping Beauty's prince has to cross a thorn forest to access the palace where the princess sleeps, what tradition is talking about, symbolically, is a rite of passage from childhood to adulthood, which always It is a real suffering (as teenagers, but also their parents, know well). Taylor Swift, beyond the fact that she sings, plays the piano and guitar and is super nice on stage, she fulfills a role for the younger generations that fits seamlessly into that tradition. It represents the 'normal' girl who becomes a woman (dark forests included in the scenery, it is difficult to believe that that floaty blue dress reminiscent of the one Snow White or Aurora would wear is casual) without surrendering to any authority other than herself, and teach others how to do it. At the concert, her mass, Taylor Swift officiates the ceremony like a priestess, and as a good intermediary between the goddess and her faithful, she gives herself. And the girls, the girls, say, shout, roar amen.
I think that is a great synopsis. There probably are some STS 4th density forces lurking there, like I would expect there is with all popular figures with worldwide fame and unlimited resources. Most likely there's subliminal programing in her very catchy songs. However, how conscious of the "satanic, dark forces" she is is probably nil. I think back to the days before I had discovered the Cs and learned how to read reality. She has that level of knowledge I'm would think.

I definitely think the image that she puts out there is an archetype that hooks deeply into the emotional center: the beautiful, relatable, popular girl who is also nice to you, is vulnerable at times but still loves herself. The little girl, the female/male adolescent or the "inner adolescent/child" is often immediately drawn to her, wants to be her. Also she is dating a football star which is, frankly, so high school. Whether Taylor really is kindness itself, you would have to ask the people closest to her. The media certainly goes out of the way to make a point about her generosity and "girlsquad:"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/02/business/taylor-swift-100000-life-changing-bonus-truck-crew/index.html

If the aliens become a completely undeniable reality even to the most uninterested, materialistic of the masses perhaps she will be toted out to tow the line that they are here to "save us" or we should be kind to them. She has a lot of emotional power for many and much more trust than almost all politicians and other celebrities. I think about Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Oprah, Tom Hanks and especially Madonna. In the cases of these celebrities at least the wiff of the satanic that surrounds them (well, Madonna absolutely reeks!). Comparitively, Taylor is pure innocence.

Back
Top Bottom