The infrabed

I think that this could also be an interesting project. It's about water-filtered infrared light. I suppose that this is how Sun used to work when Earth had a water canopy in it's atmosphere.

I think that this could also be an interesting project. It's about water-filtered infrared light. I suppose that this is how Sun used to work when Earth had a water canopy in it's atmosphere.

Sounds promising I think.

wIRA can considerably alleviate the pain (with remarkably less need for analgesics) and diminish an elevated wound exudation and inflammation and can show positive immunomodulatory effects. wIRA can advance wound healing or improve an impaired wound healing both in acute and in chronic wounds including infected wounds. Even the normal wound healing process can be improved.

Yeah, the principle is very simple, it's just light filtered by water. I think that the sunlight filtered with some kind of water wall would be the easiest approach. Like this one:

Of course, you cold also make an "aquarium" with low width, but perhaps that would absorb too much of the sunlight? And it would probably be very hard to clean.

Interestin' is this concept, almost comparable to my experience of Adriatic clearwaters' snorkeling. And i've got some "independent" affirmative info of benefits of being in seawater +40 minutes. Especially crystal ones - with your back exposed to Sun Rays(Yeah) - a sort of being emerged in Quinton plasma saline/iodine/other goodies (trace elements and co?). After mentioned 35-40 min, supposedly, your pH an that of crystal seawaters equalize. with a kind of healing/rejuvenation :cool2: process ongoing... Some divers say: "The sea is than takin' care of thyself". Practically you are then embedded in that liquid turquoise Adriatic Emerald environ , just like floatin' around in Gaia's Womb or somethin':-[

To continue?

There Beach Bum

🧜‍♂️

Indeed, I love going in the sea. A few years before, I was unable of going in the sea (juste the feet, as I'm easily cold). Now I can go into the sea because I wanted to do cold therapy. When I'm in the sea water, I feel so good.
But I wonder what about all these pollutants in the sea (peaks of radioactivity, heavy metals discharged from factories in the rivers and the sea, oil leaks from boats, nanoplastics, etc)

It sounds like a good idea since, according to Pollack (the 4th phase of water), it is light and in particular infrared radiations that transform liquid water in structured water.

I did try this once or twice. The water was in a glass and i kept it on the infrabed while i was on it, i didn't notice any immediate effect. What made me think about doing it was an interview i listened to with Pollack and the guy who runs the website, selfhacked.com

I just found the interview on the selfhacked website and there are some notes provided that may be of interest (there's more but i just clipped what seemed relevant):

Interview With Dr. Gerald Pollack: Water for Optimal Health

[...]
-Light builds EZ water, especially infrared light. This is why infrared has such healing properties for almost any condition.

-The negative charge inside the cell is used for everything.

-EZ water or the negative charge is the most basic antioxidant in the body. It gives over electrons to combat free radicals.

-EZ water is fundamental for blood circulation. That means if you’ve got cold hands and feet, listen up. You need more EZ in your system.

-An Israeli study showed that EZ is a driver of blood flow. Blood was flowing even though the heart stopped in an animal study.

-Maybe lymph is also powered by EZ, as no one knows how it flows.

-The EZ water INSIDE your cells in your blood vessels powers your blood flow.

-Nobody knows exactly how proteins interact with other proteins. EZ water probably plays a critical role in the interactions, which is central to life.

-The discovery of EZ water casts a large shadow over biochemistry.

-What we know about ATP is wrong. Dr. Pollack believes that ATP donates negative charge rather than it being a high energy bond.

-When you lower the temperature of water or make it colder, it becomes more EZ. Think glacial water and how it’s the best and most beneficial for your health. Also think cold exposure therapy, which is very beneficial for a host of ailments.

-Water can reverse disease.

-The water we drink can ‘donate’ EZ water or negative charge to our body when we consume it.

-Dr. Pollack provides an anecdote of someone who cured kidney disease (an incurable condition) by drinking EZ water and says he’s heard many such anecdotes.

-Heating water is not necessarily worse, as it can get quite complex with its bubbles, etc…

-Infrared is best to create EZ….UV also separates charge
…The sun has both, so get some sun! Studies show that the more sun people get, the lower their death rate…Take Astaxanthin to minimize damage from the sun.

Saunas have infrared and can create EZ in our body, while at the same time we sweat out positive water. Two birds with one stone.

-Reverse osmosis and distilled water generally have less EZ.

-Minerals help create EZ – spring water is great.

-Vortex devices (especially copper ones) can help create EZ. Dr. Pollack uses one for himself.

-Pressure and oxygen create more EZ.
Think hyperbaric oxygen therapy, which has both pressure and oxygen. This therapy is useful for a very broad range of conditions.

-I discuss how I use an oxygen concentrator to promote health. He suspects that this increases EZ. (Maybe this is why proper breathing is so beneficial for all ailments.)

-Magnetism affects water, but it’s complex and nobody’s sure how exactly.

Aspirin creates EZ by up to 3X.

-Anesthetics and glyphosate (roundup) decrease EZ and there is a good chance that toxins do the same….(Toxins are positively charged and steal negative charge from EZ).

-Once you create EZ, it’s relatively stable…he tested the water on his shelf after 3 months and it still had EZ.

-His opinion of cold exposure therapy – it makes sense that it’s good.

-Getting gray hair is a sign you’re not getting enough water.

-Anecdotes of people who got cured – from Iranian known as BATMAN. Iranian scientist used water to cure all of his patients for all their diseases. He claims you’re not sick, you’re dehydrated.

-EZ affects everything in the cells…some treatments are known to positively affect the whole body, and creating EZ might be the mechanism.

EMFs are something to be concerned about. Very serious scientists are concerned. Background EMF noise increased by 10X in the past decade…A top researcher in the field says that in 10 years cell phones will be in the same category as cigarettes.

–EMFs ruined one of the experiments by having the microspheres move towards the computer…

-Homeopathy is widely misunderstood. It wrongly got discredited. Molecules cluster and you don’t get rid of molecules when you dilute it. Shaking also has an effect on the water information/EZ. Clear evidence that water has information content. But no one really understands this area.

-Colloidal silver creates EZ.

-Sugar builds EZ
, but this is problematic when the sugar in your blood is high because it creates viscous texture.

-Glass will block a lot of infrared and UV. Glass blocks information transfer between separated water. Plants synchronize, but not when a glass is between the plants. This is because it blocks UV.

-He did not test the effect of microwaves on EZ, but he suspects it will destroy EZ/water structure.

-The acidity of water – Ph of 3-4 or lower inhibits the growth of EZ.

[...]

How To Use This Information to Improve Your Health

If you don’t grasp what we’re talking about in the interview, don’t worry. Here’s the bottom line of how to take advantage of the knowledge regarding EZ water and what you need to do to improve your health.

I personally use all of the products listed here and more – and I’m glad I purchased them. I’m not just giving a laundry list of stuff.

“The Fourth Phase of Water” – buy and read this book. That’s step 1 to improving your health. Also give it 5 stars.

DRINK MORE WATER.

Ice Cube Tray – I put this in a blender and drink this water with a shake. Or you can put this in your water directly or in your beverages. Cold make more EZ possible.

Clay – creates EZ, negatively charged. Start supplementing with this. This will draw positive charge out of you. I take 5g on most days.

Ionic Minerals: Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Selenium. I’m transitioning to using minerals in my water instead of supplementing. You want to put these minerals in your water. 15mg Zinc, 100mcg Chromium, .5 mg Copper and 100mcg selenium per 1 gallon of water.

Magnesium/Concentrace for minerals to be added to water. This is mainly magnesium. You want to put this in your water. 2 droppers full per a gallon.

Coral Calcium. Another good mineral to put in your water. I put 1g (333mg calcium) per a gallon.

Probiotics create EZ. This Probiotic (prescript assist) is different and also good. These are the two I primarily use. They will inhabit your large intestine if you ingest them, so no need to put them in your water. I take 4 capsules of each daily but cycle them.

Colloidal Silver – I would only put a few drops. Silver can potentially accumulate in the body and be toxic.

Ice Helmet/Cryohelmet – (I use the adult regular size). I actually bought two of these. I put it on my head and keep it there until it stops being cold. This is to perhaps create more EZ in my head.

Cold Hat – I also have this. It’s also good and cheaper, but I’d recommend the cryo helmet if you’re only buying one.

LLLT (light relief)…use LLLT for about 3 minutes all over your head. I find it synergistic with cold. Put on any spot that needs healing.

LLLT – 850nm (CCTV camera). This one only has infrared, as opposed to the light relief. I like both of them.

LLLT – 660nm….Has different effects than the light relief one that I recommend. Get both.

Infrared Sauna. Buy if you could afford this.

Infrared Light – this will give you infrared in the 850nm range, which is different than the 660nm range.

Infrared mat.
This does give off EMF’s (I tested it), but it’s worth it in my opinion. I use this when it’s cold outside or inside and I want to be warmed up.

Grounding mat – gives over electrons or negative charge. I sit on this on my chair.

Infrared Shirt to absorb infrared and keep it in you. I use this as my regular clothes but I also wear it while wearing my cold helmet. See review study.

