The end of the road for Macron? French political crisis

Is it not possible that the program change could emanate, at least partly, from a realm outside the the control of the 4D STS manipulators? IOW a macro program change which requires all dancers to learn a new step, including the controller class. It could even be something that the planetary managers have been aware is coming and have crafted “their” program change for us in order to deal with it, but, a macro wild card sort of system wide change affecting all players could be what actually scares the inter-dimensional head honchos.

Was 9/11 a program change? It felt like it. Was COVID? That felt like a program change too. The beating of the drums of war could be another. Or will the next thing be bigger.

One thing is clear, Macrony and Turdeau make it clear the will of the people is neither being served or respected.

Is it not possible that the program change could emanate, at least partly, from a realm outside the the control of the 4D STS manipulators? IOW a macro program change which requires all dancers to learn a new step, including the controller class. It could even be something that the planetary managers have been aware is coming and have crafted “their” program change for us in order to deal with it, but, a macro wild card sort of system wide change affecting all players could be what actually scares the inter-dimensional head honchos.

Was 9/11 a program change? It felt like it. Was COVID? That felt like a program change too. The beating of the drums of war could be another. Or will the next thing be bigger.

One thing is clear, Macrony and Turdeau make it clear the will of the people is neither being served or respected.
Consider that we find ourselves at the base of the food chain of consciousness, And that we act as proxies. Virtually everything is a false flag that functions as a trigger to maintain the system through false oppositions based on consent to the game. Consent is the key. We react to triggers by creating the real in our name and account, which is actually the agenda of the overlords throwing down stuff. There is a legal basis in all this. Without our consent nothing could happen. This also pertains to changes of agenda. Without us they would be mere possibilities. Statistics. Personally, I have been pro Palestinian since I was 15 years old. And since I was 15 years old I have understood that illegal settlers generate illegal migrants. Not to mention pedo files. Personally I'm more concerned about creatures with a "high degree of spirituality" and "social acceptance" , in fact weird men dressed as women groooming children than cross-dressing clowns who carry in themselves , avowedly through themselves, the denunciation of the misery of the human. Paying attention to left and right should not mean creating the real depending on the side where they turn your face on while slapping you. Ihmo.

Nope, Emmanuel Macron certainly doesn't respect the will of the people!

My apologies for bringing up New Caledonia again, but it is a very interesting situation to observe politically and socially, particularly for the Metropolitan French, as I suspect this is what Macron and his advisors (4D STS?) have in store for Metropolitan France, following his recent prediction (threat?) that a win for the far left or the far right will cause a civil war. Based on how his actions relating to NC have conveniently generated a media-friendly spectacle of two supposedly extreme blocks opposing one another over the electoral reform issue (accusations of extreme-rightism for the supporters of a reform voted for by the French Upper and Lower Chambers, and in accordance with the wishes of the overwhelming majority of the electorate in New Caledonia, are pure political propaganda), we can see the reliable old divide-and-conquer tactic being put to good use.

Macron has also refused to allow the overwhelmed security forces (3,500 gendarmes and police) to use deadly force to quell the estimated 10,000 insurrectionists (and rising!). After nearly 6 weeks, the unrest has led to a situation where schools, town halls, medical centres and police stations are being burned down, access to the central hospital is blocked and we have one community of 11,000 people which has effectively been cut off from the rest of the country, as maybe 100-150 violent insurrectionists control the one road in and out of that community, and even sea access is very poorly served due to the shallow bay. Gendarmes are being asked to restore order with one hand tied behind their backs, while the risk of armed Loyalist militias forming and imposing their own brand of order is growing by the day. It's a tinder box, and we fear that just one event is capable of sparking a civil war.

That cherry on the cake could be the insurrectionists' response to the judicial deportation of some of the suspected ring leaders of the insurrectionist mob this weekend; they threaten to shut down the mines which feed the two remaining active nickel plants, which were already on critical life support before this crisis. If the two nickel plants shut down, the economic and social catastrophe facing NC will be unthinkable. Despite appeals from the French authorities in New Caledonia, Macron still refuses State intervention in a proportionate manner. Does he want to be remembered as the man who destroyed France?

Remember what the C's keep saying about the upcoming trials which will be manifesting more and more widely. This could be a taster for what to expect in Europe soon.

How about a low yield nuke in Europe or Russia as the "program change".

Putin "revealed" something about that a couple of days ago:

Yekaterina Lazareva: Mr President, good afternoon. Yekaterina Lazareva, URA.RU.

I have a question on nuclear weapons. You have said recently that could be made in our nuclear doctrine. I would like to understand what circumstances make it possible. What conditions must emerge for this to happen? Do you admit that our nuclear doctrine can include a clause on the possibility of launching a preventive nuclear strike?

Vladimir Putin: You know, I think I have said that we are still thinking about what can be changed in this doctrine and how. This is because new elements are arising (at least we know that the potential adversary is working on it) related to lowering the threshold for using nuclear weapons. In particular, ultra-low-power nuclear explosive devices are being developed, and we know that expert circles in the West are entertaining the idea that such weapons could be used, and there is nothing particularly terrible about it. It may not be terrible, but we must be aware of this. And we are.

This is what my statement that we are thinking about possible changes in our strategies is related to

Yekaterina Lazareva: What about a preventive strike?

Vladimir Putin: We do not need a preventive strike yet, because the enemy will be guaranteed to be destroyed in a retaliatory strike.

Nope, Emmanuel Macron certainly doesn't respect the will of the people!

My apologies for bringing up New Caledonia again, but it is a very interesting situation to observe politically and socially, particularly for the Metropolitan French, as I suspect this is what Macron and his advisors (4D STS?) have in store for Metropolitan France, following his recent prediction (threat?) that a win for the far left or the far right will cause a civil war. Based on how his actions relating to NC have conveniently generated a media-friendly spectacle of two supposedly extreme blocks opposing one another over the electoral reform issue (accusations of extreme-rightism for the supporters of a reform voted for by the French Upper and Lower Chambers, and in accordance with the wishes of the overwhelming majority of the electorate in New Caledonia, are pure political propaganda), we can see the reliable old divide-and-conquer tactic being put to good use.

Macron has also refused to allow the overwhelmed security forces (3,500 gendarmes and police) to use deadly force to quell the estimated 10,000 insurrectionists (and rising!). After nearly 6 weeks, the unrest has led to a situation where schools, town halls, medical centres and police stations are being burned down, access to the central hospital is blocked and we have one community of 11,000 people which has effectively been cut off from the rest of the country, as maybe 100-150 violent insurrectionists control the one road in and out of that community, and even sea access is very poorly served due to the shallow bay. Gendarmes are being asked to restore order with one hand tied behind their backs, while the risk of armed Loyalist militias forming and imposing their own brand of order is growing by the day. It's a tinder box, and we fear that just one event is capable of sparking a civil war.

That cherry on the cake could be the insurrectionists' response to the judicial deportation of some of the suspected ring leaders of the insurrectionist mob this weekend; they threaten to shut down the mines which feed the two remaining active nickel plants, which were already on critical life support before this crisis. If the two nickel plants shut down, the economic and social catastrophe facing NC will be unthinkable. Despite appeals from the French authorities in New Caledonia, Macron still refuses State intervention in a proportionate manner. Does he want to be remembered as the man who destroyed France?

Remember what the C's keep saying about the upcoming trials which will be manifesting more and more widely. This could be a taster for what to expect in Europe soon.
thank you for your factual reporting. this is very informative.

what could be the objective of a nuclear act?
From 2001 October:

A: France may be hit next with nuke.
The context has a large gap, however...

From September 2002":

Q: (L) If we move, does that just mean move from this house to another nearby, or out of the country?

A: France.

Q: (L) I thought you said France was going to get hit by a nuke?

A: Still possible but less probable.

Q: (L) Is the United States going to be hit by nukes?

A: No doubt.

And who would lay the dirty charge?

From October 2016:

Windmill knight) Is the situation in Syria going to escalate to a third world war as some people think?

A: No. But there may be a terrorist dirty nuke or two!

Q: (L) And when you say, "terrorist", we assume that that should be in quotes?

A: Yes

Again, it looks to Syria and yet, "terrorist" (in quotations) takes on a wide meaning these days.

"Objective," perhaps just chaos, and of course a lot of it would result as it seems they like that modus, as all sorts of measures can be placed while they decide who the terrorist's are that have already been decided upon. You know, a passport miraculously found in the ashes, perhaps Russian, defiantly not Israeli, or maybe it replays to the Middle East.

May it never, although these are desperate times and all, from people who are hellbent on murder and domination.

Back
Top Bottom