Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Kniall said:
Laura said:
Ummmm... I have a little problem with this "testamentary evidence" - assuming it to even be true. The problem is that Fucilla is saying that, for 7 years there have been no dividends, that this guy keeps pouring money in and getting nothing, all the while he is trying to pump up investors by promising incredible finds and dividends?

Is it just me?

Yup, if I was a shareholder/investor, I'd be pretty worried by that!

Is that even legal in the US, if the company has so much (alleged) profit, not to pay share holder dividends? Even when companies are being shut down to start new ones???

Ailén said:
Kniall said:
Laura said:
Ummmm... I have a little problem with this "testamentary evidence" - assuming it to even be true. The problem is that Fucilla is saying that, for 7 years there have been no dividends, that this guy keeps pouring money in and getting nothing, all the while he is trying to pump up investors by promising incredible finds and dividends?

Is it just me?

Yup, if I was a shareholder/investor, I'd be pretty worried by that!

Is that even legal in the US, if the company has so much (alleged) profit, not to pay share holder dividends? Even when companies are being shut down to start new ones???

It is a round robin. Penny stock companies to not have to file financials, so there is no proof one way or the other for us or the shareholders to know unless they write a press release ( ha) or get 3rd party audited financials and post them
( haha). The only way to know is to take his word.

Again, not same rules as a corp listed on a major exchange. With seven years worth of funding they would have the tenure and financials to get listed on a major exchange so I call B.S.

ark said:
Newest from Fucilla:

Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 3:23 PM
To: bruno newest email denantes ; Denantes Bruno ; br Denantes ; Group Administration ; Mike Goodrich ; goddard mike ; 'ivan steele' ; Pierre Angles ; waldyr alves rodrigues jr
Subject: Fw: Ark and Laura again

Beloved brother Bruno
the 2 Autistic quasi Dawn.......... as a result of your affidavit
they are now writing that you are suspected of dishonesty !!
EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

The 2 are the laughing stock of EUROPE !!
eheheheheh

in order that I may ridicule him once more.....................
let me confess about your Dishonesty !!!

I FRANCESCO FUCILLA CONFESS THAT
BRUNO DENANTES is the largest single investor in the group who has had not a single cent in remunerative
pay in the last 7 years,
who has received NOTHING in dividends in the last 7 years,
whose monthly remunerative pay
has been zero for the services you rendered in providing extraordinary Economics and Scientific input
and intellectual property to the group............... and as a group
Director in the last 7 years............... who is putting millions of dollars to fund the group and
allowing it to be healthy........ in a time when all companies are full of debts...............
...............and in the process of providing further funding, and business acquisitions !!!
WHO IS suspected by the shareholders to be A THIEF !!!????

Yesterday FF backers are in support of FF . Today FF is started giving assurance to his backers and his appointees are in damage control mode calling their support as satire. So It looks ppl are distancing themselves from the sinking ship. If the trend goes, tomorrow they can announce a denouncement of FF to save their a**. Any way This will happen, once police investigation starts.

EHHgggggHHHHEHEHEH
AHAHAHAHAHAH

i embrace you in brotherly fashion
your Brother Francesco
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't understand this ridicule business, as if they are 'triggering/priming/hypnotic suggestion or some thing else ' in others OR Is it sort of a laughter children are famous for Or Crackpots ?.
Why the heck one need to specify 'embracing in brotherly fashion' in dog eats dog business world. Probably addressing narcissistic wounded child of others Or probably that is common in some circles. what ever, I am not able to understand :cry:

ark said:
You must go to the Police in Brazil and report them without delay.
Get them in touch with the Board Of Directors by telephone or email or by way of the
Brazilian Embassy.
The Board Directors will be contacting the foreign office and take the case forward.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just LOVE FF's jokes! They're so funny! And he tells them like he really believes them! He plays the role of a deranged Scientist VERY well. Just in case though, we better watch out for the Brazilian internet SWAT team arriving at the door tonight to take us into custody for reposting publicly available information from the web.

Francesco, you're a HOOT! Keep it coming! We really appreciate the opportunity to get a glimpse of the crazy reality you inhabit, oh magnificent, saintly model businessman of the future for the entire world! We beg you to bestow more of your pearls of wisdom and business know-how on us. We will forever be your faithful followers! (Can I call you 'brother'?)

