The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Correction (Italy Snow record) 2015

Regarding the new snow record in Italy I had written earlier, claiming a depth of "12 meter" - was clearly....uhm... "veeeeery slighty" off :lol:.

Here is the correction of what really happened:
In the Italian town of Capracotta on 12 March 2015 had within 16 hours received 256 cm (100.7") of snow ! The town is located 144 km east of Rome.

So, it was indeed an impressive event - this was the highest amount of snow ever to have fallen anywhere in the world within 24 hours. (I do not know if the World Meteorological Organization, WMO, acknowledge this officially)

I am so glad the last couple of weeks has warmed up here in the UK. I was surprised it actually snowed since it has been two years since it last did.
I am in a rented council flat in South East England in the town East Grinstead. It is a pretty quiet suburban town with not much going on.
I am in a position now where I can move to a new residence. I have been offered a new flat in same town which I will probably move to for the time being. But I always remember the fun time I had living in Brighton by the Sea.
In terms of the coming Maunder minimum gradually approaching, I am wondering what will be the best place to be located?
I will be getting some money soon which will give me flexibility and choice, but would the best location be? a farm so I can grow pigs/chickens? Or if I was to move the the SeaSide instead would that present any problems when he starts to get ICE-Agey? If I remember correctly Last time the temperature plummeted I think Norway or some Easteren European countries were slightly less affected. I could be wrong but I am very interested in what people think would be the ideal situation to be for the future many of us are anticipating? Realistically I am pretty much stuck to the UK because my young son is here as well as Sisters and Mother who is now an impressive 80 years old.

Just a heads up about the unusually cold weather in the Middle East currently.

Some videos of the extremity of the cold weather.

Syria-

Lebanon-

Cold snap leaves one dead, over 4 million without power in Texas

View attachment 42879

A rare cold snap has left Texas with the lowest recorded temperatures there in 30 years, causing 4 deaths and damaged energy generation systems.

The power management system in Texas is ERCOT, and they are terribly incompetent. They're also apparently "green energy" idiots that found out real quick that their vast arrays of wind turbines are nearly useless (down to 8% output and most frozen over), and solar power was not helping much either. Nevertheless they're sticking to their plans for more "green energy" with full blown Dunning-Kruger. They think sub 20F weather is rare - maybe so historically, but it's already happened twice this year in mid-Texas, plus plenty of snow twice in the past 3 months. Snowed in Houston this week too. Hello? Big lesson coming to add to this one happening now, it seems to me.

Today I stumbled upon an article by DW, a well known source for all kind of "accepted consensuses".

They ridiculed "climate deniers" and explained why "global warming" translates into extreme temperatures and record snowfall all over the world, and that it is due to the warming Arctic. And their rethoric was picked-up by the rest of the Western media. They also say this:

Will climate change make European winters colder?

Climate change won't necessarily make European winters colder because the outbreaks of cold air from the polar vortex are sometimes milder than the current cold snap. The Arctic is also not the only part of the world where air currents are changing because of rising temperatures.

Strong warming over the subtropics also affects the jet stream, said Handorf. While the Arctic warming tends to direct the jet stream southwards and cause cold spells in Europe, the subtropical warming generally sends the band northwards. If this is the case, she said, the winter weather in Europe will be milder. Climate models do not yet know which warming trend will dominate in the future, she added.

So basically they don't know, but still continue to push the agenda that we are dealing with only "global warming", and that this trend isn't going to change any time soon.

As we know from Pierre's book, and what Laura and the C's have said, that indeed warming of the Arctic or Antarctic can trigger and lead to global cooling.

And the thing is, that there are also mathematical models that show exactly that. Mathematical models that are available to the same scientists that continue to push the same "anthropogenic GW"nonsense. My question is a rethorical one of course, but I do wonder for how long these scientists will continue to back up a political agenda, instead of sharing objective information and allowing countries to work on preparing proper infrastructure. We already can see from Texas example that some areas will be totally devastated if the winter will come and stay.

Anyways, I also stumbled upon a mathematical model made by Russian scientists, where they basically describe the process we are seeing now. They do mention that human activity, like deforestation, can make the process faster, but emphasize that we are dealing with natural and cyclical processes, and that human activity is one of many factors.

