I think these are correct:

VL = Vulgar Latin
ME = Middle English
OF = Old French
Gr = Greek
L = Latin
IE = IndoEuropean

What is the Soul? Ref: The Secret History of the World, CH.2, pg.551

In Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s “The Secret History of the World" Chapter 12, page 551, it reads:

Now, look at this Tree. [See Plate 2.] Note that, on the vertical axis, below the
level of Union with the One, or 7th density, there are 4 positions. If this is the
relationship we are looking for, then we see that the physical body relates to 1st
density matter, the genetic body relates to 2nd density, the spirit-etheric body
relates to 5th density, and consciousness relates to 6th density knowledge. At the
same time, we always retain our connection to 7th density, so that must be
considered the “pivot" or “true dimension" .

My question in reference to the above is this: What is the soul in relation to these bodies?

Is the soul the sum of it all, insofar as the individuality of the entity is concerned, or is it a separate body?

This might be just semantics, and the spirit-etheric body might be another word for the soul. However, I remember reading (I can’t remember where exactly) that the C’s communicated that in most abductions that occurred were when the soul, or soul imprint, was extracted and taken to 4th density and a clone was reproduced. It was then that the clone was manipulated with and the soul, or soul imprint was extracted from the clone and placed back in the original body where the manipulations manifested (I know that this is not verbatim by any means).

Could it be that the manipulations are rooted within the genetic body and that is why they can manifest in the original body? If so, then would the soul be something that encompasses the spirit body and the genetic body?

I hope I have formed my question correctly to avoid confusion from the readers.

Any thoughts?

Interesting question, I was thinking about that, too!

C/s said: “Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by three bodies of existence, - thought center, spirit center and physical center."

If so, that would mean that the soul does not encompass the genetic body!?

And some people experience “astral projections" (or “travel") when an abduction takes place, as if the consciousness (or its ‘part’ which belongs to the personality?!) tends to escape a traumatic event by a disassociation.

As far as I remember, C/s said somewhere that the tearing of the ‘fabric’ can cause a death of the physical body.

bobo said:
Interesting question, I was thinking about that, too!

C/s said: “Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by three bodies of existence, - thought center, spirit center and physical center."

If so, that would mean that the soul does not encompass the genetic body!?
"Alchemy is a mystery in three worlds", which mystery takes place in four worlds simultaneously. The four bodies are physical (1D mineral/metal), genetic (2D DNA), etheric (5D spirit), consciousness (6D unified consciousness). This is diagrammed in Secret History.

The "physical center" corresponds to our 3D self, which connects to the 4D "spirit center", emerging from the 6D "thought center". If the cosmos is structured according the seven densities outlined by the C's, and all of existence is contained within every part , then "work" on this level applies to all other levels simultaneously. A 'soul' can be seen as an individuated part of the the universe, like a hologram.

I think the problem is with the word 'soul'. It isn't very clear what is meant by this word. Gurdjieff uses it to refer to the 'permanent' part achieved via Work (i.e. no one has a soul), C's refer to OP's as "soulless" (i.e. 50% have a soul), but the term is commonly used as the "divine spark" within every part of creation (i.e. everything has a soul).

I think, in abductions, perhaps the 5D/etheric body is removed, but I'm not sure. It's all just theoretical for me.

Note about Scalinger in 'Secret History of the world'

LKJ said:
Scalinger, we should note, is the "author" of the accepted historical chronology that is coming more and more into question in the present day. It is possible that the falling out between him and Nostradamus related, in part, to disagreements regarding how history should be viewed and taught.
I looked up Scalinger as I was unable to fit the dates around the Scalinger mentioned on page 312 and found that the one that Nostradamus knew and who was around Marguerite of Navarre was the father of the Scalinger known for the 'accepted historical chronology'.

