The 33rd parallel, Joshua Tree, Landers Giant Rock...

D.Leo333

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi All. :)

So I am moving from big ol Los Angeles to the Joshua Tree area. I have come across a few things while researching around the parts I will be staying. :) One thing I read about was the 33rd parallel. So what I have read in regards to the area of Joshua Tree, Landers, was about UFO sightings, and the 'Contact in the Desert' event stuff ( Which I read the thread about it on the forum) What caught my attention was an article speaking with a Barbara Harris who is a historian who has been researching other worldly happenings in the high desert for many years.

“What people don’t know is that when they come to Joshua Tree, and this area, Landers rock” says Harris, “it sits in a very auspicious position of the earth. It sits on the 33rd North parallel and so does Roswell. If you do the research behind the 33rd North parallel, you find the energy has the most UFO sightings.”
And, very special places on this planet. Tibet, Baghdad, The Great Pyramids of Giza, The Bermuda Triangle and The Phoenix Lights are all within the area of the 33rd north parallel."

However she does do work with the whole Contact In The Desert events, so I take it with a grain of salt. She stated in the article, “I’m a historian interpreter, and a storyteller, I’m not a Ufologist. I need a lot of facts. We started seeing things with Contact in the Desert that I’d never seen before.”

So anyways I started to research the 33rd parallel, and got lots of different type of information. So many many things online... I did a search here, but didn't come up with anything in regards to the parallel. Maybe there is an article written somewhere from Laura that mentions it in some regards I missed ... The research that I found was the connection this parallel had with many many violent things... --Like, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on parallel 33, in the city of Dallas. Some believe that his parallel was specifically chosen for the assassination of Kennedy. '' --- '

Also what is interesting is when I first moved to Los Angeles 14 years ago, my apartment building was right next to the Ambassador Hotel, which was closed for many years, so in researching I read that - JFK's brother Robert was also assassinated on parallel 33, in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. The hotel was torn down and is now a High School.

I have read its called the line of death! Masonic Line of Death for Psychic Energy ! But if its only connected to violent or darker things, why do so many people flock to Joshua Tree for healing, retreats who feel rejuvenated, cleared etc? Or feel a sense of peace when visiting Landers rock etc? I heard in an interview on youtube, the Hopi Indians , said the Landers Rock was a sacred place and it was the symbolic for the heart of mother earth and drew strength from it etc. Doesn't sound inherently dark. .

So then I just read in a comment about the area online... 'Did you know the majority of the worlds wealth/financial centers occur north of this line? On the flip side it cuts through Joshua tree where the spiritual energy aspect is palpable! Feels like getting a bit of reiki naturally from the earth!

A man named George Van Tassel said he was the occupant of a space ship from the planet Venus woke him up, invited him on board his space ship, and both verbally and telepathically gave him a technique for rejuvenating the human body. In 1954, Van Tassel and others began building what they called the "Integratron" to perform the rejuvenation. You can now have sound baths, in the integratron in Landers CA.

In Joshua Tree there is a Institute Of Mentalphysics, or also called Joshua Tree Retreat Center. The Joshua Tree Retreat Center has 18 known Vortices on the land.

Also there is a Dhamma Vaddhana Vipassana Meditation Center as well in another location.

So what am I getting at? Are these places legit? Not really my question. Basically, from many of the places it has talked about things that involve death, violence, when connected to 33 parallel, yet there seems to be its opposite of healing connected to it as well... So maybe its a very simplistic question to ask, is this parallel 'good' or 'bad? People killed etc on this line, or people feeling healed... OR simply its both, a whole that contains both possibilities I guess :)

Also if anyone lives near the area, or has been, would love to hear any experience you have had while being around these parts. :)

Thanks

Reactions: Ca.
No replies :))

So from my own reading and asking around, it might be an Earth grid point or some spherical resonance mode of the ionosphere or something. 33rd degree (literally) … makes you wonder what came first, the Masonic levels or the latitude designation.

About people flocking to these areas, Maybe its that their flocking is part of a programming/brainwashing signal sent out by aliens or underground base military operations, to attract subjects for mind control and experimentation and implantation. Two is that the area is indeed unusual, maybe the veil between realms is thinner there, and that means you can reach out to positive forces there more easily, but at the same time, negative forces can also reach through to ‘get us’ more easily too. Like with Sedona and there being a supposed underground base there beneath Boynton Canyon as well as some bigfoot activity based on reports people have shared with me over the years.

I’m personally suspicious though of some of these centers there. I mean, perhaps the people moved there due to the thin veil or amplified telluric energies and set up buildings. Or maybe so did the aliens / military, in order to harvest the seekers who go there. I think both could be happening. Who knows.

Hi All. :)

So I am moving from big ol Los Angeles to the Joshua Tree area. I have come across a few things while researching around the parts I will be staying. :) One thing I read about was the 33rd parallel. So what I have read in regards to the area of Joshua Tree, Landers, was about UFO sightings, and the 'Contact in the Desert' event stuff ( Which I read the thread about it on the forum) What caught my attention was an article speaking with a Barbara Harris who is a historian who has been researching other worldly happenings in the high desert for many years.

“What people don’t know is that when they come to Joshua Tree, and this area, Landers rock” says Harris, “it sits in a very auspicious position of the earth. It sits on the 33rd North parallel and so does Roswell. If you do the research behind the 33rd North parallel, you find the energy has the most UFO sightings.”
And, very special places on this planet. Tibet, Baghdad, The Great Pyramids of Giza, The Bermuda Triangle and The Phoenix Lights are all within the area of the 33rd north parallel."

However she does do work with the whole Contact In The Desert events, so I take it with a grain of salt. She stated in the article, “I’m a historian interpreter, and a storyteller, I’m not a Ufologist. I need a lot of facts. We started seeing things with Contact in the Desert that I’d never seen before.”

So anyways I started to research the 33rd parallel, and got lots of different type of information. So many many things online... I did a search here, but didn't come up with anything in regards to the parallel. Maybe there is an article written somewhere from Laura that mentions it in some regards I missed ... The research that I found was the connection this parallel had with many many violent things... --Like, John F. Kennedy was assassinated on parallel 33, in the city of Dallas. Some believe that his parallel was specifically chosen for the assassination of Kennedy. '' --- '

Also what is interesting is when I first moved to Los Angeles 14 years ago, my apartment building was right next to the Ambassador Hotel, which was closed for many years, so in researching I read that - JFK's brother Robert was also assassinated on parallel 33, in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. The hotel was torn down and is now a High School.

I have read its called the line of death! Masonic Line of Death for Psychic Energy ! But if its only connected to violent or darker things, why do so many people flock to Joshua Tree for healing, retreats who feel rejuvenated, cleared etc? Or feel a sense of peace when visiting Landers rock etc? I heard in an interview on youtube, the Hopi Indians , said the Landers Rock was a sacred place and it was the symbolic for the heart of mother earth and drew strength from it etc. Doesn't sound inherently dark. .

So then I just read in a comment about the area online... 'Did you know the majority of the worlds wealth/financial centers occur north of this line? On the flip side it cuts through Joshua tree where the spiritual energy aspect is palpable! Feels like getting a bit of reiki naturally from the earth!

A man named George Van Tassel said he was the occupant of a space ship from the planet Venus woke him up, invited him on board his space ship, and both verbally and telepathically gave him a technique for rejuvenating the human body. In 1954, Van Tassel and others began building what they called the "Integratron" to perform the rejuvenation. You can now have sound baths, in the integratron in Landers CA.

In Joshua Tree there is a Institute Of Mentalphysics, or also called Joshua Tree Retreat Center. The Joshua Tree Retreat Center has 18 known Vortices on the land.

Also there is a Dhamma Vaddhana Vipassana Meditation Center as well in another location.

So what am I getting at? Are these places legit? Not really my question. Basically, from many of the places it has talked about things that involve death, violence, when connected to 33 parallel, yet there seems to be its opposite of healing connected to it as well... So maybe its a very simplistic question to ask, is this parallel 'good' or 'bad? People killed etc on this line, or people feeling healed... OR simply its both, a whole that contains both possibilities I guess :)

Also if anyone lives near the area, or has been, would love to hear any experience you have had while being around these parts. :)

Thanks

I have visited the Joshua Tree area, as well as, the Integratron several times in the 1990's as part of my early spiritual searching which, admittedly, included lots of New Age type workshops and such. I value those years, as it was all instrumental in learning and bringing me to this forum after first finding the RA material not long after my time of playing in the desert.

