The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Lucius, can you please provide some information where and when this kind of avalanche went down so that we can assess whether there is a connection to the possible coming ice age?

Thank you.
Unfortunately, there is no information on Twitter who posted it. It looks like an avalanche from the mountains or the front of the glacial shelf. Time according to Twitter on March 24th

I used rever image search the avalanche fell on 4/23/2021 - Tsakhur village in the Rutul region of Dagestan, one of the Caucasian countries of Russia source

Avalanche on the Road in Dagestan Statement Lost Contact with 9 Villages
As a result of an avalanche on a highway on the outskirts of Tsakhur village in Russia's Dagestan, communication with 9 villages where approximately 4 thousand people live was lost.
An avalanche fell on a highway on the outskirts of Tsakhur village in the Rutul region of Dagestan, one of the Caucasian countries of Russia. Due to the avalanche, contact was lost with 9 villages where approximately 4 thousand people live in the region where the Azeri population is densely populated. A large number of rescue vehicles were sent to the region by the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia. Official sources announced that the work continues to open the road, which was closed due to the effect of the avalanche, and that after the road is cleared, the vital needs will be delivered to the villages first.

The Ministry of Transport of Russia, on the other hand, stated that the road cleaning works are expected to be completed by 18.00 tomorrow evening, and announced that the teams continue to work intensively to provide transportation to the villages. It was learned that there were no deaths or injuries due to the avalanche.

If I made any confusion, I apologize. I thought that such avalanches in the mountains, so large, are not that "normal" and it may be a harbinger of climate change related to the coming of the Ice Age

So some data is emerging that suggests the Solar Maximum is on its way earlier than usual.

This is the second account of the same trend, the first of which I posted earlier in the thread, with a good dose of "huh?"

It could be a small crest in activity, followed by another plunge into solar inactivity. It's anybody's guess what Sol is doing, or will do, as Nemesis approaches. And as The Wave approaches.

So I don't know what's going on, but will continue to pay attention. I don't think this means that we're outta the woods in terms of an Ice Age. The snow all over the Southern hemisphere, cool temperatures and poor growing seasons, and mass flooding in the Northern hemisphere fit the Ice Age model. But maybe this data suggests it will be a mini Ice Age, and not a return to a glacial maximum?

One clear implication, however, is that with the Earth's magnetic field is so weak right now, even a small uptick in solar activity that the two above articles indicate will have amplified catastrophic results.

"The magnetic shield is now so weak that it can be perturbed in such an extreme way by such a minor event," adds Mauriello.

"Based on what just occurred, very bad things are going to happen on this planet.

"Any large flare that heads our way is a grid down scenario," concludes Mauriello.

As I've been warning for years now, the sun's ramp-up into Solar Cycle 25 occurring in line with Earth's drastically reducing magnetic field is the biggest threat we humans have faced in hundreds -potentially thousands- of years, particularly given how completely and utterly technologically-dependent the vast majority of this planets' 8 billion inhabitants are.

When that earth-facing X-flare hits -which is a matter of 'when' and not 'if'- there will be no more internet, no more 'how-tos' on YouTube, no more just in time deliveries, no more food, no more law and order; just chaos — and we'll be on our own to survive.

This scenario has more than a 50 percent chance of playing out by the solar maximum of SC25 (currently expected in the year 2024), with localized grid failures all but guaranteed by then.

New research (August 5, 2021) about AMOC (Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation) has been published here (behind paywall).

Source (Dutch only): https://www.trouw.nl/wetenschap/golfstroom-dreigt-stil-te-vallen-met-ijskoude-gevolgen~bed74256/

Climate
Gulf Stream threatens to shut down, with icy consequences

The Gulf Stream is threatening to come to a halt. With possible far-reaching consequences, also for the Netherlands that owes its moderate climate to the Gulf Stream.

Willem Schoonen - August 5, 2021, 17:00

In the Atlantic Ocean, relatively warm surface water migrates from the equator to the North Pole, where it cools and sinks (because cold water is heavier) to travel across the bottom back to the equator. This circulation is called the Atlantic Ocean Current. And it passes by our European coasts in the guise of the Gulf Stream, a continuous flow of relatively warm water from south to north.

Circulation at a low ebb

The oceanic circulation seems timeless, but it certainly is not. There have been periods in the distant past when this circulation went to a low ebb. And that seems to be happening again now. In the past this was due to natural fluctuations, but now it is about to happen due to the actions of man which are triggering changes in the climate that are bringing the ocean circulation to a critical point.

The greenhouse effect is making the water in the oceans warmer. That already does not help the circulation. But on top of that, the melting of glaciers and sea ice around the Arctic is bringing more freshwater into the Atlantic. And increasing precipitation due to climate change is adding to the supply of freshwater from land. More freshwater slows the engine of the Gulf Stream.

It was known that the Atlantic Ocean current is weakening. But now it is becoming clear that it could topple in a short time. This is evident from new calculations published by German climatologist Niklas Boers in the journal Nature Climate Change. The calculations are based on a theory previously developed by, among others, the Wageningen Professor Marten Scheffer. It is the theory of tipping points, which can be found in all fields, from ecology and economy to climate.

The dormant form was there during the ice ages

In terms of climate, the Atlantic ocean current is one of the tipping points. From research on the history of Earth's climate, it is known that this ocean current has two stable forms: an active and a dormant one. The dormant form was there during the ice ages. The active form is there now. Because both states are stable, the ocean current can change from one type to the other in a relatively short period of time - a few centuries. Due to climate change, we are already approaching that tipping point, says Boers, and faster than climate models predict.

If and when that tipping point will be passed, the climatologist cannot say, but the instability that heralds a change is already a fact. The shutdown of ocean currents will affect weather patterns around the world: in Europe, it will mainly usher in a new cold.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm sorry for the blatant propaganda about human triggered climate change - but that's mainstream reporting in a nutshell.

New research (August 5, 2021) about AMOC (Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation) has been published here (behind paywall).

Source (Dutch only): https://www.trouw.nl/wetenschap/golfstroom-dreigt-stil-te-vallen-met-ijskoude-gevolgen~bed74256/

I'm sorry for the blatant propaganda about human triggered climate change - but that's mainstream reporting in a nutshell.

In recent conversations amongst my neighbours and local network about the coming cold, I've found that the AMOC discussion like your above post is very useful - because it fits into the AGW model. It can allow one to talk about preparing for the impending Ice Age without having to blow someone's mind with all the implications of plasma cosmology.

It's only been a few times, but if someone I know seems keen and open, I share some hard data about the gulf stream and jet stream shutdowns. This is linked with historical evidence, such as is mentioned in White's book, A Cold Welcome, including descriptions of all the dead wildlife, livestock, fruit trees, etc. I mention the recent reports that Europe pretty much didn't have a spring this year - in effect, it's already here. And then see what they say, and go from there.

So it's not the full story, but still enough information to communicate the situation we're in.

In recent conversations amongst my neighbours and local network about the coming cold, I've found that the AMOC discussion like your above post is very useful - because it fits into the AGW model. It can allow one to talk about preparing for the impending Ice Age without having to blow someone's mind with all the implications of plasma cosmology.
I agree that we can use those types of 'harmless' and officially sanctioned mainstream news tidbits for our own purposes but that's not what the mainstream news outlets themselves are pursuing, I think.

Beware that you do not confuse or conflate these two very distinct aims in your own mind.

According to this latest suspiciousobservers report the gulf stream is shutting down. We kind of knew that sooner or later the gulf stream will have reached this shutting down point due to the increasing of the earth changes and other factors, still it seems that now we're about to reach that ice age threshold the C's mentioned recently. The next winter may be a really tough one it seems.

I got this on my YT newsfeed, and found it interesting to see the solar activity, considering we had a very "shaky" month of July.

-Solar activity is intensifying faster than anticipated...

-July was a remarkable month for solar activity...

-In July appeared 6 sunspots on the solar disc, the last time these many sunspots were seen at one time was in September 2017...

-The month of July also saw two radial blackouts that occurred across the globe..

-On July 25th a hole opened on the sun’s outer layer allowing solar wings to escape traveling towards our planet at 895000 miles per hour. The solar winds made a glancing blow to the earth’s magnetosphere causing minor cracks in our protecting field...

-On July 28th a magnetic filament on the sun’s upper hemisphere erupted, the resulting cme travelled our way barely missing the earth...

This came out in 2020 but I found no forum posts on it so thought I'd share. The approaching ice age is not a laughing matter but this made me smile. Glacier National Park was caught stealthily trying to change their signs saying the glaciers would be gone by 2020. The'experts' are proven wrong once again.

Article published by The site "observateur continental" and dated August 8 2021. Here is the translation. Notice the sentence "but has called, just in case, for a reduction in the emissions of greenhouse gases that warm the atmosphere" to protect his back.

Scientists are predicting a global climate catastrophe, an ice age. At least for the United States and Northern Europe.

The worst predictions seem to be coming true: the Gulf Stream, the ocean current that brings warmth to Europe and North America, is indeed slowing down. And it could come to a complete stop. Alarming symptoms of the impending cataclysm have been discovered by climate scientist Niklas Boers, who represents three scientific organisations: the Free University of Berlin (Department of Mathematics and Computer Science), the Potsdam Institute for Climate Change Research and the University of Exeter (Department of Mathematics, Global Systems Institute).

The results cited by the German researcher in the scientific journal Nature Climate Change indicate that the situation is destabilising not only in the Gulf Stream but also in the entire Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC), which encompasses several currents, including the Gulf Stream. This powerful current, hundreds of times more powerful than the Amazon, transports millions of cubic metres of water every second from the equator to the north-east in the opposite direction. Initially heated in the Gulf of Mexico, it "heats" Europe and North America. The water cooled near the poles sinks to the bottom and returns to the equatorial zone. There it is warmed again, rises to the surface and heads back towards the poles. And now this circulation is on the verge of becoming unstable, even causing a crisis.

Niklas Boers listed eight main indicators of the state of the Atlantic showing that a catastrophe is approaching. He determined that they started to worsen almost a hundred years ago, from around 1880. In other words, long before the current warming that is generally blamed for the negative impact on the Gulf Stream, believing that it is mainly slowed down by fresh water from melting glaciers in Greenland and the Arctic.

In other words, the cause of the changes that are taking place before the eyes of humanity would not only lie in global warming. The German researcher has not yet understood the concrete reason, but has called, just in case, for a reduction in the emissions of greenhouse gases that warm the atmosphere. The dynamics of the process are also unclear. It is impossible to say at the moment when the situation will become very bad.

At the same time, Niklas Boers confirmed the fears of his colleagues doing similar research. He added that the current situation in the Atlantic is reminiscent of the situation that led to an ice age 2.5 million years ago.

Niklas Boers' research
was reported by Science Alert. But what do other climate scientists predict? They also expect a new ice age.

Alexandre Lemoine

Source

Back
Top Bottom