The Gay "Germ" Hypothesis

Gad Saad published this short video recently where he cites recent examples where "cis-normative" doctoral candidates in more than one university in Canada were told that they were required to not only address "non-cisgendered" individuals by the pronouns that those individuals desired, but that the heterosexual doctoral candidates were required to refer to themselves in their email signatures with gender-specific pronouns, i.e. "him/his". Other PHD students in other universities were told that they were required to include their 'preferred pronouns" on their name tags.

As Gad says, this goes well beyond the original problem as highlighted by Gad and Peterson that people would be compelled by Canadian legislation to address other people in a specific way, and is pushing in the direction of forcing people to refer to themselves using specific words, or speak in a particular way.

This is pretty scary totalitarian stuff, and as we know, it's coming from the radical left that is apparently using gay rights as a template and reference point.

Last edited:
They trumpet that it means that homosexuality is "a normal part of human variation" without even considering the fact that those genetic variants could very well be mutations, and thus, entropic loss of information originally coded in the DNA.
We saw in Darwin's thread that mutations are deleterious, leading to a living being that loses some functions, thus ends to disappear. Do you refer to that?
I think so. It's clear from the Behe/evolution-is-fake thread that living things' genetic information break down over the generations. It seems the only way to avoid total breakdown and extinction is an unknown mechanism of genetic repair.

So, if I understand, homosexuality results of epigenetic changes, be it virus, diet (soy boy, GMO foods), hormonal impregnation during pregnancy, mental (early chilhood trauma, or early non-trauma social interactions), etc.

I would like to understand why it is entropic. I can understand it's not the original engineering of human beings, it's a genetic variant (variants) other the centuries, but why entropic? We saw in Darwin's thread that mutations are deleterious, leading to a living being that loses some functions, thus ends to disappear. Do you refer to that? But gay couples that don't have descendance won't lead to human extinction as there are much more heterosexuals and surpopulation on Earth. Or do you mean it's an entropic loss for the gay individual itself? If yes, what does he lose? Sorry if I missed something.

Think about it this way: if the human being genetic body is engineered as is certainly true based on the evidence, there was/is probably some archetypal prototype that got things going somewhere at some time. The idea must have been to fix it up, get it in place, set it running like a top and see what it does.

I think it is logical to assume that this archetypal prototype, or template, was based on foundational principles of creation/information, i.e. pos/neg, yes/no, plus/minus, zero/one, that sort of thing; that is to say, the fundamental binary nature of reality/creation.

That being said, it is unlikely that the archetypal prototype was in any respect homosexual at all; it would have been geared for reproduction in a serious way with no waste.

So, it was turned loose in numerous copies, and set to running, so to say. And since copying errors, and all sorts of other things come into play in genetics in the 3D world, it was probably not long before some mutations or other genetic variations (and there are a number of types) that were minor, did not affect health or survival, appeared, and in course of time - probably not too much time - homosexuality, among other things, began to be part of the "human variation" like differences in height, etc.

And, as has been said repeatedly, mutations are deleterious because they are losses of information. And loss of information is entropic.

Finally, who said anything about homosexuals leading to extinction?

You obviously had a very emotional reaction to what I wrote because your take on it is pretty messed up and you aren't thinking logically. So, I should add, homosexuality does appear to be entropic in terms of the foundations of creation. But then, everybody is suffering entropy in one way or another. Just read the book "Genetic Entropy" to learn about all the ways it happens, is happening, will happen. And we can certainly see it all around us.

This reality we live in needs a big infusion of information from somewhere, somehow, because humanity does appear to be heading for extinction, and that has nothing to do with homosexuality.

Thank you for your respons!

Think about it this way: if the human being genetic body is engineered as is certainly true based on the evidence, there was/is probably some archetypal prototype that got things going somewhere at some time. The idea must have been to fix it up, get it in place, set it running like a top and see what it does.

I think it is logical to assume that this archetypal prototype, or template, was based on foundational principles of creation/information, i.e. pos/neg, yes/no, plus/minus, zero/one, that sort of thing; that is to say, the fundamental binary nature of reality/creation.

That being said, it is unlikely that the archetypal prototype was in any respect homosexual at all; it would have been geared for reproduction in a serious way with no waste.

So, it was turned loose in numerous copies, and set to running, so to say. And since copying errors, and all sorts of other things come into play in genetics in the 3D world, it was probably not long before some mutations or other genetic variations (and there are a number of types) that were minor, did not affect health or survival, appeared, and in course of time - probably not too much time - homosexuality, among other things, began to be part of the "human variation" like differences in height, etc.

And, as has been said repeatedly, mutations are deleterious because they are losses of information. And loss of information is entropic.
Untill now, I understand. I agree homosexuality is not the norm, that it results from many factors affecting the genetic thus the original template.

