The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive

The Secret History of the World: And How to Get Out Alive

I guess the good thing here, is that you can buy and download the PDF eBook
directly into your computer and print it out yourself, thus bypassing the "censor
cops". This is perhaps, what drives the PTB crazy and perhaps soon they will
censor sites providing such "subversive" reading materials.

If you do directly order the book to be shipped to you, let us know if you can
get it before "they" do. I have heard that in the UK, they do such things behind
the scenes.

Good grief. I've heard of 'banned books' before. Growing up there were churches trying to ban books like "Grims Fairy Tales", etc. It was a sure method of encouraging every one of us to read them. What bothers me about this kind of banning is that people can't pick it up if they don't know its there....guess the ol book bandido needs to ride again.....(the giving of books, my mother always did this when she thought we were ready. She'd just leave a book on our beds, as an adult I tend to buy books and put em in libraries, used bookstores, etc)

I read the Secret History in summer of 2006 and plan to read it again. Since I had not read the old testament or new testament before, the names were quite hard to follow - I plan to make a who's who chart for that part of the book. Presently I am reading a book by a turkish sumerologist, Mrs. Muazzez Ilmiye Cig. The book is "Prophet Abraham according to sumerian tablets and archeological findings." She is comparing old testament, new testament, koran and the cuneiform tablets and the archeological findings (like qumran) about abraham. I've read 66 pages yet and in the koran it says that Abraham was not a christian or judaic but was a muslim.

How could Abraham be a Muslim if he lived before Muhammad? Or a Christian if he lived before Christ? Or a Jew if he lived before Moses?

aurora said:
I read the Secret History in summer of 2006 and plan to read it again. Since I had not read the old testament or new testament before, the names were quite hard to follow - I plan to make a who's who chart for that part of the book. Presently I am reading a book by a turkish sumerologist, Mrs. Muazzez Ilmiye Cig. The book is "Prophet Abraham according to sumerian tablets and archeological findings." She is comparing old testament, new testament, koran and the cuneiform tablets and the archeological findings (like qumran) about abraham. I've read 66 pages yet and in the koran it says that Abraham was not a christian or judaic but was a muslim.

Well, illogical isn't it? I guess they twist the facts so that they can claim that islam came first (an inferiority complex). I had also read the koran twice many years ago and it is questionable how certain revelations (or channelings) come to mohammed after people ask him about a particular subject. There are many inconsistincies, for ex.: In the bakara surah it says do not pray to god if you are too drunk not knowing what you are reciting. But towards the end of koran in another surah it says if you drink even one drop of alcohol, it is a sin. And the shakhadah where you say:
I witness that there is only one god (allah) and that mohammad is his messenger. How can you be a witness of such a thing ? In court you would be called a perjurer.

:lol: that's a part of why I became agnostic (but beeing a citizen of a muslim country I cannot talk about it a lot...). Concerning Abraham in qoran, it is not said that islam cames historically before judaïm and christianity. The general discourse of qoran is that the monotheistic religions are the same (which is called "islam" with the meaning of "submission") and that Abraham was the first prophet of this monothist religion (i.e. to islam (submission to one omnipotent deity)). Qoran recongnises the bible as predating it but declares that scribes have change it. Historically, Mohammed did not write anything, even his most close friends. Qoran has been written later so we cannot know exactly what has been "channeled" into him and what has been writen by scribes. Another source is what is called "hadith", separate sayings dont included in Qoran. well, they have been compiled two centuries after his death ;) . I have read the Secret History Of the World and it is realy a must have book. I'm re-reading it again actually but I plan to purchase the french traslation to a easyer reading for me. I have read somewhere in Signs' site that an other volume of the Secret History was in preparation. Any other news about it?

myshkin said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0976504103/202-1539869-7658230?v=glance&n=266239&s=gateway&v=glance
Prompted by looking around here I'm interested in getting this book. Just wondering though and I hate to be so material as to bring up filthy lucre, but it seems a pretty incredible price for a paperback book even if 800 pages. Basically 60 euros and me poor. Just to ask there's no mistake being made or alternative less penal on the pocket outlets for the book anyone?
Man, I was hoping to buy that book this coming weekend. I just clicked on that link, and it said that book is unavailable with a message saying "We will email you when this title is avilable." I am just trying to figure out a way to get that. Bookstores in my area (Raleigh, NC, USA) doesn't have it (there's about 15 of them).

