The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive

The Secret History of the World: The Tree of Life

Cyre2067 said:
So re: the above transcript; calculus would be an example of a consciousness energy director? As in, it can only be perceived/contemplated by third density or higher beings?
That's not the way I understood it. I understood that consciousness energy directors are the "consciousness" equivalent of the potential in a plant to grow toward the light and that 2nd density creatures, such as my dog, are growing also and one day will graduate to 3 D at which point he might learn calculus. (And so might I!!)

In other words, consciousness does not "grow down."

dant said:
The question is, can one move DOWN? Say from 1st to "primordial soup",
or say 2nd to 1st, or 3rd to 2nd, or 4th to 3rd after having been to 5th?
I am assuming that once one is at 6th density, it is not possible to go DOWN
because all the lessons are learned, and cannot be forgotten?
Yes, I was thinking that possibly this can be comparable to a bar magnet where you have a north and south pole and what links the two is the magnetic field that is generated between them. Similiarly if the totality of All and Everything can be seen as some kind of Grand Octave scale (which includes the created Universe) then this Grand Octave might be like the bar magnet where on the upper end of this Totality (it's north pole) things will only 'fall to the top.' Towards the bottom end of this Octave scale things will only 'fall to the bottom' (south pole) and in between these two forces you have a cyclic 'eternal' rotation or 'area of coincidence' (magnetic field) that connects the two. This magnetic field might represent the 'potential life of the universe' on it's grand scale. In 6th density you might have a situation where everything just 'falls to the top.' An ordinary bar or horseshoe magnet might be the representation of all of this on a physical micro-scale. As above so below.

Laura said:
Let's see if this will help:

31 May 97

Q: First question: You say that EM is interwoven with gravity. Santilli says that EM and gravity are the same. But, then there is light. Light is EM radiation. If so, then how is it that gravity, which is interwoven with EM, travels faster than EM, that is: supercedes light speed?

A: Gravity does not "travel."

Q: Well, when you say that gravity 'supercedes' light speed, what exactly do you mean?

A: Gravity is equally located in all realms at once, in space/time.

Q: Now, the possible answer is that gravity travels as a phase, while light travels as a 'bunch' of waves. Is this the correct understanding?

A: The gravity wave is merely a "ripple" in the omnipresent fabric; the base energy facilitator.

Q: What is a fabric base facilitator?

A: Gravity is the fabric, and energy facilitator as well.

Q: If gravity is the fabric, base and facilitator, what is being facilitated?

A: You read it wrong. It is base, as in "basic" energy facilitator.

Q: How does gravity facilitate... (A) What does it facilitate?

A: We have told you before that gravity is the foundational force of absolutely everything!!! This means at all density levels, all dimensions... It is the "stuff" of all existence. Without it, nothing would exist. Your thoughts are based in gravity, too!!

Q: Okay, you said that light is the energy expression of gravity. How does light manifest at 7th density?

A: Light is seventh density.

Q: Well, so light is 7th density. And you said that light is the energy expression of gravity. And you said that gravity is God. So, does this also mean that light is gravity?

A: No.

Q: Okay, what is the distinction between gravity and light?

A: What is the distinction between concrete and cement?

Q: Well, I am not entirely sure. I think cement is a concentrated stuff and that concrete has sand and rocks and so forth mixed with it to make it work better. And it has water mixed with it. How does light manifest on 6th density? Can you give me a relationship?

A: Vague.

Q: Well, I know it's vague! You say that light is 7th density. You say that gravity is God, and God and 7th density are the same, and...

A: No. 7th density is "union with the One."

Q: What is the distinction between union with the One and God?

A: Only at 7th density is God unified.

dant said:
When I read everything up to this point, some thoughts or understandings (at least to myself)
is written down as follows:

I think I see the meaning of gravity as stated by the C's so far is that gravity is the base, THE
foundation for which all things are possible. The C's says: 'Gravity is the fabric'. I take this expression
to mean that gravity (like a fabric) can help/aide this energy to carry out it's expression and that being
a "fabric", it can allow this energy to "ride upon it". I also take it that gravity IS the foundation from which
everything depends on it and it encompasses all dimensions, all realms, all universes, literally everything.
The C's hammer the point: 'Without gravity, nothing exists".

