The Gay "Germ" Hypothesis

When asked by Damien Karras what the reason for demonic possession is, Father Merrin replies:
“I think the demon’s target is not the possessed; it is us…the observers…every person in this house. And I think the point is to make us despair; to reject our own humanity…to see ourselves as ultimately bestial…without dignity; ugly; unworthy. And there lies the heart of it perhaps…For I think belief in God is not a matter of reason at all; I think it is finally a matter of love; of accepting the possibility that God could love us. He knows…the demon knows where to strike…Long ago I despaired of ever loving my neighbor. Certain people…repelled me. How could I love them? I thought. It tormented me…How many husbands and wives must believe they have fallen out of love because their hearts no longer race at the sight of their beloveds? Ah, dear God! There it lies, I think, Damien…possession; not in wars, as some tend to believe; not so much; and very seldom in extraordinary interventions…such as here…this girl…this poor child. No, I see it most often in the little things Damien: in the senseless petty spites; the misunderstandings; the cruel and cutting word that leaps unbidden to the tongue between friends. Between lovers. Enough of these.”
I think that this is an important point (highlighted). It is not the Divine Cosmic Mind (DCM) which turns its back against us, it never ever does. This is something that is also mentioned in the afterlife thread, where discarnate beings sometimes hide in dark places, afraid to come into the light and move on. In other words they/we punish ourselves by thinking ourselves not worthy because we think we have gone astray or think we have sinned against the soul. That is a pretty dark place to be in and it is self-inflicted by our own unkind thoughts and lack of forgiveness towards ourselves. The helpers beyond the veil (often described as Angels for those with that terminology as reference) are around and try to change those 'lost souls' but apparently it is not easy work. Described in several places but Beyond the Veil comes to mind as one reference.

I am thinking of this in terms of how this whole LGBT...XYZ movement has been pushed on young people in particular. I am familiar with a young teenager in NZ, who two years ago at the age of 15, told his mum that he was the only straight person in his class and how he got teased about this and with a pressure to abandon such a conservative stance. Needless to say that the school since a few years have had a third toilet. My reaction when I heard this was one of completely surprise and of sadness. He finally found a girlfriend, who despite bodily being happy to be a women, wanted to be referenced with male pronouns. After some months she/he broke it off after which he found a new girlfriend, who was bisexual and on antidepressants :scared:
Jeeesus, a whole complexity of postmodernist identity nonsense is forced on young teenagers going through what for many is the difficulty of puberty. One wonders if the aim is to have the whole of the next generation on medication confused about who and what they are.

The above is just to illustrate how topsy turvy life has become and how difficult it is for young people to just pass through puberty 'unscathed', especially as young people are targeted at an age, when they are very vulnerable about their sexuality. Just to be clear that when I write unscathed, I do not mean to say that everybody should be forced to be heterosexuals, but only that they escape from being pushed into something that they are not.

This brings me back to the above, where I am afraid that some of these young people will do things which they very much regret, resulting in depressions and worse and for what they may punish themselves as not being worthy of love and redemption. This is of course made worse by the postmodernist materialistic nihilistic attitude, where humanity has cut itself off from higher influences by denying that they even exist. The whole idea of redemption and the possibility that God could love us, which is very hope giving, necessitates that one allows for the existence of a God, DCM or an intelligent universe. In other words, that life has meaning and isn't some random meaningless happening.

Regarding the article above - I've been thinking in a similar direction, that perhaps the whole "gay question" and its spiritual relevance lies not so much in gays themselves, but their (or rather their movements', or the fact of "normalization" of homosexuality) influence on society, most notably the messing with marriage, the breaking up of families, single parents and the like. This essentially cripples so much of humanity's spirit, or rather further cripples it.

I've been reading a pretty impressive book by a 19th century priest who channelled a group of supposedly highly evolved spirits under the guidance of a spirit called "Imperator" (Stainton Moses: Spirit Teachings), and there's the following passage in there. Keep in mind that this takes place in Victorian England, one of the most rigid and rules-based societies. The part in question is the one in red, but I found the description of urban life so good that I included it. Heck, if that's what those spirits thought about Victorian England, what would they say about today's world!?

Now, the thing is: this channelled source made it clear that the way marriage is handled in society is of utmost importance to spiritual development. What's crazy though is that the source seems to be critizising marital laws and customs of the time (Victorian England). I take it that there are much wiser ways of handling marriage, based on getting two souls together that strengthen each other spiritually and grow together (the source says as much in another session), than the system and norms of the 19th century, and the false beliefs about marriage that prevailed. But nowadays, it has gotten so bad that many people actually want to go back to those rigid systems! In other words, it has gotten so much worse. And all of this seems to be entangled with the 60ies/70ies movements and the "normalization" of homosexuality. Again, if there's truth to this, then it's not that homosexuals are "bad" or have a bad spirtual influence per se, but rather their effect on humanity leads to spiritual degredation. Pretty messed up and entangled all that!

