The end of the road for Macron? French political crisis

Another point of view can be read here:

Apparently, he did consult the presidents of the assembly and senate, but he had already made up his mind! Just to let them know : we have photos of Emma with the president of the assembly. As for the president of the Senate, Macron contacted him by phone rather than receiving him at the Elysée Palace, as is customary. Larcher replied "ah it's a teleconsultation?" (like a doctor's office). 🤣 🤣

Session 9 March 2024
Q: (L) And what's the deal with the numbers?
A: Sequence of program change.

Q: (L) What program change?
A: Your reality is about to undergo one such.
Q: (Joe) Do these program changes of the type our reality is about to undergo happen fairly frequently? Have they happened in our lifetimes before?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Do they happen frequently?
A: No

Q: (Gaby) Was 9-11 one?
A: Yes

Q: (L) Was the assassination of John F. Kennedy one?
A: Yes
Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?
A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?
A: Months or so
Buckle up, we are getting closer to the "program change."

Well, it's a possibility, but I don't think it will necessarily play out that way. There are a ton of variables, and it seems our masters really have no thought-through plan at this point.
Unfortunately, I think you underestimate both their intelligence and psychopathy. You don't need to factor in all the variables, you just need to know the key buttons to press. Didn't Laura recently mention, possibly in the 4th or 5th of the interviews with Jay Campbell and Hunter Williams, that France would most likely suffer the same fate of civil unrest as the US is heading towards (though on a smaller scale)?
Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?
A: Close

Q: (Joe) And when they say, "is about to undergo", is that imminent or within the next year?
A: Months or so
You can almost smell it (or maybe that's just the lingering smell of burnt out factories, shops, houses, warehouses and cars)!

And speaking of trying to throw everything on the "far right".. they figured they'd sneak this one in too!

Women who falsely claimed Brigitte Macron is transgender go on trial in France​

Two women went on trial on Wednesday over false claims that France's first lady Brigitte Macron was transgender, which sparked online rumour-mongering by conspiracy theorists and the far right.

The trial on defamation charges comes amid a frenetic campaign for snap legislative polls called by President Emmanuel Macron after the far right trounced his party in EU parliament elections.

But then there's this:

He demanded 10,000 euros ($10,750) in compensation for each of Brigitte Macron and her brother.

I would be like, "Sure, have them both show up here to pick up the cash in front of everyone and you got a deal!"

Session 9 March 2024

Maybe the "program change" will be the dissolution, once and for all, of the last positive values, like tolerance, compassion, cooperation, respect and dignity of human life etc, that remained in the country. If the extreme left and banlieues thugs go on rampage and start burning cities down, hurting people because they didn't get their way, people will want to get rid of them at all costs. They will agree to anything to be safe again.

Yeah, it's kind of funny how they call it "program change" when what it actually manifests as is some kind of outrageous manipulation by the ptb designed to 'shock an awe' the population and put them back in their cages.
Q: (L) Okay. So, you were parsing some kind of... something similar to a computer code?
A: Close.
Maybe the "program change" will be the dissolution, once and for all, of the last positive values, like tolerance, compassion, cooperation, respect and dignity of human life etc, that remained in the country.
Programming is complete, but reprogramming is underway! Maybe there is a bug in the program? The analogy is quite scary because of the malleability of computer code. But I have witnessed computer code which was so hard to modify that any change would induce disastrous 'ripple effects' and break the underlying system. The system had to be entirely rewritten in order to add new "features," but that involved a lot of risk-taking.
(Caesarea) In the previous session, you said the World Economic Forum would achieve 80% of their plans in the USA. What percentage have they currently achieved?

A: 60
At some point, the PTB will have to go 'all-or-nothing' to reach their goals.

Maybe the "program change" will be the dissolution, once and for all, of the last positive values, like tolerance, compassion, cooperation, respect and dignity of human life etc, that remained in the country. If the extreme left and banlieues thugs go on rampage and start burning cities down, hurting people because they didn't get their way, people will want to get rid of them at all costs. They will agree to anything to be safe again.
Based on recent personal experience (we've had the extreme left and banlieues thugs on the rampage over the last 5 weeks, burning down much of the economic structure of the country and isolating entire communities), the people are steadfast in not being willing to accept any solution to the issue. They want the right solution, a feasible long-term solution. If the State isn't able or willing to do that, then there is every possibility that the people will find their own solution. This crisis has developed a real sense of community spirit. There is hope.

Yeah, it's kind of funny how they call it "program change" when what it actually manifests as is some kind of outrageous manipulation by the ptb designed to 'shock an awe' the population and put them back in their cages.
This is because in a 3dsts realm there is actually no difference except fake turn to maintenance between conservatives and progressives. And not only in France. What the hell should we "conserve" or "progress" in the ideals or principles of a 3dsts realm?

We were there at the protest in Paris last weekend - well just before it begun. More by accident than by design. As we were clueless tourists, we queried with a policeman what was about to happen.

In any case, it was interesting. I'll explain it for people who may have the wrong perception - the protest was in a designated area of Paris, it also had a designated window (between 2pm - 4pm). The Police were in the area from the morning getting ready - the whole area was surrounded by police who were in full gear. Before the protest, things were normal, you wouldn't actually think anything was planned if it were not for the heavy police presence.

Anyways, the policeman we spoke to told us they were there for the protest. Said protests in France can get a bit erhmm pushy between police / protestors. Said to avoid the area between 2 - 4 but outside that window there's nothing to be concerned about. We went over the Seine to the Latin quarter after and stayed there until early evening, you wouldn't even have known there was a protest just a mile away. On the walk back, we didn't pass through the exact square of the protest but close enough and you wouldn't even know anything - just people going about their business.

I hadn't been to Paris for years before last weekend. I'll tell you one thing - it makes London look cheap with the prices 😭. Also the homeless problem didn't look as bad as 5 yrs ago I'm not sure whether it's because they've been cleared in prep for the Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom