The Curse of Oak Island (History Channel)

Thank you
I forwarded my research previously to Petter, but did not get a response.
I am sending it again to his email on this site
Hope he can shed more light on this matter!

What if, more clues to the whole mystery lie just off shore, that is, out under the ocean, then our favorite treasure island itself has to offer?
Just wondering if Oak Island is only one small piece of that puzzle.

There are numerous theories that Oak Island is just a piece of this puzzle and that the treasure may be spread out amongst the numerous islands within Mahone Bay.

My theory is that Oak Island contained all the essential elements needed for Sir Francis Bacon’s plan for a New Atlantis and thus enabled the Freemasons to fulfill his desires and theirs with the completion of the Oak Island Money Pit.

Oh I`m sorry, the picture I intended to include didn`t go through. I`ll try again.

Attachments

• seabed000.jpg
    seabed000.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 183
My theory is that Oak Island contained all the essential elements needed for Sir Francis Bacon’s plan for a New Atlantis and thus enabled the Freemasons to fulfill his desires and theirs with the completion of the Oak Island Money Pit.

I don`t have any real or legitimate theory about Oak Island, though I have read Laura`s material on the topic and viewed a few sites on the internet even so, most of the buried treasure theory`s circulating around don`t make a lot of sense to me.

I do have an idea, but it is just as far out there as any "money pit" I suppose.

Maybe, there could be another possibility since the entire coast of just about everywhere there is a coast line.. contain under water anomalies that look a lot like ancient ruins, including Nova Scotia.

It almost seems that the real "Atlantis" was a world wide coastal civilization, that flooded all at the same time, and any survivors were forced inland.

It seems more likely that Oak Island itself was at one time "out in the boondocks" or up in the mountains and pretty far away from any of the now underwater civilizations that do appear to have anciently lined the coasts almost world wide, and that may have flourished in that area, and if that is at least one possibility, then Oak Island is nothing but what remains of the top, or the roof of whatever ancient technology was housed there at the time.

So what if, those "booby traps" that are now filled with water are really only air shafts for ventilation that have since flooded due to excavation.

And what if, the so called "money pit" itself, that shaft thingy with the multiple layers of coconut fibers, sand, etc. was actually a filter, or a "clean catch" for some sort of fumes or toxins being released during use?

And what if Francis Bacon was never involved in any real way, and neither were the Templars or the Masons? It would keep everybody busy digging up the back 40, and ignoring the actual "farm" though wouldn`t it?

Attachments

• what7.jpg
    what7.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 161
The evidence, objects and clues found all pointed to one logical explanation.

That being the "truth" - The Freemasons built it!

“… when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth…”

Start by eliminating the "impossible" as to who could not have built it.

This lies with the "probable" time line of construction

It is claimed that the three discoverers found the pit in 1795 ad
If the information as to the large mature Oak Tree capable of supporting the Block and Tackle hanging over the Pit is correct than it would have been a tree of at least 75 years of age.
Experts state that Oak trees (not of old growth oak forests) have a tree life span of from 100 – 150 with 125 being the middle years.
This would place the earliest construction of the Money Pit at around 1745 ad

The Oak wood from the platforms carbon tested in 1981 shows to be 1670 ad – 1780 ad
http://www.oakislandtreasure.c...

The use throughout the Pit and Tunnels of Coconut Fiber would prove that no construction earlier than the 1700 ad would have been possible.
Coconut Trees were only introduced outside of Malaysia after 1550 ad and the Coconut Fiber was not possible for use until the latter part of 1600’s with no known industry producing the coconut fiber.
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/l...ungi/seeds-of-trade/page.dsml?section=regions&region_ID=8&page=spread&
ref=coconut

Other items located on Oak Island support 18th century:
Boatswains Whistle
Wrought Iron ruler
Wrought Iron Scissors
Wrought Iron Nails
Iron Fragments
Cornish Poll-Pick, Axe
Shoe
Block and Tackle
Parchment Fragment
Pot Bellied Stove

This all supports a time line of around 1750 ad and eliminates Vikings,Druids and Knight Templars and the Lost Island of Atlantis as being possible builders.

Pirates would also have been unlikely to have constructed a Treasure Vault on Oak Island.
It would have been an unnatural behavior for Pirates to go to this extreme and leave any sort of treasure for any length of time.
Oak Island is located 40 miles south of Halifax, Nova Scotia, in an enclosed Mahone Bay
After the 1700's, Halifax was England's central location for its Royal Navy in the New World.
Mahone Bay would have been a one way trap for any Pirate going in or out with them being very conspicuous.

Oak Island in 1762 ad, was a fortunate and planned choice for the Freemasons, as It was far easier to conceal their treasure in the New World with the help of the
Royal Navy and the Masonic organization presently there.

Noted New world Free Masons:
Johnathan Belcher – Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (1760 – 1763)
He was based in Halifax Nova Scotia and was in charge over the Royal Navy at what is Oak Island.
His father was Jonathan Belcher senior, first Freemason of North America and the “Senior Freemason of America”

John Mitchell – creator of the Mitchell map 1755 ad
He was stationed in Halifax and provided a very concise map showing the islands around Nova Scotia and what is today Oak Island.