As for an 'energy facilitator', I see this expression to mean that gravity helps or aids energy, much
like almost any 'medium' can. Water for example can aid sound, heat, motion, and so on. The same
as with air. What is interesting is, energy has the property to propagating or dispersing in the medium
as if it was "programmed" to do so. Has anyone heard of *any* energy that does NOT want to propagate?
yes, I can think of a 'rock' and it blocks certain energies from 'passing through' but not all EM energies and
the 'rock' can trap and hold this energy but for how long, depends on the properties of the 'rock'?

What is a curious thought to me, is that if it were possible that we see air, water, whatever tangible 'medium'
source there is, what if in reality, that it is gravity (not the air, water, whatever (excepting gravity)) all along
was the REAL facilitator of this energy expression whereas all other mediums serves only to limit that energy
expression? Hmm...

I think, that scientists were trying to come to terms as to what medium allows energy to propagate or
to travel, they coined the term 'Aether' because they did not know what this medium is or was. I think
the C's are saying that this term they were seeking foir is actually 'Gravity' itself. This is it. This is THE
base. This is THE foundation from which ALL things are possible and exist because without gravity - nothing
exists.
Q: When God 'disunifies,' or 'destabilizes,' or 'disperses,' where, and I know 'where' is not the right term, what density is then manifested?

dant said:
Because gravity IS a facilitator, it HELPS or AIDS that energy expression (a creative principle). I gather this
from what the C's are saying, osit.
A: Wrong concept totally.

Q: What is the RIGHT concept?

A: Well, first of all, God does not destabilize or disperse, for that matter. Purge the linear inner concept.

Q: Okay, I am purging. All just simply is. At 7th density there is union with the One. At 6th density there is... what? An equal balance of dark and light, or being and non-being, is that correct?

A: Pure consciousness no need to physicalise.

Q: And, I think that there are the 3 ethereal densities, and the 3 material densities, and the middle density, the variable physical/ethereal density...

A: Close.

Q: And these densities are only distinguishable by virtue of the nearness to union with the One, is that correct?

A: Nearness?

Q: Well, you know I don't mean it in a that sense... Help me out here!

A: No, you are doing just fine.

Q: Now, I am seeing it sort of like the perpendicular reality image. The circle in the center, and the outraying perpendicular realities which go out and out and out, and eventually come back to the center, because the gravity in the center brings them back. Something happens in a concentric circle sort of way, or in the idea of the shells of an atom sort of way, that distinguishes shells, or states of being, in relation to this center and these perpendicular realities. What is the level of shells, the realm levels, what is the relationship between the perpendicular reality and its moving outward that distinguishes it at certain relational points from the center itself? I understand that it is consciousness, but we are also dealing with non-being. Being and non-being. What is the relationship of these perpendicular realities to the seven realms of existence?

A: Not essentially correct. Perpendicular reality is knowledge/awareness/being matrix. Realms are merely experiential divisions based upon consciousness energy directors.

Q: What are consciousness energy directors?

A: Compare yourself to your backyard denizen. How do each of you view calculus?

Q: Well, I don't know exactly what calculus is, but I know it is important. I never thought I was able to learn such things, so I didn't try. But, I think it is important, and someday I will know something about it. I am sure that the dog would not only think it is not useful, he would not even be aware of it. How does that relate to consciousness energy directors?

A: All in nature seeks balance. One day, so to speak, "Percy" will indeed have an opinion of calculus.

dant said:
The Lizzies are smart, they have a different Calculus and understanding of Calculus than we do.
Lizzies are very advanced by virtue of being 4D beings. So the expression 'consciousness energy
directors' is something they understand and use. Of course Lizzies is the expression of STS oriented
beings but I wonder what the STO oriented beings are called and I think perhaps they might not be
called Lizzies as well - dunno - I'll leave this thought alone for now.

We (3D's) on the other hand aren't capable of understand the expression: 'consciousness energy directors'
and we cannot use or utilize what we do not understand.

In other words, it is only by advancing to 4D will we ever understand and utilize this expression.
Q: Okay, so consciousness energy directors are like a horizontal reality in relation to the perpendicular ones?

A: Slots, my dear, slots.

Q: Are these slots comparable to the appearing and disappearing of electrons in the shells of an atom?

A: Not the point. You are still trying to use 3rd density awareness to measure the reality parameters of all other density levels... Talk about your square peg and your round hole! Tell Arkadiusz to trust in gravity waves to be merely his pathway to higher understanding, not the means to an end.

Q: Now you have mentioned these 'slots.' What are these slots, and how does one move from one slot to another?

A: Picture this: you have 7 sizes of marbles. You have 7 widths of slots. Where do the marbles "fit in."

