The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Today (20.06.2020) the weather got to Moscow. Strong winds and heavy rains flooded the city. Two people were struck by lightning.

755926643534402.jpg

755926647019468.jpg

755926657733628.jpg

755926652758985.jpg

Also, a strong wind (tornado!), rains and hail came to the Crimea (Simferopol flooded)

Also, weather forecasters reported that on the night of June 21 in some regions of Russia (Karelia, the Urals and even the South of Siberia) the temperature will drop to -2C (frost)!

Also, weather forecasters reported that on the night of June 21 in some regions of Russia (Karelia, the Urals and even the South of Siberia) the temperature will drop to -2C (frost)!

Interesting! Dutch MSM have been reporting on the heatwave in some parts of Siberia (northeast), with one headline being "Scientists alarmed by Arctic 'heat wave'". Conveniently, there's no mention of the cold temperatures you mention in southern Siberia. Or reports on cold temperatures in South Africa, for example, with one of the Provinces currently being hit by another cold front resulting in snowfall in some areas. It could be the coldest in years, but they haven't reviewed the data yet.

In India, more than 100 people died from a lightning strike in one day.

Also on sott they write that in India there are floods in several states.

In Southern Germany it is still pretty cool and doesn't feel like summer at all. We had many years were in May we had Summer temperatures in the 30 °C, but not this year, and we are already in July. It feels like warmer April weather where it switches from a sunny day, to a rainy or cloudy day and back to a warmer day, but no heat waves. As far as I can see some weather is good for animal fodder since the grass is growing pretty fast. Though I can imagine that some plants (corn, wheat and so on) need more sun. So far the news is pretty lame on reporting on that. Also in Germany there is the Seven Sleepers' Day, which is an old country lore and predicts the weather on the following seven weeks beginning end of June.

" Ivan Zaborovsky, the 16-year-old FC Znamya Truda goalkeeper who was put into a coma after being struck by lightning during training, is “getting better” and will play football again according to the team's general director. "

While driving, the last shot I had posted above was of the mountains in snow, June 16th. Here is the same general area July 6th. Yesterday's high was close to 30 0c and today it was rather cool, only rising into the low teens.

Looking west (NE aspect 116/151 Lat/Long) - the snow is melting very slowly. Frost at elevations will come again in late August, 50 days from now, and snow in early September a dozen days later, typically.

Seen here is not glacier snow per se, it is snow on the front face and in bowels. West aspects would look less. However, have not got up to see glacier snow yet - much of that is from the last Wisconsinan Fraser glaciation added upon the Cordilleran Ice Sheet. It seems to have maxed out 14,000 years ago. It also seems to me there was some later period build-up from the earlier big fast melt discussed in many threads and how that likely came to be.

It is July and my mind was on firewood :lol:

1594177024035.png

1594177075421.png

Verkhoyansk (Yakutia, Russia) is known as one of the coldest places on Earth. This is one of the territories where mammoths used to live; the mammoth is also depicted on the coat of arms and on the monument in the city center.
1280px-Werchojansk_K%C3%A4ltepoldenkmal_II.JPG

But in 2020 this place became known not only for the cold and mammoths, but also for the unprecedented heat. On June 20, 2020, the highest temperature was recorded in Verkhoyansk + 38.0C.
On July 21, 2020, another record + 34.9С was broken.
In total, during the summer of 2020, 14 days were recorded in Verkhoyansk with temperatures above + 30C.
Dth-640x465.png

I have a question - if someone knows was there ever a discussion about the Sun event that happened on the March 11th, 2012. and if Cs were ever asked about it? I used the search but couldn't find anything specific, maybe I'm doing it wrong. There's a new video about it on MrMBB333 yt channel, it shows as if something detached itself from the Sun, very fascinating! It starts at 1:22

I have a question. C mentioned 1000 yrs of transition, is that the length of the mini ice age? That is quite long most people will either died or migrate to tropic. Not enough land for agriculture or city building (you still need to save space for nature/forest to sustain civ). Not to mentioned lack of rain (Cooler weather in general), increased salinity in the ocean, due to water pilling up as snow. Basically low on everything needed to sustain civilization, natural resources, food, space or infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom