The Situation In Germany

Is this what Tobias Himpenmacher has in mind?

Scum villages in Amsterdam

Liberal Amsterdam plans to create 'scum villages'

The Dutch city has a reputation for its liberal policies, but now it has announced a scheme to house antisocial tenants in converted shipping containers. (...)

Bartho Boer, a spokesman for the mayor, denies that the plans are illiberal. "We want to defend the liberal values of Amsterdam," he says. "We want everyone to be who he and she is – whether they are gay and lesbian or stand up to violence and are then victims of harassment. We as a society want to defend them." (...)

The temporary dwellings will be heavily policed, but antisocial tenants will also have access to doctors, social workers and parole officers.

Surely Himpenmacher who is a person of color will have experienced some racial slurs throughout his life.
Do his fantasies represent some form of payback?

In the 2013 state elections his predecessor won a mere 2.9% of votes in his constituency.

Why would millions of Germans he considers to be "Neo-Nazis" (because they are opposed to left wing, globalist policies) need language courses, education, integration courses and "centralized accomodation"?
Ha, Ursus Minor, no! I am pretty sure he meant the language and integration courses for the migrants, and for getting rid of critics the concentration camps for neonazis. That is how i read it - otherwise it doesnt make any sense... not that this would be a criterion for a lefty.

Try to stay neutral too and avoid political topics with your friends, also when it is hard when you know it is not true what they are saying.
Gawan, this is an advice (a good one) which is in the same amount right as difficult to implement. As I said, friends are gone, I was very surprised how quickly these peeps cut year long bands. I am avoided now, so to say. NOW some people told me that some of my former friends say it is impossible to talk with me, because I am able to outtalk people. Which is true, I could do that. One friend once told me not to be so "socratic" - and now I am not sure whether he meant that I will get myself in hot water or that my rethoric skills are quite good... But I never did in political discussions. Thing is that I read a lot, studied history, learned several professions and have quite a capacity of remembering. And I am very precise with language (my native language) in speaking and in listening, and I think THAT is the problem with me. They fear their own ignorance and me pointing this out to them - again: I never did that, I mean verbally telling them that they dont have the nescessary knowledge to talk about this or that. But that was something to become clear at one or another point; this said point was also end of discussion in all cases. Sooo ... I should have had your advice much earlier, but thank you.

I don't know, I always thought it has to be possible to have different opinions AND be friends. Doesn't seem so anymore.

Is this what Tobias Himpenmacher has in mind?

Scum villages in Amsterdam

Liberal Amsterdam plans to create 'scum villages'

Surely Himpenmacher who is a person of color will have experienced some racial slurs throughout his life.
Do his fantasies represent some form of payback?

In the 2013 state elections his predecessor won a mere 2.9% of votes in his constituency.
Wow! I didn't come across this yet. This is from december 2012, do i get this right?

A quote from the article:
"But Boer insists that the administration has learned from past mistakes and is not planning to house the antisocial together.

It would be more accurate to call them "scum houses" than scum villages, says Boer, "because we don't want to put more than one of these families in the same area". After up to six months in these houses, scattered around the city, the tenants will be found permanent homes. The city government anticipates moving around 10 families a year into this programme, which starts in 2013."

So it doesn't seem to be the same thing. Himpenmacher is talking about a centralized accommodation of neonazis (dt. zentralisierte Unterbringung für Neonazis), which doesn't sound like living in one of some containers scattered around the city.

Top Bottom