Oxygen concentrator – oxygenates the blood, calming, cognitive enhancing. Potentiates LLLT. The concentrator also has an ionizer which releases negative charge in the air.

Copper Water Bottle, Copper Pitcher, and Cups. I put water in here for storage.

Molecular hydrogen machine….not only does it hydrogenate your water, but it also creates microbubbles, and I bet it’ll create EZ…. I actually have 2 of these machines because I’m drinking more water. I notice a small effect, but given that water is so central to us, I want to make sure I’m getting it right.

Vibrational plate -I will experiment putting my water to shake it up. I haven’t tried it yet.

Blender -shakes up water. I wonder what Dr. Pollack would say about this.

Chia seeds create EZ. I’m going to experiment putting chia in water and drinking the liquid portion. Or you can consume the seed as well.

Aspirin. You can either take it our put it in your water. Haven’t tried this yet.
[...]

Then I guess the next question is, will infrared light harm the water crystal if it is also in the drinking water that we put under the lamp? Or should we just put the crystal in after the water has been exposed to the infrared?

I did try this once or twice. The water was in a glass and i kept it on the infrabed while i was on it, i didn't notice any immediate effect.

The infrabed has a very narrow infrared light. You need something wider for this experiment, like sun or infrared heating lamp or halogen. You want your water to absorb the purple areas:

Comparison-of-the-spectra-of-a-radiator-with-water-filtered-infrared-A-wIRA-and-of-the.png

Then I guess the next question is, will infrared light harm the water crystal if it is also in the drinking water that we put under the lamp? Or should we just put the crystal in after the water has been exposed to the infrared?

Good question. I think the later could be the best solution because the sunlight was used to clean the energy of the crystals.

As mentioned in Session 7 May 2016:

I don't think it's going to hurt a crystal to put it in with supplements and such - might rev them up a bit, even. And some exposure to sunlight isn't going to be a disaster either.

I guess "some exposure" is different from a lot of exposure?

The infrabed has a very narrow infrared light. You need something wider for this experiment, like sun or infrared heating lamp or halogen. You want your water to absorb the purple areas:

I wonder if the below quote also refers to water and crystals being exposed to sun, not just humans?

Q: (Pierre) I have two questions. Me and others have noticed that the sun’s rays seem more aggressive over the past few years. Are the sun's rays becoming more aggressive?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Why?

A: Cosmic conditions. Breakdown of magnetic field, cosmic rays, and cosmic dust.

Q: (L) Are there any kinds of like cosmic rays or rays from the sun that are hitting us that wouldn't ordinarily be hitting us if our magnetic field was up?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Are they good for us?

A: Not especially. Some withstand better than others the increase in mutations.

I guess we don't have much to stop such things as the cosmic rays but we can try to do our best otherwise. Maybe it would be easier for our crystals to inform more organized water after it is treated with the infrared process.

Cosmic ray
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
"Cosmic radiation" redirects here. For some other types of cosmic radiation, see Cosmic background radiation and Cosmic background (disambiguation). For the film, see Cosmic Ray (film).

Cosmic flux versus particle energy
Cosmic rays are high-energy radiation, mainly originating outside the Solar System[1] and even from distant galaxies.[2] Upon impact with the Earth's atmosphere, cosmic rays can produce showers of secondary particles that sometimes reach the surface. Composed primarily of high-energy protons and atomic nuclei, they are originated either from the sun or from outside of our solar system. Data from the Fermi Space Telescope (2013)[3] have been interpreted as evidence that a significant fraction of primary cosmic rays originate from the supernova explosions of stars.[4] Active galactic nuclei also appear to produce cosmic rays, based on observations of neutrinos and gamma rays from blazar TXS 0506+056 in 2018.[5][6]

Effects from a supernova might be interesting too. :huh:

What about the plexiglas used in the infrabed? Does it stop some infrared light? If yes, it can explain why itd effect is limited?
An idea: if we use a plexiglas slab onto the bathtube while we are into it (in water), and this plexiglas is red : we'll get our red LLT :-D
And if we want to have NIR LLT: we don't put any plexiglas but a NIR projector spotted on us in the water (the projector out of the tube, of course).

What about the plexiglas used in the infrabed? Does it stop some infrared light? If yes, it can explain why itd effect is limited?

Plexiglass doesn't stop the infrared light.

And if we want to have NIR LLT: we don't put any plexiglas but a NIR projector spotted on us in the water (the projector out of the tube, of course).

Yes, that could be another interesting project. A bathtub with NIR light. It gives you energy and warms the water in the same time. That would sell in millions! :-D

Back
Top Bottom