Oh, and if I may be so impertinent to ask; could you ask one of your sons to make one of those awe-inspiring youtube videos of ME?! With the scrolling star wars text and the dodgy music? Please? I am a scientist with no funding money and, due to my narcissism, my childish emotions frequently overrule my critical thinking capacities which, by now, are seriously atrophied, so I will willingly overlook your scamming activities in exchange for one of your fake gold medals. You see, a medal like that, with a ceremony and some undeserved words of praise, would go a long way towards dulling the emotional pain I experience as a result of of never having received such an honor from a serious scientific institution.

Do I qualify?

Aragorn said:
What I find strange too, is that there aren't really any footage of St. Francesco himself on the net. I've looked through many of the award videos, and couldn't actually find anyone who resembles these only two photos that are available of him:

IMAG002.JPG

FFucilla.JPG

Does anyone else see a resemblance between "Saint" Francesco and "Bishop" Jim Humble? Or is my mind playing a trick?

Perceval said:
Speaking of the Telesio Galilei 'medal ceremony' in Toulouse recently, you're gonna bust a gut when you watch these videos. Apparently FF's sons have this '21st Century Filmworks' company, which appears to be little more than one of them churning out really cheap and crappy youtube videos for anything that FF wants to promote.

So they make videos for each person that has one of their medals gloriously bestowed upon them.

Here' a link to the videos for Luc Ferry and [name redacted] who received the medals in Toulouse.

[Note: these two videos have now been removed by TGA]

http://www.telesio-galilei.com/tg/index.php/academy-award-2013
Is it common to give acadamy awards for future year 2013 Or running out of awards ?. Interesting part of these video's is they never elaborate what the real contribution to the field is despite 2 or 3 min. of video and music. If they talk, probably they will get busted. What ever it is, It looks these guys are masters in appealing to scientist narcissistic subconcious by this award tactic.

Penny stock companies to not have to file financials

Not perhaps with the stock exchange but surely they still have to file tax returns?

Without mentioning names but alluding to a switch in approach, I have to wonder what it is that makes a learned man act in a certain manner. I imagine there could be a mild form of coercion which weighs the scale one way and then tips it the other way when possible greater negative consequences become apparent. Just a thought.

_http://worldfreenews.com/gdt-tek-to-get-23000000-of-funding-in-new-joint-venture-with-steriwave-hungary-ltd/

GDT Tek, Inc. (OTC: GDTK) focused on renewable and sustainable energy technologies today announced that on May 1, 2011, the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, RTR LLC, entered into an operating agreement with Steriwave Hungary Ltd. governing the operation of a new limited liability corporation the parties formed in the State of Florida. The new Company is named Green Day Technology, LLC. Pursuant to the operating agreement, RTR will receive a 50% interest in exchange for assigning the rights to the 6 1.5 MW/hr. Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) with Pacific Gas and Electric and for providing the knowledge and expertise to deploy the Waste Heat to Electricity units at the 6 locations. Steriwave will receive a 50% interest in exchange for providing loans of up to $23,000,000 to the new corporation in order to deploy the renewable and sustainable energy technologies equipment at the 6 land fill site as required for the 6 PPA’s RTR has with Pacific Gas & Electric. Under the operating agreement, Steriwave shall have majority voting rights until such time as the loans provided the new Company are repaid, and thereafter, the parties shall vote 50/50%. The parties will split the gross profit from the 6 PPA 75% to Steriwave and 25% to RTR until the loans made by Steriwave are paid back, and thereafter, the parties shall split gross profits 50% each.

Once the renewable and sustainable energy technologies equipment is fully deployed after the first full year of operation, the projected revenue will be approximately $8,000,000, with net revenue of approximately $3,000,000, which will be split 75% to Steriwave and 25% to RTR.

Bo Linton, President of GDT Tek stated, “With the support of Steriwave, a technically savvy European company, expressly interested in investing into our American company, we now expect to gain the traction we need to deploy renewable and sustainable energy technologies commercial projects. We hope to build many renewable and sustainable energy technologies projects together in Europe and the United States.”

