Taylor Swift shilling for the PTB?

Taylor Swift seems to have the world (or part of it) in the palm of her hands. A very attractive girl singing relatable songs seemingly. Her audiences seem mesmerised by her power. She is like the head witch of a coven where all the acolytes attach themselves to her every utterance. Some of them appear to be in trance mode. It is quite scary.

A recent X/Twitter post has Swift cursing 'the patriarchy' on a grand scale in front of her fans. I guess that's part of the shilling. I wonder what Taylor's solution to the problem of the patriarchy would be. Probably a matriarchal arrangement like the Longhouse system of government - the link is from an interesting SOTT article from which I will quote:
The most important feature of the Longhouse, and why it makes such a resonant (and controversial) symbol of our current circumstances, is the ubiquitous rule of the Den Mother. More than anything, the Longhouse refers to the remarkable overcorrection of the last two generations toward social norms centering feminine needs and feminine methods for controlling, directing, and modeling behavior. Many from left, right, and center have made note of this shift. In 2010, Hanna Rosin announced "The End of Men." Hillary Clinton made it a slogan of her 2016 campaign: "The future is female." She was correct.

As of 2022, women held 52 percent of professional-managerial roles in the U.S. Women earn more than 57 percent of bachelor degrees, 61 percent of master's degrees, and 54 percent of doctoral degrees. And because they are overrepresented in professions, such as human resource management (73 percent) and compliance officers (57 percent), that determine workplace behavioral norms, they have an outsized influence on professional culture, which itself has an outsized influence on American culture more generally.

Meanwhile, men who have not been subject to the culture of the West pour across our borders, is it all part of a diabolical plan?

The following video takes a look at the experience of many who claim to have little memory of attending her actual concerts. As if they're SO dissociated and enthralled that they lose a part of their waking awareness of the show itself. And realize this later on. On one fairly mundane hand, this form of hypnosis has been well explained before in the documentary about evangelist Marjoe some years ago. But on another, and as the commentator suggests, there may be some imagery in her videos, and other subliminals (as well as some in-your-face things), that have induced entrancement on, perhaps, a whole other level.

If I take into account all the programming I was subjected to, and the fact that I have been born and raised in a toxic leftist woke culture, I think Taylor Swift is a "psychic front" for transgenderism. Her slim, tall figure, coupled with excessive makeup, overlaps "beautifully" with the "ideal" physique of the "transitioned" man.
I think it's rather that transgender men try desperately to mimic Swift's tall, slim figure because such a figure is seen as a feminine ideal. Cleckley explains that transgenderism and transvestitism are about caricaturing the female physique and appearance as a way to compete for the attention of men focusing on real women. The relatively rare incidence of pathologies seem mostly due to imprinting errors, although the C's have mentioned chemical factors like atrazine in the food supply as having an influence.

Swift seems to me like a typical pop star: helped into a position of fame, then manipulated so as to manipulate the people she acts as a role model for. And a pretty benign one when you consider what was done to others like Michael Jackson. I don't think she really has that much political clout; the establishment has every reason to exaggerate the extent of her influence in that way because she supports the establishment's candidate. Her choice of Biden doesn't indicate much other than she's a dumb, disconnected and entitled aristocrat with all the political awareness of a Golden Retriever.

Remembered this from a session in 2015:

What is more important in determining a song’s value: the lyrics or the sound/mood/feeling?
A: The sound opens the door for the lyrics to enter for good or ill.
Q: (L) Does that mean that a song that sounds really horrible and mechanical and like somebody just beating on a pot or clanging on the hood of their car or something, and if that's the kind of music the person likes, but it also has good lyrics, then that's okay?
A: Not exactly. The sound can open gates at - or of - different levels and parts of the internal makeup.

Then about strobes, that every concert has:

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?
A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!
Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.
A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??
Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?
A: Hypnotic opener.

Maybe there is something hypnotic about her voice and the way she sings too.

Does anyone have any idea what the attraction of Taylor Swift is to so many people, young and old, politicians etc. etc.?

Yeah, but her appeal in that respect seems to go far beyond any others who shared similar attributes. She seems to provoke adoration in many that goes beyond the average stuff that surrounds pop stars.

Is that not because our culture got saturated with superstars and we’re not used to seeing someone so famous anymore?

I’m thinking of The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis.