Nobody said that. The point is: if it's entropic, it leads to extinction.

You obviously had a very emotional reaction to what I wrote because your take on it is pretty messed up and you aren't thinking logically. So, I should add, homosexuality does appear to be entropic in terms of the foundations of creation. But then, everybody is suffering entropy in one way or another. Just read the book "Genetic Entropy" to learn about all the ways it happens, is happening, will happen. And we can certainly see it all around us.
Emotional reaction. I don't know, what I know is that I'd like to understand. I won't like to misjudge homosexual people. What bothers me about homosexuals is the notion of community, their brainwashed behaviour like "I'm proud to be gay" or "people must like us" or "everybody should submit to minorities" etc. IMO, what is entropic it is this kind of behaviour, and it affects also people like SJWs (they're not homosexuals). I mean, I see as entropic these kinds of behaviour, not homosexuality per se.

This reality we live in needs a big infusion of information from somewhere, somehow, because humanity does appear to be heading for extinction, and that has nothing to do with homosexuality.
So, what has to be fixed, it's not mutations nor variants. We can cope with physical malformations, homosexuality, illnesses. These are ways for 3D lessons. What has to be fixed is our thinking errors, our naivety, our tendencies to believe ponerised leaders, our false belief, our wishfull thinkings, etc.
I agree with you about a big infusion of information. From my POV, particularly about awareness and thinking errors. Do you mean that, or do you include also physical errors? If my thinking is messed up, yes I'll be glad to realize it, see where I miss the point, and thus correct it. I'm aware I'm still a baby in 3D lessons.

Nature, according to the book Laura suggested you read, Genetic Entropy, ALL life is heading towards entropy, so both homosexuals and heterosexuals are in the same boat in this respect. Homosexuality may merely one of the ways in which genetic entropy works. Humans as a species are all entropic too due to accumulation of genetic mutations - not just homosexuals. Homosexuality wasn't singled out anywhere in this thread as an entropic.

Here's a short quote from the book's blurb:

Genetic Entropy presents compelling scientific evidence that the genomes of all living creatures are slowly degenerating - due to the accumulation of slightly harmful mutations.

Entropic, it does not necessarily mean the extinction of the entire human race, could mean that people will cease to be human and will become worse than animals, mindless, completely determined by instinct, state of possession and body pleasure, the only evolution that can take place is the evolution of consciousness, and when there's no evolution, what is left.

Entropic, it does not necessarily mean the extinction of the entire human race, could mean that people will cease to be human and will become worse than animals, mindless, completely determined by instinct, state of possession and body pleasure, the only evolution that can take place is the evolution of consciousness, and when there's no evolution, what is left.

That may be a stage, but I suspect self-destruction before that point.

One thing that occurred to me is this: WHAT IF, some - or many - homosexuals had some very positive genes to contribute to the gene pool and homosexuality was engineered by the STS guys to prevent that?

When it comes to the nature versus nurture debate, Covey rejected the whole premise as a false dichotomy. Covey emphasized that between stimulus and response is a space for a choice. Covey said people are a product of their choices. In this view, no matter how powerful STS is, they can't take away our free will to make choices, and that's why it's so important to them to pummel our free will through all sorts of attacks.

While I absolutely second the recommendation of reading "Genetic Entropy" (a book that taught me a LOT), I want to jump in right here: How about the female/male identification thing: is it getting more confused now because the frequencies allow this thinking, is more open to this kind of thinking (but not in a sexual way, more an energetic way) but the physical body and mind (I mean the ego driven mind here and now) isn't able to develop alongside, to keep the step? That is a question that pops up in my mind for some days now. Maybe it has to do with me reading a lot of Dolores Cannon (The Convoluted Universe) lately.

One thing that occurred to me is this: WHAT IF, some - or many - homosexuals had some very positive genes to contribute to the gene pool and homosexuality was engineered by the STS guys to prevent that?
Wow, never thought like this. But you are right, this IS definitely a possibility, a very perfide one at least. Very STS-y.

When it comes to the nature versus nurture debate, Covey rejected the whole premise as a false dichotomy. Covey emphasized that between stimulus and response is a space for a choice. Covey said people are a product of their choices. In this view, no matter how powerful STS is, they can't take away our free will to make choices, and that's why it's so important to them to pummel our free will through all sorts of attacks.

Indeed, there is always the choice of the individual and the current materialist based culture is doing everything it can to take away the ability to choose.

I saw this article today which reminded me of the C's idea that 4D STS is doing things to lower humanity's frequency to facilitate their take-over. The author has the right plot, but the wrong villain in that he mistakenly believes this is an alien agenda. But particularly relevant to this thread is the part I've put in bold.

The Terraforming of Earth and the Planned Annihilation of Humankind

Earth is being terraformed and prepared for a “post-human era.” At the same time, humanity is being mass-poisoned, indoctrinated and driven to cultural suicide.