Q: Do the marbles represent units of consciousness?

A: Close. Or, divisions of consciousness level energy resonance profiles.

Q: Do these divisions of consciousness grow and change?

A: Yes.

Q: And they grow and change through acquiring knowledge, is that correct?

A: Basically.

Q: And acquiring knowledge is akin to acquiring energy? Or light? Light energy?

A: Not exactly. That would be like saying that "filling up" at the gas station is akin to acquiring speed.

Q: So, knowledge and light are like the gas for the car, but speed comes from utilization?

A: Yes.

Q: And utilization means...

A: Knowledge application which generates energy, which, in turn, generates light.

Q: So, when one of these marbles is in a slot, does it fill up with gas which then enables it to move to another slot?

A: What!?!

Q: Well, I'm using your analogy!

A: No, you are mixing analogies!

Q: Let me back up then, and regroup. We have marbles in slots...

A: What causes the marbles to go into the slots? Gas?!??

Q: Okay. Where do they get the gas from?

A: That was an entirely different analogy, used only as a retort to an erroneous assumption, nothing more!

Q: Let me back up again. Marbles in slots. What are the slots?

A: An analogy to depict realms for you.

Q: Do the marbles move from one slot to another?

A: When, and only when, they have acquired the proper fit.

Q: Oh. How do they acquire the proper fit?

A: How do you?

Q: I guess you grow?

dant said:
Ok, so basically the tree of life is like starting with primordial soup and somehow, thought forms
are able to "bundle" together or create or craft a kernel, a "seed", from which consciousness is somehow
formed within this "seed", something of an entity is created. This started at density 1. Progression then
begins starting from 1st density and moves 'forward' becoming 2nd, 3rd, and so on.

So being in the physical plane from 1 though 4, the entity never really 'sheds' its former "clothes" but
instead grows in density through acquired knowledge. This explains the bonding exhibited in the model
of the reworked Tree of Life. We know that each density level represents: "the entity's development
level". So this is what the C's means by 'slots'? When you complete your lessons at your current density,
you basically "fill" that slot with a marble and then advance? So the model looks to me that we must acquire
a "body" from which we can form a soul within it, and it is only by acquiring knowledge to which we have
sufficient knowledge to be able to utilize specific knowledge in order to grow and to eventually escape
physicality (only at 4D) and then to join 6th density (with the proper lessons learned) and if we so chose.

My question was: is it possible to go UP or DOWN at any point in our density level? This is not clear. Are
we required to "step UP" on the staircase once we have learned the lessons and to stay there and cannot
at any time step back? It is clear we must abide by the rules to take single discrete steps UP the staircase
and likewise in the reverse? It seems to me that in order to go back (and start over), you are required to
step UP from 1st through 4th density and only then, you can choose to advance to 6th density OR stay were
you are (at 4th) OR start over at 1st density (as soup)?
A: Okay.

Dant said:
My question was: is it possible to go UP or DOWN at any point in our density level?
That's what I think that "consciousness energy directors" prohibits. Like I said, there is something in a seed that makes it grow unerringly toward the light. Even in the darkness of the earth, it "knows" which way to grow. And maybe this has something to do with gravity.

Certainly, when we die, that part of our being that is physical may go "down" and re-merge with primal matter, but consciousness will go "up" to 5 D and then from there, recycle to where it "fits" a particular "marble."

Looks as though its all about gravity - going "down" would be like this planet just flying away from the sun. When you have attracted knowledge, it "orbits" consciousness like a planet, and it can't just "go". Once it is used, it attracts more knowledge and so on.

Finishing up Secret History

Figured a thread on questions that pop up in my head might not be a bad idea. So in that spirit:
p634 said:
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.
Q: The other night you said something abought what i had found as being oen leg of the table. How many legs does the table have?
A: Search for answer. When found in literature, profound meanings enclose compartment.

I hope that this contributes to the reader's understanding of Canseliet's remark: "this mineral Theophany, which announces with certainty the tangible solution of the great secret concealed in religious buildings..."
The part in bold caught my attention; are we talking about constructing the magnetic center?

Honestly, I wouldn't claim to have one. More like a few confederated I's that manage to run the show here and there.

Finishing up Secret History

Please consider the context in which the excerpt was presented: Auch Cathedral and the mystery of Jesus and Mary Magdalene (represented by the vase, or jar), as well as the fact that the interior of a cathedral reproduces the feeling of being in an underground cavern... added to the literature about Auch cathedral connected to the material by Fulcanelli, etc.

I suppose that I was being obscure, but the point was that it strikes me that many of the Cs clues pointed both to Fulcanelli and Auch cathedral as "literary sources" that, if properly understood, will reveal a great secret about a particular place...

There is also this:

C's session 941107 said:
Q: (L) What do they see in the physical universe that they feel is superior to the spiritual universe?
A: All who serve self yearn for physicality.
C's session 941210 said:
Q: (L) In terms of major STS, this may or may not be related, could you tell us the nature of a Black Hole?
A: Grand Scale STS. Black Holes are a natural force reflection of Free Will consciousness pattern of STS. Notice that Black Holes are located at center of spiral energy forces, all else radiates outward. All in creation is just that: a radiating wave.
Q: (L) Where does the energy go that gets sucked into a black hole?
A: Inward to total nonexistence. Universe is all encompassing. Black holes are final destination of all STS energy. Total nonexistence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence? "God." Prime Creator. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.
Q: (L) Now, this stuff that goes into Black Holes, that goes into nonexistence, is that, then, not part of the Prime Creator?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) How can Prime Creator lose any part of him or itself?
A: Prime Creator does not "lose" anything.
Q: (L) Well, then, how would you describe this energy that was in existence and then is no longer in existence because it has become or gone into a Black Hole?
A: Reflection is regenerated at level 1 as primal atoms. 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. Seventh density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its "essence" radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. And, remember, there is only one "God," and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!
Perhaps certain "consciousness energy directors" have made the choice to return to "Non-being", but this doesn't happen via "descending" the densities, but rather by ascending the STS pyramid until completion of the STS lesson cycle, at which point the consciousness energy director recycles into matter (which is, in the final analysis, just "frozen consciousness"). Laura writes in the "Wave" series:

LKJ said:
However, in keeping with our "mirror image" of the Cosmic tree, we have designated the two axes as STS and STO. On the STS axis, beings that "graduate" become more and more "encapsulated" until, at 5th density, they exist completely in thought with no activity whatsoever. At some point, these contractile energies "gain sufficient weight" to "graduate" to 6th density, at which point, in contact with All Knowledge, they perceive their true function which is to "regenerate at level 1 as primal atoms." This occurs at the same "instant" that STO energies have "gained weight" on an opposing axis, and rise to Union with the One.
For those who are interested in the general cosmology of STO/STS and moving between densities etc, the Wave Series is the best place to start.

HELP! - The Secret History of the World

So I've been aware of this book for some time but I finally decided to order it (funny that it's not available at any major retail store around here lol) - it should be arriving within a week or so. I need to know if there is any background reading that would facilitate a greater understanding of this book. Are topics/terms that are not widely known explained in detail? I really don't want to be running to google every few minutes wracking my brain lol. Thanks

The Cassiopaea glossary should help: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

Telperion said:
So I've been aware of this book for some time but I finally decided to order it (funny that it's not available at any major retail store around here lol) - it should be arriving within a week or so. I need to know if there is any background reading that would facilitate a greater understanding of this book. Are topics/terms that are not widely known explained in detail? I really don't want to be running to google every few minutes wracking my brain lol. Thanks

Hi,

Dont worry, there are references and internet links aplenty in the book :) The book covers a huge range of subjects, just take your time and enjoy - it is , like all of Laura's work, easily accessible for anyone with two neurons firing.

Regards

Barry

The Secret History of the World: And How to Get Out Alive

:) i'm VERY excited to be reading it soon...i'm only wondering whether in the USA does it arrive by UPS or by some other form of post...I don't receive packages from Canada very often lol

somebody made SH site, hope reading reviews there might help you

_http://secrethistoryoftheworld.com/review.html#

Secret History of the World

:huh: Oh, Please, please, please tell me that Chapter 1 of The Secret History of the World is not indicative of the style of writing for the rest of the book.

One of the things I've loved about Laura's writings is their "readability," "no confusion." Laura’s writings have always flowed, like a regular person having a regular conversation.

I'm in Chapter 1, page 70 of The Secret History of the World, and it's like another person wrote it. I feel so stupid that I’m not really comprehending it. It’s like I’m oil floating on the surface and can’t dive down into the depths. I’m looking up all words and derivations I don’t understand, and I think I’m getting the basic concept, but it’s not an engrossing, captivating read. So far, it's kinda excrutiating!

I’ll keep plugging along, and hope for the best.

GranMoomie

Back
Top Bottom