Hmm...

Try this link - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0976406497/104-3783591-9895114

or this link - http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=42&reviews_id=32&osCsid=051aa8bd763182413e6d1d2e8150ef09

Oh, and it never hurts to ask at local bookstores for it - might pique their interest and they'll order - we are stocked in more and more bookstores these days. =)

anart said:
Try this link - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0976406497/104-3783591-9895114

or this link - http://www.qfgpublishing.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=42&reviews_id=32&osCsid=051aa8bd763182413e6d1d2e8150ef09

Oh, and it never hurts to ask at local bookstores for it - might pique their interest and they'll order - we are stocked in more and more bookstores these days. =)
Oh, many thanks!

I bought and downloaded the eBook version. I noticed that in the eBook version, pp548, it says:

"So here is my little modification of the Tree of Life that represents the Cosmos, or “Body of God" .
[See Plate 1.]"

I looked for Plate 1, but I could not find it.

My question is: Is the eBook version and the hardcover book the same exact thing, minus
the cover/paper?

Hi, everybody! I'm sure wowing for the fire coming to hit me, may be this way i could identify some programs i'm running (one to confront would be good too) and i strive not to be emotionally agressive which i am
so, Sorry, Dant, for me being emotionally agressive and overboard. I hope it's not the case with you but rather my agressive vision of your post, i connected this one to previous, and there seem to be a picture emerging.
You seem to be subconsciously cherry picking errors, negligibly minor osit. You did that before with the Wave, now with The Secret History. I see it like somebody pointing an index finger through a powerful mygnifying glass to the tiniest grain of dust lying over the one-of-a kind and masterfully crafted diamond. We don't live in a vacuum, so the dust enters everywhere. Diamonds need careful cleansing, but if all you see in diamonds is the dust ....

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5225
Dant said:
Seem your system appears to flake in and out at times and I get this occasionally when clicking into a forum topic. Here is proof of the most recent database error:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5724
Dant said:
Laura,

There are many spelling errors on many web pages that I realized and it would be too long for me to list each and every one of them here! I mean, I *could* do this but then isn't there a better and faster way and to save you time?
I propose that for each web page, "cutting and pasting" the entire text from the web page and pasting this text into a M$ word document, click the "F7" spelling/grammar function, make the needed corrections, then cut/paste the text back into the web page
until all the pages have been completed. This should be an easy task and it's quicker.

Easier still, just buy the (e)books on line.

Many have read "The Wave" have already ignored these errors/mistakes so perhaps it is not such a big deal. I have gotten complaints from others to whom I recommended they read "The Wave", but some cannot seem to "get over it", but then again I am concerned that this minor impediment might turn them away? I could easily do this for myself and my spouse to integrate and correct all the text from the pages into a word document and give them the word document, but I do not want to do this without express permission to do so.
I am open to any suggestions...
Another question is of why i write this message, and what program Dant's post triggered in me - i don't know.
Finishing The myth of sanity.
Sorry Dant, for being rude

Hi CarpeDiem,

No, I don't think you are being overly aggressive (maybe you are), but I think you may not understand
my intent. Simply said, I seek as much perfection in writing as much possible so that the "dust" as you
put it, does not become an impediment in my flow of thought and understanding. Granted, that we can
remove the "dust" from our eyes so that we can see better and perhaps move on, but if you are confronted
with "too much dust" then you might lose sight of your train of thought and understanding. At least this is
how I see it.

Granted, that I *can* ignore all of this "dust" and keep going but sometimes I get this nagging little whinny
inner voice that says: maybe I can bring this "dust", here and there to the attention of the moderators/authors
and maybe they can fix it for their next release? My intent is to help somehow, not to nitpick, at least not consciously.

