The end of the road for Macron? French political crisis

I was think more about a "false flag" type event. Blamed either on Russia or "jihadis".
The Russian ministry of defense has been has been warning about this ever since the Crocus City Hall attack, meanwhile Islam is only growing and Putin is pretty much endorsing it since day one. I also find it cute that our schools are beginning to teach African languages with rumors circulating that European ones are to be abandoned sooner or later.

At what point do we take a step back and admit we're all being played like a fiddle? I mean, if me and my elitist buddies had devious aspirations of taking over the world, then controlled chaos or "multipolarity" (overseen by AI and its tentacles) would certainly be beneficial, no? After all, one of WEF's predictions for 2030 is that the west will decline if not fall altogether and a "handful of countries will dominate". If these countries aren't BRICS+, what are they? I find it interesting that the crescent moon is at the center of that statement in the infamous WEF clip (even though Turkey itself is not part of BRICS just yet).

To me it just seems that the pendulum is swinging the other direction while the contraption itself is to remain stationary, with the collectivist models of the East taking over global hegemony after the "reset". Just need to throw as many whites as possible into the meatgrinder before we get there. In other words the more things change, the more they stay the same, at least when it pertains to the capstone of the "invisible hand" and their (cube-based) control system. The entire thing just stinks of theatre, ordo ab chao, problem-reaction-solution etc.

Last edited:
The Russian ministry of defense has been has been warning about this ever since the Crocus City Hall attack, meanwhile Islam is only growing and Putin is pretty much endorsing it since day one.
Where to even start with this? They clearly pointed to the links with Ukraine and therefore Western intelligence, doubtless it will be the same with the recent events in Dagestan. Putin wants and needs Russian society to remain as cohesive as possible in the face of these attacks. Dividing people along religious or regional lines has been used against them before, and promoting Russian identity integrated with Islam helps to prevent that. Islam is not the problem and never was. It's a completely different motivation than the divide and conquer strategy within Western countries.

I also find it cute that our schools are beginning to teach African languages with rumors circulating that European ones are to be abandoned sooner or later.

Which schools are doing this and where? Who is circulating such rumours? Do they have any basis in reality?

The rest of your post is drawing conclusions which would need a lot better evidence than that provided by the examples above.

Where to even start with this? They clearly pointed to the links with Ukraine and therefore Western intelligence, doubtless it will be the same with the recent events in Dagestan. Putin wants and needs Russian society to remain as cohesive as possible in the face of these attacks. Dividing people along religious or regional lines has been used against them before, and promoting Russian identity integrated with Islam helps to prevent that. Islam is not the problem and never was. It's a completely different motivation than the divide and conquer strategy within Western countries.

Yeah, and on that basis, it would be useful to the empire of chaos to have "Muslims" carry out a small nuke attack in Russia, which Russia would then blame on the USA via Ukraine (similar to the Crocus attack) but without definitive evidence that it was to blame.

Islam is not the problem and never was. It's a completely different motivation than the divide and conquer strategy within Western countries.

Same in all places where "Muslim terror attacks" took place. The primary goals were to

a) destabilize/warn/co-opt the target country's govt. at the political level

b) sow social division between Muslims and non-Muslims in the country at the social level

c) demonize Islam in general in the minds of populations in non Muslim countries (primarily "Western" nominally Christian countries) in order to provide moral support for Israel's long-term genocidal agenda in the ME.

Last edited:
Le Pen promotes the will of the people. While the fascist left organizes the chaos

We can obtain an absolute majority, to change things and to change the daily lives of the French. The French want a different policy and when they want something, they get it!

Video
CNN's Christiane Amanpour (a Zionist anti-Iranian mole) attempts to swing the rightwing narrative against Le Pen but fails.

We are doubling our number of MPs. We are progressing against a coalition of all movements ranging from LR to France Insoumise.The tide continues to rise and our victory is now only delayed.

Attachments

• df47982_1719477252348-web-pol-2624-ispos-legislatives-intentionsvotes-lmi.png
    df47982_1719477252348-web-pol-2624-ispos-legislatives-intentionsvotes-lmi.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 6
Imagine if 2 weeks before a general election, two (or more) parties that were historically in opposition to each other, "spontaneously" decided to form a "new party" and as a result, "won" the election and claimed to be "the biggest party".

That's what just happened in France.

It's a farce.

The *actual* winner of the election and biggest party in the French parliament is the National Rally, although you wouldn't think it from the image below, which shows (in red) the recently and cynically created "New popular front" and (in yellow) "Macron's coalition".

Neither of these are single parties and they have no history, and no future, of working together successfully.

The only single party in the image below, is the National Rally, presented, coincidentally, in "dangerous" black.
Screenshot 2024-07-07 220751.jpg

Imagine if 2 weeks before a general election, two (or more) parties that were historically in opposition to each other, "spontaneously" decided to form a "new party" and as a result, "won" the election and claimed to be "the biggest party".

That's what just happened in France.

Even despite these ridiculous "coalitions" eating up so many votes, it looks like the FR were *still* poised to win big after their first round result of 297. Where did this sudden surge of left-wing support come from, a mere seven days later? It's highly dodgy and echoes 2020, IMO they went massive with the rigging.

Last edited:
Even despite these ridiculous "coalitions" eating up so many votes, it looks like the FR were *still* poised to win big after their first round result of 297. Where did this sudden surge of left-wing support come from, a mere seven days later? It's highly dodgy and echoes 2020, IMO they went massive with the rigging.
That's just what I don't understand, unless it's like over here that people vote for president X, for legislators Z so that there is counterbalance.

I do not know much about the French elections, though.

That's just what I don't understand, unless it's like over here that people vote for president X, for legislators Z so that there is counterbalance.

I do not know much about the French elections, though.

The left coalition and Macron's coalition both colluded to strategically withdraw candidates in round 2 to "stop the fascists", so you had a coalition of coalitions Vs a single party, absolutely ridiculous.

But even this probably wouldn't have worked alone, and might have backfired, without some extra fraud sprinkled on top. Counts were surely rigged in some key seats. It's outrageous, as we have now come to expect during the end times.

Le Monde is updating the actual seat distribution as numbers come in. The exit poll was off, though not by much.

As of 11:30 CET, 535 seats have been called (out of 577). The Left, Macron's Center, and Le Pen's National Rally are in a "three-way tie."

As Joe pointed out though, this masks what actually happened: only RN is an actual political party, the other two 'winners' are "coalitions" who barter ministerial positions, favors, and voters between them, and otherwise have no real political mandate or vision.

To hear some commentators interpreting the result, you'd think the Left coalition has pulled off some amazing feat!

In reality, a similarly-formed Left coalition back in 2022 won 163 seats, whereas today it looks set to win ~180, a modest increase. RN, however, has gone from winning 89 seats in the 2022 Assemblee Nationale election, to winning ~140 seats. Meanwhile, Macron's yellow "Ensemble" coalition has gone from having 245 seats to ~150 seats.

And so, the only political party that did well today was Marine Le Pen's - 'clever' electioneering and media manipulation notwithstanding.

And that's to say nothing of outright vote fraud.

Back
Top Bottom