This is all part of the planned genocide of human beings and the occupation of planet Earth by non-human biologicals which need a colder planet, a collapse of plant life, dimmed sunlight and lower oxygen concentrations in the lower atmosphere.

(These are all goals of the so-called “climate change” narrative being pushed by Earth’s globalists, who are obviously working against the interests of humanity.)

Over the last two decades, I have noticed a globalist agenda that is decidedly anti-human. Every lifestyle that promotes zero or negative population growth is promoted as desirable. While normal male-female sexual reproduction is strongly discouraged to the point of murdering babies as they are being born.

We also know that this globalist worship of lifestyle deviance coincides with the globalist agenda, for which there are many quotes, that the population of the earth must be reduced by 90%.

I have likened this terraforming process to the 1997 movie, The Arrival starring Charlie Sheen.

The article then provides a video interview with Mike Adams to elaborate on this idea:

Nature, according to the book Laura suggested you read, Genetic Entropy, ALL life is heading towards entropy, so both homosexuals and heterosexuals are in the same boat in this respect. Homosexuality may merely one of the ways in which genetic entropy works. Humans as a species are all entropic too due to accumulation of genetic mutations - not just homosexuals. Homosexuality wasn't singled out anywhere in this thread as an entropic.

Basically. If it was totally entropic, I honestly don't think there would really be any of us here at all, attempting to grapple with these esoteric concepts with the rest of you, and looking for answers in any little nook and cranny for our purpose here, no matter how much of it is painful to dig up.

I've sort of considered something like this before. It's a strange and scary kind of thought, but interesting as hell to think about. Another way I've thought about it is that perhaps I was not meant to have children because there was another kind of purpose I could serve I guess, free of that very large and difficult responsibility. So the universe placed me with two mentally and physically disabled parents who are basically like children and will need me more than ever when my grandmother passes. My heterosexual brother is relatively absent when he has a girlfriend, yet here I am, so... And I'm a teacher, so those kids have now become my kids, in a way, and I could devote much more to that profession free of raising children like a lot of teachers do on top of teaching full time.

There are other things I can put more energy into by being homosexual, yet I see so many gay men just wasting their time like any other mechanical straight person, but worse in the sense of what I just said - a lot of it gets drained away in the realm of promiscuity and wrapped up in their "identity" (that word says it all). I wish those indoctrinated in the "out culture" could actually consider seriously for a moment how they use their time, energy, what types of relationships they're really forming, while being free of having the normal responsibility of having children suddenly thrust upon them (because many kids really aren't "planned"); to ask themselves what are they doing otherwise to contribute to their communities or their families by bettering themselves in ways that have nothing to do with their sexuality? Or you can just be an "activist" for "rights", "advocate for inclusivity and awareness" so everyone can feel a little better about themselves for... for what? For just going around sleeping with each other, partying, wasting time, potential, etc.? I see little self-control among gay men, especially those who seem to identify strongly with the Alphabet People Movement.

I don't see much of the intellectual, scientific, historical, even spiritual contributions people with abnormal sexualities have made to society that had NOTHING at all to do with that celebrated during "Pride Month". I think that's because that "culture" really does revolve around SEX at its core, in flesh and PHYSICALITY. That is undeniable. Take people who were persecuted historically for who they had sex with, finally give them more acceptance, and many have chosen to rebel anyway. Lots of things can leave a similar chip on someone's shoulder. I also don't see those contributions being celebrated more because, perhaps, those types of gay people just go relatively unseen because they tend to stay modest, more private, keep their private life close to the sleeve and not feel the irrepressible need to "wear it" all the times as some kind of an outfit. We're out to our close friends, family, maybe we're in a relationship, sure - and otherwise, we just want to live a normal life of some kind like everybody else - not be hated and attacked, nor given special treatment - just given a chance to be a person and all that entails.

This whole thread really turned into an interesting dialogue.

Last edited:

If that's the case, then perhaps the short sightedness of STS is working against them in some ways. In the past there were homosexuals hiding out in heterosexual relationships and producing children. Despite the pathology of the current LGBT agenda, it's easier for homosexuals to have children AND live in homosexual relationships.

The other side of that is that it's also easier for the children to be 'marked'. So, the PTB support of the current LGBT agenda is just another baiting tactic. Of course, STS hyper dimensional influences probably don't need LGBT to be materially visible, but it might make it easier to facilitate influence over 3D.

An interesting thing to note is that under the terms of the Lieber Code (Lincolns General Order 100,1863) and The Hague Convention on Warfare on Land (1907) two of the things used to determine whether a group of people are hostile combatants and to be treated accordingly is that they are united under a flag and they are acting to disturb the peace or the agenda of the occupying force (administrative government).

Back
Top Bottom