The Situation In Germany

Berlin decides to expel Russian diplomats en masse,

Moscow to mirror that decision — MFA​

MOSCOW, April 22. /TASS/. The German authorities have decided to massively expel Russian diplomats, thus Berlin is pursuing a course to destroy the entire range of Russia-Germany relations, the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS on Saturday.

"As a response to Berlin's hostile actions, the Russian side has decided to mirror the decision and expel German diplomats from Russia,"

8 months in prison

When I listened to alternative channel / free media channel Nuoviso / Nuoflix this morning, in the series "HomeOffice" no 327 - there was a section in which a theme was discussed, that a guy who makes some sort of satire/joke series (Tim Kellner / love priest), got prison for 8 months, because Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock felt insulted by his jokes, filing a complaint about him having published a video/podcast about her. Funny how quickly this goes with prison sentences, while vaccine injuries have been largely ignored by courts**

I thought this was extremely strange, that it is even possible, given that a "person of public interest" always stands in the radar of publicity. But I don't know the German laws (for whatever it is worth). In Sweden, a person of public interest has to tolerate to be scrutinized. Albeit I am sure, people in power always find a backdoor with help of the "law", especially now that "anything goes", regardless what fundamental laws a country has, we have seen how easily those are being pushed aside, for any reasons that they seen fit.

When it comes to Annalena Baerbock, she will likely go into Germany history as being The Clown of all Times, the most incompetent and embarrassing governmental representative Germans have ever seen. I mean what that 'lady' has pulling off during her "career" as a Foreign Minister alone, is beyond stupid. Not to mention how many times she falsified and changed her public credentials.

Prison or fines anyone ? No her.

_-2023-04-22-at-20.52.50.jpg

German YouTuber Tim Kellner aka "Love Priest" reaches almost half a million people with his "Love Channel". In his sharp-tongued and sarcastic videos, he relentlessly documents Germany's political and social decay. After a criminal complaint by Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock ("Greens"), Kellner has now received a penalty order with a record sentence: Eight months' imprisonment on probation plus a fine - for a hair-raising accusation. That's where love stops: Kellner wants to go through "all instances," the YouTuber announced in an interview with the Austrian online TV station AUF1.

**) Albeit a very recent breakthrough has been accomplished regarding a case in the military, which if i understood it correctly, would/could mean that it is illegal with forced/mandatory C-19 vaccinations in the military.

Well, what did Germany's Scholz expect ? :barf:

I mean just look at it... 80 years later, full of lies to the public, to his people... while driving the country towards ruin all levels. He certainly tries with all his, and his "buddies" might.

Scholz_gestures_with_a_past1.gif

Here is an interesting (video) interview
(only in german language) at Punkt.Peradovic

Regarding the current "Green" Politics in Germany. It's exhausting to listen to how Germany is being driven down the ruin - deliberately. It goes so far, that "green" technologies are being forbidden, which actually would separate and eliminate CO2 and still give cheaper energy compared to the prices that exist today, thanks to the EU's extreme CO2 taxes being laid upon industries and people. (For those who think removing CO2 is a smart thing, there are however technologies indeed, and still cheaper compared to the consequence of expensive Green politics in Germany)

What I mean was, even by keeping yourself within the limitations of today's hoax with CO2 laws, the remaining technologies exist, are cheaper still, but are forbidden as well hidden away in Germany... I mean, jesus, seriously ?

The video interview tells a story of that nothing of today's Green Politics in Germany makes sense (while being deeper scrutinized in this interview). It never was, and isn't really about saving the climate, or eliminating CO2 in Germany. I have mentioned before what I believe is going on in my opinion; there are powerful forces at work for quite some time, who want to see the people in Germany getting destroyed and utterly humiliated.

_-2023-06-04-at-22.16.13.jpg

"Green policy destroys industry" - with Prof. Dr. Fritz Vahrenholt

"This green energy policy is leading to disaster. The industry cannot survive this," says energy expert Prof. Dr. Fritz Vahrenholt. In his book "The Great Energy Crisis," Vahrenholt describes the current situation and presents solutions. "Everywhere in the world, research is being done on the 4th generation of nuclear power plants, only not in Germany." Likewise, the traffic lights refuse to produce their own shale gas and make coal CO2-neutral. "I'm sure there has to be a rethink on all points," says the chemist and former SPD environmental senator from Hamburg.

END OF ARTICLE

Die Welt has recently written that we are witnessing "the slow death of the German dream". The "dream" of being able to afford a house with a garden. Is that too much to ask? In some cities, such as Münster and Hamburg, building new houses will no longer be permitted, because building new homes requires too many resources, uses up too much CO2, takes up too much space.

Survival Lilly makes a few good points here:

Well, what did Germany's Scholz expect ? :barf:

I mean just look at it... 80 years later, full of lies to the public, to his people... while driving the country towards ruin all levels. He certainly tries with all his, and his "buddies" might.

View attachment 75571

Here is an interesting (video) interview
(only in german language) at Punkt.Peradovic

Regarding the current "Green" Politics in Germany. It's exhausting to listen to how Germany is being driven down the ruin - deliberately. It goes so far, that "green" technologies are being forbidden, which actually would separate and eliminate CO2 and still give cheaper energy compared to the prices that exist today, thanks to the EU's extreme CO2 taxes being laid upon industries and people. (For those who think removing CO2 is a smart thing, there are however technologies indeed, and still cheaper compared to the consequence of expensive Green politics in Germany)

What I mean was, even by keeping yourself within the limitations of today's hoax with CO2 laws, the remaining technologies exist, are cheaper still, but are forbidden as well hidden away in Germany... I mean, jesus, seriously ?

