We have officially entered the Orwellian Era: Google Announces Worldwide Censorship of Independent Media

Google has announced that it plans to completely ban the issuance of all independent media in search results.

According to LaToya Drake, head of Google News Lab, Google is cooperating with the UN, WHO and other globalist organizations to create a new censorship tool, of course, under the guise of fact-checking and the fight for "truth".

Google News Lab is "a team within the Google News Initiative, whose mission is to cooperate with journalists in the fight against disinformation" and much more. And Google News Initiative ("GNI") "cooperates with publishers and journalists in the fight against disinformation."

I hope the sott team will find the way to bypass the system🙏

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling that the value of cash will go up. Seen a couple of instances where businesses that are pushing back against the cashless economy moves are offering discounts for cash. Cash transactions might become more of a black market thing, but I'm wondering if they will really disappear altogether and whether a cash economy will still operate alongside of the cashless economy. Probably won't be able to totally avoid the cashless economy, and will probably still need to rely on it to a large degree but don't think the cash economy will totally disappear.

Saw a post today where there was a system crash in a business that had gone cashless, and the business decided to accept cash rather than losing a total day's trade.

About 20 years ago I could have said that if a business didn't install an eftpos machine they would miss out on an additional 20 - 30% in sales. Now I'd say somewhere between 15 - 25% of sales are cash. I guess that would depend on the type of goods or services supplied.

Google has announced that it plans to completely ban the issuance of all independent media in search results.
When geniuses go full evil...
The motto was first suggested either by Google employee Paul Buchheit at a meeting about corporate values that took place in early 2000[7] or in 2001[8] or, according to another account, by Google engineer Amit Patel in 1999.[9] Buchheit, the creator of Gmail, said he "wanted something that, once you put it in there, would be hard to take out", adding that the slogan was "also a bit of a jab at a lot of the other companies, especially our competitors, who at the time, in our opinion, were kind of exploiting the users to some extent".

While the official corporate philosophy of Google[10] does not contain the words "Don't be evil", they were included in the prospectus (on Form S-1) of Google's 2004 IPO (a letter from Google's founders, later called the "'Don't Be Evil' manifesto"): "Don't be evil. We believe strongly that in the long term, we will be better served—as shareholders and in all other ways—by a company that does good things for the world even if we forgo some short term gains."[11] The motto is sometimes incorrectly stated as Do no evil.[8][12]

By early 2018, the motto was still cited in the preface to Google's Code of Conduct: "Don't be evil." Googlers generally apply those words to how we serve our users. But "Don't be evil" is much more than that... The Google Code of Conduct is one of the ways we put "Don't be evil" into practice...[6] Between 21 April and 4 May 2018, Google removed the motto from the preface, leaving a mention in the final line: "And remember… don't be evil, and if you see something that you think isn't right – speak up!"[6][13]
Money, fame, power... what could possibly go wrong?

Just like everything there are two sides to this coin. Maybe, just maybe, the banks are slowly calling in the notes as more and more shops, and not just the big ones, are installing self-serve card only tills.

A slow creep in other words as cash slowly disappears.

Yeah, if cash ends up back in a bank then it can be withdrawn from circulation. There was a recent article out of Australia where it was said that so much cash has been withdrawn from circulation already. But there has also been an element of society historically that have refrained from putting funds through banks for various reasons and I think that habit may increase or be reinforced by the idea of a cashless society. Kind of like the way that the prohibition didn't stop the production and sale of alcohol.

Bill Gates Demands Everyone ‘Prove Their Identity’ with Global Digital ID System​

Bill Gates, billionaire “philanthropist” and Microsoft co-founder, is urging countries globally to embrace his plan for “digital ID,” aiming for everyone to “proves their identity.”

On Twitter/X, he highlighted that “850 million people” worldwide still “lack ID that proves their identity.”

850 million people lack ID that proves their identity. As a result, they're shut out of a lot of services that could change their lives.
That's why I'm so excited about MOSIP, an open-source technology that could dismantle barriers worldwide. #G20IndiaDigital IDs are an effective tool against poverty. A global solution is making them available to millions.
— Bill Gates (@BillGates) August 21, 2023

Are You Excited to Drink Treated Toilet Water?​

Story at a glance:
  • Our existing tap water is not as clean as we want to believe
  • All the usual suspects are trying to use the flaws of the existing water treatments systems, as well as the “climate” rhetoric, to push for the “extreme” use of recycled water on a massive scale
  • While some uses of recycled water, such as industrial reuse, make great sense, there is a significant social engineering effort to train us to accept treated “blackwater” for drinking and household use
  • There is also a strong regulatory push
  • The devil is always in the detail, and there is no guarantee at all that the new treatment systems designed to convert sewage to drinking water will consistently do a perfect job
  • There is more to us than “meat bags who consume drinking water,” we have dignity, and our dignity is what the overlords want to subvert

Attachments

• drink-treated-toilet-water-pdf.pdf
    215.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks @Uperios for the post.

Just watched the interview and here are a couple of my take-away points, and one question.

The question first: CAF said if your police force has a “Control File” then you are really screwed. What is a police control file?

A few points:

New virus named: BS24/7 😊

Break away civilization: (above the law with very high-tech stuff want our land in a big hurry)

She recommended getting a g*n and training. And joining others who are doing the same. The second amendment is the only thing between us and the abyss. More on this subject in reference to a forced vaxx situation.

She was planning to make a stand in Tennessee, but she has recently decided to buy a place in the Netherlands because she feels unsafe in the US but will travel back and forth. She did not elaborate on what was making her feel unsafe.

BLM, Antifa, “the fires” = land grabs. She says because they are using “burn them out” tactics mean they are in a hurry. i.e., there are “easier but slower” ways that have been used in the past, so what's the hurry?

Not really anything new, but a higher sense of urgency IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, if cash ends up back in a bank then it can be withdrawn from circulation. There was a recent article out of Australia where it was said that so much cash has been withdrawn from circulation already. But there has also been an element of society historically that have refrained from putting funds through banks for various reasons and I think that habit may increase or be reinforced by the idea of a cashless society. Kind of like the way that the prohibition didn't stop the production and sale of alcohol.

Yeah and doesn’t prohibition of any highly desired good generally just create a black market with increased demand and increased price, usually controlled by some kinda mafia?

Back
Top Bottom