The "true" builders of Oak Island Treasure Pit who had the motive, opportunity and the best ability were the "Freemasons".

The evidence, objects and clues found all pointed to one logical explanation.

That being the "truth" - The Freemasons built it!

“… when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth…”

Start by eliminating the "impossible" as to who could not have built it.

Sounds to me like your pretty invested in that theory being the "truth" and it may be. Who knows.

Yet isn`t there also a possibility that the Portuguese, the French or even the Jesuits who were coming to Nova Scotia probably from the 1500`s and maybe even earlier, could very well have left all those artifacts you sited during any of their later visits there, and after the 1500`s every artifact you have mentioned can be accounted for through the settlement of the area by the Acadians and the English, don`t you think?

I just don`t see the proof of anything, in any of those artifacts, or in the "truth" of theory itself.

The timeline for the construction of the Money Pit would have to be around the mid 1700's if one is to believe the story of the Oak tree supporting the Block and Tackle.
This tree was still alive when the Money Pit was discovered in 1795 ad.
Portuguese, Jesuits or the French would not have been welcome in this British territory at this time period.

Even if we found the remoleculizer, we wouldn't be manage to use it.
Would a caveman know how to use a smartphone? :/

I wonder about the French settlement at Port Royal in 1605. Port Royal is near present-day Annapolis Royal in Nova Scotia. The settlement was a remarkable hodge podge of artisans, ship-builders, chemists, alchemists including Louis Hebert, "a master of pharmacy who came from a prosperous family" and had served in the royal court with Bourbon King Henry IV (born and raised a Protestant) and his Catholic wife Catherine de Medici. There were also laborers "combed from jails" all under the leadership of Pierre Dugua, the sieur de Mons and eventually a man named Pont Grave, both acting on behalf of Henry IV. France, England and Spain all claimed North America as their sovereign territory, a bit of a pickle for the Europeans and completely unknown to the sovereign indigenous nations. Samuel Champlain was a leader in the colony and was prized for his ability to mediate with and understand the complex native american relationships in regards to trade and diplomacy. Most of the leaders and artisans were Protestant Huguenots and although the church pressured the King to appoint clergy, namely Jesuits, to convert the natives, the party sailed off with an unnamed Catholic priest and a Protestant minister. This would come back to haunt them when the church and other merchants upset by the favoritism pressured Henry to revoke the grant unless Jesuits were allowed to establish a mission...which happened until English Virginians burned their mission to the ground the following year.

But back to the initial settlement of Port Royal and a potential connection to Oak Island: “at the king’s request, the sieur de Mons employed two master miners named Maitre Simon and Maitre Jacques who were identified as coming from Slavonia in southeastern Europe...Their task was to search for mineral deposits." (From David Hackett Fischer's "Champlain's Dream, Simon & Schuster, 2008 p. 205) ” These men may have learned techniques from or were part of the Ottoman Empire. A paper by H. Gunhan Danisman, “Ottoman Mining, Metal Working and Fire Arms Technology in South East Europe 15th to 17th centuries” points out: “Increasing archeological evidence indicates that Anatolia had abundance of metal ores, particularly copper oxides and iron oxides, which have been mined and utilized as metals since circa 9,000 BCE; earlier than any other region in the Near East. Knowledge of metal working had diffused from Anatolia to neighbouring regions, such as the Balkans, as well as the Eastern and the Central Europe during Bronze and Iron Ages…their skill in casting Bronze helped the Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II in capturing Constantinople.” Because of the Franco Ottoman alliance, (not often mentioned in history books), French merchants (mostly Protestant) were privy to valuable trade goods and French scholars were allowed access to the largesse of Near East learning, including alchemy, chemistry, medicine, and metallurgy.

Fischer's book details an incident involving a deposit of copper at the Port of Mines that seems eerily similar to the Oak Island Money Pit, "A Breton seaman named Prevert had earlier reported a deposit of copper at the Port of Mines...Pont Grave agreed that Champlain might have a look, with maitre Jacques, one of the miners from Slavonia." They enlist a native Etchemin Sagamore or leader named Secoudon as guide (suggesting it would be diplomatically and strategically incorrect to barge in on the mine unaccompanied). "Together they went to the Port of Mines and found "several small pieces of copper as thick as a sou, embedded in grayish and red rocks. Maitre Jacues also discovered veins of rose copper. It's exceptional purity was a sign of large deposits, but the tide covered the site twice a day." This is all that is mentioned. After a year, Port Royal loses its charter; most of the men leave for France although some accompany the Jesuits back to Port Royal. Henry IV dies, some say he is murdered. The Church puts an end to the Franco Ottoman alliance and the New France colony is resettled in Montreal. It seems that first settlement had some interesting characters with broad knowledge and lived relatively peacefully with the various native nations unfettered by Jesuit presence.

I wonder what they might have discovered at this Port of Mines? If something was removed? Champlain's diplomacy and easy relations with the native communities could have granted him access denied to other explorers and merchants. Curious.

Oak Island NS is just 114 miles North from Shag Harbour NS (where the famous ''Canadian Roswell'' incident ocurred back in 1967).

I didn't know about the Canadian Roswell incident or that it happened so close to Oak Island. I do wonder about the strange lights and glowing phenomenon attributed to Oak Island and wonder about quartz and granite in the area. Just reading through Mavor and Dix's excellent book "Manitou" about the Indian association of quartzite with seismic noises and how they built stone piles where the noises were heard. Seismic activity sometimes produces lights. huh.

Several remote viewers recently looked at the most significant artifact on Oak Island. It was a blind set-up, meaning they had no information on what they would remote view:

The remote viewers saw a piece of a larger machine that had been there for a very long time. One of the remote viewers even described it as "capable of breaking the known rules of the universe."

Seems to be very close to what the C's talked about regarding the TDRM machine. Interstingly, this video does not mention any kind of "aliens" at all, not even when listing the theories that have been around regarding Oak Island.

It sounds almost like the pit and the water tunnels that keep it flooded may have been constructed in Atlantean times, while that machine may have been there for an even longer amount of time. In the video they mention that even the beach on Oak Island was found to be artificial - I haven't heard about that before.

Axj, this is a really fascinating video. I have to admit that it's a guilty pleasure of mine to follow the "Curse of Oak Island" TV show. I find it really fascinating because the TDARM element was mentioned in a C's session so long before the show. But here are these engineers with millions of dollars strategically digging up the island with a lot of research and huge machines. At first I was kind of just resistant and angry at their materialist assumptions, but over the seasons, they have become more mystified and the physical evidence is so contradictory and elusive that I think some of the crew is becoming more open to "High Strangeness". I feel empathy for how close they have come to getting some answers, but yet the "big" answer always is beyond their reach. It gets "Graily" at times :-)

In the video you posted what instantly came to me was such a similar description that what the remote viewers saw under Oak Island to the "flying disc" technology purported to be transmitted to Nazis by the Antareans through the Vril and Thule societies. I can dig out the description of the "engine" but don't have it handy. A hollow sphere, or two conjoined hollow spheres with high pressure/gassified (?) mercury circulating to create an anti-gravitational pocket that allows the machine to transform time/space much as some UFO acrobatics are observed.

Where one of the Nazi discs reported to come back looking hundreds of years old, there may also be that element with a TDARM machine at Oak Island. Some accounts of Oak Island report apparitions or out of time soldiers/sailors on the island marching to a certain spot. This would support some TDARM explanation.

Also I think when the narrator of the video is describing the object as "a semi-circular object that can move around, but is stuck in place. Vibrating violently. Suspended in place, But Holds information about a long diatribe". This has to be a reading of a 4th desnity object, doesn't it? Ingo Swan's remote viewing of the dark side of the moon, was physical until he encountered the minds of the inhabitants at the place he was viewing - then he received some subjective info. The Oak Island viewer is seeing something that can't really be self-sustaining in its current form in third density, can it? How do you view a physical object of "diatribe or discourse" that isn't a book? The Oak Island TV crew has dug up hundreds of tons of dirt and water - there's no way a completely physical machine is still viable more than two hundred feet under sea-soaked soil?

I guess if the "diggers" at Oak Island can get close to imagining a 4th density probability, they can dig up a portion or "ghost image" artifact of this object the remote viewers describe? I don't think after watching them for multiple seasons, they are going to pursue a hyper-dimensional answer. But soon, maybe they won't have any other choice?

Just received a notice from Goodreads that a new book on Oak Island is being published in December: The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World's Longest Treasure Hunt by Randall Sullivan

From the book description:

In 1795, a teenager discovered a mysterious circular depression in the ground on Oak Island, in Nova Scotia, Canada, and ignited rumors of buried treasure. Early excavators uncovered a clay-lined shaft containing layers of soil interspersed with wooden platforms, but when they reached a depth of ninety feet, water poured into the shaft and made further digging impossible.

Since then the mystery of Oak Island’s “Money Pit” has enthralled generations of treasure hunters, including a Boston insurance salesman whose obsession ruined him; young Franklin Delano Roosevelt; and film star Errol Flynn. Perplexing discoveries have ignited explorers’ imaginations: a flat stone inscribed in code; a flood tunnel draining from a man-made beach; a torn scrap of parchment; stone markers forming a huge cross. Swaths of the island were bulldozed looking for answers; excavation attempts have claimed two lives. Theories abound as to what’s hidden on Oak Island—pirates’ treasure, Marie Antoinette’s lost jewels, the Holy Grail, proof that Sir Francis Bacon was the true author of Shakespeare’s plays—yet to this day, the Money Pit remains an enigma.

The Curse of Oak Island is a fascinating account of the strange, rich history of the island and the intrepid treasure hunters who have driven themselves to financial ruin, psychotic breakdowns, and even death in pursuit of answers. And as Michigan brothers Marty and Rick Lagina become the latest to attempt to solve the mystery, as documented on the History Channel’s television show The Curse of Oak Island, Sullivan takes readers along to follow their quest firsthand.

Back
Top Bottom