The video interview tells a story of that nothing of today's Green Politics in Germany makes sense (while being deeper scrutinized in this interview). It never was, and isn't really about saving the climate, or eliminating CO2 in Germany. I have mentioned before what I believe is going on in my opinion; there are powerful forces at work for quite some time, who want to see the people in Germany getting destroyed and utterly humiliated.

View attachment 75572

"Green policy destroys industry" - with Prof. Dr. Fritz Vahrenholt

"This green energy policy is leading to disaster. The industry cannot survive this," says energy expert Prof. Dr. Fritz Vahrenholt. In his book "The Great Energy Crisis," Vahrenholt describes the current situation and presents solutions. "Everywhere in the world, research is being done on the 4th generation of nuclear power plants, only not in Germany." Likewise, the traffic lights refuse to produce their own shale gas and make coal CO2-neutral. "I'm sure there has to be a rethink on all points," says the chemist and former SPD environmental senator from Hamburg.

END OF ARTICLE

AT THE RISK OF REPEATING MYSELF: COO IS A GAS NECESSARY FOR PLANT LIFE. PLANTS ARE NECESSARY TO PRODUCE OO. SEQUESTRATION OF COO IS RIDICULOUS.

German MP wants US troops expelled

"America’s policies create the impression that it does not need allies, only vassals, German lawmaker Sevim Dagdelen has warned"

"Berlin must break with its “relationship of extreme subservience” to America and its foreign policies “marked by breaches of international law,”

“After 78 years, it is now time for the US soldiers to go home,”
Dagdelen announced"

"Washington uses its bases in Germany to wage wars abroad and launch “lethal drone strikes,” Dagdelen said, adding that some of these actions are “in breach of international law.”

"the MP said, adding that Berlin also allowed the US to put Germany “in the line of fire” with the German-made Leopard tank deliveries to Ukraine."

German defense minister warns of ‘worst case’ US election scenario​

"European NATO members may face difficulties in supporting Kiev in its conflict with Russia after the 2024 US election, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius has warned."

“Should the worst case [scenario] come to life and an American president, who has distanced himself from Europe and NATO, move into the White House, we will have challenges that are currently unimaginable,” Pistorius said. Europe will then have to “compensate” for reduced American commitment to the defense of the military bloc “on top of what we are already doing today,” he added."

YES, GERMANY IS STILL AN OCCUPIED COUNTRY. IT LACKS A DE GAULLE WHO PUSHED NATO OUT...

@Sirius

Regarding this attack on the two women at Neuschwanstein, here is a video update :-(.

Also, People added the following:
The attacker then tried to sexually assault the younger woman before also pushing her down the slope, reported CNN. Tragically, she later died from the injuries she sustained in the estimated 165-foot fall, the Bavaria police said in a statement issued Thursday, added the outlet.

A spokesperson from the Bavarian State Police told ABC News that all three individuals involved in the incident were U.S. tourists. German law prevents the authorities from releasing the details of the suspect and the victims at this time.

After the incident, the suspect was arrested by law enforcement. A bystander's video circulated online, shows police leading away a handcuffed man dressed in a T-shirt, jeans and baseball cap.

Eric Abneri, a University of Pittsburgh graduate who captured the footage told AP the man had visible scratches on his face.

“He did not say a single word. He didn’t open his mouth; he didn’t mumble,” Abneri told the outlet. “He just walked with the police and that was it.”

"I'm honestly absolutely stunned someone is still alive from this," he continued. "It is like falling from the top of an absolute cliff."

A little note to Mark Crispen Miller from C.J. Hopkins in Germany concerning his book:

1687112235152.png

Have not read it, however Hopkins continues the note to Miller:

From C.J. Hopkins:
Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for shining your light on this story!

One note ... the book was published in May 2022, and was a B&N and Amazon bestseller for a while. It's still selling quite well.

It was banned by Amazon in Germany, Austria, and The Netherlands in August 2022, which is also the month in which I am accused of tweeting my two "criminal" tweets. I wrote about that at the time, and included my email exchange with Amazon/KDP, which you might find amusing ... The Rise of the New Normal Reich: Consent Factory Essays, Vol. III, banned in Germany, Austria, and The Netherlands!

It appears to be unofficially banned by German bookstores as well, but I have no official confirmation of that. Otherwise, it's widely available throughout the world.

Hoping you're holding up under your own Kafkaesque tribulations ...

All best from New Normal Berlin,
CJ

P.S. If you want to go all the way down the rabbit hole regarding "The Storming of the Reichstag" in August 2020, the part about how the authorities granted a protest permit to the small, separate group that "stormed" the Reichstag is the best part. They actually granted the permit to a known neo-Nazi, a former NPD member, and the Reichstag police pulled way back to facilitate their "storming." I referenced Mathias Bröckers' coverage of it all back then ... New Normal Gleichschaltung, or: The Storming of the Reichstag Building on 29 August, 2020

Back
Top Bottom