The fluctuations in the Earth’s climate from warming to cooling will occur continually, and it would not be fair to say that the climate is developing towards any particular continuous state. Such conclusions were drawn thanks to the multiscale mathematical modeling of the influence of Arctic ice on climate change, which was conducted by Ural Federal University researchers and supported by the Russian Science Foundation (three-year grant No. 16-11-10095).

‘Dynamic transitions from warming to cooling have been taking place many times over the history of the Earth’s evolution, and, compared with that, the anthropogenic impact and a number of natural processes are merely background noise that only sways the “climate swing”,’ Dmitry Alexandrov, professor at the Department of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, says. ‘Therefore, the right question is not whether global cooling or warming will occur, but how much time is left until it happens.’

According to Dmitry Alexandrov, the results of the scientific research demonstrate the complex non-linear dynamics of the evolution of Arctic ice and the Earth’s climate as a whole. Fluctuations of physical parameters that model natural processes and human activity lead to random walks of phase trajectories in the vicinity of the basin of the Earth’s climate limit cycle attraction. Nevertheless, as the noise intensities increase, stochastic-induced deviations become more significant and provide for the occurrence of irregular oscillations from warmer to colder states and back.

‘From a physical standpoint, a noise-induced increase in temperature is responsible for the observed warming of the Earth’s climate,’ Dmitry Alexandrov says. ‘Such warming is accompanied by an increase in the level of greenhouse gases in the Earth’s atmosphere, leading to an increase in temperature, intensive melting of ice in Greenland and Antarctica, a strong influx of fresh water into the world ocean, and an increase in its level. However, as shown by the data of the conducted mathematical modeling, the local temperature rise abruptly changes to a fall, and to significantly lower numbers in absolute value of the quantity.’

Physically, this is due to the general world ocean circulation disruption. For example, one of the most important circulations is the circulation of water from the equator to the poles and vice versa: at the poles, more salty and cold water moves along the ocean floor towards the equator, where it heats up, rises and goes in the opposite direction (to the poles) along the ocean surface. However, a large influx of fresh water into the world ocean due to large-scale melting of ice disrupts the established circulation due to the lower density of melt water compared to saline sea water. This mechanism leads to a weakening of the surface flow of warm water from the equator to the poles and particularly to a significant weakening of the Gulf Stream, which is currently established experimentally. The latter immediately entails a significant cooling in North America and Europe, and then leads to a cooling of the Earth’s climate as a whole and the emergence of a direct threat to the existence of animals and humans on the planet.

‘Since climate change is of an irregular oscillatory nature, the cooling will be replaced by warming, climate oscillations will be repeated again and again,’ Dmitry Alexandrov says. ‘Therefore, global warming is a mechanism for global cooling.’

To formulate more detailed forecasts based on mathematical modeling data, it is necessary to consider several fundamentally important additional factors affecting ice melting and the dynamics of the Earth’s climate: fluctuations in solar activity, humidity, human activity function (operation of industrial enterprises, deforestation, etc.), desertification. A proper account of the influence of astronomical forcing (changes in the tilt of the earth’s axis and the shape of the earth’s orbit over time) is necessary as well.

‘In general, mathematical modeling of a paleoclimate is able to determine its evolutionary behavior,’ Dmitry Alexandrov adds. ‘For successful modeling and forecasting of nonlinear climate dynamics, it is necessary to take into account the fluctuations of a larger number of prognostic variables, reflecting the most important physical processes and natural phenomena, and the variations of other parameters, which change less strongly, should be considered as external noise. Thus, the model of climatic dynamics approximated to reality becomes stochastic, and the evolution of paleoclimate is largely determined by noise-induced transitions between the attraction basins of climate attractors.’

So it appears that instead of collecting objective and accurate data (including cosmic influences) in order to calculate when the onset of the new Ice Age will occur, scientists either provide amorphous answers, like we still have ages before that, or they blatantly falsify data to fit political agenda. Guess we really don't have any choice but to sit back and watch the show.

Last edited:
There is also this article. I know that these are different things, but just the description made me think about the albedo effect.

The severe winter storm raging through the southern US brought such extreme cold that it confused weather satellites monitoring the situation.

On Tuesday, the cold air advancing south from the Arctic chilled the ground so much that one monitoring satellite mistook the ground for tops of clouds, which are usually much colder than surface temperatures.