I am personally pretty perplexed and clueless why Swift is so famous and hyped. I don’t get it at all.

Someone recently said that Swift is selling more live tickets than anyone before, by A LOT!!! That fact is so extreme that it dwarfs what Jackson, Beatles and so on could muster/attract! What she attracts is in another universe… I think something like that was said on Rick Beato‘s music channel. Seems a lot of people in the young generations are very much into her.

But personally, I have to say that I can’t compare her at all with previous Mega Stars (like Jackson, Elvis, Beatles, Diana and so on). I don’t see much talent in her and I don’t like any of her “music“.

You can think what you want about previous Mega Stars (like the ones mentioned above) but some if not all of them had serious talents and worked really hard. I don’t see much of that in Swift. Quite the opposite, in fact. Somehow, she seems very flat and boring to me compared to those people, especially in terms of music. Even if someone would give me a ticket for free, or even payed me good money to go, I wouldn’t go. Quite the opposite with the other Mega stars of the past.

Last edited:
The following video takes a look at the experience of many who claim to have little memory of attending her actual concerts. As if they're SO dissociated and enthralled that they lose a part of their waking awareness of the show itself. And realize this later on. On one fairly mundane hand, this form of hypnosis has been well explained before in the documentary about evangelist Marjoe some years ago. But on another, and as the commentator suggests, there may be some imagery in her videos, and other subliminals (as well as some in-your-face things), that have induced entrancement on, perhaps, a whole other level.

The hype around Taylor Swift is frankly bizarre. At least with the other pop-superstars, I can recall at least a few catchy tunes.

With Swift, that is not the case. The music must be so dull and generic so as to not make a single lasting impression. This is why I find it somewhat suspect that she is considered to be the number one world superstar.

Her popularity seems wildly inflated versus the quality/memorability of her music. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something fishy going on. It would be an interesting question for the Cs.

Yes, it is bizarre. I think there is a good chance that part of the reason why she is so big is the type of deranged society many (especially in the west) are living in today coupled with the staggering worsening of music quality (that I have mentioned on other places on the forum). It sort of reflects the miserable state of affairs in society IMO.

For example, I think there is good chance that a person like Swift with her “talents“ wouldn’t have been able to be successful at all in all the decades in the past, let’s say, since the 50ies up to the early two thousands. She wouldn’t have been able to even earn any money with that “music“ in those decades IMO. Also, IMO, because there were a lot more real famous musicians with talent and workmanship around.

Yes, it is bizarre. I think there is a good chance that part of the reason why she is so big is the type of deranged society many (especially in the west) are living in today coupled with the staggering worsening of music quality (that I have mentioned on other places on the forum). It sort of reflects the miserable state of affairs in society IMO.

For example, I think there is good chance that a person like Swift with her “talents“ wouldn’t have been able to be successful at all in all the decades in the past, let’s say, since the 50ies up to the early two thousands. She wouldn’t have been able to even earn any money with that “music“ in those decades IMO. Also, IMO, because there were a lot more real famous musicians with talent and workmanship around.

Personally, I think she is talented. She is a multi-instrumentalist and lyricist. The music that she writes is a sign of the time and the audience that she is performing for.

I think if she had been around 50 years ago, she would have had as much chance of becoming famous as anyone else with the drive to try and do so, and her style of music would have been tailored to the audience of that time.

That is assuming she’s a regular person. I’m open to the possibility that she’s an undergrounder or has been programmed or is part of some music industry satan cult, etc.

Personally, I think she is talented. She is a multi-instrumentalist and lyricist. The music that she writes is a sign of the time and the audience that she is performing for.

I think if she had been around 50 years ago, she would have had as much chance of becoming famous as anyone else with the drive to try and do so, and her style of music would have been tailored to the audience of that time.

That is assuming she’s a regular person. I’m open to the possibility that she’s an undergrounder or has been programmed or is part of some music industry satan cult, etc.

Ok, to be fair I haven’t seen or listened much to Swift at all. All I know from the little I have seen/heard from her, is that I was quite underwhelmed, to put it mildly, with what I heard and saw, and it was mysterious to me why she is so big. But having said that, as you say, she might have quite some talents!

Yes I agree.

When someone does something and it seems easy, it means they have a huge amount of hours of training behind them.

If you look at her concerts, everything flows in an amazing way, she is a stage animal without a doubt.