I agree with your general point. However, in regards to marriage generally speaking most people are/ were unhappy with their partner/ marriage and it has always been like that. I do think that the normalisation of homosexuality brought more deviancy and decadence. However, the institution of marriage wasn't doing so well and I don't think they are many people who would have been able to say that they genuinely liked their spouse and that they were happy in their marriage (though better be with someone rather than with nobody). So I guess it made "sense" that a lot of people dove into "liberation movement". Sometimes, people make the argument that in less developed society (African, Asian...etc) people don't divorce and prefer not to give up on their marriage. But the truth of those marriage is that most of the time, the woman has no choice but to stay with her husband, or else risk being ostracized from her community. That's the main reason the divorce rate is so low. In reality, those marriage are just full of misery.

What I'm trying to say is that while the normalisation of homosexuality did damage society, I'm not sure the way marriage was handled in our society has ever been any good.

Also, nowadays are there that many people who want to go back to those rigid systems? I did see a few people with rather extreme views on marriage and traditional roles. However, they always seemed to be a minority.

What I'm trying to say is that while the normalisation of homosexuality did damage society, I'm not sure the way marriage was handled in our society has ever been any good.

That was kind of the point I was trying to make. But it arguably got even worse in today's ultra-liberal world.

Sometimes, people make the argument that in less developed society (African, Asian...etc) people don't divorce and prefer not to give up on their marriage. But the truth of those marriage is that most of the time, the woman has no choice but to stay with her husband, or else risk being ostracized from her community.

There is some truth to that, but I wouldn't want to make this a "man against woman" thing. In rigid societies where people marry for all the wrong reasons (politics, inheritance, convenience etc.) men and women suffer alike. And men are equally trapped in their unhappy marriages if divorce is seen as a mortal sin.

I also would say we may learn a thing or two from some more traditional societies that handle their marriage customs more wisely.

Also, nowadays are there that many people who want to go back to those rigid systems? I did see a few people with rather extreme views on marriage and traditional roles. However, they always seemed to be a minority.

Well, there certainly seems to be a conservative backlash against ultra-liberalism, which can bring its own problems, for example by promoting a "thy never shall divorce or you'll burn in hell" kind of attitude or glorifying marriage as an earthly, purely materialist thing instead of seeing it in light of spiritual progress.

I am thinking of this in terms of how this whole LGBT...XYZ movement has been pushed on young people in particular. I am familiar with a young teenager in NZ, who two years ago at the age of 15, told his mum that he was the only straight person in his class and how he got teased about this and with a pressure to abandon such a conservative stance. Needless to say that the school since a few years have had a third toilet. My reaction when I heard this was one of completely surprise and of sadness. He finally found a girlfriend, who despite bodily being happy to be a women, wanted to be referenced with male pronouns. After some months she/he broke it off after which he found a new girlfriend, who was bisexual and on antidepressants :scared:

:jawdrop:Oh my gosh, I had no idea it has gotten that bad!

On this "normalization of the divorce" I have a little experience I want to share because It was a shock for me at the moment, about 6 years ago.

One day I went to walk my dog, and I saw my neighbor. She was crying, and I noticed she wanted to talk to me, so I greeted her. She asked me if I knew her husband had another woman, I told her that I didn't know. BUT she was not crying because of that. It was because their doughter (she was 10 y/o at that time) allready knew it, and she thougt It was normal and she also thought It was fun to have two fathers, two mothers, and many brothers! I couldn't believe my eyes.

So, to me that was a little (rather shocking) example of how all this postmodern agenda have been affecting our structures.

Aeneas said:

I am thinking of this in terms of how this whole LGBT...XYZ movement has been pushed on young people in particular. I am familiar with a young teenager in NZ, who two years ago at the age of 15, told his mum that he was the only straight person in his class and how he got teased about this and with a pressure to abandon such a conservative stance. Needless to say that the school since a few years have had a third toilet. My reaction when I heard this was one of completely surprise and of sadness. He finally found a girlfriend, who despite bodily being happy to be a women, wanted to be referenced with male pronouns. After some months she/he broke it off after which he found a new girlfriend, who was bisexual and on antidepressants

:jawdrop:Oh my gosh, I had no idea it has gotten that bad!
Yeah, I've seen this effect as well. A regular, psychologically healthy 10 yo kid during the Summer break, rapidly gets pulled into the schoolyard behavioral mirroring vortex when the new year starts up.

LGBTQ+ is the new cool thing you need to be part of in order to remain in Tribe. Like tattoos. -Show me the 25 yo who doesn't have a tattoo, and I'll show you.., um, probably nobody now that I think of it. Veganism offers a similar, if not quite so extreme, fascination for young people.