As for thread: "Index >> Designs of the Times >> Typo Error in The wave?"

Many people have responded in a good light for the most part and at least I was encouraged
that they believe in a clear and concise document. Others besides myself offered to proof
read as well. Very heartfelt.

I really do believe in the power of concise and accurate communications and with supporting factual data as needed
to further knowledge and understanding especially if you have to read it. I cannot hear well, so that makes me very
sensitive when reading information and I imagine could also cause problems for others who may not have english
as their first language. The more consise and error free a document is, the better it is. Mistakes, errors, missing
or faulty data does not make for effective communication and further understanding, rather it may hinder it. OSIT.

As you can see, I even offered to help do the proof reading if it was needed. I believe that if you should point
out a problem, if possible, also try to provide a solution. Many complain, whine, whatever but do not always
provide a solution. I learned this lesson the hard way.

As for those who "cherry pick" through something, tells me that they might have an agenda, as if trying
to make the website/documents/whatever look really bad than it really is, or as if to turn people away from it.
This is NOT my intent at all. My intent is to help remove obvious errors by either pointing it out or to do it
myself. I have often done the latter. But perhaps you might be right: who says anything needs "cleaning up"
when there are only a few "specks" here and there, so say you? If this being the case, and others are in
agreement, then I will hold my silence and simply move on.

As for the thread: "Index >> Designs of the Times >> Gnats (bugs) in your code?",

Again, my intent was to bring attention to a possible bug/problem with regard to the system we are using
be it the forum, the website, or whatever. My intent was to help or aide the system administrator should
this problem persist for others. Being a former administrator/programmer/developer myself, I value
"customer" input as I am not always aware of what others are experiencing, especially outside the sphere
of my "control", that is, as it seem "on the outside". Note: Not only I pointed out the problem, but also
provided the DATA showing what I "see" at my end, and this is sometimes helpful to IT administrators.

I believe that Laura is GREAT at consolidating massive amounts of data, fording it, articulating it, and communicating
VERY WELL indeed, but then again there is also the human condition. Our bodies cannot always physically keep up with
the mind. I find that when I try to type as fast as my mind thinks, my fingers do run away from me, uncontrollably. ;)

thanks, Dant! You are right, text better be immaculate. It should be some problem in myself i can't identify, goddamn!

Continuing with the missing "plate 1", I tried to find the "Cabalistic Tree of Life" online,
using google and search string:

"cabala":
=============
The Original Cabala, the Cabala of Eight Elements, the Sufi Cabala: _http://vaxxine.com/cabalaofeightelements/

"Cabalistic Tree of Life":
================
The Tree of Life: _http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/treeoflife.htm
"Two Hermetic Symbolical Models: The Tarot and the Sephirotic Tree ...": _http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/8612/index.htm#sumario
"MMI 3.III. The Cross and the Tree": _http://www.btinternet.com/~keypress/OakIsland/Imagination/OI3EE.htm
"Ancient Order of Druids in America": _http://www.aoda.org/articles/wheel.htm
"FORMER SATANIST INFORMS US THAT GOVERNMENT MALL IN WASHINGTON, D.C., WAS ORIGINALLY CONCEIVED AS A SATANIC SEPHIROTH TREE OF LIFE!": _http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1399.cfm (very odd site. Masonic connections etc. Could be disinfo?)

Well, as it appears there are different models/structures or so it seems. There seems to be variations showing an
8 "point" structure, a 10 "point" structure, and a 12 "point" structure. I have no idea which structure if any being
shown in the links is being referred to as "Cabalistic Tree of Life" as discussed on ppg 548 as "plate 1".

Does anyone know and can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Just for the record, we appreciate when errors are brought to our attention. We do so much (usually ten things at once), the work is overwhelming, and we also like things to be immaculate. But, in our effort to get as much material out there as fast as possible, errors do creep in!

As for the missing plate, I am investigating this. The images are in the Wave, however.

Back
Top Bottom