It is very difficult to do what she does and how she does it.

Another question is how strange she may be in her work, which to me is quite evident and something that she has surely chosen.

This thread is timely cause all I hear in the news is Taylor Swift because she's on tour. Personally, I'm baffled by the level of adoration she has. Although I do think she's extremely hard working (you don't stay that famous for so long without extreme hard work) and have some talent, I find her to be kinda average, although over the past couple of years I think she's massively improved her show performance. Her vocals are ok, she has decent stage presence, I like some of her songs but increasingly I feel like I'm listening to the diary of a 30-something woman who is still 16 mentally. But all in all, I don't get that wow factor that I would get from Beyonce or Rihanna. This being said I think this is precisely her appeal; people, namely girls and gay boys, are able to identify with her.

Imo, she isn't an OP or undergrounder and I think that compared to other celebrities, she's definitely one of the good ones. I think some people are just born with that je-ne-sais-quoi or perhaps call it destiny (meaning they're born to be great and famous).

The only thing with Taylor is that she's one of the most PR-conscious celebrities. There's very little that is completely genuine or organic that comes from her. Even worse than the Kardashian or Beyonce. People don't realise that Taylor comes from a very wealthy background and if I remember correctly, at some point, I think her father owned or was a shareholder of her label. She's a 1 percent, who became even more 1%.

In addition, I personally don't think Taylor is even straight, and I think all her relations with men, including the current one are PR. She's a closeted lesbian, and I'm curious as to if she'll ever come out (given the age we're in, if she did, she would get even more famous as she would be hailed as an LGBT icon). Btw, there are a few other celebrities that are "straight" on paper, but who I suspect are gay, lol (*cough* Leo Dicaprio, Lewis Hamilton, Zendaya, Mbappe, Bradley Cooper, Pedro Pascal, Jake Gyllenhal *cough*). But that's a different story.

One of her previous "boyfriend", Calvin Harris, actually got mad at her due to how she'd behaved with him and twitted that he was a "beard". However, those tweets were subsequently deleted and you had articles pretending that he was saying he was growing a beard. Similarly, one of her previous "boyfriend", Joe something had photos floating of him where he looked curiously effeminate *read gay*. Also, if you look on Reddit, there's lot of speculation from her own fans, including people mentioning that during concerts she sometimes change pronouns from "he" to "she" and gets very emotional. I've also heard that years ago, it was reported that she going out with an actress from Glee, and then the news evaporated and the outlet who published the info was said to have lied.

Last edited:
Someone recently said that Swift is selling more live tickets than anyone before, by A LOT!!! That fact is so extreme that it dwarfs what Jackson, Beatles and so on could muster/attract! What she attracts is in another universe… I think something like that was said on Rick Beato‘s music channel. Seems a lot of people in the young generations are very much into her.

What follows is the mentioned interview with Beato. As I mentioned in several threads, generally speaking, Beato is very critical and actually dismayed how bad music has gotten. I see it very similar and couldn’t agree more.

Anyway, I rewatched the video and it isn’t just Swift that is selling enormous amounts of Tickets, but a number of others too! As you will hear “artist are bigger and smaller than they ever have been“! Sounds strange but you will see why. There are quite a number of pretty interesting points in the video, seemingly primarily because culture has changed and specifically with the internet and social media. Well worth the listen in order to understand the situation better:

Last edited:
I watched a Taylor documentary a few weeks ago, and it what struck me about her music was not so much that she writes it all herself, but that she manages to convince her followers that the same three chords (almost exclusively F, C, and G, which can effectively be played by moving a single finger from string to string all on the third fret: the Hot Crossed Buns of guitar wizardry) combined with a different catchphrase equal a dozen distinct and individual compositions. For a pianist, it’s basically the C, Dm, Em, F (all white key triads) of song creation. How many ways can we repurpose Heart and Soul?😂

Musically it’s the equivalent of Monty Python’s Dead Parrot Sketch (written by reading euphemisms for dead from an encyclopedia). Or Cheese Shop (padded out to fully 5 minutes by reading a list of types of cheese and saying things like “Nope”, “Fresh out.”, and “The van broke down.”

And thus ends my appraisal of the musical talents of the immortal Taylor Swift. At least McCartney earned his rep. I’ll eat my shoes when Tay Tay writes a Yesterday!

Rant over.🤐

Back
Top Bottom