Managing Director of Steriwave PLC, Francesco Fucilla, stated, “Steriwave PLC entered into a JV with GDT Tek because after searching for a joint venture partner in the renewable and sustainable energy technologies clean energy arena, I came to the conclusion that GDT Tek was among the best emission free waste heat to electricity renewable and sustainable energy technologies in the world, the said idea was later reconfirmed to me by the scientific committee at TGA and LIUM. I expect Europe to embrace this technology as it will lower electricity costs and help protect our environment. We look forward to a prosperous business relationship.”

If you have a question or comment, please send it to info@gdttek.com.

Is it just me, or has this 23 mil. just passed from the right hand to the left hand?

ark said:
One of the six or seven newest:

Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:36 AM
To: bruno newest email denantes ; Denantes Bruno ; br Denantes ; Group Administration ; Mike Goodrich ; goddard mike ; 'ivan steele' ; azjadczyk@gmail.com ; Pierre Angles ; waldyr alves rodrigues jr
Subject: RE: Laura and Ark Criminal activities

Beloved Brother Waldyr
The 2 criminal autistic Psychopaths 5 year old psychology has let them down !!
They have now come out to the open exposing the real motivation as to the attacks on our companies
their Directors and Shareholders......................the vendetta is clear against you personally.

The 2 autistic criminals wrote on their criminal website :

Re: Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?
« Reply #237 on: Today at 09:36:05 AM »
"Something just occurred to me: these people behind this scam, probably never give their real address (assuming they have one),
and when their scams get exposed, they can all just disappear into the woodwork like roaches.
But people like Rodrigues, who is well-known, has a fixed abode, can be located, will be left holding the
bag because he allowed them to make him "president" of the company. And, as president, he is expected
to be fully aware and responsible for all the company's activities. Shareholders who have been ripped off could,
conceivably, go after him personally via the courts.

When you play in the dirt..."

eheheheheheh what a clown !!!! what a spastic !!!!! eheheheheheh

Clear you can see that in their little chicken brains they are trying to play 5 year old phycology to
get you upset and try to divide us !!!! EHEHEHEHEHEH Please refrain to call him a Scientist !!
he is a total autistic !! EHEHEHEHEHEH !!!

You must go to the Police in Brazil and report them without delay.
Get them in touch with the Board Of Directors by telephone or email or by way of the
Brazilian Embassy.
The Board Directors will be contacting the foreign office and take the case forward.

We are now involving the international crime squad the polish embassy and all authorities
concerned in order to deal with these 2 waste of amino acids !!

You must know that Bonnie and Clyde sets up the criminal forum for 10 a month.
we are lodging complaints also against the company that has set the criminal site for Bonnie and Clyde
for posting lies and defamatory comments in order to cause irreversible damages to all our companies and shareholders.

We will also on the case with the web hosting for they could be liable for the crimes the 2 Delinquents
are committing.
you can see the abuse policy on:. http://www.123-reg.co.uk/terms/abuse-policy.shtml
you can contact them by email on abuse@123-reg.co.uk or we can call them on 0845 859 0018
We will be setting our own forum to expose the Laura dark life before Ark
and Ark Life before Laura and all of the criminal acts the 2 have committed in the last few years.

http://www.123-reg.co.uk/web-hosting/free-123-apps/simple-machines.shtml?_$ja=kw:simple+machines+hosting|cgn:SMF|cgid:1165565096|tsid:4474|cn:123-reg+APS+Hosting|cid:48877946|lid:6524052455|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:5804521706&gclid=CNLm9bKjoq8CFUkMtAodww6zXg

this is the address ...................to report the abuse in writing.
WEBFUSION LIMITED
5 ROUNDWOOD AVENUE
STOCKLEY PARK
UXBRIDGE
MIDDLESEX
UB11 1FF

we will be going there with our Board of Directors and our legal team
to see the management and get them involved in the police investigation.

I Embrace you
Francesco

If you would excuse me Saint Francesco for saying that this text is Pathology at it's best, IMO.
thank you for the grandiosity of yours for sharing with us the digging of your own grave.