The phenomenon was first pointed out by Washington Post meteorologist Matthew Cappucci.

A similar effect was seen over Canada on February 10, where it was highlighted by the local news channel WROC TV in Rochester, New York.

The satellite in question is called GOES-East. It uses infrared sensors to measure temperatures at the top of clouds to plot them.

Typically, the clouds are colder than the ground surface. The satellite's algorithms use this assumption to outline cloud cover from space, even at night.

Pierre talks about the albedo effect in his book, but here's a quote from the thread that summarizes it:

Increased radiative cooling due to thinning of the thermosphere and a decrease in solar radiation in the winter generate intense cold waves. If the snow and ice area increases due to intense cold waves, the albedo (sunlight reflectance) will increase and the cold will stay

Cold snap leaves one dead, over 4 million without power in Texas

View attachment 42879

A rare cold snap has left Texas with the lowest recorded temperatures there in 30 years, causing 4 deaths and damaged energy generation systems.

Some of you may be interested in the report of Mike Adams, who specializes in health issues and emergency preparedness, telling his audience in a podcast how things are in rural Texas with power mostly gone, water pipes bursting and the cost of electrical power having gone up from $ 25 to $ 9.000 per MWh within days.

Being very much of a prepper himself, he says he got caught when he couldn't get his diesel tractor started which prevented him from operating the emergency diesel generator for his house.

Currently they are collecting melting water from the rooftop and feel as if they were camping inside of the house.

Mike Adams via Brighteon

I am in Texas also. It's been a rough few days, but being prepared definitely did help.

Currently they are collecting melting water from the rooftop and feel as if they were camping inside of the house.
We collected snow and melted it to use for dish washing and to flush toilets.
he got caught when he couldn't get his diesel tractor started which prevented him from operating the emergency diesel generator for his house.

That was a bad thing for Adams not to know. Our neighbor, who runs a diesel repair business, says that diesel becomes a gel at cold temperatures. He was giving away a product to his customers which liquifies the gel.

I am in Texas also. It's been a rough few days, but being prepared definitely did help.
Glad to hear you are doing alright. I have a married nephew with one child in Austin, TX, which is in Travis county. According to this map (interactive at link), Travis county's power loss is 10%:

[Image or attachment won't show - use link:
Texas Power Outages Map ]

Outage Scale: 0% 10% 30% 60% 100% (dark red)

Windmills/solar panels/electric cars rendered useless by snow and freezing temperatures - natural gas lines also frozen. The brain trusts running the energy show must have truly believed global warming meant the natural gas infrastructure did not need cold protection as Texas would never experience a concerning level of cold ever again.
As temperatures dropped to record lows across some parts of the state, liquid inside wells, pipes, and valves froze solid. Ice can block gas flow, clogging pipes. ... Gas generated nearly half of the state's electricity in 2019, according to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT).

The radio news reports millions of Texans are under Boil-Water advisories. I guess if that's in an area without electricity or natural gas, then a fireplace, outdoor fire pit or propane grill/camp stove will have to be utilized. Several people have already died attempting to keep warm utilizing their cars or fireplace/candles.

Sad that it's going to take these terrible tragedies/screwups and the awful suffering inflicted to finally bring the masses to their senses in regards to our illustrious leaders and the PTB mandating their evil Agenda 2030.

Last edited:
They ridiculed "climate deniers" and explained why "global warming" translates into extreme temperatures and record snowfall all over the world, and that it is due to the warming Arctic. And their rethoric was picked-up by the rest of the Western media.
Indeed, and having followed the local spin in Scandinavia, the dominant stance seems for several years to have been barricading the perception of global warming as the coverall explanation, come hell or high water. They readily prefer to ignore any possibility of a different weighing of the evidence. Taking into consideration the conviction with which the policies on Covid have been pushed, it is hard to forecast what exactly should precipitate a change of approach. There is still an investment in the idea of global warming, that is not unlike that of some dying desert warriors holding on to the promise of 72.

This video was shared on one of the Russian Telegram channels.

This is a view over a road that is a border between Arkansas and Texas. The clean road is Arkansas. The Russians are joking that Texas, (or US in general) is very Russian. 😅 Although, truth be told that not all Russian roads are like this. ;-)

But it does show the level of preparedness and the budget for it.

Back
Top Bottom