First, there is brief mention of George VanTassel in the RA book...number I, I believe. As I recall, a question is asked about the machine he built and if it was viable for increasing the life span as was the purpose originally. RA stated that it was not able to function in that capacity. There was further information that seemed to indicate that George had originally been contacted by the (STO) Confederation and then the contact became compromised in some way and that the other side contacted him...the (STS) Orion group. They said that George was at heart a positive entity or STO for the most part and the most that was done was to confuse him and that ultimately he was discredited.

Personally, I remember feeling the area was possibly a vortex and do remember a lot of talk about " ley lines" which I do not know much about. However, I would think that if there is a vortex or something similar in the area that it would make sense that both 4D polarities would make use of it. I will also say that it felt at times a bit other-worldly or magical, especially in Joshua Tree. I also heard talk of UFO's but never saw them, personally.

As for the Integratron, I ended up going there because I knew the people who purchased it from the VanTassel family and used it for retreats. As far as I know, the Karl sisters, who were my teachers at one point, are currently using it for that purpose and for sound healing. It is a powerful building for such use as it is constructed in such a manner that sound is magnified. It is probably worth a visit if you so desire. There is also a unique, huge boulder that stands in the middle of the desert and has legend attached to it as well. It is called "Giant Rock". I recall the legend stating that when the rock breaks, it will indicate the end times or something of that nature. I believe a split happened in that rock some years ago after I was there.

I have fond memories of the area although, I agree that it may be intense. D.Leo333, I wish you well with your move there. Thank you for the information on the 33rd parallel...I was not aware of the fascinating correlations.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's some indications of lay lines, being portals that are exquisite within.
Another transit point (that has been observed), is also on the 37th parallel.

I can bare witness of the High Strangeness from living on this junction.
UFO's were common, and well as 4D battles disclosed as paranormal weather events.

52-37thParallel.jpg

The 37th Parallel - Chuck Zukowski

Thanks all for the replies.

C.A on the first video with the bird, what was I supposed to be seeing>? Just looks like a bird to me. :)

JeanneT you wrote :

'First, there is brief mention of George VanTassel in the RA book...number I, I believe. As I recall, a question is asked about the machine he built and if it was viable for increasing the life span as was the purpose originally. RA stated that it was not able to function in that capacity. There was further information that seemed to indicate that George had originally been contacted by the (STO) Confederation and then the contact became compromised in some way and that the other side contacted him...the (STS) Orion group. They said that George was at heart a positive entity or STO for the most part and the most that was done was to confuse him and that ultimately he was discredited.'

I wonder how that works. The STO contacted him, and the STS knew and then contacted him ? Lunch with STO, then Dinner with STS at 6pm? :)

So I found many more stories around the Joshua Tree area... Here are a few youtube videos.

Reactions: Ca.
first video with the bird,
I can a sure you that I did not see it fly by me when took that video. Nore did I detect any fluting sound what so ever, as rolled by me, at an incredible speed.

I will say this (if choose), to play it frame by frame you will see a rolling motion, as to a flapping motion.

Mind you like the quote below (at the time I shot that Vid), I was hunting for a UFO capture, in a hot bed of previous activities.

The C's have indicated that rods were "Window faller's And the C's, never miss a beat.

Debunker page on Rods.
A gentleman named Jose Escamilla claims to be the discoverer of rods. On his website, Roswellrods.com, he says that he first captured rods on video in 1994. He says he was taping UFO's — an auspicious start to any report — when he accidentally filmed the rods as well. Since Mr. Escamilla did not recall seeing any such thing in person while he was taping, he decided the most likely explanation for his video is that he'd discovered a new species of flying creature that is invisible to humans, and only shows up on film or video. Since then, innumerable photographs and videos have surfaced that purport to show rods. Search the Internet, and you'll find hundreds of them.

Family turns to UFO investigator amid rash of animal deaths.
Published on Aug 7, 2018
This is my animal mutilation case I investigated in May of 2018 from Westcliffe, Colorado. I took Andy Koen with local news KOAA NBC out to the site to interview the witnesses so this story could be available to the public.

Back
Top Bottom