http://www.answers.com/topic/julius-caesar-scaliger
Scaliger, Julius Caesar, 1484–1558, Italian philologist and physician in France. Scaliger studied medicine and settled in France (1526), where he worked as a physician. A scholar of profound erudition, Scaliger was nevertheless contentious and arrogant and made many enemies, including Erasmus and Jerome Cardan. In his De causis linguae Latinae (1540), he analyzed Cicero's style, criticizing the earlier studies of his humanist predecessors. He wrote commentaries on the medical and botanical writings of Hippocrates, Theophrastus, and Aristotle and urged an improved classification of plants according to their unique characteristics. In his famous Poetics (1561, tr. 1905) he extolled Vergil and Seneca.
and his son:

http://www.answers.com/topic/joseph-justus-scaliger
Scaliger, Joseph Justus (skăl'ĭjər) , 1540–1609, French classical scholar. He was the son of Julius Caesar Scaliger, from whom he acquired his early mastery of Latin. He adopted Protestantism in 1562, served as companion of a Poitevin noble (1563–70), studied under Cujas at Valence (1570–72), and was professor of philosophy at Geneva (1572–74). After 1593 he held a research professorship at Leiden. Renowned in his own day for his erudition, he was learned in mathematics, philosophy, and many languages, and he was a promoter of scientific methods for textual criticism and the study of the classics. His De emendatione temporum [on the correction of chronology] (1583) surveyed all the ways then known of measuring time, and placed the study of ancient calendars and dates on a scientific basis. He discovered and restored the content of the lost original of the second book of Eusebius' chronicle. The chronological foundation for the modern study of ancient history was summed up in his Thesaurus temporum [repertory of dates] (1606). A brief autobiography, extending to 1594, supplemented by a selection from his letters, was edited and translated by G. W. Robinson (1927)
So the falling out between Julius Scalinger and Nostradamus most likely had a different reason.

The Secret History of the World: And How to Get Out Alive

A short story I thought I would share:

It always puts a smile on your face when your friends, family and those you care about slowly awaken, bit by bit, of their own choice. I have played the BBC interview to four friends and three family members so far. One purchased Political Ponerology and 911: The Ultimate Truth (2nd edition) in pdf format, and another planned to order The Secret History.

The friend who planned to order The Secret History is living in Canada for the next year with his Canadian girlfriend. She offered to buy it for him so he could read it when he arrives (a few days from now). Although I had been clear that they need to purchase it on the Red Pill Press web site, they went ahead and enquired at a major bookstore in Canada anyway. To their surprise (but not to mine ;)), the bookstore actually had a ban on anything from Red Pill Press. So they went to another bookstore, only to find they had a similar ban in place. They enquired at five different bookstores only to be met with the same result. In the end, they purchased it from Red Pill Press. Although doing this in the first place would have saved them some time, this experience intrigued them further. I suspect when my friend arrives in Canada, he will have to wait his turn to read it!

This got me thinking. With all the outrageous and controversial rubbish out there in mainstream distribution (David Icke, etc.), why would Red Pill Press publications be banned?

Hmm, i wonder. ;)

Can you obtain the names of those bookstores? I think it might be interesting to send them a special promotional package.

Can you get the names and addresses of the bookstores in question? Also, can you ask your friend what they said exactly? For example, did they say, "No, we're banned from stocking RPP's books?" Or did they just say something like, "Our distributors don't carry their books?"

"Banned", boy that’s odd. I haven't run into that here in the states at all. Distributor issues, yes, but banned, never.

From what I was told, one bookstore couldn't order them in, but four had all Red Pill Press publications banned. I suspect, however, that the book store employees may have said "restricted", and this could have easily been misinterpreted by my friend's girlfriend (and her mother, who was also present) as "banned". Restricted would simply be a matter of distribution, nothing do with being banned.

Nonetheless, I'm waiting to find out precisely what was said and the details of the book stores. I'll keep you posted (pardon the pun).

To help the Red Pill Press, I wonder if it could be possible to have a kind of publicity letter that we could send or give to the bookstores that we know, each of us. Something we could load on the site.
It's an idea...

you will not find a comparable source of cutting edge information anywhere. SH is the one and only, period.

I was able to verify three of the four bookstores I was under the impression had banned Red Pill Press publications.

The bookstores were:
-Coles
-Blackbond Books
-Chapters

Located in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.

Although my friend's girlfriend interpreted Red Pill Press publications as being banned, the exact word said to her was"restricted". I assume this to mean restricted ordering and nothing to do with being banned at all.

Sorry for any earlier confusion.

I guess the question we need to ask is if "restricted" is a euphemism for being banned. Thanks for the info, Nathan.

Back
Top Bottom