Kniall said:
Something's bugging me about this film-making business. On the one hand 21stCenturyFilms, or whatever they're called, produce atrocious videos like those, but on the other hand, it seems that FF was involved in producing this £3,000,000 feature movie (as a 'consulting producer'_http://www.fandango.com/francescofucilla/overview/p682291), which his son starred in _http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3001222/bio.

In my opinion, I think daddy Francesco threw some money at his son's desire to be a "big Hollywood actor". It seems to me that FF financed one few movie, and Robert appeared in a few others, all of which appear to have flopped in a big way.

MOD NOTE: Robert Fucilla, through his lawyer, denies validity of these opinions and of this analysis of available data.

Richard said:
Penny stock companies to not have to file financials

Not perhaps with the stock exchange but surely they still have to file tax returns?

Yeah... I don't know. It still looks fishy, and I think that FF might have shot himself in the foot with those comments. I mean, for an investor to keep investing money even though companies "go broke", or he doesn't touch one cent and has to put more in (without asking for any proof of where the money goes??), he is either the biggest dupe in the world, or there is some money laundering going on, or he seriously believes that FF is God and will give them a ticket to Heaven, or something else that is so insane it's hard to understand for us "chicken brained".

WhiteBear said:
_http://worldfreenews.com/gdt-tek-to-get-23000000-of-funding-in-new-joint-venture-with-steriwave-hungary-ltd/

Is it just me, or has this 23 mil. just passed from the right hand to the left hand?

Nope, I think you caught the pea under the shell there.

WhiteBear said:

GDT Tek, Inc. (OTC: GDTK) focused on renewable and sustainable energy technologies today announced that on May 1, 2011, the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, RTR LLC, entered into an operating agreement with Steriwave Hungary Ltd. governing the operation of a new limited liability corporation the parties formed in the State of Florida. The new Company is named Green Day Technology, LLC.

That puts it squarely in the backyard of the SEC.

Here's where the form is to report a Ponzi/penny stock scam:

http://www.sec.gov/about/forms/formtcr.pdf

I reckon if 50 or so people fill it out, something interesting will happen pretty quick.

I was thinking of a plot for a book. Here it is.

A renowned and respected scientist, high in esteem but low on cash is flattered into becoming part of an organization devoted to helping mankind through the use of new ideas and research.

In order to do this the organization must encourage scientist to join the ranks. Some of them are kooky and pseudo-scientists at best.

Realizing this our scientist decides to quit but that would take some cachet away from the organization. He is promoted to positions of prominence which assures him of an income adequate for his needs.

As time goes by he realizes that all is not too "kosher", but is torn between his friendship with his boss and his income on the one hand and the strange goings on on the other. The latter is easier to overlook and so he becomes more embroiled in the unethical behaviour of the organization. All the time he finds it easy to justify, especially with the reassurances his boss showers on him.

But, as always, there is a character who discovers that perhaps things aren't as they appear to be on the surface and starts digging.

Once our scientist realizes there is no way of stopping our sleuth he has a decision to make. As the writer, I know the best path to redemption is for our scientist to make a break and spill the beans. As he's a character in a book, however, he decides to continue the game in the wild hope that by some miracle he'll get through his life without further incident.

Alas, bad choice. Inevitably the house must fall and those within must also come tumbling down. Whilst in prison the scientist learns in horror how the scientific establishment deride his writings and trash his work even as a new favourite is given credit for the work already done by him. His life has been a tragedy, his place in the annals of science purposefully ignored, his life and work forgotten.

The death bed scene will involve some sort of epiphany about choices and karma. Or perhaps the epiphany could occur in a courtroom scene.

I think a story of this kind can be given a Joseph Conrad "Heart of Darkness" flavour. On one level while the scientist is deserving of pity for having had this situation thrust upon him, on another forgiveness must be denied as he denies the truth.

"Oh the Horror!"

I wonder who would be interested in producing the movie?

Richard said:
I was thinking of a plot for a book.

<snip>

I wonder who would be interested in producing the movie?

A tale as old as time, I'm afraid. But I think your idea has some merit especially if the role of psychopathology was emphasized here and there.

My guess, as to the outcome of all this, is that it is going to explode sooner rather than later, and any involved scientists might wish to distance themselves rapidly and publicly.

Back
Top Bottom