The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

gnosisxsophia

Jedi Master
Thanks for reminding me flashgordonv,

Forgot to mention that further to M42 being a focus, there seems to be something interesting about Barnard 33 also?

Q: Okay, he suggested that I look at Pouisson's painting 'Winter,' for clues.

A: Yes, go see the painting mentioned. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals, and the suggestions we gave you for your inground pool design!

Q: Well, he described it as a figure of Noah clinging to a horse between two pillars. Other than the alchemical symbols I have discovered through etymology and philology, for the horse, what other implications does this figure suggest?

A: Maybe it is something about either the notation of the "knight," or the gas nebula in Orion.

The constellation Orion coincidentally the dominant asterism in the Northern ‘Winter’ night sky.

The painting in question -

0963C2CC-AF0B-4753-88BD-FA5957C964F7.jpeg

Laura’s reply following a comment regarding relationships between Leo and Rigel.

The line also passes through Orion's belt where the horsehead nebula is.

And discussion of the pool design -

Q: (L) We would like to ask some more questions about the architectural project mentioned the other night. [Swimming pool, session 25 May 1996] We were given the height and distance apart of the three column structure, would it be okay to build this on the perimeter of the existing pool?

A: No. You must wait until you have the financial resources to construct an inground pool. The spiral must be below ground level by at least 1 meter, must be constructed of blue, gold ceramic tile perfectly cut and even.

Cheers

J

Top Bottom