Waaaay back when I was a kid, I remember being one of the only children in my peer group who actively did not want to do whatever everybody else wanted to do. There was only a very small number of kids who held that attitude -out of hundreds! The point being, resisting popular tribal movements was extremely uncommon, -and possibly even unhealthy (were the school system not rife with cynical social engineering.)

I'm not sure this effect can be precisely planned, however. (That of the popular mass-following of trends). You can certainly manipulate children's tastes with media and advertising, however I'm not convinced it can be done reliably in any particular direction. Some trends are mysterious and come quite out of left field. But right now, the programming is such that, "Straight People are Bad." And kids, for the most part, want to be good. I don't know if that sort of programming can be easily resisted. You'd need strong role models in the family unit.

Comedy is probably another good way to combat it. Comedians are the ones who define the "cool" attitudes, and it would appear that comedy today has a conservative bias. "The Left Can't Meme!" is painfully true.

That was kind of the point I was trying to make. But it arguably got even worse in today's ultra-liberal world.

There is some truth to that, but I wouldn't want to make this a "man against woman" thing. In rigid societies where people marry for all the wrong reasons (politics, inheritance, convenience etc.) men and women suffer alike. And men are equally trapped in their unhappy marriages if divorce is seen as a mortal sin.

I also would say we may learn a thing or two from some more traditional societies that handle their marriage customs more wisely.

Well, there certainly seems to be a conservative backlash against ultra-liberalism, which can bring its own problems, for example by promoting a "thy never shall divorce or you'll burn in hell" kind of attitude or glorifying marriage as an earthly, purely materialist thing instead of seeing it in light of spiritual progress.

I'm not trying to make it a women or men thing, but generally women do suffer more, especially if they come from a Muslim background. In those type of couples, the man usually dominates, so the woman has to follow his rule even if she doesn't like it and often if she strays, her own family are likely to come down on her. Now, I've seen a few men who were given harpy wives, and were unhappy about it, but even then, their wives didn't affect them in the same way that a woman given a harpy husband would affect her. Also, the stigma of a man leaving this type of situation isn't the same and the outcome is generally not the same either due to biological/ social reasons. If a man leaves, he could easily forget about his former family (which often happens), re-marry and have children with his new wife while his old wife will have to take care of the children alone (most serious men wouldn't want to get involved with a divorced woman with several children). So really, it is in the woman's own interest to stay even if the marriage isn't great.

By the way, what I'm saying above is from things I've personally witnessed. I'm originally from Africa, so I've seen many of those type of couples, my own parents being one of them. I don't think men should be bashed or anything. However, men and women are different. Also, we aren't equal and the world isn't fair, so I think it's natural that some suffer more than other. Suffering and inequality is part of our world. I think that one of the lessons of this realm is that some form of suffering are better than others. Even in that, not everything is equal. The institution of marriage isn't great and most people are unhappy, but it is better than the hook-up culture and genderless nonsense.

Last edited:

“You know, there are so many gender identities,” declares the head teacher in response to child’s question. “We know that we have got male and female, but there are over 100, if not more, gender identities now.”

The video for schoolchildren aged 9-12 is part of nine new BBC Teach films produced as support material for the personal, social, and health education (PSHE) curriculum in UK schools.

Telegraph columnist Celia Walden has written a scathing review of the program, which she calls “noxious nonsense” that poisons children’s minds, a product of the modern “Emperor’s New Clothes gender diversity narrative.”

BBC is indulging in the “propagation of misinformation,” Ms. Walden writes, thereby betraying its journalistic duty “to deal not in fads, but facts.”

By “willfully warping their minds,” she continues, BBC is contributing to making the new generation of children “as self-obsessed as the supposed grown-ups.”

Self-expression no longer means “appreciating individuality and producing something of wider cultural value,” Walden laments, but “folding in on yourself and behaving in an unashamedly selfish way.”

“All of which is likely to leave us with a generation of lost, confused and angry young adults asking a question we will find it very difficult to answer: ‘How did you let this happen?’” she writes.

Meanwhile, there have been quite a number of signs lately that the conservative backlash may be starting in odd places here and there.

The idea of flying the Pride colors was introduced in 2013, when the city council was led by the center-left Social Democrats. But now the city is controlled by conservative Swedish Democrats (SD) and three other right-leaning parties, who decided to revise the local flag code.

[...]
Having legalized same-sex marriage in 2009, Sweden is considered to be a largely liberal and LGBTQ-friendly country. However, Solvesborg with its population of around 9,000 is often described in the media as an example of conservatism becoming more popular in Sweden’s countryside.

Meanwhile, there have been quite a number of signs lately that the conservative backlash may be starting in odd places here and there.

And it will spread like a wildfire. I wonder when it will peak. I'm thinking sometimes during Summer next year, especially if there's a economic crisis. The future is so gloomy.

(Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then...?

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.

I ran across the video (below) while giving the "other side of the argument" some due dilignece.

I found it really remarkable in terms of social barometrics.

It is very angry, with calls for violence at the end! Crowder is certainly a man worthy of criticism, but at the end of the day, he's just a fast talking loudmouth making fun of people. He doesn't call for violence, and doesn't even inspire much in the way of actual hatred, but these people genuinely, obsessively hate him. For wrong-think and opinions? As well, I noticed that the host kept doing this strange thing where he'd activate some sort of close-up camera feature, and with his face filling the frame, he would just stare at the audience with no expression. It was creepy as hell, reminding me of descriptions of the Psychopath's Stare, though I think it might have been meant as some kind of popular video rhetorical technique, like a mic drop? I found it freaky.

Whatever the case, I think the CIA can be given high marks on their School of Evil report card for their efforts. We're clearly seeing division, and antipathy!

The idea of flying the Pride colors was introduced in 2013, when the city council was led by the center-left Social Democrats. But now the city is controlled by conservative Swedish Democrats (SD) and three other right-leaning parties, who decided to revise the local flag code.

[...]
Having legalized same-sex marriage in 2009, Sweden is considered to be a largely liberal and LGBTQ-friendly country. However, Solvesborg with its population of around 9,000 is often described in the media as an example of conservatism becoming more popular in Sweden’s countryside.

I’m happy to see people feel like they can assert their traditions and values. And as far as “backlash” goes not flying rainbow flags seems pretty mild. It’s not like gays are being deprived of any rights in the act. The way I see it the faster people start pushing back against the insane trends the less chance there will be of ordinary people being repressed enough to do something more drastic and overreaching. Mind you the PTBs can switch the media agenda on a dime to encourage violence and who knows where that could land.

It's up to the children's parents to teach them early and young that there are only 2 genders/sexes, that other people believe that boys can be girls and girls can be boys but those other people are wrong, and to stay away from them.

I’m happy to see people feel like they can assert their traditions and values. And as far as “backlash” goes not flying rainbow flags seems pretty mild. It’s not like gays are being deprived of any rights in the act. The way I see it the faster people start pushing back against the insane trends the less chance there will be of ordinary people being repressed enough to do something more drastic and overreaching. Mind you the PTBs can switch the media agenda on a dime to encourage violence and who knows where that could land.

Yes, this is mild, but the thing is that it probably won't end there. Something will be manufactured and anger will be fueled. Besides, an economic crisis (which is looming) can change everything and worsen the situation. Look at Nazi Germany, how swiftly the situation change. Also, I read Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell, and it was interesting to see how from day to day the situation in Spain changed.

For me it's always fascinating to read comments under conservative articles, even in places like Quillette or even read what people post on Facebook. Honestly, I see a lot of anger which is just waiting for the right spark. It's like the Brexit situation in the UK. British are really angry. And this anger instead of being taken on their government (which is where the power is) is probably going to be taken on foreigners instead (who aren't even the one protesting for remain on the streets and couldn't even vote in the referendum). Honestly, the way Brexit is panned it's as if it's British people vs Europeans/ Foreigners. However, it seems to like it's more British people (Leave side) vs other British people (Remain side).

A long time ago, a poster talked about a video of Stephan Molyneux called "Wrath of the Awakened Saxon". Below are some of the comments he saw:

''The hatred boiling inside of my heart increases week on week. The lies, the blatant attempt to replace Europeans and whites, the Marxist manipulation of our young to make them hate themselves, the double talk and deceptive rhetoric used by the left where under the sound of "inclusivity, social justice and progress" they destroy meritocracy, the family and tradition, the unhinged consumerism and the celebration of our darkest, most selfish desires being let loose with no restraint...I am angry...''
And another : ''I am angry and no body knows. I laugh with the Pakistani members I train at my gym, I am polite to the Africans that infested every shop, street and public building, I am courteous to my Progressive, Leftist friends...yet I dream and work towards either my death in this land or theirs.''

I think there way more people like those above than people assume and that in a situation of crisis. On Twitter, I have seen many people express similar views such as that they couldn't wait to take to the street and show the government etc. Those types are eager for a brawl and to cause destruction.

It's up to the children's parents to teach them early and young that there are only 2 genders/sexes, that other people believe that boys can be girls and girls can be boys but those other people are wrong, and to stay away from them.
I personally wouldn't say that to my children, because of two mainly reasons:
1. Saying to a child : stay away from.... This is like saying : go with... A child is exploring the world, and the most atractive things are what adults told NOT to do, why? Curiosity.
2.This also can create a homophobic mentality.

My approach would be, telling my children to understand that there are different people, and that we must respect that fact.

Just my thought

Back
Top Bottom